Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

New Russian heavy ICBM - Sarmatian

PapaDragon

Re: New Russian heavy ICBM - Sarmatian

Post  PapaDragon on Mon May 14, 2018 2:16 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Has anyone noticed that the whole animation in Putin's presentation of the Sarmat where we see animated warheads falling on florida are actually really old and existed before 2011? I swear that I saw this animation in a youtube video in late 2011, and it looked like an excerpt from a low budget Russian military TV show.

Oddly, the Russians would rather have real weapons systems that work as advertised rather than rubbish promoted by 1st class Hollywood-style marketing productions.....

He would probably want blueprints for the damn thing emailed to him personally by Shoigu...
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon May 14, 2018 4:20 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Has anyone noticed that the whole animation in Putin's presentation of the Sarmat where we see animated warheads falling on florida are actually really old and existed before 2011? I swear that I saw this animation in a youtube video in late 2011, and it looked like an excerpt from a low budget Russian military TV show.

Oddly, the Russians would rather have real weapons systems that work as advertised rather than rubbish promoted by 1st class Hollywood-style marketing productions.....  

He would probably want blueprints for the damn thing emailed to him personally by Shoigu...

Just a little observation because there a lot of theories that Putin, from his office in mordor, specifically ordered starving Russian children to make this animation in order to "intimidate" the americans.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

To be honest a vague infographic would've conveyed the purpose of the ICBM more effectively than using 5s cartoon with quality from the early 90s.
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    To be honest a vague infographic would've conveyed the purpose of the ICBM more effectively than using 5s cartoon with  quality from the early 90s.

+100
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 am

Considering the western media is filly with cut and pasters, why shouldn't government departments be filled with the same thing?
    No real surprise... the general public is stupid, and need visual aides to let them work out what is happening... if they have to think too long to work it out you wont be able to pump them with 50 things per hour that show brand x is good... you would only be able to pump out 25 things that say brand x is good... and that is not good enough.

The ideal fast food is the one where the victim/customer doesn't even need to chew...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 11:49 pm