Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Politics and Government of Russia

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:24 pm

    Considering that jews are such a minority among all religious groups a shit load of them are billionares in a country they never represent and so many jewish presidents, advisors, prime ministers just look at ukraine run by jews, executed by nazis.

    https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/one-quarter-wealthiest-russians-jewish/
    48 out of 200 billionaires in russia are jewish oligarchs. Not counted in are millionaires.

    Jewish oligarchs are ranked fucking 11% among all billioniares in the world that is far to high for such a minority. And don't come to me that they earned their money. No billionaire in their live has worked a single day to earn a single penny. It is stolen, that is the only possibility how you can get rich noway around corruption, murder, sceams and criminal cartels to get rich.

    http://mondoweiss.net/2013/04/forbes-jewish-billionaires
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1102
    Points : 1167
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Oldenburg

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:32 pm

    Jews are also overrepresented among scientists, artists etc. Ashkenazi Jews are most probably the smartest nation on earth (on IQ tests they score 1 standard deviation higher than other Europeans and their achievements reflect that. The advantage in intelligence is genetic.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:00 pm

    The jew supremacist strikes again with vile garbage.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1102
    Points : 1167
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Oldenburg

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:14 pm

    This is not vile garbage. These are facts. And they are predictable with high school level statistics - with IQ as a measurement of general intellectual ability, when you have one population with mean of 100 and another one with mean of 115, then in the second population number of individuals with IQ over 140 (min. level to be a successful Fortune 500 CEO or a Nobel-level scientist) will be ca. 12.5 times higher than in the first population. Add cultiral factors (Jews have a strong drive towards intellectial work whi,le having very strong distaste of physical labor).

    Stop calling me a Jew and a Jewish supremacist. I have no known Jewish ancestry and I have not meet Jews n real life. My only connection with Jews is that I would like some beliefs of Judaism to be picked up by Germans
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

    That has fucking nothing to do with inelligence. That is their vile religion and state of mentality which is mental supremacy. Their fucked up religion advocates for all jews to excel to Rule over goyims nothing else, no genetics since they are fucked up caucasians just like rest their genetics is identical to caucasians since many come from russia and have slavic genetics you imbecile. So stop your garbage supremacy believes.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1102
    Points : 1167
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Oldenburg

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 pm

    I am not 100% sure either way either. Facts being stated, they do excel in all intellectually demanding areas over both Caucasian and other Jewish groups from around the world. It may be genetic, it may be cultural or both.  

    Ashkenazi Jews have little Slavic ancestry. Genetic studies were done on them and it turned out that their paternal ancestry is Levantine while their maternal ancestry is mostly Italian. The explanation is that Jewish men who migrated to Rome would take local women (who converted to Judaism) as wives. Then when they moved northward, they absorbed some elements of the local populations but that assimilation stopped in Germany (Jews from Russia have no detectable Slavic ancestry). They don't have Caucasian ancestry either so Khazar hypothesis is BS.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:36 pm

    Khazar jews there are almost no semitic jews whatsoever. White they are and not brown like actual semites from that region. They would and actual hebrews looked like palestinians, jordanians, sauds and so on all those people are actual semitic people and i do not mean the propagandized new funded dictionairy garbage of the word "semitic" but the original of ethnical not linguistical. They are europeans and have no genetics whatsoever from semitic tribes and folks. There are less then 20% of israelis that are actually from that region and you can distinguish the white skinned often blew or brunette from black haired, brown eyed brown skinned actual semites.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4701
    Points : 4820
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  kvs on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 am

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 563523_1000

    5th column propaganda in Russia about how bad Putin has been for Russia's economy. Laughing

    They took the nominal exchange rate and are spreading the routine lie that the GDP and
    incomes all took a proportional hit from the exchange rate change. Of course only idiots
    and liars would use dollars to "measure" these economic parameters.

    So the inflation rate is 16.5% and not 100%, which means that prices in Russia have not
    doubled. That means that the 33,278 ruble average income buys 16.5% less, which makes
    it more like 28,565 rubles. But wait, what is that I see, the income was 27,000 rubles in
    2012, the reference year for this "indictment of Putin" comparison. Oh my, so even with
    the higher inflation, the incomes have gone up enough to offset it!

    Please, retards, just give it up and move the f*ck out of Russia. Go suck Uncle Scam's
    schlong in New York or Los Angeles. Or move to London. Just get the your 5th column
    asses out of Russia.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21769
    Points : 22315
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GarryB on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:23 am

    If intelligence had anything to do with wealth or power then explain George W Bush becoming president... a man who said with all seriousness that the vast majority of imports into the US come from outside the country....

    Intelligence will only get you so far... I know a lot of very intelligent people who have little drive and no ambition who are earning no where near as much as some people I know who just know how to earn money for nothing.

    Look at the number of rich men and women who left school at 15 or so...

    I have read that a lot of these people tend to do well because they don't fear failure... a school they would have been taught that failing or getting it wrong is bad... it is only bad if you don't learn anything from your mistakes.

    In life everything is a risk... doing nothing is the biggest risk as there is no return on that risk.
    Taking risks offers the chance of a good return... judgement of the risk benefit ratio can mean the best returns come from managed risk...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:16 pm

    kvs wrote:Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 563523_1000

    5th column propaganda in Russia about how bad Putin has been for Russia's economy.   Laughing

    They took the nominal exchange rate and are spreading the routine lie that the GDP and
    incomes all took a proportional hit from the exchange rate change.   Of course only idiots
    and liars would use dollars to "measure" these economic parameters.  

    So the inflation rate is 16.5% and not 100%, which means that prices in Russia have not
    doubled.  That means that the 33,278 ruble average income buys 16.5% less, which makes
    it more like 28,565 rubles.  But wait, what is that I see, the income was 27,000 rubles in
    2012, the reference year for this "indictment of Putin" comparison.  Oh my, so even with
    the higher inflation, the incomes have gone up enough to offset it!

    Please, retards, just give it up and move the f*ck out of Russia.  Go suck Uncle Scam's
    schlong in New York or Los Angeles.   Or move to London.   Just get the your 5th column
    asses out of Russia.
    We should make an edit to this and repost it online with explenation.

    The funny thing is, the 5th column in Russia cannot do even basic economic calculations.  Someone needs to bring forward to them that their economy isnt in USD amd even official data stipulates GDP drop is roughly 3.8% this year.  Which then would mean the actual calculation is done via PPP and not nominal like these morons think.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4701
    Points : 4820
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  kvs on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    We should make an edit to this and repost it online with explenation.

    The funny thing is, the 5th column in Russia cannot do even basic economic calculations.  Someone needs to bring forward to them that their economy isnt in USD amd even official data stipulates GDP drop is roughly 3.8% this year.  Which then would mean the actual calculation is done via PPP and not nominal like these morons think.

    It requires people with a willingness to accept objective facts and reality instead of wallowing rabid hate fantasy.
    But it would be nice to circle some of the items in that poster and show that they contradict the drivel being peddled by it.

    I will make a slight correction to "done via PPP". Actually the GDP deflator is a convolution of PPI and CPI. The PPP
    approach is when comparing different economies and not the same one. The GDP deflator uses domestic consumer
    and producer price inflation to adjust the summed GDP figure in nominal domestic currency prices. PPP is not an
    inflation related adjustment, it attempts to match different products and services in a given country and the reference
    country and then adjusts the nominal exchange based prices (it is only indirectly related to inflation, which impacts the
    long term, "structural", price differences).

    Here is my attempt at information to insert into a counter-poster:

    Russian CPI in 2013, 2014 and 2015: 6.48%, 11.36%, under 15.5% (the 5th column poster is lying)
    (source: http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/russia/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-russia-2015.aspx)

    So the cumulative inflation from the end of 2012 to the end of this year is under (1.0648*1.1136*1.155=1.3696 or 37%).
    The average income increased from 27,000 rubles to 33,278 rubles or 23.25%. So the real average income has fallen by
    under 13.75% and not 45% as claimed by the poster using dollar values.

    In contrast, the GDP grew in 1.3% in 2013 and 0.6% in 2014. It will fall about 3.8% in 2015. So we have
    (1.013*1.006*0.962=0.9804) 2% decline and not the 42% claimed by the poster.

    I would say Russian income earners have done pretty well considering the scale of the ruble devaluation
    and all the sanctions and NATO hate propaganda.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:52 pm

    Good post man.  This guys use of USD terms is to try to paint this massive drop.  Sad attempt really.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2269
    Points : 2360
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 am

    Stalin is being more popular these days...

    https://www.rt.com/politics/328908-public-opinion-on-stalin-improves/

    In Russia, public support for Joseph Stalin’s personality and approval for his policies have increased, but the attitude to Stalinism in society remains balanced, according to the latest research.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1326
    Points : 1338
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

    kvs wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    We should make an edit to this and repost it online with explenation.

    The funny thing is, the 5th column in Russia cannot do even basic economic calculations.  Someone needs to bring forward to them that their economy isnt in USD amd even official data stipulates GDP drop is roughly 3.8% this year.  Which then would mean the actual calculation is done via PPP and not nominal like these morons think.

    It requires people with a willingness to accept objective facts and reality instead of wallowing rabid hate fantasy.
    But it would be nice to circle some of the items in that poster and show that they contradict the drivel being peddled by it.

    I will make a slight correction to "done via PPP".  Actually the GDP deflator is a convolution of PPI and CPI.   The PPP
    approach is when comparing different economies and not the same one.    The GDP deflator uses domestic consumer
    and producer price inflation to adjust the summed GDP figure in nominal domestic currency prices.    PPP is not an
    inflation related adjustment, it attempts to match different products and services in a given country and the reference
    country and then adjusts the nominal exchange based prices (it is only indirectly related to inflation, which impacts the
    long term, "structural", price differences).  

    Here is my attempt at information to insert into a counter-poster:

    Russian CPI in 2013, 2014 and 2015: 6.48%, 11.36%, under 15.5% (the 5th column poster is lying)
    (source: http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/russia/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-russia-2015.aspx)

    So the cumulative inflation from the end of 2012 to the end of this year is under (1.0648*1.1136*1.155=1.3696 or 37%).
    The average income increased from 27,000 rubles to 33,278 rubles or 23.25%.  So the real average income has fallen by
    under 13.75% and not 45% as claimed by the poster using dollar values.

    In contrast, the GDP grew in 1.3% in 2013 and 0.6% in 2014.  It will fall about 3.8% in 2015.  So we have
    (1.013*1.006*0.962=0.9804) 2% decline and not the 42% claimed by the poster.

    I would say Russian income earners have done pretty well considering the scale of the ruble devaluation
    and all the sanctions and NATO hate propaganda.  


    This is the real data. The reality is that they are quite mediocre. Russia desperately need to create a solid economy, solve the chronic problems and develop away from an oil economy.
    From 2000 to 2012 would rate this attempt as 7/10 which is good but nothing great given the low starting point. From 2012 to 2015 I would give 5/10.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2269
    Points : 2360
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 am

    From the communists

    https://www.rt.com/politics/328940-communist-mp-wants-theft-in/

    Communist MP wants theft in military forces considered high treason

    Russian Communist Party MP Valery Rashkin told reporters that corruption in the military forces should be punished as high treason and that the former Defense Ministry official sentenced to almost eight years’ prison for bribery “got off lightly.”


    “In essence, such civil servants steal from soldiers and officers who are responsible for our motherland’s safety, for the undisturbed sleep of our citizens. Such crimes should be equated to high treason,” Rashkin wrote in a statement published on the party’s website.

    The comment came soon after a district court in Moscow convicted the former deputy director of Defense Ministry’s Property Department, Aleksandr Gorshkolepov, of large-scale bribery and sentenced him to seven years and eight months in a penal colony.

    The ex-official was also ordered to pay a fine of 310 million rubles (over US$4 million). The convict earlier entered a plea deal with the court and personally told investigators about multi-million bribes he received from several businessmen and heads of state defense enterprises.

    In mid-2014, the Russian Communist Party proposed the introduction of a ‘court of honor’ that would adjudicate on the ethical side of officials’ behavior, and possibly recommend anti-corruption courses as punishment.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:38 am

    Alexei Kudrin Strikes Out, Again

    And this is an enemy of the country. Take a look.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:35 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Alexei Kudrin Strikes Out, Again

    And this is an enemy of the country.  Take a look.

    The comments are gold like always.

    Someone said "John McKudrin" and i would say it is very fitting.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4701
    Points : 4820
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  kvs on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:05 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Alexei Kudrin Strikes Out, Again

    And this is an enemy of the country.  Take a look.

    Just try and find a single example of similar behaviour by ex-ministers in NATO countries. This sort of brazen 5th column
    behaviour is something that is rather unique to Russia. Some tyranny.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:08 pm

    kvs wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Alexei Kudrin Strikes Out, Again

    And this is an enemy of the country.  Take a look.

    Just try and find a single example of similar behaviour by ex-ministers in NATO countries.   This sort of brazen 5th column
    behaviour is something that is rather unique to Russia.   Some tyranny.
    He should be barred from all economic and political talk that is official.  Actually, I dont even know why they bother with the gaidar forums since the guy who found it was also a piece of shit.

    Rus gov isnt helping by just allowing such activity to freely happen.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:26 am



    So essentially Kasyanav (Misha 2%) acquired money from Atlantic Councel members.  As you probably know why.

    Hopefully this will be the nail in the coffin and put an end to the Paranas party and such scum.

    http://thesaker.is/anti-putin-opposition-leader-kasyanov-caught-in-strasbourg-with-his-pants-down-and-blames-kadyrov/
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2269
    Points : 2360
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:44 am

    The communists are quite active recently.

    https://www.rt.com/politics/331858-communists-conceive-popular-patriotic-coalition/

    Communists plan 'popular patriotic coalition' to counter United Russia at future polls

    The leader of the Russian Communist Party has told reporters that they intend to unite all “patriotic forces” under the program of “leftist-centrist turn” to counter the pro-business anti-crisis initiatives of the ruling United Russia party.

    “We think that the moment of truth has arrived, it is very important that the party of power starts a direct dialogue with popular patriotic forces, that debates are held live on television in which they demonstrate two programs – the one of the ruling party and our program, the program of the popular patriotic forces,” Communist leader Gennadiy Zyuganov told reporters Tuesday. “The elections are exceptionally important, but they must be the competition between teams and programs, not the primaries game.”

    He also appealed to the authority of President Vladimir Putin, who has urged his allies to do everything to ensure that the parliamentary elections are honest and that people trust their results.

    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

    Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2269
    Points : 2360
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:46 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.

    I don't think so. Considering the activies of Communists and other big 2 (SP, LDPR), I believe they are the real "moderate oppositions" in Russia. The roles of these "moderate oppositions" are keeping an eye on Putin's party and attracting the dissidents so that dissidents will not come to Nemtsov or Navalny.

    Honestly I still have faith in the Communist parties in the world, well, if you look at my avatar you can see why.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.

    I don't think so. Considering the activies of Communists and other big 2 (SP, LDPR), I believe they are the real "moderate oppositions" in Russia. The roles of these "moderate oppositions" are keeping an eye on Putin's party and attracting the dissidents so that dissidents will not come to Nemtsov or Navalny.

    Honestly I still have faith in the Communist parties in the world, well, if you look at my avatar you can see why.

    I do not as Polish commies let Us hostile take over of my country! Maybe normal ones return some day after EU goes to hell finally Smile

    But yes I agree that Russia needs more then 1 party with different pro-Russian programmes. I did not mean euro-sc@m or us paid henchmen like navalny.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5252
    Points : 5455
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 pm

    PVO party is pro russian with biggest and most known Nikolai Starikow.

    Sponsored content

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 am