Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
Mir
TMA1
lancelot
RTN
Isos
lyle6
Sujoy
Begome
thegopnik
Vann7
nero
Tsavo Lion
Admin
jhelb
Regular
starman
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Book.
Mike E
collegeboy16
Werewolf
flamming_python
Deep Throat
29 posters

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 10 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:35 am

Question is why haven't Hindus been able to figure out how to design such spaceships?
    they didn't possess all the know-how.
    It's quite possible that different aliens are coming from different planets. And their agenda vis a vis Earth differs.
    It very well could be. But they most probably have an intergalactic governing body to coordinate their activities on & around the Earth in the interests of all members.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote: they didn't possess all the know-how.

That's weird. Apparently they had written records in Sanskrit of such space ships.

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    It very well could be. But they most probably have an intergalactic governing body to coordinate their activities on & around the Earth in the interests of all members.

While it's quite possible that [intelligent] alien life does exist, I'm not sure if they mean well.

For hundreds of years millions of people have been killed in wars. WW1 & WW2 between themselves wiped out more than 100 million. Many of these people were innocent. Aliens never interfered to stop such frenzied killings.

I read somewhere that aliens are basically experimenting with us.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:Most of which are airliners...  

There have been misidentifications of aircraft or natural phenomena but still many unexplained reports.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:54 pm

jhelb wrote:
    Are all these aliens who have so far visited Earth coming from just one planet ?

Even if they aren't, there are certain basic rules they all seem to follow. Either the apparent diversity is illusory or they're acting within the guidelines of some federation.

It's quite possible that different aliens are coming from different planets. And their agenda vis a vis Earth differs.

At times it seems that way but the phenomenon is awash with deception. The aforementioned book gets into the reasons for it.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:57 pm

jhelb wrote:
    If the aliens indeed have some sort of understanding with US/Western governments I'm quite certain it's not for the betterment of humanity, especially those of us who are from Russia, Asia and Africa.

I think the aliens are ultimately acting in everyone's best interest.

Can you please share some link about this discovery ?

Laughing So you never heard of Roswell?
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:38 pm

starman wrote:
    Laughing So you never heard of Roswell?

One thing which is quite consistent with UFO sightings the world over is that most observers described the UFO as a Saucer shaped object.

Not sure why majority of UFOs were sighted in the US compared to other countries.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:55 am

@jhelb

The shape of reported craft varies. From cigar shaped to triangular to saucer to spheres. As do shape and size of occupants. As starman said, there is a lot of false information out there. Mixed with perhaps few genuine cases. One reason I can give as to why America and Europe are mostly reporting UFO, is that assuming these aliens have a Genetic and biological sampling aim. Then these territories through mass migration, provide a most diverse population for study. But another answer may be that the false reported cases are a social phenomenon. As for example are crop circles. These being reported in USA and Europe. But not in Asia or Middle East. There is a lot of padding and packaging. Difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. At the core of this phenomenon, there does seem to be something weird and perhaps other worldly !

https://i0.wp.com/www.weirddatascience.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ufo-sightings.png
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:56 pm

nomadski wrote:The shape of reported craft varies. From cigar shaped to triangular to saucer to spheres.

The reason why I found the saucer shape intriguing is because those individuals/organizations who are talking about Warp drive are suggesting that such a space ship capable of achieving warp speed should also be saucer shaped. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IXS_Enterprise

So I was thinking if aliens have already mastered Warp drive and hence their space ships are saucer shaped.

nomadski wrote:As do shape and size of occupants.

Ok. I don't have much knowledge about the size of these aliens.

Any alien species coming to Earth will be exposed to a totally different biological environment compared to that prevalent in their own planets. It is all explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SViC09xFdLM
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm

jhelb wrote:
    One thing which is quite consistent with UFO sightings the world over is that most observers described the UFO as a Saucer shaped object.

Many not necessarily most. Spherical, hat shaped and cylinderical craft have been reported and many observers saw just lights.

Not sure why majority of UFOs were sighted in the US compared to other countries.

I doubt the majority of sightings were here. There have been many sightings in Europe, South America etc.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:07 am

Here is Russian SETI.  This should be international like ISS. Best chance of contact with ET.  The link for Russia UFO does not seem to work. Can someone post articles original please.

http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/SETI/eng/

Look at these photo before you die. I look and feel that we can not possibly be alone in universe....

https://youtu.be/daB_VxxI1vo
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:47 pm

nomadski wrote:Here is Russian SETI........ Best chance of contact with ET.

I think contact has already been made. It's naive to think alien civilizations, almost certainly much older considering we're beginners, rely on familiar technology for communication.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:59 pm

starman wrote:I think contact has already been made. It's naive to think alien civilizations, almost certainly much older considering we're beginners, rely on familiar technology for communication.

Aliens being more advanced than us will be able to decipher our message. Probably they too have replied but organizations like SETI etc have not been able to crack the code yet.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 am

jhelb wrote:
    Aliens being more advanced than us will be able to decipher our message. Probably they too have replied but organizations like SETI etc have not been able to crack the code yet.

No I didn't mean contact via SETI but contact with UFO entities. Smile To my knowledge, with the possible exception of the "WOW!" signal of the '70s, SETI never produced any results.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:37 am

starman wrote:No I didn't mean contact via SETI but contact with UFO entities.

Will you elaborate on this ? Also will you please briefly sum up what is your understanding of the current status w.r.t to aliens ? Thanks.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 pm

I think starman is correct in some respect. The scientists today are mostly zealots. They are subject to political and peer pressure. You will hardly get truth or science from university professor with vested interest in selling his wares to us. He will sell what he likes. An old story. A complicated story. They will never admit that their story may be wrong. So if you say science changes and old science becomes outdated. Then they will not agree. Newton is now outdated. And therefore one day Einstein will be outdated. Now we have quantum mechanics. Scientists also do not admit they know very little. They do not know for example what 90% of universe is made of. Yet they feel confident that they can say something with confidence . Starman is right to point to this fact. Advanced civilization will probably not care about speed of light or such nonsense.

But we only have our own theory. We can only use our own lame horse to pull our cart out of mud. If we found a better horse, then we will use that instead. So for civilizations that are close to our level and use radio, then using radio telescope is best way. The only way for us now. Also if civilization far more advanced to us, it is unlikely they will initiate direct contact. Other than an observational or scientific study. For their own agenda. Because we can offer nothing to them. Lower civilizations that do not use radio and do not have a horse, or a cart, well we can not contact. So radio is only way for us now.

https://youtu.be/P3vOo5L9xqE

https://youtu.be/xbGd_240ynk

https://youtu.be/DMIBdUEjudo

https://youtu.be/hLLTqfoakoY

Last edited by nomadski on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:09 am; edited 4 times in total
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:43 pm

jhelb wrote:Will you elaborate on this ? Also will you please briefly sum up what is your understanding of the current status w.r.t to aliens ? Thanks.

According to accounts I've read, there has been a great deal of communication between UFO entities and various individuals, often called contactees (and communication with abductess--those taken against their will). I doubt the veracity of much of what contactees have been told, however. Several people who claim inside knowledge of Washington's UFO policy say there has been no government-alien communication. I have grave doubts about that as does the author of that aforementioned book.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:12 am

https://youtu.be/EVBCLAaflaw

Can you say what these "aliens" have been saying? And why it is a lie?  Also you say governments lie about the contact they have had. This I am more inclined to believe.  But I can not believe my friend lied about his experience. And I am stuck, in trying to explain it. But apart from an actual alien abduction, two explanations come to mind. The first is to do with our collective unconscious. As explained by Carl jung. That is, we humans like apes have inherited genetic memory. Like a spider that does not learn to make a Web. We are afraid of snakes. We inherit this memory. And we dream about snakes. With fear. But in modern life we substitute different symbols for snakes. Such as trains or planes. And we dream in fear. There are other symbols. Such as old man, the mother and the shadow! So alien abduction could be modern translation of our old fears. But I admit, it is streaching this theory a bit.

The other explanation is the medical theory. Some doctors suggest that since most people have had invasive examinations, gastroscopy or endoscopy under sedation. As well as gynecological exams and surgical operations under anaesthesia, that some may be awake during operations and some remember these traumatic events in dreams. This does provide a probable explanation. But is not identical to abduction phenomenon. It is only a probability.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/alien-abduction-or-accidental-awareness/

starman
    starman

Post  starman Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 pm

nomadski wrote:Can you say what these "aliens" have been saying? And why it is a lie?

According to contactees aliens have claimed to come from Venus, Mars even Mercury. Adamski btw wasn't the only one to claim contact with "Venusians."
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:07 pm

https://youtu.be/pEJ-wXpeH6w

I see. Who lies and who does not? That is the question. Then in this case or others we can also argue from facts. You know the ancient Persians used to argue a case twice. Once when there drunk on wine. And once when they were sober! So arguing from sober facts, gives us different perspectives. For example the facts in Roswell case :

( 1) The papers reported that Army claimed to have recovered a UFO.

( 2) The papers reported that army allegedly recovered a weather Balloon.

The only conclusion we can draw from these two statements that we know to be true is that : The papers reported!

It is true. But not much fun.

starman
    starman

Post  starman Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:37 pm

nomadski wrote:
    Who lies and who does not? That is the question. Then in this case or others we can also argue from facts.

For obvious reasons, claims that ETs are from Venus are nonsense.

( 1)  The papers reported that Army claimed to have recovered a UFO.

( 2) The papers reported  that army allegedly recovered a weather Balloon.

As The Alien Plan for Earth indicates, the initial claim in the press release was true but deliberately misleading while #2 was just part of the coverup.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:33 am

For hundreds of years millions of people have been killed in wars. WW1 & WW2 between themselves wiped out more than 100 million. Many of these people were innocent. Aliens never interfered to stop such frenzied killings.
    why should they if it's a natural process of human evolution & doesn't affect them in any way?
    But if since we r now sending probes into, & can start wars from/in space, it got their undivided attention.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    why should they if it's a natural process of human evolution & doesn't affect them in any way?

People somehow get the idea that ETs are more moral than humans. It smacks of religion. Almost certainly, ETs were no better when they were at our current phase of development.

But if since we r now sending probes into, & can start wars from/in space, it got their undivided attention.

The aforementioned work does in fact see longterm security as a principal ET concern.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 am

https://scitechdaily.com/search-for-extra-terrestrial-life-takes-mars-scientists-on-expedition-to-australia

https://www.ndtv.com/science/mars-2020-rover-will-visit-the-perfect-spot-to-find-signs-of-life
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:09 am

There's been talk of possible stromatolites on Mars for a long time; with luck they'll be found at Jezero crater. I'm somewhat skeptical though. Martian "rivers" tended to be ephemeral. Most of the 3-4 billion year period was post Noachian, when Mars was already practically airless and in deep freeze.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:49 am

UFO Group Sharing Exotic Materials With Army for Combat Vehicles

https://about.bgov.com/news/ufo-group-sharing-exotic-materials-with-army-for-combat-vehicles/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 pm