Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    PAK-DA: News

    Share

    Singular_trafo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 142
    Points : 142
    Join date : 2016-04-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Singular_trafo on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:33 pm

    jhelb wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    Topol entered operational service in 1985. There was a train based system in service in the 1980s too from memory.

    GarryB, what's the amount of plutonium/enriched uranium in each warhead of the Topol? Thanks.

    Wow, there are nuclear physicists here?

    5-6 kg pu, 10-20 kg depleted uranium, few grams tritium.Any heavy metal should be good instead of the depleted uranium,but using lead cut into half the yield of the bomb.
    Knowing the exact amount require top secret classification in every country.
    Pu 239 required to trigger the lithiumhidrate secondary, the next cheapest material to make trigger is the U233, but that needs to be breeded from th232,and not as good as the pu239(however it contain less gamma emitter).


    Last edited by Singular_trafo on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 817
    Points : 836
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  OminousSpudd on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:33 pm

    Berkut wrote:
    x_54_u43 wrote:In all seriousness, very good post, certainly puts a stop to the crazies stating and wanting PAK-DA to be a subsonic stealth bomber, a B-2ski if you will.

    Oh yes, some random user on Russiadefence forums wrote some silly post with half of it in random bold text; that totally proved both the USAF and Russian MoD wrong. What will they do now?!?

    Hey this guy, the random user guy that said something about Su-35S' not being cleared for operational duty at all, and were mainly stuck on the ground troubleshooting software glitches.... Moments before they turned up in Syria. lol1

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-05
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:26 am

    But the mod stated there were issues with various systems used in Syria. Guaranteed S-35S was one of them. Don't forget, it incorporates tech from fifth gen too.

    OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 817
    Points : 836
    Join date : 2015-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  OminousSpudd on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:00 am

    sepheronx wrote:But the mod stated there were issues with various systems used in Syria. Guaranteed S-35S was one of them. Don't forget, it incorporates tech from fifth gen too.
    For sure, but they certainly would never have been deployed if they were in the state he made them out to be.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4870
    Points : 4917
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Militarov on Sun May 08, 2016 7:11 pm



    Fanmade naturally

    x_54_u43
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 188
    Points : 208
    Join date : 2015-09-19

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  x_54_u43 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:31 pm

    Militarov wrote:

    Fanmade naturally

    Repost naturally

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4870
    Points : 4917
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Militarov on Sun May 08, 2016 9:38 pm

    x_54_u43 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

    Fanmade naturally

    Repost naturally

    Cute.

    However that video was removed by the user and its no longer available and arronlee33 will keep it up.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  GarryB on Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 am

    AFAIK the problems with the Su-35 and indeed the other Sukhoi aircraft deployed to Syria was regarding dust ingestion on take off and landing... sand and grit in the engines on takeoff and landing are hard on turbine blades as the west found with its operations in the region.

    The MiG-29 would not have that problem because its FOD is solid and all air is sucked in through upper louvers, while the Sukhois either have grids on the Flankers or nothing on the Fencers.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    jhelb
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 419
    Points : 483
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  jhelb on Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 am

    Singular_trafo wrote:5-6 kg pu, 10-20 kg depleted uranium, few grams tritium.Any heavy metal should be good instead of the depleted uranium

    Thank You. Just to clarify, these are the [approximate] figures for warheads on any ICBM/SLBM and not just Topol, isn't it?

    Singular_trafo wrote:but using lead cut into half the yield of the bomb.

    Can you expand on this part, what exactly you meant by "lead cut into half"? Thanx.

    Singular_trafo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 142
    Points : 142
    Join date : 2016-04-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Singular_trafo on Mon May 09, 2016 1:32 pm

    jhelb wrote:
    Singular_trafo wrote:5-6 kg pu, 10-20 kg depleted uranium, few grams tritium.Any heavy metal should be good instead of the depleted uranium

    Thank You. Just to clarify, these are the [approximate] figures for warheads on any ICBM/SLBM and not just Topol, isn't it?

    Singular_trafo wrote:but using lead cut into half the yield of the bomb.

    Can you expand on this part, what exactly you meant by "lead cut into half"? Thanx.

    Every modern, three staged thermonuclear bomb contain this stuff, based on the available materials on the internet.
    Everyone who know it better will face several decade long prison in every country if sharing any confirmed details : )

    The second stage is the lithium hydrate , the first stage nuclear bomb compress it and heats it up, and it needs heavy metal encasing to compress it - it is like a tin can.
    If they use cheap depleted uranium then after the ignition of the second stage the fast neutrons will ignite the uranium encasing of the lithium hydrate.This can generate as much energy as the fusion of the hydrogen.

    They can use lead or tungsten as well, but in that case only the lithium hydrate will detonate( the excess neutrons from the spark plug and primary will transmute the lithium into tritium,and that will fusionate)


    jhelb
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 419
    Points : 483
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  jhelb on Tue May 10, 2016 5:10 am

    Singular_trafo wrote:
    jhelb wrote:
    Singular_trafo wrote:5-6 kg pu, 10-20 kg depleted uranium, few grams tritium.Any heavy metal should be good instead of the depleted uranium

    Thank You. Just to clarify,  these are the [approximate] figures for warheads on any ICBM/SLBM and not just Topol, isn't it?

    Singular_trafo wrote:but using lead cut into half the yield of the bomb.

    Can you expand on this part, what exactly you meant by "lead cut into half"? Thanx.

    Every modern, three staged thermonuclear bomb contain this stuff, based on the available materials on the internet.
    Everyone who know it better will face several decade long prison in every country if sharing any confirmed details : )

    The second stage is the lithium hydrate , the first stage nuclear bomb compress it and heats it up, and it needs heavy metal encasing to compress it - it is like a tin can.
    If they use cheap depleted uranium then after the ignition of the second stage the fast neutrons will ignite the uranium encasing of the lithium hydrate.This can generate as much energy as the fusion of the hydrogen.

    They can use lead or tungsten as well, but in that case only the lithium hydrate will detonate( the excess neutrons from the spark plug and primary will transmute the lithium into tritium,and that will fusionate)


    Ok! I get it. So basically the explosion itself, is caused by the use of the 5-6 kg of plutonium only, correct?

    The depleted uranium just provides the heavy metal encasing, as you put it?

    Singular_trafo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 142
    Points : 142
    Join date : 2016-04-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Singular_trafo on Tue May 10, 2016 1:55 pm

    jhelb wrote:

    Ok! I get it. So basically the explosion itself, is caused by the use of the 5-6 kg of plutonium only, correct?

    The depleted uranium just provides the heavy metal encasing, as you put it?

    Yes and no, the Pu-239 needed to trigger the bomb and it gives only small fraction of the explosion energy. The secondary hydrogen fusion gives at least half of the energy, and the depleted uranium casing gives the other half.

    The depleted uranium not needed, the bomb still works with any other heavy metal casing, but the power of explosion will be half as big.

    the low fallout thermonuclear bombs are using lead as tamper material, decreasing the fallout by several magnitude, but decrease the explosive power by 50%.


    The thermonuclear bomb is acutally three staged,last is the explosion of the depleted uranium casing.

    Example the czar bomb was used with lead casing during the test, in the final production version they used depleted uranium.so the field one had twice as big explosive power than the test one.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:59 pm



    speaking about nukes..
    there is a report of next generation nuclear weapons..

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/28/electrodynamics-and-cold-fusion/

    any comments about those new nuclear bombs?

    Singular_trafo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 142
    Points : 142
    Join date : 2016-04-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Singular_trafo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:30 pm

    Vann7 wrote:

    speaking about nukes..
    there is a report of next generation nuclear weapons..

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/28/electrodynamics-and-cold-fusion/

    any comments about those new nuclear bombs?

    The next developments was given up to decrease the cahnce of nuclear prolifilation:

    Nucelar powered transportation (ships)
    Nuclear powered mobile power plants
    Molten salt reactor (designed originaly for airplanes)
    Laser uranium enrichment

    And probably many more that I can't remember .

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:56 am

    So finally time give me the reason... Very Happy

    Hi Garry   Smile

    New Russian Hypersonic Bomber to Be Able to Launch Nuclear Attacks From Outer Space

    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160713/1042888473/russia-space-bomber-engine.html




    This is probably the important offensive weapon ever in the history of Russia. Shocked
    Expensive it can be , but nothing is more expensive ,that be blocked from Space in a war.
    and that NATO get full spectrum Space dominance .yes NATO can do that. and this is exactly
    what the Pentagon is saying they want to achieve. Full spectrum dominance of space and
    deny space entry to anyone it wants.  

    A mesosphere high altitude bomber is the most critical and killer feature.




    Because just like Iskander missiles it will allow to have a better chance to bypass any NATO airdefenses. Since Aegis defenses , using patriots defenses only reach until ~30km altitude or a bit more. and using the standars missiles , it only operates in zero gravity space.. ~80km++ altitude or more.  and THHAD and Israeli Arrow 3 defenses operate  only operate So NATO have a major black hole in their defense between 35km to 80km altitude .

    And even if they develop a missile that can intercept and those altitudes. Arrow2-3? they can still be defeated with counter electronics ,jamming,decoy , emp explosives, and planes that can change its course..  Cool

    So we end with a bomber that no plane in the world today in service, can intercept ,neither peacefully ,like usually NATO intercept Russian planes , escorting them ,neither shut it down.
    and also a Plane that NATO ,neither Israel can effectively shut down using Its super heavy weight missiles.   Cool

    So this new bomber , produced in meaningful numbers.. ~20 to ~50.
    Should be able to fly with impunity over the white house ,over london ,or Telaviv. with
    ready to use hypersonic nuclear weapons.. and send a message to the hostile nations seeking
    a fight with Russia.  This will be a reverse of the times when American airforce used to fly over
    Soviet Union and take photos over Russia military bases.  Cool

    This new Bomber should be able to shut down NATO satellites one after another another,using
    cheap gun fire.. or strike any part of the world in 2 hours. Fly over any NATO aircraft carrier,
    and wave with their hands while taking a nice video with a panoramic view of every American or NATO aircraft carriers and its formations. and strike if needed with a nuclear warhead hypersonic missiles their formations withing visual distance of the target of American warships formations . Cool

    Such a weapon ,such a bomber ,produced is decent numbers , will have full freedom of navigation over any air-space or space-in nearspace armed with nuclear weapons. They can also
    be used to fly above any NATO army frequently and provide real time positions of their troops..
    and help Iskanders or Russian Rocket forces and artillery to correct their targeting.

    But also it can be use to deny entry of Space to any NASA or ESA or Israel rocket and deploy
    any satellite and allow Russia to deploy mines near every American ,NATO satellite in space ,
    and the moment NATO attack Russia.. Russia press a switch.. and BOOM.. shut down at once
    ALL milltary satellites or civilians ones around the world that NATO could use to weight a war against Russia. Basically leaving NATO totally blind without any logistics or communications.

    If Russia pull it off ,with this bomber ,it can definitively force Americans to the negotiation table
    and retreat all its missiles and military bases from Europe.  Cool

    Because it will be too expensive trying to protect for NATO its assets in Space ,with a place well armed to defeat satellites and defeat missiles that targets it. And it should also be possible
    to make it stealth to traditional Radars and missiles radio guidance ,through counter electronics.. by creating a magnetic or plasma shield around the plane ,combined with decoys.
    It will require hundreds of very expensive missiles  to try and shutdown just one bomber.

    So this is really a weapon Russia should invest ,no matter the cost. Because it will surpass anything Russia have.. Why a Hypersonic missile is not enough Garry?  Because missiles can be
    defeated ,blinded ,jammed and fooled with decoys, over long distances. But a decoy cant fool a human eye ,and when you bomb a target from above with visual distance over it ,through the use of special lens.. then it will be very hard for NATO to defend against it.

    Simply a Mesonsphere ,hypersonic bomber will allow Russia to achieve full spectrum space domination. Because it can also launch missiles to target anything above it or under it. it will allow Russia to protect is space launches from NATO sabotage attacks ,and the best thing of all.
    it will significantly help Russia space program.. to develop better civilians use ,space planes that take off from an airport with cosmonauts and then arrive to the ISS.. This will also can be used
    for heavy cargo to space and for Space tourism to earth orbit or moon orbit.

    This bomber is so important.. it will allow Russia to very easily fly over the atlantic bypassing all
    Aegis defenses and NATO navies if needed and enter in American airspace from the eastern coast over any zone it desires and deliver a strike over any part of United States and with no warning , without them knowing what happened , because the plane will evade traditional radars with counter electronics and magnetic fields. Cool

    The major flaw with depending only in hypersonic missiles to do the job is how vulnerable
    they can be to counter electronics or decoys and that to launch an attack on US on the eastern coast where Americans have its most important economic zones and government buildings, Russia cannot do it ,until it is close..  ie.. revealing NATO of any possible threat from Russia to America many hours ahead of any potential attack.  So scared are Americans of its eastern coast flank ,that they have radars and air defenses in spain ,UK , Iceland and military bases in any western part of africa. so that Russia cannot use those territories ,create a military base there from where Russian navy can directly move to America.

    This Hypersonic bombers will be even more effective than Submarines ,because they do not take weeks to travel from Russia to the atlantic but hours. and will not have to deal with other chasing subs or mines and NATO warships chasing them.  A mesosphere Airforce will always be superior than a navy. Warships will become easy targets ,but also any nation will have huge problems to counter them.  Effectively by Russia building Mesosphere Hypersonic bombers with
    powerful counter electronics. it will save a LOT of Money to Russia ,since no longer will need a large navy .  1 bomber could have 3-4 crew ,  while a destroyer require hundreds of sailors and officers that will have to be paid. So it will cost much less ,to maintain 1 hypersonic meso -bomber than to maintain 1 destroyer/ cruiser.. and the Bomber can do almost anything a warship and do it much faster since will attack directly above enemy positions and can travel to any part of the world in 2 hours.

    The uses of a Mesosphere Hypersonic bomber are INFINITE.
    They can be used for peaceful uses too ,like monitoring in realtime with live videos how a nation breaks its cease of fire and bomb civilians. ie.. like Ukraine does. Or to spy on NATO exercises
    with better view of every move .  Im really convinced that the best money investment Russia
    can do is space ,space and more space. and for military use, hypersonic bombers. and that once
    Russia build a decent number of them..20 to 50 , each one can be as destructive as a submarine but with superior precision and speed of deployment. it will safe money Russia by allowing it to cut in half its navy if not more and save a lot of money by reducing the service men it have to pay salaries and later when retire their military pensions.

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1516
    Points : 1558
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 pm

    Vann7 wrote:So finally time give me the reason... Very Happy

    Hi Garry   Smile

    New Russian Hypersonic Bomber to Be Able to Launch Nuclear Attacks From Outer Space

    http://sputniknews.com/military/20160713/1042888473/russia-space-bomber-engine.html

    but this is not PAK DA Razz

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  GarryB on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:41 am

    The problem I have with hypersonic bombers is they are redundant... if you want a spy in the air... use a satellite... they are increasing their spy satellites from something like 6 to about 30 or something.

    If you want to drop nuclear bombs then a hypersonic missile can do that too... a manouvering weapon bus without a crew can manouver harder than any manned air or space craft... I really don't understand the advantage of putting people on board...

    In 10 years time Zircon will be available so the bomber that carries it wont need to get within 1,000km of the target... which is much better protection than simply flying fast.

    It is cheaper and easier to use slower lower flying bombers for those roles where manned aircraft are more useful, but I really don't see the advantage of a hypersonic manned bomber.

    What I can see is that if Russia introduces Hypersonic bombers that the US will adapt their world wide ABM systems to also deal with hypersonic bombers... and that will not be good for Russia.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  higurashihougi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 am

    What about hypersonic unmanned bomber ? Question Question

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1516
    Points : 1558
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:15 am

    higurashihougi wrote:What about hypersonic unmanned bomber ? Question Question

    check pls new thread I have opened with todays update Smile

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1516
    Points : 1558
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:16 am

    GarryB wrote:The problem I have with hypersonic bombers is they are redundant... if you want a spy in the air... use a satellite... they are increasing their spy satellites from something like 6 to about 30 or something.

    If you want to drop nuclear bombs then a hypersonic missile can do that too... a manouvering weapon bus without a crew can manouver harder than any manned air or space craft... I really don't understand the advantage of putting people on board...

    In 10 years time Zircon will be available so the bomber that carries it wont need to get within 1,000km of the target... which is much better protection than simply flying fast.

    It is cheaper and easier to use slower lower flying bombers for those roles where manned aircraft are more useful, but I really don't see the advantage of a hypersonic manned bomber.

    What I can see is that if Russia introduces Hypersonic bombers that the US will adapt their world wide ABM systems to also deal with hypersonic bombers... and that will not be good for Russia.

    Thhe reach is global and is to use regular airfields... check pls my thread with today´s update Smile

    eehnie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 586
    Points : 611
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  eehnie on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:17 am

    http://en.yibada.com/articles/157961/20160907/modernization-russia-s-tu-160m-bomber-delays-production-new-pak.htm

    I do not think a subsonic solution for the Tu-PAK-DA would be successful. The time will talk.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:48 pm

    eehnie wrote:http://en.yibada.com/articles/157961/20160907/modernization-russia-s-tu-160m-bomber-delays-production-new-pak.htm

    I do not think a subsonic solution for the Tu-PAK-DA would be successful. The time will talk.

    neither me..

    Russia needs no less than Super Sonic Bombers with mach 2.5 speed at least. so that they
    do skirmishes near US coast , shoot and run ,and evade chasing planes in case of a war.
    But ideally Russia will be better with Hypersonic planes or planes at least that can
    fly in the mesosphere from 40km altitude to 80km altitude which NATO navies have almost no defense to shut down planes at that altitude. Because is on a zone where there is no oxygen ,
    and still gravity ,were missiles can work ,or space mines could operate. Only Rail Guns ,could do it and only one warship they have that can do that. In case of war a dozen of Mesosphere bombers will have a field day sinking NATO battle groups with impunity. and only Main Land defenses like THAAD of Americans or Arrow 3 missiles could try to target them.

    Such kind of bombers will force Americans to a new weapons reduction treaty and even
    a disarmament Very Happy ,because their navy will be very vulnerable to such bombers. For Sure they will agree to remove their Missiles and nuclear weapons from Europe in change of Russia destroying those planes.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4870
    Points : 4917
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Militarov on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:26 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:http://en.yibada.com/articles/157961/20160907/modernization-russia-s-tu-160m-bomber-delays-production-new-pak.htm

    I do not think a subsonic solution for the Tu-PAK-DA would be successful. The time will talk.

    neither me..

    Russia needs no less than Super Sonic Bombers with mach 2.5 speed at least. so that they
    do skirmishes near US coast , shoot and run ,and evade chasing planes in case of a war.
    But ideally Russia will be better with Hypersonic planes or planes at least that can
    fly in the mesosphere from 40km altitude to 80km altitude which NATO navies have almost no defense to shut down planes at that altitude. Because is on a zone where there is no oxygen ,
    and still gravity ,were missiles can work ,or space mines could operate. Only Rail Guns ,could do it and only one warship they have that can do that.  In case of war a dozen of Mesosphere bombers will have a field day sinking NATO battle groups with impunity. and only Main Land defenses like THAAD of Americans or Arrow 3 missiles could try to target them.

    Such kind of bombers will force Americans to a new weapons reduction treaty and even
    a disarmament Very Happy  ,because their navy will be very vulnerable to such bombers. For Sure they will agree to remove their Missiles and nuclear weapons  from Europe in change of Russia destroying those planes.

    They also could get The One Ring and Nazgûls. Or sign a pact with Independence Day alien race.

    VladimirSahin
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 364
    Points : 384
    Join date : 2013-11-28
    Age : 25
    Location : Some redneck state in the US.

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  VladimirSahin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:http://en.yibada.com/articles/157961/20160907/modernization-russia-s-tu-160m-bomber-delays-production-new-pak.htm

    I do not think a subsonic solution for the Tu-PAK-DA would be successful. The time will talk.

    neither me..

    Russia needs no less than Super Sonic Bombers with mach 2.5 speed at least. so that they
    do skirmishes near US coast , shoot and run ,and evade chasing planes in case of a war.
    But ideally Russia will be better with Hypersonic planes or planes at least that can
    fly in the mesosphere from 40km altitude to 80km altitude which NATO navies have almost no defense to shut down planes at that altitude. Because is on a zone where there is no oxygen ,
    and still gravity ,were missiles can work ,or space mines could operate. Only Rail Guns ,could do it and only one warship they have that can do that.  In case of war a dozen of Mesosphere bombers will have a field day sinking NATO battle groups with impunity. and only Main Land defenses like THAAD of Americans or Arrow 3 missiles could try to target them.

    Such kind of bombers will force Americans to a new weapons reduction treaty and even
    a disarmament Very Happy  ,because their navy will be very vulnerable to such bombers. For Sure they will agree to remove their Missiles and nuclear weapons  from Europe in change of Russia destroying those planes.

    They also could get The One Ring and Nazgûls. Or sign a pact with Independence Day alien race.

    That would be way cheaper Laughing

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4870
    Points : 4917
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Militarov on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:17 pm

    VladimirSahin wrote: That would be way cheaper Laughing

    And more likely to happen too...

    Sponsored content

    Re: PAK-DA: News

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:07 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:07 pm