Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Share
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Militarov on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

    eehnie wrote:
    franco wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5878e8849a794719284dc0f9

    Минобороны России решило оснастить в 2017–2018 годах все принадлежащие ему палубные истребители Су-33 системами СВП-24-33, которые повышают точность применения ракет, авиабомб и боеприпасов к авиационному стрелково-пушечному вооружению. Об этом агентству «Интерфакс» сообщил источник в оборонно-промышленном комплексе.


    Russian MoD decided, that RuNAVY will modernize all remaining Su-33 in their fleet with SVP-24-33 after their excellent results in Syria.

    Considering, that SVP display is also radar display, I wonder what changes radar get to be compatible with SVP-24-33

    Good news for around 20 aircraft...

    I agree. The SU-33 has a future.

    Future which is projected to be no longer than 8 years after overhaul.

    kopyo-21

    Posts : 68
    Points : 70
    Join date : 2013-08-21
    Location : Bangkok - Thailand

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  kopyo-21 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:35 am

    medo wrote:There is one problem, that old basic radar and fundamental FCS computer is not compatible with any such new thing without upgrade or modernization. KNAAPO, which is a producer of Su-33 could not integrate L-150 Pastel RWR and satellite navigation into FCS computer without upgrade like in Su-27SM modernization package. Gefest didn't modernize any Flanker before, but there were two operational modernization packages. KNAAPO Su-27SM package which is made only in KNAAPO by KNAAPO and Su-30KN package from Irkut, which sold it to Belarus. Both have the same capabilities as SVP-24 inside. Modernization went in Zhukovsky, so I see no reason, why wouldn't Gefest simply buy Su-30KN modernization components from Belarus and build them in Su-33. Don't forget that there was a delay in Angolan Su-30KN upgrades.

    I still think, they have bought upgraded FCS computer to install this SVP-24 capabilities and to install SATNAV and new data link, which are basic items for SVP-24 to work. Maybe they also integrate L-150 Pastel in it and could Su-33 now use Kh-31P anti-radar missiles.
    Gefest & T complexes do nothing with aircraft's FCS computer.

    Their complexes just have a higher capability than others to provide both pilot and weapon controller the real-time targets/battlefield situation awareness, determine precisely aircraft's motions/coordinates, programe the best aircraft's envelope to approach the targets and calculate accurately the unguided ammunition ballistic and the time to automatically release them. Ofcourse other aircafts like Su-24M2 (Sukhoi's upgrade proposal), Su-34 and Su-27SM/SM can do like that but at the lower quanlity and lest accuracy.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1463
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  eehnie on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:55 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    franco wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5878e8849a794719284dc0f9

    Минобороны России решило оснастить в 2017–2018 годах все принадлежащие ему палубные истребители Су-33 системами СВП-24-33, которые повышают точность применения ракет, авиабомб и боеприпасов к авиационному стрелково-пушечному вооружению. Об этом агентству «Интерфакс» сообщил источник в оборонно-промышленном комплексе.


    Russian MoD decided, that RuNAVY will modernize all remaining Su-33 in their fleet with SVP-24-33 after their excellent results in Syria.

    Considering, that SVP display is also radar display, I wonder what changes radar get to be compatible with SVP-24-33

    Good news for around 20 aircraft...

    I agree. The SU-33 has a future.

    Future which is projected to be no longer than 8 years after overhaul.

    Link?
    avatar
    medo

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3307
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  medo on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm

    I doubt RuNAVY will modernize all Su-33 fleet with SVP-24-33 and restart engine production for such short period. I have no doubt, that MiG-29K/KUB will take serving their duty on the Kuz carrier, while Su-33 will serve on ground bases. True, Northern fleet is also receiving Su-30SM fighters, but Su-33 will be still very useful jet over Arctic sea.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Militarov on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    franco wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5878e8849a794719284dc0f9

    Минобороны России решило оснастить в 2017–2018 годах все принадлежащие ему палубные истребители Су-33 системами СВП-24-33, которые повышают точность применения ракет, авиабомб и боеприпасов к авиационному стрелково-пушечному вооружению. Об этом агентству «Интерфакс» сообщил источник в оборонно-промышленном комплексе.


    Russian MoD decided, that RuNAVY will modernize all remaining Su-33 in their fleet with SVP-24-33 after their excellent results in Syria.

    Considering, that SVP display is also radar display, I wonder what changes radar get to be compatible with SVP-24-33

    Good news for around 20 aircraft...

    I agree. The SU-33 has a future.

    Future which is projected to be no longer than 8 years after overhaul.

    Link?

    You need link for that? Bahahha Smile go away please.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1463
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  eehnie on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:40 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    franco wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5878e8849a794719284dc0f9

    Минобороны России решило оснастить в 2017–2018 годах все принадлежащие ему палубные истребители Су-33 системами СВП-24-33, которые повышают точность применения ракет, авиабомб и боеприпасов к авиационному стрелково-пушечному вооружению. Об этом агентству «Интерфакс» сообщил источник в оборонно-промышленном комплексе.


    Russian MoD decided, that RuNAVY will modernize all remaining Su-33 in their fleet with SVP-24-33 after their excellent results in Syria.

    Considering, that SVP display is also radar display, I wonder what changes radar get to be compatible with SVP-24-33

    Good news for around 20 aircraft...

    I agree. The SU-33 has a future.

    Future which is projected to be no longer than 8 years after overhaul.

    Link?

    You need link for that? Bahahha Smile go away please.

    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10515
    Points : 10992
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  George1 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 pm

    Russian Naval Aviation to Overhaul, Boost Helicopter Fleet by 2025

    The Russian Navy has begun overhauling its fleet of shipborne helicopters as part of a state arms procurement program running into 2025, the Russian Defense Ministry’s press office said Wednesday.

    MOSCOW (Sputnik) — It will receive state-of-the-art Kamov Ka-52K attack choppers, Ka-31R radar surveillance helicopters and Ka-226T on-deck helicopters, as well as revamped Ka-27PL anti-submarine choppers already in service.

    https://sputniknews.com/military/201703151051617821-russia-naval-aviation/


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5427
    Points : 5531
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 pm

    George1 wrote:.......................
    MOSCOW (Sputnik) — It will receive state-of-the-art Kamov Ka-52K attack choppers, Ka-31R radar surveillance helicopters and Ka-226T on-deck helicopters, as well as revamped Ka-27PL anti-submarine choppers already in service..............

    https://sputniknews.com/military/201703151051617821-russia-naval-aviation/

    I heard speculations before but this is first time I see actual report that Navy will get Ka-226.

    Which ship classes do you guys think will use these choppers? Coast Guard is safe bet but what about Navy ships?
    avatar
    medo

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3307
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  medo on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm

    Most probably 22160 patrol ship. Smaller helicopter need less space.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Militarov on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:39 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.

    I dont care what you value or not. I am saying that Su-33s wont serve for longer than 8 years after overhaul and modernisation, now you can use your brain and figure out why... or you can keep waiting for link that does not exist. I did not get number 8 from thin air you know, its very precise amount of time in aviation, someone who claims to be into aviation should know what it is.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1463
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  eehnie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.

    I dont care what you value or not. I am saying that Su-33s wont serve for longer than 8 years after overhaul and modernisation, now you can use your brain and figure out why... or you can keep waiting for link that does not exist. I did not get number 8 from thin air you know, its very precise amount of time in aviation, someone who claims to be into aviation should know what it is.

    Or too proud of yourself or too lazy to defend your words with some link. Booth cases bad.

    What I know is that too many por-Western people is wishing to see the Su-33 (developed from the Su-27 and as consequence with high potential of improvement) out of the sea, and wishing to see Russia without aircraft carriers. Russia likely will say to them, not so fast with the Su-33, and not so fast with the Russian aircraft carriers.


    Last edited by eehnie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Militarov on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.

    I dont care what you value or not. I am saying that Su-33s wont serve for longer than 8 years after overhaul and modernisation, now you can use your brain and figure out why... or you can keep waiting for link that does not exist. I did not get number 8 from thin air you know, its very precise amount of time in aviation, someone who claims to be into aviation should know what it is.

    Or too proud of yourself or too lazy to defend your words with some link. Booth cases bad.

    What I know is that too many por-Western people is wishing to see the Su-33 (develoved from the Su-27) out of the sea, and wishing to see Russia without aircraft carriers. Russia likely will say to them, not so fast with the Su-33.


    So you do not know why i said 8 years precisely then Very Happy lol1 cute.

    Yeah, whatever. Its my own conclusion, there is no link for it you know, its called logic and fact checking. Go now play in sand or something creative stop flooding me.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1463
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  eehnie on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:47 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.

    I dont care what you value or not. I am saying that Su-33s wont serve for longer than 8 years after overhaul and modernisation, now you can use your brain and figure out why... or you can keep waiting for link that does not exist. I did not get number 8 from thin air you know, its very precise amount of time in aviation, someone who claims to be into aviation should know what it is.

    Or too proud of yourself or too lazy to defend your words with some link. Booth cases bad.

    What I know is that too many por-Western people is wishing to see the Su-33 (develoved from the Su-27) out of the sea, and wishing to see Russia without aircraft carriers. Russia likely will say to them, not so fast with the Su-33.


    So you do not know why i said 8 years precisely then Very Happy lol1 cute.

    Yeah, whatever. Its my own conclusion, there is no link for it you know, its called logic and fact checking. Go now play in sand or something creative stop flooding me.

    I know perfectly why, but I do not think like you.

    Put the links... ahh, now there are not... Very Happy lol1 cute.

    Your logic is fairly in question here...
    avatar
    medo

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3307
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  medo on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:53 pm


    kopyo-21

    Posts : 68
    Points : 70
    Join date : 2013-08-21
    Location : Bangkok - Thailand

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  kopyo-21 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

    medo wrote:
    I think the new MFD of Gefest Su-33 is MFI-55 (5 x 5 inches).
    avatar
    medo

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3307
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  medo on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 pm



    Interesting is, that upgraded Polish MiG-29A have quite similar MFD.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16526
    Points : 17134
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  GarryB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 am

    Which ship classes do you guys think will use these choppers? Coast Guard is safe bet but what about Navy ships?

    Hard to say... this new little helo has enormous potential with its ability to take rear pods optimised for different roles.

    Its small size means even very small vessels can carry a helo... but then even the tiniest patrol boat could carry a UAV these days so that is not that significant.

    What is interesting is that if they develop the modular nature of the rear pod system a medium sized vessel could carry a variety of pods and therefore in effect be able to carry the equivalent of several different helo types at one time.

    Of course on smaller boats it might allow the carriage of a helo where before there was simply not enough room for one, but on bigger boats it also means they can have a helo able to perform multiple functions... which is important because before you had a dedicated vessel... a Udaloy is a sub hunter so an anti sub helo would be important, but with a modular helo you can have a helo able to perform a range of roles as needed... this is important with the new vessels being multirole with missions including but not limited to anti ship, anti sub, land attack, anti piracy and other roles as well...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 822
    Points : 820
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Isos on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 am

    Mig-29K and Su-33 that crashed were found by Ru navy's drone and some critical eqipements were removed according to french spoutnik news.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10515
    Points : 10992
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  George1 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:52 am

    Two Ka-29 helicopters repaired in Sevastopol

    The web-resource aviaforum.ru published photos of two transport-combat helicopters Ka-29 of the Naval Aviation of the Russian Navy, who completed the capital repair repairs at the Sevastopol Aircraft Repair Enterprise (GUP) in Sevastopol and received a new coloring.

    The helicopters have the yellow side plates "69" (registration number RF-19441) and "70" (registration number RF-19442) and, presumably, will be part of the Black Sea Fleet aviation, which, apparently, will become the first Ka-29 flight aircraft for a long time. Both helicopters were commissioned for repairs in 2015, presumably from storage in Kach.



    Recall that the photo of the first completed Ka-29 helicopter repair (in still unpainted form) appeared in December 2016. Then this helicopter was identified as a board with the serial number 52350047121804 and serial number 079-03 (the former onboard number "70 red" from Kachi), and, apparently, it is one of the two now presented in painted form helicopters.

    On December 21, 2016, six Ka-29 helicopters, which underwent capital repairs at Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise JSC, were also transferred to the Naval Aviation of the Russian Navy.

    As of November 2016, only four Ka-29 helicopters were in a state of flying in the Russian Navy: two cars with aircraft numbers "38 yellow" (registration number RF-34194) and "39 yellow" (registration number RF-34188), operating in 859 Center for Combat Use and Training of the Flight Composition of the Naval Aviation of the Russian Navy in Yeisk, as well as Ka-29 helicopters with the "23 red" and "75 red" airborne units in the Northern Fleet aviation.

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2556020.html


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10515
    Points : 10992
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  George1 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:52 pm

    Russia restarts production of engines for ship-borne fighter jets

    Engines for the naval aviation’s Su-33 aircraft arrive after passing all the test stages

    ST. PETERSBURG, June 28. /TASS/. Russia has launched the production of upgraded engines for deck-based Sukhoi Su-33 fighter jets, the press office of the United Engine Corporation (UEC) said on Wednesday.

    "In order to meet the requirements of the state customer, the UEC has resumed the production of AL-31F series 3 turbofan engines for deck-based Su-33 fighters. A batch of the engines has already been produced by UMPO [part of the UEC] and supplied to the customer," the press office said.

    The AL-31F series 3 engines were developed and produced specially for Su-33 aircraft, the UEC said.

    "Considering the evolutionary development that the family of AL-31F engines has undergone after the last series 3 units were produced, the new engines for seaborne heavy fighters are made with the introduction of modifications that have already been applied to the engines of the AL-31F family," the corporation’s press office said.

    Engines for the naval aviation’s Su-33 aircraft arrive after passing all the test stages. The UEC is also carrying out work for providing technical support for operational seaborne AL-31F engines.

    The AL-31F turbofan engine with an afterburner and a variable thrust nozzle is mounted on the aircraft of the Su-27 family. It is used in a wide range of altitudes and flight speeds and provides for the aircraft’s unique maneuverable characteristics.

    The AL-31F has been used as the basis for developing the AL-31FP variant with thrust vector control and the AL-31FN variant with the lower arrangement of the box of aircraft accessory for mounting on single-engine fighter jets.

    As its specific feature, the Al-31F series 3 offers a possibility for introducing an additional special mode for the aircraft’s takeoff from the deck with the full combat load or for an emergency go-around maneuver.


    More:
    http://tass.com/defense/953685


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    medo

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3307
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  medo on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:15 am

    Excellent, so Su-33 will serve in RuNAVY for decades. New engines will have longer life time and lower fuel consumption similarly as new upgraded Al-31F engines. New engines also mean, that Su-33 will go through deeper modernization if it was not already done by SVP-24 modernization as they could upgrade radar to N001VEP standard with replacing some components by Su-30KN modernization package. The same program was used by Belarus, when upgrading their and Kazakh Su-27 fighters and Angolan Su-30 fighters.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1463
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  eehnie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:26 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    franco wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5878e8849a794719284dc0f9

    Минобороны России решило оснастить в 2017–2018 годах все принадлежащие ему палубные истребители Су-33 системами СВП-24-33, которые повышают точность применения ракет, авиабомб и боеприпасов к авиационному стрелково-пушечному вооружению. Об этом агентству «Интерфакс» сообщил источник в оборонно-промышленном комплексе.


    Russian MoD decided, that RuNAVY will modernize all remaining Su-33 in their fleet with SVP-24-33 after their excellent results in Syria.

    Considering, that SVP display is also radar display, I wonder what changes radar get to be compatible with SVP-24-33

    Good news for around 20 aircraft...

    I agree. The SU-33 has a future.

    Future which is projected to be no longer than 8 years after overhaul.

    Link?

    You need link for that? Bahahha Smile go away please.

    Everyone need a link because of the very low value of your word. That being kind.

    I dont care what you value or not. I am saying that Su-33s wont serve for longer than 8 years after overhaul and modernisation, now you can use your brain and figure out why... or you can keep waiting for link that does not exist. I did not get number 8 from thin air you know, its very precise amount of time in aviation, someone who claims to be into aviation should know what it is.

    Or too proud of yourself or too lazy to defend your words with some link. Booth cases bad.

    What I know is that too many por-Western people is wishing to see the Su-33 (develoved from the Su-27) out of the sea, and wishing to see Russia without aircraft carriers. Russia likely will say to them, not so fast with the Su-33.


    So you do not know why i said 8 years precisely then Very Happy lol1 cute.

    Yeah, whatever. Its my own conclusion, there is no link for it you know, its called logic and fact checking. Go now play in sand or something creative stop flooding me.

    I know perfectly why, but I do not think like you.

    Put the links... ahh, now there are not... Very Happy lol1 cute.

    Your logic is fairly in question here...

    Time to make eat to Militarov some words (red).

    Time to remember who was right (black).
    avatar
    Benya

    Posts : 528
    Points : 532
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Benya on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 am

    Russia’s Minoga - Ka-27 Replacement - Ship-Based Helicopter to be Transformable

    The promising Russian Minoga ship-based helicopter is planned to be versatile and transformable to accomplish different tasks, Russian Helicopters Group’s press office said.


    Artist impression of Minago, the Ka-27 replacement

    Russian Helicopters Group is a subsidiary of Russia’s Rostec state hi-tech corporation.

    "The Ka-27 helicopter will require replacing sooner or later and it will be replaced with the Minoga rotorcraft. Its goal is to combine all the capabilities the Ka-27 helicopter has," the press office said.

    "The Ka-27 helicopter was planned to have three versions, i.e. the antisubmarine warfare, search and rescue and transport/combat ones. Now, a sufficient number of other options are available. There is a plan to make the Minoga rotorcraft versatile and quickly transformable to accomplish different missions," the press office added.

    According to the press office, the Minoga will have virtually the same weight and size as the Ka-27 helicopter. The preliminary work has been carried out and the design work has begun.
    As Russian Helicopters Group Deputy CEO for Marketing and Business Development Alexander Shcherbinin said last year, the company has already decided on the design of the Minoga helicopter.

    Kamov Company General Designer Sergei Mikheyev said at that time that the serial production of the promising helicopter would start in about ten years.

    Source: Arrow http://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/news/defence-news/2017/july-2017-navy-naval-forces-defense-industry-technology-maritime-security-global-news/5382-russia-s-minoga-ka-27-replacement-ship-based-helicopter-to-be-transformable.html
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16526
    Points : 17134
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  GarryB on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am

    The word transformable suggests some sort of new propulsion or the ability to operate in different flight modes.

    Perhaps some sort of pusher propeller for high speed flight?


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5427
    Points : 5531
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:10 pm

    GarryB wrote:The word transformable suggests some sort of new propulsion or the ability to operate in different flight modes.

    Perhaps some sort of pusher propeller for high speed flight?

    I think they might be​ referring to setup similar to Ka-226

    It's a great design that improves on Ka-27 in every way, now they just need to enlarge it and they have a winner

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Naval Aviation: News

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm