Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Turkish invasion

    Share

    Turk1
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 86
    Points : 85
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Great land of Turkey!

    Turkish invasion

    Post  Turk1 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 am

    Turk1 is the name, destroying Slavs is the game. Laughing

    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2193
    Points : 3099
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Turkish invasion

    Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am

    Turk1 wrote:Turk1 is the name, destroying Slavs is the game. Laughing

    Welcome to the forum. We have our first Turk to kick around. Laughing

    Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1168
    Points : 2062
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 25
    Location : USA- although I am Russian

    Re: Turkish invasion

    Post  Russian Patriot on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 pm

    Admin wrote:
    Turk1 wrote:Turk1 is the name, destroying Slavs is the game. Laughing

    Welcome to the forum. We have our first Turk to kick around. Laughing

    Trying to be correct ,but don;t the Kurds want to help us do that? lol

    Seriously now: Selim Malahin

    Turk1
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 86
    Points : 85
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Great land of Turkey!

    Re: Turkish invasion

    Post  Turk1 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

    Russian Patriot wrote:

    Trying to be correct ,but don;t the Kurds want to help us do that? lol

    Seriously now: Selim Malahin

    Kurds are happy with their situation. If not they are dead Turds.

    Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1168
    Points : 2062
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 25
    Location : USA- although I am Russian

    Re: Turkish invasion

    Post  Russian Patriot on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 am

    Turk1 wrote:
    Russian Patriot wrote:

    Trying to be correct ,but don;t the Kurds want to help us do that? lol

    Seriously now: Selim Malahin

    Kurds are happy with their situation. If not they are dead Turds.

    I have disagree! They want to be autonmous, let them be.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Turkish invasion

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:23 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:23 pm