Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
Mir
TMA1
lancelot
RTN
Isos
lyle6
Sujoy
Begome
thegopnik
Vann7
nero
Tsavo Lion
Admin
jhelb
Regular
starman
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Book.
Mike E
collegeboy16
Werewolf
flamming_python
Deep Throat
29 posters

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

George1
    George1

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Post  George1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:05 am

Object orbiting on the dark side of the moon - Apollo 10 photo

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 As10-28-3989
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 am

lunar orbiter iii - 1967

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 Luna18_01
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:40 pm

UFO photo in Moon orbit - NASA, Apollo 16

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 PrvAPOLLO%2016--UFO--NASA%20COPYRIGHT
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:42 pm

ALIEN CRAFT ON THE MOON'S HORIZON DISCOVERED BY KEN PFEIFER - Apollo 16

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 1-MOON-APOLLO-16-UFO-ON-HORIZON-DISCOVERED-BY-KEN-PFEIFER-1-16-15-9.41-PM-EST
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:17 am

DID A UFO CRASH LAND IN CANADA?

This video contains the UFO Crash photo that described to you earlier today, with a still shot of a saucer half in/half out of a lake in shallow water <relatively speaking>.

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 2 Manitoba-Crash---Morningstar-enh

Earlier today, I followed up with John Edmonds with these observations:

It's kind of surprising, but it looks to me like the same craft, but upside down in the water.

Maybe the Canadians were waiting for it and "shot" it down....

How else and why else could they/would they have mounted such a quick deployment, "maneuver/exercise" (recovery) operation?

The fellow who took the tape states that he shot it a couple of days before the crash, as we can see, "just hanging about" in Manitoba Air Space. Now, IF a local citizen on the ground could observe and video it, so could have the US/Canadian military.

My guess is that they (US & CA) set up a trap for it and brought it down into the lake using our own EMF wizardry or possibly some kind of HAARP application. Or, recovery of test flight mishap with our own manufactured UFO craft.

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:45 am

Hot Pink UFO Spotted Near ISS Excites Alien Enthusiasts

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8il-Cbg60Zo

Dulce, NATO, NORAD, Area-51, Denver Airport, Montauk, & DUMBS (Phil Schneider)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oif3KrKtWPY

Phil Schneider - Secret Underground Bases and The New World Order
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:52 am

Just take a look on this

What Have Apollo Astronauts Been Hiding for Decades?

An Apollo mission secretly hidden in a classified tape for almost 40 years has been finally revealed, according to NASA recent report.

Three astronauts who served on the Apollo 10 mission dating back to 1969 — before Apollo 11's first manned moon landing — were terrified to hear radio transmissions similar to music during the radio-free mission while traversing the far side of the moon.

They were cut off from the Earth for about 60 minutes but still could hear radio sounds through their headsets after they entered lunar orbit. Astronauts were puzzled whether to report about the incident to NASA.

The released transcripts contained "strange, otherworldly music coming through the Apollo module's radio," the Science Channel series "NASA's Unexplained Files" found out.

The astronauts on board Apollo 10 can be heard talking about the "whistling sound."

"You hear that? That whistling sound? Whooooooooo!" one of them says. Another astronaut said: "It sounds like, you know, outer space-type music."

"Well, that sure is weird music," one astronaut says. "Boy it got quiet, didn't it?" one can be heard..

Apollo astronauts debated the necessity to tell Mission Control about the strange music minutes before they regained radio contact with Earth.

"It's unbelievable", "Shall we tell them about it?", "I don't know. We ought to think about it," they questioned.

"The Apollo 10 crew was very used to the kind of noise that they should be hearing. Logic tells me that if there was something recorded on there, then there was something there," Apollo 15 astronaut Al Worden says on the Science Channel program. "NASA would withhold information from the public if they thought it was in the public's best interest."

The recordings remained classified in NASA's archives until 2008, prompting an ongoing discussion regarding the nature and origin of the "outer space-type music."

"If you're behind the moon and hear some weird noise on your radio, and you know you're blocked from the Earth, then what could you possibly think?" The Huffington Post quoted Worden as saying.

Some astronauts assume the music could belong to aliens. "These noises some of them are really weird, they even sound un sub conditional like strange alien speech."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160222/1035146222/apollo-astronauts-music-tape-nasa.html#ixzz40rRtkSEJ

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri May 27, 2016 7:24 am

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 pm

I was not going to post here . Because there is stigma attached to subject . But do so because I think there is military importance . There are only two possibility . Either UFO are extraterrestrial or terrestrial . If the former and we are to believe all accounts . Then our aliens have technology to travel through space through worm holes . They can pass through solid matter by manipulating the atomic structure of their bodies and ships . They can make their ships invisible by same method . They can levitate objects and their ships by controlling gravity . They have traction beams . They can record our thoughts remotely and communicate by telephaty ........well it looks like they may be more advanced than us . And we can not do anything about it . In this case we are better not worrying about it .

The other possibility is that this is a terrestrial human event . The psychological and sociological is not interesting . For military the only interest is in possibility of advanced enemy aircraft . For this reason the military must encourage open reporting and have standard protocol or questionare that discards hoaxes and other arieal phenomenon . Allowing spy planes to be identified quickly . Remove the stigma of reporting UFO .

Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 am

EXPLOSIVE CIA Document Reveals Truth About Mars 2/14/17

Crazy! Surprised
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm

NASA is about to announce a discovery by Curiosity. I suspect the rover found stromatolites, or other evidence of life such as banded iron formations. By tomorrow we'll know. Smile
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:49 pm

They announced that they found evidence of organic life
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:08 pm

George1 wrote:They announced that they found evidence of organic life

So I heard...I wasn't impressed by that or the methane discovery.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

I went to Google Earth Mars. Then I looked at the panoramas from one of the vehicles.
    Obviously lots of red rock. But I also saw what looked like a muddy swamp part. And the rocks looked green tinged, as if a moss or lichen was covering them. I'll try and dig out the pic I saw of it.

People talk about things being "hidden in plain view". I always thought the "Faces on Mars" stuff was bullshit. But these pics looked just like parts of Earth. Plus its been confirmed that there is polar ice that surely melts in the warmer season. Mars is big enough, and its temperature is ok for life - infact OK its atmosphere is different to Earth, but so is Earth's sea, especially deep down. Most of us here know the crap that's written about Russia. So why wouldn't the powers that be in NASA write bullshit about Mars? So for that reason, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mars still has life, even life with some level of sentience and intelligence.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Martian atmosphere cannot support liquid water. It boils at some 10 degrees Celsius. Diurnal temperature variation is also too high - imagine lakes on Earth continuosly boiling and freezing every day - not a good place for life to flourish, eh?
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Martian atmosphere cannot support liquid water. It boils at some 10 degrees Celsius. Diurnal temperature variation is also too high - imagine lakes on Earth continuosly boiling and freezing every day  - not a good place for life to flourish, eh?

Hmm yeah. THat means that life would be differnt to our own, not necessarily non existent.
    On Earth we have life under the sea in volcanic activity areas, with huge pressure and lots of sulphur.
    We also have intelligent life in incredibly cold conditions on Earth. (Altho the life from Ya.kut.sk I have experience of is anything but intelligent, but I digress : D )

You could even have life with silicon not carbon compounds.

The boiling is due to low pressure, not extreme heat.

There's also the possibility of life under ice, or underground.
    Mars was probably more like Earth in the past.
    Plus with it being billions of years old, life could have adapted to suit conditions.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Plus its been confirmed that there is polar ice that surely melts in the warmer season.

The southern cap consists of frozen CO2, and the northern cap experiences spring/summer under aphelic conditions, so it's never warm enough to melt. It does sublimate though.

Mars is big enough, and its temperature is ok for life

The planet is way too small and way too cold for surface life.

infact  OK its atmosphere is different to Earth, but so is Earth's sea

Mars hardly even has an atmosphere--just 4-6mb pressure over most of it.

So for that reason, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mars still has life, even life with some level of sentience and intelligence.

No serious researcher believes that anymore.

Last edited by starman on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Martian atmosphere cannot support liquid water. It boils at some 10 degrees Celsius. Diurnal temperature variation is also too high - imagine lakes on Earth continuosly boiling and freezing every day  - not a good place for life to flourish, eh?

Mars never really gets hot, and seldom even warm enough for biological activity except perhaps underground. Martian lakes, even a sea, existed in Noachian (-Hesperian?) time but even then they probably had an ice cover.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Hmm yeah. THat means that life would be differnt to our own, not necessarily non existent.
    On Earth we have life under the sea in volcanic activity areas, with huge pressure and lots of sulphur.
    We also have intelligent life in incredibly cold conditions on Earth. (Altho the life from Ya.kut.sk I have experience of is anything but intelligent, but I digress : D )

Life may be adaptable but there are limits to the severity of what it can endure and the Martian surface appears beyond the threshold. It's not just the intense cold and radiation. The surface is oxidized and that wipes out organic material.

You could even have life with silicon not carbon compounds.

Highly unlikely.

The boiling is due to low pressure, not extreme heat.
    There's also the possibility of life under ice, or underground.

Right.

Mars was probably more like Earth in the past.

It was a little more like earth for a geologically rather limited period of time known as the Noachian. Already by Hesperian time the atmosphere was practically gone.

Plus with it being billions of years old, life could have adapted to suit conditions.

If it ever existed it MIGHT have just survived underground.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:49 am

I have said before , that I personally have no problems in accepting the possibility of alien life on other planets . Be this primitive or advanced . I neither shake with fear , nor turn into a religious nut . Worshiping aliens . Given the large number of reliable cases involving police or military witnesses . Together with radar evidence . From many countries . I think that the possibility that some of these UFO's are of extraterrestial origin exists . This leads me to think that if this is true , then our alien neighbours seem to be on safari . Taking a tourist trip . And collecting some samples . I have no problem thinking about alien abductions being true . Since our alien visitors seem to be ethical in conduct . Returning people unharmed .

