Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Share
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Mon May 11, 2015 2:53 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    I think this is only a cover up. You know, we are sorry, this aren't our people, we'll help blabla. While concretly there's nothing you can do about Albanophone Kosovars crossing the border directly. Serbia I understand. But us that's laughable. Well same comedy since the 90's.
    I'm sorry the old country isn't contributing to anything else but violence.

    We'll find-out soon enough.
    I wouldn't rule out the Angloamericans yet. Nothing happens here without their say-so. Well, them and the Germans.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 pm

    macedonian wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    I think this is only a cover up. You know, we are sorry, this aren't our people, we'll help blabla. While concretly there's nothing you can do about Albanophone Kosovars crossing the border directly. Serbia I understand. But us that's laughable. Well same comedy since the 90's.
    I'm sorry the old country isn't contributing to anything else but violence.

    We'll find-out soon enough.
    I wouldn't rule out the Angloamericans yet. Nothing happens here without their say-so. Well, them and the Germans.

    I don't think we'll find out anything soon; this is has all the hallmarks of a probing attack which failed. And possibly because there were tipoffs from either Serbia, Albanophones in Macedonia or both. If this was real, you'd have a Tetovo style mess. People sending their own troubles to get sorted by others like usual.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm

    Yes, but if I'm right - and this is indeed the Angloamericans/Germans...well they wouldn't give up so easily...
    So, even if this is a botched attack I'd expect many more 'disturbances' to follow. I just can't be sure atm.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 pm

    macedonian wrote:Yes, but if I'm right - and this is indeed the Angloamericans/Germans...well they wouldn't give up so easily...
    So, even if this is a botched attack I'd expect many more 'disturbances' to follow. I just can't be sure atm.

    That's unfortunately a given...
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Mon May 11, 2015 3:49 pm

    Nothing seems to make sense, Albania is calling it a terror attack, while "the west" is saying that "armed groups" have clashed with the Police...
    Albania's formin probably didn't get the memo. Either that, or Xinhua is misinterpreting Albania ForMin's words, since I can't find a direct quote of him saying the word "terrorists" in connection to the recent attacks.
    It might be that (as some of our media reported) these people were Islamic fanatics. Though, I don't buy even them making a move before being given orders by you-know-who...
    In 2001 we had an ethnic/religious conflict, and all of a sudden Mujahedin groups from the Middle East started to appear...and they were flown here - courtesy of Uncle Sam!

    Albania condemns terror attack in Macedonia's Kumanovo

    Xinhua wrote:TIRANA, May 11 (Xinhua) -- Albanian Foreign Minister Ditmir Bushati on Sunday condemned last weekend's terror attack in north Macedonia's town of Kumanovo, saying any act of violence is unacceptable.
    "We express our grief over the loss of human lives and encourage the Macedonian authorities to conduct transparent, cooperative and full investigation to establish the cause of the incident...We consider it unacceptable that any person or group of armed men makes terror attacks on ethnic grounds," Bushati said.
    He stressed the importance of putting aside the language of hatred and upholding the rule of law.
    Noting that escalation of the situation is not in the interest of democracy, stability and prosperity in Macedonia, Bushati said the language of hatred and extreme actions should be put aside to pave the way for guaranteeing basic human rights, democracy and the rule of law.

    More >>
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  flamming_python on Mon May 11, 2015 4:16 pm

    Balkans is complicated. Head hurts Neutral

    Anyhow I wouldn't rush to make judgements before all the facts are known. Looks like an Islamist attack, but could just be a bandit gang tied with the former KLA syndicate and its criminal activities.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 4:31 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Balkans is complicated. Head hurts Neutral

    Anyhow I wouldn't rush to make judgements before all the facts are known. Looks like an Islamist attack, but could just be a bandit gang tied with the former KLA syndicate and its criminal activities.

    Negatron. The guys in charge ware former/current? KLA/NLA. Nothing Muji here (except financing maybe?).
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 4:34 pm

    macedonian wrote:Nothing seems to make sense, Albania is calling it a terror attack, while "the west" is saying that "armed groups" have clashed with the Police...
    Albania's formin probably didn't get the memo. Either that, or Xinhua is misinterpreting Albania ForMin's words, since I can't find a direct quote of him saying the word "terrorists" in connection to the recent attacks.
    It might be that (as some of our media reported) these people were Islamic fanatics. Though, I don't buy even them making a move before being given orders by you-know-who...
    In 2001 we had an ethnic/religious conflict, and all of a sudden Mujahedin groups from the Middle East started to appear...and they were flown here - courtesy of Uncle Sam!

    Albania condemns terror attack in Macedonia's Kumanovo


    Xinhua wrote:TIRANA, May 11 (Xinhua) -- Albanian Foreign Minister Ditmir Bushati on Sunday condemned last weekend's terror attack in north Macedonia's town of Kumanovo, saying any act of violence is unacceptable.
    "We express our grief over the loss of human lives and encourage the Macedonian authorities to conduct transparent, cooperative and full investigation to establish the cause of the incident...We consider it unacceptable that any person or group of armed men makes terror attacks on ethnic grounds," Bushati said.
    He stressed the importance of putting aside the language of hatred and upholding the rule of law.
    Noting that escalation of the situation is not in the interest of democracy, stability and prosperity in Macedonia, Bushati said the language of hatred and extreme actions should be put aside to pave the way for guaranteeing basic human rights, democracy and the rule of law.

    More >>

    He kinda said that. However this...

    http://www.panorama.com.al/uck-merr-pergjegjesine-per-sulmet-ne-kumanove-masakra-tregon-sa-shume-eshte-bere-pis-pushteti-politik/

    KLA claims it was their operation.
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon May 11, 2015 10:33 pm

    I have no idea what this Albanian and Bosnian fuckers do in Europe. They are remnants of the Ottoman occupation of Balkans. We should send them back in Asia.
    Additionally I have no idea what this Skopjans try to do. Orthodox Slavs full of Albanians and Bulgarians and messing around with Greece and flirting with Uncle Sam.
    Basically they did it all wrong. I can't believe I dragged into this but I have to support the Turkishalbanian dogs here. At least they don't pretend to be Greeks...
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 10:42 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea what this Albanian and Bosnian fuckers do in Europe. They are remnants of the Ottoman occupation of Balkans. We should send them back in Asia.
    Additionally I have no idea what this Skopjans try to do. Orthodox Slavs full of Albanians and Bulgarians and messing around with Greece and flirting with Uncle Sam. Basically they did it all wrong. I can't believe I dragged into this but I have to support the Turkishalbanian dogs in this. At least they don't pretend to be Greeks...

    Lol remnants? Actually we were here before you guys. Nobody is having "US" sent back to somewhere we also actually had lands BEFORE the Turks even dreamt about the Balkans.

    On a more up to point note, Out of the 28 arrested 4 leaders are from Kosovo (UCK) and 16 total are from Kosovo. 2 are unidentified (probably from Albania) 10 from Macedonia (only 4 from Kumanovo). So, sorry Mac, more NATO liberation it seems. One of the two Albanians has German citizenship...
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon May 11, 2015 10:47 pm

    There were no Muslims into Balkans before the Turks. I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure you don't know either...
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 11, 2015 10:53 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:There were no Muslims into Balkans before the Turks. I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure you don't know either...

    Sure guy, I don't see what muslims have to do with Albanians...Have you forgotten that about 14 Albanian princes and lords were on Serbia's side in Kosovopolje? All Christians, most of them catholics.
    Personally my family was orthodox for the most part prior to Communism. So what are you babbling about? Want to show your ignorance? Just keep talking.
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon May 11, 2015 11:14 pm

    What are you talking about? The vast majority of this pseudocountry created by the Anglozionists to control the Balkans are Sunni Muslims like the Turks they trully are. The tiny percentage that are Christians are either Greeks or Serbs that they try to Albanize and have no reason to consider themselves part of this failed state. Actually if not for the total incompetence of Greeks and the Balkan Slavs all this Sunnis should be go back where they belong to Middle East.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4496
    Points : 4675
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Mon May 11, 2015 11:47 pm

    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  flamming_python on Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 am

    Hannibal, I have you on my ignorelist, but I can still see your posts due to others quoting them.

    Here's a life tip for you - don't look for problems, look for a solution.
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue May 12, 2015 12:55 am

    Well first of all let me cry for the fact that you have me on your ignore list cry
    It is a tragedy that such a great mind ignores me.
    Secondly I am not the one that creates problems. Albanians are, well yeah and their friends this so called...Macedonians lol1
    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 1932
    Points : 2097
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue May 12, 2015 2:40 am

    I find it difficult to believe that Nato didn't know about a fairly large group (estimated at 50-70) crossing from Kosovo. Especially since a couple of weeks ago there was an incident when a MK Police outpost was captured on the border and later the assailants crossed back into Kosovo.

    The 'bigger picture' to all this....call me a pessimist but I think things will get worse

    Gas for Greece, Mayhem for Macedonia

    At the exact same time that Greece has received a guarantee for billions of cubic meters' worth of Russian gas, Macedonia is being rocked by the threat of a renewed Albanian insurgency designed to offset Moscow’s pipeline plans.

    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20150422/1021229351.html#ixzz3ZsbVqTvr

    Part of the firefight and the capture of prisoners

    avatar
    zg18

    Posts : 881
    Points : 957
    Join date : 2013-09-26
    Location : Zagreb , Croatia

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  zg18 on Tue May 12, 2015 2:43 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:There were no Muslims into Balkans before the Turks. I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure you don't know either...

    Sure guy, I don't see what muslims have to do with Albanians...Have you forgotten that about 14 Albanian princes and lords were on Serbia's side in Kosovopolje? All Christians, most of them catholics.
    Personally my family was orthodox for the most part prior to Communism. So what are you babbling about? Want to show your ignorance? Just keep talking.

    Most people in fmr. Yugoslavia simply don`t know how religiously diverse Albania is. Kosovan and Macedonian Albanians are like 95% Muslim and therefore Albania must be the same.

    For Serbs (and some other to be honest) , Orthodox Albanian sounds like Catholic Saudi , unbelievable.
    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 1932
    Points : 2097
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 am

    There was a Christian Albanian in my unit back when I was in the Army, but I think he was Catholic....from memory, I think roughly about 10% of the Albanians are Christian.

    The fallen policemen....interestingly, 1 is an ethnic Albanian and 3 are ethnic Serbs

    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 am

    Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea what this Albanian and Bosnian fuckers do in Europe. They are remnants of the Ottoman occupation of Balkans. We should send them back in Asia.
    Additionally I have no idea what this Skopjans try to do. Orthodox Slavs full of Albanians and Bulgarians and messing around with Greece and flirting with Uncle Sam.
    Basically they did it all wrong. I can't believe I dragged into this but I have to support the Turkishalbanian dogs here. At least they don't pretend to be Greeks...

    Thanks. Always interesting to me to see the hate you Greeks have towards us MACEDONIANS. But we ain't going nowhere...well maybe going SOUTH someday... Twisted Evil
    And before you come-up with your original "just you dare" (μολὼν λαβέ) and all that: We're not ready. YET! Laughing

    Oh, and just so you know: We don't pretend to be Greeks, we're MACEDONIANS. Slavic people.

    Thanks for your support in a time like this too...couldn't bring yourself to show respect for the dead...tells a LOT about you personally.

    Now piss off!
    avatar
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1147
    Points : 1304
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue May 12, 2015 7:47 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:There were no Muslims into Balkans before the Turks. I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure you don't know either...

    Sure guy, I don't see what muslims have to do with Albanians...Have you forgotten that about 14 Albanian princes and lords were on Serbia's side in Kosovopolje? All Christians, most of them catholics.
    Personally my family was orthodox for the most part prior to Communism. So what are you babbling about? Want to show your ignorance? Just keep talking.
    Albanians are the only balkan nationality whose majority converted to islam and quite rapidly also. Where as for us bulgarians, half of our population was genocided in the 15th century , 43 percent of janisseries were kidnapped from the bulgarian population, thousands of our settlements were completely destroyed and forgotten throughout 500 years of sunni muslim rule, and we didn't falter. Today less than 5 percent of bulgarians are muslim. In fact albanians have always been the henchmen of the turks. Whenever a christian settlement needed to be massacred, enslaved or converted, it was almost always the cherkez, crimean tatars and of course albanians who were tasked with doing it.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 7:57 am

    Can you guys see the title of this thread?!
    Go have your Balkan crap-wars somewhere else!


    This is about inter-ethnic violence IN MACEDONIA which, tragically, recently resulted in loss of life of eight of our Policemen!

    You having no respect for the dead only shows your personal lack of refinement, but the forum etiquette is that you don't discuss things that are off-topic.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 8:35 am

    flamming_python wrote:Hannibal, I have you on my ignorelist, but I can still see your posts due to others quoting them.
    Here's a life tip for you - don't look for problems, look for a solution.

    No chance of that I'm afraid. Here in the Balkans everyone hates everyone they share a border with. For Greeks "the Macedonian question" is especially sensitive...but I don't want to get into that at this time.
    Perhaps the percentage of hate between Serbia and Macedonia, and Macedonia and Bulgaria isn't that great. Especially between us and the Serbs, since we've been a part of the same country for 50+ years, and there's a lot of contact between us...mixed marriages, relatives and so on... You could say I'm partly Serbian (a very small part though), though I consider myself Macedonian. Doesn't really make a difference.
    My only wish is that nations that share similar culture like Macedonians, Serbs and Bulgarians could show the same unity like the Greeks do...but that ain't happening anytime soon. Divide et impera, and all that...

    Cyberspec wrote:I find it difficult to believe that Nato didn't know about a fairly large group (estimated at 50-70) crossing from Kosovo. Especially since a couple of weeks ago there was an incident when a MK Police outpost was captured on the border and later the assailants crossed back into Kosovo.
    The 'bigger picture' to all this....call me a pessimist but I think things will get worse
    Gas for Greece, Mayhem for Macedonia
    Andrew Korybko had a few good texts about the Balkans, and Macedonia in particular even before this sh_t went down.
    He seems to be a knowledgeable analyst. You can read most of it here >>.
    Oh, and I share the opinion that things could only get worse.

    zg18 wrote:Most people in fmr. Yugoslavia simply don`t know how religiously diverse Albania is. Kosovan and Macedonian Albanians are like 95% Muslim and therefore Albania must be the same.
    For Serbs (and some other to be honest) , Orthodox Albanian sounds like Catholic Saudi , unbelievable.

    My dad's best friend is an Albanian catholic. Of course both him and my dad are communist, so nothing like that matters to them.
    His son is my friend, and married another friend who is Orthodox. Now they've baptized their children Orthodox. But I don't think they're all too religious.
    The problem with ethnic Albanians here derives from Kosovo. And most of the local Albanians are(were) different to those that settled here from Kosovo. Sadly the Kosovo stream dominated...and voila...

    Cyberspec wrote:The fallen policemen....interestingly, 1 is an ethnic Albanian and 3 are ethnic Serbs.
    Ethnic Serbs in Macedonia just call themselves Macedonian. As do ethnic Macedonians in Serbia (call themselves Serbian, I mean). I'm sure our Serbian members can attest to that.
    I mean, sure, they have their Macedonian/Serbian organizations, but it's merely a club where they listen to folk songs and celebrate national holidays. After that, they go back to being Serbs/Macedonians.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue May 12, 2015 9:14 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:There were no Muslims into Balkans before the Turks. I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure you don't know either...

    Sure guy, I don't see what muslims have to do with Albanians...Have you forgotten that about 14 Albanian princes and lords were on Serbia's side in Kosovopolje? All Christians, most of them catholics.
    Personally my family was orthodox for the most part prior to Communism. So what are you babbling about? Want to show your ignorance? Just keep talking.
    Albanians are the only balkan nationality whose majority converted to islam and quite rapidly also. Where as for us bulgarians, half of our population was genocided in the 15th century , 43 percent of janisseries were kidnapped from the bulgarian population, thousands of our settlements were completely destroyed and forgotten throughout 500 years of sunni muslim rule,  and we didn't falter. Today less than 5 percent of bulgarians are muslim. In fact albanians have always been the henchmen of the turks. Whenever a christian settlement needed to be massacred, enslaved or converted, it was almost always the cherkez, crimean tatars and of course albanians  who were tasked with doing it.

    Albanians never converted "rapidly" not happily. From 14th to 16th century the Ottomans had only issues when it came to devshirme in Albania. They basically used the same tactic everywhere, kidnap, ransom, blackmail. Yet the bulk of Albanian conversions happened just after Vienna II at the end of the 17th century. As for always being henchmen for the Turks, I remember that for Kosovopolje II half of the Sultan's army was Bulgarian...and the people who were supposed to relieve Hunyadi were Albanian? Yes, yes we were henchmen, that's why the League of Lezha was all cozy killing Turks, Gallipoli style. Because we wanted to replace the Kurdish dogs the Sultan was sending, you know Albanians best dogs?

    Anyway, Lord Byron better coined the Albanian mentality. We have no faith, we only have trust on the given word. Christians to enslave? ... Sure tell me who massacred the people at Scio/Chios? Who killed the Pannonians? Who cleansed Morea (65% Albanians)? Want to know who? A certain nationality that had no issues doeing that again and again. Starts with a K. But don't you dare saying they were Kurds. Because Uncle Sam's gonne bomb you.

    The Albanians have enough shit to clean under Turkish rule, from Rozafa castle to the Montenegrin uprising we suppressed back in 1912. But calling us fanatical executionners of the Porte is conspirationist at best. As for the population loss, well ask yourself how in 450 years of Turkish rule Albanian population only went from roughly 600 thousand to 800 thousand while all other milyets often doubled or tripled (including Bulgaria who went from 1.2 million to roughly 2 million by 1880 and over 2.4 million by 1887 and then 3.5 million by 1910.

    Because half our population was to poor to pay tax, too downtrodden  by our own, that they felt the better solution was to betray. This is the case for a lot of milyets under Ottoman rule, not only us. But blahblahblah Albanians bad bah blah.

    Keep barking.

    Now to offer closure, I don't feel close to anything "Albanian" that has to do with UCK/NLA. For me those are just human feces, most often than not drug dealers and petty thugs with no future that had backing from NATO to first tear down a whole country, mine, in 1997 and the fuck up three neighbours from 1998 onwards.This is a typical grasshopper modus operandi. See how it was done in Libya too. Break up Libya, Libyan weapons and men wreck havoc in Mali, CAR, Niger, Nigeria and beyond.

    This is a known footprint for decades. Yet you people just can't see that. I know that the Balkan game is to hate those who look JUST like you, but bad luck this time, I've been around enough of most Balkaniacs to see myself in most of them. Bar the Bosnians, I just don't get the Bosnians. So close, so far.



    Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1082
    Points : 1117
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 am

    Balkan threads never stay on topic.

    Sponsored content

    Re: FYROM inter-ethnic violence

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 am