However I also think that this UFO story is being used by various western militaries , to confuse and distract us from real events . They do this by :

( 1 ) Blaming fails in radar and aircraft and even nuclear silo on alien intervention . Rather than malfunctions and human error . The story sometimes involved gremlins . In the machine . But aliens are more believable . And can explain away many shortcomings in activities of sensitive groups .

( 2 ) The alien story also misdirected us about technological blind alley . For example by claiming that the yanks have reverse engineered an alien anti-gravity drive . And claim it works . They hope to push us into spending billions into blind project . And waste our time . They even publish fake photo of triangular anti - gravity craft on deck of aircraft carrier . This tactic also covers up the research avenue they chose that led them into advanced projects . Like stealth aircraft . Here they hide cause from effect .

On this note . Can we try to uncover this tactic . By naming cases . And possible reasons for alien cover story and CIA motives . I remember one case when they lost control of nuclear missile base by electrical fail and they cooked up a story about alien craft visiting base . Does anyone know about this case ? It was in UK .

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 am

Actually the only musical movie I can stand watching has Extratranvestites in it... it is called the Rocky Horror picture show...

The guy who wrote it lives in New Zealand now... ashamed to say it took him ages to get citizenship... in my opinion he should have gotten automatic citizenship and a bloody knighthood... lots of Kiwis have been Knighted for rather less...

In this infinite universe there are bound to be a wide variety of life forms, but I am sad to say the process is slow because it is basically random chance rather than intelligent design.

There were something like 6 major extinctions just on earth from all sorts of various factors.... one of them was the development of photosynthesis that created a sudden deluge of free oxygen into the atmosphere that killed off most of the existing organisms, but injected the atmosphere with a highly reactive chemical that other animals could use to grow and develop beyond basic levels of lifeforms.

Humans basically evolved from mammals... the same mammals that apes and monkeys evolved from (apes are out cousins and not our ancestors BTW), but that was just the way things went... a great variety of other animals could have evolved instead to waste time on the internet talking about this sort of BS.

The main problem is that the universe is huge and most of it is expanding away from us at an enormous rate... most of the stories I read about encounters with aliens I think are probably drug or alcohol related.... why is it always some yokel in the middle of nowhere with grease smeared on his camera lens so he can never take a decent photo...

I think statistically there has to be alien life throughout the universe, but I suspect much like on earth 99% of it is bacteria and insects, and in terms of actual intelligent life not even 1/50th of the human population would qualify for the position... but with trillions of galaxies and each with trillions of stars and most stars seeming to have planets orbiting them odds are there will be thousand of civilisations in this galaxy alone... as long as they don't kill each other before they get to the space age stage...
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Spacefaring civilizations would have basically no need for warfare.

Distances between even closest stars are so astronomically huge that they are almost inaccessible with our laws of physics. A civilization that is advanced enough to travel efficiently at faster than light speed is probably so advanced that it could simply create matter out of nothing - if it can't then for every planet with inteligent life there are 1,000s possibly 10,000s of planets without it - I do not even count moons, comets, asteroids etc.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:29 am

If the variety of life on earth is anything to go by, life from other planets could have developed in all sorts of different environments and resulted in some very different life forms... I mean look at trees and insects and spiders and reptiles... perhaps on a water covered planet the dominant intelligent form of life might be something like the octopus on earth... or the dolphin, or maybe it looks more like some of the species that have been extinct for thousands or millions of years... for some reason on their planet they didn't face the problem that removed them from the gene pool.

Maybe different gravity, different air pressure, different chemical makeups of land, sea, or air led to totally different forms of life... maybe they are all plant based or reptile based or insect based... maybe even energy based.

The real question you have to ask is why do the alien species travel the stars... is it conquest.... is it just raw materials to keep their civilisation growing... is it curiosity... keeping in mind that while Star Trek suggests it is curiosity... it normally either turns into conquest or trying to find resources that are useful.

Lets face it... it is probably mining companies that will reach out the most... but I think most in the mining industry have a rather amusing view of space... I saw a programme on space colonisation where these guys were talking about asteroids and the mineral wealth they contain... what they don't mention that the asteroid fields you see in movies like Star Wars are bullshit... if you had to dodge and weave like that through a real asteroid field there would be so much mass there that it would relatively rapidly collapse and form major bodies like moons or planets.

If our asteroid belt looked like the one in Star Wars there would be more rocky material in our solar system than there is matter in the sun. The orbital distance of the asteroid belt is huge... if it was full of matter lots more planets would have been formed.

The reality is that you could be standing on an asteroid in our asteroid belt and not see another asteroid at all, or if you did it would be a tiny tiny dot.

The fact is that there are a few big asteroids that might be worth a visit but the idea of zipping from one to another mining valuable metals and stones is bullshit the distances would be enormous.

Most likely one big rock will be mined completely.... anything valuable will be launched on a trajectory passed earth that could be intercepted and collected... any rubbish material could be ground up into powder and launched in the opposite direction you wanted to move and therefore used as propellent to get to the next target asteroid.

At best the alien life will be bacteria in this solar system, though some moons with oceans are potentially interesting subjects to talk about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm