Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Share
    avatar
    gaurav

    Posts : 357
    Points : 353
    Join date : 2013-02-19
    Age : 37
    Location : Blr

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  gaurav on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:17 pm

    On May 4, 2013, the Syrian Navy sunk an Israeli Dolphin submarine.


    If the Israeli Navy lost a submarine.. then it is a slap on the face of NATO naval hardware.

    NATO will not dare not attack Syria from the sea.
    Israel lost a submarine .. mannn there is just one word for that..

    AWESOME ..! annd nothing else..
    This is unprecedented in Israel -Syria wars ..

    About the f-16I incident I think it is the 2nd or 3rd Israeli jet to be shot down..

    and  2nd jet to be drowned in sea.. what a surprise.. lot of jets falling in sea..
    none on the ground..
    avatar
    Russian Patriot

    Posts : 1165
    Points : 2053
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : USA- although I am Russian

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Russian Patriot on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm




    Video about Yakhont attack
    avatar
    gaurav

    Posts : 357
    Points : 353
    Join date : 2013-02-19
    Age : 37
    Location : Blr

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  gaurav on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 pm

    Israeli- German submarine launched a missile reponsible for the Syria Naval base attack.

    It is becoming too much.. Israeli knew that pantsyir are covering the naval depots so they
    did not sent jets but a sub..



    According to the report, the Israeli fleet of German-built submarines launched a cruise missile at the weapons cache
    after which Syrian rebels reportedly attested to hearing early-morning explosions at a Syrian port-side naval barracks.

    On Friday, anonymous US officials told CNN that Israel had carried out an air strike on the Syrian city.

    Three unnamed US officials told CNN the IAF had targeted Russian-made Yakhont anti-ship missiles tha

    Israel getting desperate

    This submarine lauched missile are duds just like any other french -german cruise missile.
    The rebels heard a sing le exlosion , so hence nothing much.

    I dont think any damage could have done.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1389
    Points : 1390
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm

    gaurav wrote:Israeli- German submarine launched a missile reponsible for the Syria Naval base attack.

    It is becoming too much.. Israeli knew that pantsyir are covering the naval depots so they
    did not sent jets but a sub..



    According to the report, the Israeli fleet of German-built submarines launched a cruise missile at the weapons cache
    after which Syrian rebels reportedly attested to hearing early-morning explosions at a Syrian port-side naval barracks.

    On Friday, anonymous US officials told CNN that Israel had carried out an air strike on the Syrian city.

    Three unnamed US officials told CNN the IAF had targeted Russian-made Yakhont anti-ship missiles tha

    Israel getting desperate
    If the pantsirs were there i doubt they would use cruise missiles, perhaps torpedoes depending where the missiles where??Neutral 

    This submarine lauched missile are duds just like any other french -german cruise missile.
    The rebels heard a sing le exlosion , so hence nothing much.

    I dont think any damage could have done.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1389
    Points : 1390
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

    gaurav wrote:Israeli- German submarine launched a missile reponsible for the Syria Naval base attack.

    It is becoming too much.. Israeli knew that pantsyir are covering the naval depots so they
    did not sent jets but a sub..



    According to the report, the Israeli fleet of German-built submarines launched a cruise missile at the weapons cache
    after which Syrian rebels reportedly attested to hearing early-morning explosions at a Syrian port-side naval barracks.

    On Friday, anonymous US officials told CNN that Israel had carried out an air strike on the Syrian city.

    Three unnamed US officials told CNN the IAF had targeted Russian-made Yakhont anti-ship missiles tha

    Israel getting desperate

    This submarine lauched missile are duds just like any other french -german cruise missile.
    The rebels heard a sing le exlosion , so hence nothing much.

    I dont think any damage could have done.
    If the pantsirs were there i doubt they would use cruise missiles, perhaps torpedoes depending where the missile were??Neutral 
    avatar
    gaurav

    Posts : 357
    Points : 353
    Join date : 2013-02-19
    Age : 37
    Location : Blr

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  gaurav on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm

    If the pantsirs were there i doubt they would use cruise missiles, perhaps torpedoes depending where the missile were??

    Well dont know what really happened , it is another of the usual cases, when Israeli military cant do anything..
    except provoking.. nothing else..

    Suddenly Israel acquired Iranian Hormuz strait terror tactics..Very Happy .. The tactics which Iran would have used in 2000.. Israel is using
    against Syria in 2013..ha ha ha..I mean firing missiles in the night quietly from banana boats.. at sea..
    what the heck..

    Pantsyir  batteires or even stand alone systems are getting an unmatched and unbeatable advertisement all over the world..
    The whole Israeli  military hardware is now engaged in taking care of Pantsyir deployed positions ..Razz Razz 



    Early reports conflict: Some say the attack was carried out by foreign aircraft, while others say it was by missiles fired from boats.

    Al-Qaida was responsible for the massive arms depot explosion in Latakia over the weekend, a Syrian official said on Sunday.
    Syria denied Israel’s role in the incident after Arab media outlets reported conflicting stories on the cause of the blast.

    “The attack in Latakia was not carried out from the air or the sea, but by a terrorist group aligned with al-Qaida,”
    a senior Syrian official told Syrian state media. “The group fired missiles of European design that caused large fires in the bases.”

    Some Arab outlets reported that foreign aircraft had bombed the site and others that it was destroyed by missiles
    fired from boats. The reports estimated that 10 to 20 Syrian soldiers were killed in the strike.

    While mystery just keeps going on..Smile 
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5669
    Points : 6312
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 37
    Location : Croatia

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Viktor on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm

    It seems those attack on Syria warehouses resulted with one F-16 less in the inventory with zero gains.



    If you check the satellite photo of before and after you can see that the all outside walls are still in place and standing with only one blacken small part of the
    warehouse where missile struck resulting collappsing of the roof.

    If the warehouse was full of Yakhonts (50 missiles) and S-300 as some all western newspapers suggested there would be no standing outside walls and the whole
    place would be one giant crater.

    here is an interesting link about the subject - bias yes but puts a different perspective
    LINK
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1389
    Points : 1390
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:51 pm

    Viktor wrote:It seems those attack on Syria warehouses resulted with one F-16 less in the inventory with zero gains.



    If you check the satellite photo of before and after you can see that the all outside walls are still in place and standing with only one blacken small part of the
    warehouse where missile struck resulting collapsing of the roof.

    If the warehouse was full of Yakhonts (50 missiles) and S-300 as some all western newspapers suggested there would be no standing outside walls and the whole
    place would be one giant crater.

    here is an interesting link about the subject - bias yes but puts a different perspective
    LINK
    Nope, definitely not a torpedo.
    Damage looks minimal, i doubt there were more than ten missiles in that warehouse, and S-300... really?
    avatar
    Russian Patriot

    Posts : 1165
    Points : 2053
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : USA- although I am Russian

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Russian Patriot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 pm



    Israel may have used Turkish Airbases in attack.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10528
    Points : 11005
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  George1 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:17 am

    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10528
    Points : 11005
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  George1 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 am

    Assad Says Israeli Airstrikes Weaken Syrian Army, Back Local Rebel Groups

    Syrian president Bashar Assad says Israel supports rebel groups in Syria by conducting airstrikes in places, where the Syrian army makes advances.

    MOSCOW, January 26 (Sputnik) — Israel is providing support to rebel groups operating inside Syria by conducting airstrikes in places where the Syrian army is making advances, Syrian President Bashar Assad said in an exclusive interview with Foreign Affairs published on Monday.

    "They [the Israelis] are supporting the rebels in Syria. It’s very clear. Because whenever we make advances in some place, they [the Israelis] make an attack in order to undermine the army," Assad said. "That’s why some in Syria joke: “How can you say that al Qaeda doesn’t have an air force? They have the Israeli air force.”

    The comments come a week after a missile attack, presumed to have been carried out by Israel, in the region of Quneitra in the Syrian Golan Heights bordering Lebanon.

    The attack reportedly claimed the lives of six members of the Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah. A senior commander from Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) was the seventh victim, according to Press TV.

    However, Israel has not confirmed its involvement in the incident.

    The Lebanon-based Hezbollah has been allegedly helping the Syrian government fight the Islamic State and radical Sunni militants.

    Hezbollah is a Lebanese Shiite Islamist political party and militant group established in 1985. It is considered a terrorist organization by Israel and a number of Western countries.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10528
    Points : 11005
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  George1 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:45 pm

    Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Militarov on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:59 pm

    George1 wrote:Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?

    This doesnt make sense whatsoever, did they belive that artillery posed some kind of a threat to IDF O.o? I am doing my best to understand this action but i am failing.

    JohninMK

    Posts : 5069
    Points : 5132
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:34 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    George1 wrote:Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?

    This doesnt make sense whatsoever, did they belive that artillery posed some kind of a threat to IDF O.o? I am doing my best to understand this action but i am failing.
    It is difficult to come to terms with it but the only logical answer is that the IAF are flying CAS for anti Syrian Government formations in the South whilst Turkey performs the same function, against the Kurds in the North. At the same time US/NATO/Etc are running what, given their lack of effectiveness, can only be described as token or PR attacks on IS in both Syria and Iraq e.g the supply lines in and oil trucks out to/from Turkey seem to lead a charmed life.

    I am very cynical about the whole thing. The sudden huge boost in migrants (from the TV pictures, very few look how real refugees should look) from Turkey, at exactly the same time as Russia steps up supplies (that should impact IS), followed by statements in the UK/France/US etc etc that they are going to air attack IS in Syria (probably just like the Turks said they would but hit others instead). These are too closely linked to be co-incidences.

    This stuff on the coast is important, especially if land based SAMs get properly deployed, spreading East. I assume that the coastal areas are protected by the ship SAMs in harbour and nearby. The West may not like it but Syria has a sovereign Government in place that could, if it could enforce it, declare its territory as a no fly zone, even asking Russia and Iran to help enforce it.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5357
    Points : 5588
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    George1 wrote:Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?

    This doesnt make sense whatsoever, did they belive that artillery posed some kind of a threat to IDF O.o? I am doing my best to understand this action but i am failing.

    Of course it makes sense, jesus christ, you guys act like you have alzheimer. The fucking US and Israel created ISIS/FSA,Al-CIAda to overthrow unwanted governments, why the fuck would this same piece of shit hegemony regimes want Assad to destroy their little fanatic proxy soldiers? They certainly still want Assad and entire Syria to be gone, Israel wants to be regional power and later to sustain world domination. ISIS never even attempted going on Israeli soil despite being "Islamic fundamentalists" that oppose anything anti islamic/infidels, so why going against soley independent muslim populated countries, but never attempt to kill infidels?

    They are not islamic fundamentalists, not the decision makers, they are paid mercenaries under false flag to give the muricans and sraelits a white vest in public while being still praised and can glorify their worthless assholes as being the solution for a problem they are themselfs.

    Treat your alzheimer guys, gets annoying...
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4488
    Points : 4661
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:56 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    George1 wrote:Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?

    This doesnt make sense whatsoever, did they belive that artillery posed some kind of a threat to IDF O.o? I am doing my best to understand this action but i am failing.

    Of course it makes sense, jesus christ, you guys act like you have alzheimer. The fucking US and Israel created ISIS/FSA,Al-CIAda to overthrow unwanted governments, why the fuck would this same piece of shit hegemony regimes want Assad to destroy their little fanatic proxy soldiers? They certainly still want Assad and entire Syria to be gone, Israel wants to be regional power and later to sustain world domination. ISIS never even attempted going on Israeli soil despite being "Islamic fundamentalists" that oppose anything anti islamic/infidels, so why going against soley independent muslim populated countries, but never attempt to kill infidels?

    They are not islamic fundamentalists, not the decision makers, they are paid mercenaries under false flag to give the muricans and sraelits a white vest in public while being still praised and can glorify their worthless assholes as being the solution for a problem they are themselfs.

    Treat your alzheimer guys, gets annoying...

    You might want to read this:

    Revolt of the spies: DoD analysts claim CENTCOM doctored reports about war on ISIS
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Militarov on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    George1 wrote:Israel Conducts Airstrikes at Syrian Artillery Near Damascus - Source

    why Israel attacks Syrian army which fights against ISIL?

    This doesnt make sense whatsoever, did they belive that artillery posed some kind of a threat to IDF O.o? I am doing my best to understand this action but i am failing.

    Of course it makes sense, jesus christ, you guys act like you have alzheimer. The fucking US and Israel created ISIS/FSA,Al-CIAda to overthrow unwanted governments, why the fuck would this same piece of shit hegemony regimes want Assad to destroy their little fanatic proxy soldiers? They certainly still want Assad and entire Syria to be gone, Israel wants to be regional power and later to sustain world domination. ISIS never even attempted going on Israeli soil despite being "Islamic fundamentalists" that oppose anything anti islamic/infidels, so why going against soley independent muslim populated countries, but never attempt to kill infidels?

    They are not islamic fundamentalists, not the decision makers, they are paid mercenaries under false flag to give the muricans and sraelits a white vest in public while being still praised and can glorify their worthless assholes as being the solution for a problem they are themselfs.

    Treat your alzheimer guys, gets annoying...

    Khm, first, Israel tends always to provide reason for their airstrikes, it was their practice for decades, reason was always published after the strikes, no matter how good or bad they were, and i do not see legit reason for this strike whatsoever, unless they somehow considered artillery positions as a theat to IDF. Even when they performed airstrikes in Syria years ago they always would elaborate them in a way, this one can be hardly explained, while i am very aware of the fact Israel does not like Assad whatsoever i highly doubt they would prefer mix of ISIS and "rebels" on their border instead. Israel despite being an ally of US does not always follow their ideas so i am not sure they actually did strikes to support ISIS or rebels, since rebels lost alot of the ground and resources even if they manage to get some ground now in recent months they will get overruned by ISIS, and Israel even if having some control via US over ISIS does not want them controling Syria. They would eventually turn aganist Israel and they are well aware of that.

    And please do not put me and Alzheimer's disease in same sentence if possible, ty.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5357
    Points : 5588
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 pm

    Militarov wrote:...while i am very aware of the fact Israel does not like Assad whatsoever i highly doubt they would prefer mix of ISIS and "rebels" on their border instead....

    And please do not put me and Alzheimer's disease in same sentence if possible, ty.

    You haven't read recent history of last 5 decades?

    All terrorism known to the west is US paid terrorism.

    Entire Latin American terrorism is US created terrorism, of terrorists trained in USA of the School of Americas, where latin americans are brainwashed and trained in asymmetric warfare to be used against governments. Contras should ring a bell?

    Entire "islamic terror" is a fabricated bullshit lie an industrialized fearmongering to denounce muslims/arabs of being human to the western world. Who benefits from Muslims not being counted as human? Jews are the biggest islamophobics that are denouncing them as being human and are trying to build Great Israel in the Middle East and are using their dog USA to overthrow unwanted governments, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Lebanon, Pakistan etc etc.

    It is already proven by the United States itself a declasified file that proofs US created ISIS, US and Israel absolutley are alligned in the geopolitical cooperation or master/slave status to assure destruction of any regional power in Middle East.

    Yes, i will asosciate anyone with alzheimer that gets presented daily facts about US being the islamic terrorist itself, this fantasy and illusion of one to justify all its "solutions" of bombing, bombing and more bombing. A hammer only sees nails.

    So you will stay an Alzheimer patient untill you have catched up with history and educated yourself, that is not a conspiracy theory but a simple fact, proven and verified in real life by their relgious banner waving mercenaries only invading what countries are always independend and before that announced as "human rights abusers" "wiping their own population" never rampaging across all the other human rights abusing nations like Israel which does not even see any humans besides themselfs and bombs people on daily basis, or the entire dictatorship of royal subhumans of Saudis that are an religious minority among all muslims and would face extinction from radicals if they ever happen to lose power.

    Anyway i am tired of ignorants who refuse reality and asslick every conspiracy theory the US brought up to present the world a problem that only the fucking white knight USA can solve.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Militarov on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:16 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:...while i am very aware of the fact Israel does not like Assad whatsoever i highly doubt they would prefer mix of ISIS and "rebels" on their border instead....

    And please do not put me and Alzheimer's disease in same sentence if possible, ty.

    You haven't read recent history of last 5 decades?

    All terrorism known to the west is US paid terrorism.

    Entire Latin American terrorism is US created terrorism, of terrorists trained in USA of the School of Americas, where latin americans are brainwashed and trained in asymmetric warfare to be used against governments. Contras should ring a bell?

    Entire "islamic terror" is a fabricated bullshit lie an industrialized fearmongering to denounce muslims/arabs of being human to the western world. Who benefits from Muslims not being counted as human? Jews are the biggest islamophobics that are denouncing them as being human and are trying to build Great Israel in the Middle East and are using their dog USA to overthrow unwanted governments, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Lebanon, Pakistan etc etc.

    It is already proven by the United States itself a declasified file that proofs US created ISIS, US and Israel absolutley are alligned in the geopolitical cooperation or master/slave status to assure destruction of any regional power in Middle East.

    Yes, i will asosciate anyone with alzheimer that gets presented daily facts about US being the islamic terrorist itself, this fantasy and illusion of one to justify all its "solutions" of bombing, bombing and more bombing. A hammer only sees nails.

    So you will stay an Alzheimer patient untill you have catched up with history and educated yourself, that is not a conspiracy theory but a simple fact, proven and verified in real life by their relgious banner waving mercenaries only invading what countries are always independend and before that announced as "human rights abusers" "wiping their own population" never rampaging across all the other human rights abusing nations like Israel which does not even see any humans besides themselfs and bombs people on daily basis, or the entire dictatorship of royal subhumans of Saudis that are an religious minority among all muslims and would face extinction from radicals if they ever happen to lose power.

    Anyway i am tired of ignorants who refuse reality and asslick every conspiracy theory the US brought up to present the world a problem that only the fucking white knight USA can solve.

    I am well aware of the history, especially one in the last century and i am very aware of the facts who and how funds and manages terrorism, drug wars, drug traficking, rebellions, Muslim springs, massacres, ethnic cleansings and similiar beautiful happenings around the globe, however Israel did always provide some solid reason for the crap they do, always. They bomb bay in Syria "they had missiles that would aim at our ships", they bomb convoy "they had SAM parts that would aim at our fighters", they bomb Iraq "they had nuclear reactor up to produce material for N-bomb"... always a reason, what would be the reason for this... i am just pointing that out. I never said Israel, USA, Saudi Arabia or who not are angles, peacemakers, nor did i say you are crazy coz you belive in conspiracy theories, sadly many of them are crazy enough to be labeled as BS, and still they are true..i feel you there and i am well aware of that.

    See the country from which i am, i had pleasure to feel "conspiracy" theories and peacemakers from the US more than 1 time on my skin coz of what, who and where i am, so please, do not label me as stupid, ignorant or sick, coz i am either i just dont like fact Israel left its common scheme in this case, and that wont end up well.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5357
    Points : 5588
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:08 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:...while i am very aware of the fact Israel does not like Assad whatsoever i highly doubt they would prefer mix of ISIS and "rebels" on their border instead....

    And please do not put me and Alzheimer's disease in same sentence if possible, ty.

    You haven't read recent history of last 5 decades?

    All terrorism known to the west is US paid terrorism.

    Entire Latin American terrorism is US created terrorism, of terrorists trained in USA of the School of Americas, where latin americans are brainwashed and trained in asymmetric warfare to be used against governments. Contras should ring a bell?

    Entire "islamic terror" is a fabricated bullshit lie an industrialized fearmongering to denounce muslims/arabs of being human to the western world. Who benefits from Muslims not being counted as human? Jews are the biggest islamophobics that are denouncing them as being human and are trying to build Great Israel in the Middle East and are using their dog USA to overthrow unwanted governments, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Lebanon, Pakistan etc etc.

    It is already proven by the United States itself a declasified file that proofs US created ISIS, US and Israel absolutley are alligned in the geopolitical cooperation or master/slave status to assure destruction of any regional power in Middle East.

    Yes, i will asosciate anyone with alzheimer that gets presented daily facts about US being the islamic terrorist itself, this fantasy and illusion of one to justify all its "solutions" of bombing, bombing and more bombing. A hammer only sees nails.

    So you will stay an Alzheimer patient untill you have catched up with history and educated yourself, that is not a conspiracy theory but a simple fact, proven and verified in real life by their relgious banner waving mercenaries only invading what countries are always independend and before that announced as "human rights abusers" "wiping their own population" never rampaging across all the other human rights abusing nations like Israel which does not even see any humans besides themselfs and bombs people on daily basis, or the entire dictatorship of royal subhumans of Saudis that are an religious minority among all muslims and would face extinction from radicals if they ever happen to lose power.

    Anyway i am tired of ignorants who refuse reality and asslick every conspiracy theory the US brought up to present the world a problem that only the fucking white knight USA can solve.

    I am well aware of the history, especially one in the last century and i am very aware of the facts who and how funds and manages terrorism, drug wars, drug traficking, rebellions, Muslim springs, massacres, ethnic cleansings and similiar beautiful happenings around the globe, however Israel did always provide some solid reason for the crap they do, always. They bomb bay in Syria "they had missiles that would aim at our ships", they bomb convoy "they had SAM parts that would aim at our fighters", they bomb Iraq "they had nuclear reactor up to produce material for N-bomb"... always a reason, what would be the reason for this... i am just pointing that out. I never said Israel, USA, Saudi Arabia or who not are angles, peacemakers, nor did i say you are crazy coz you belive in conspiracy theories, sadly many of them are crazy enough to be labeled as BS, and still they are true..i feel you there and i am well aware of that.

    See the country from which i am, i had pleasure to feel "conspiracy" theories and peacemakers from the US more than 1 time on my skin coz of what, who and where i am, so please, do not label me as stupid, ignorant or sick, coz i am either i just dont like fact Israel left its common scheme in this case, and that wont end up well.

    Sure, Syria having weapons to protect their country is a reason for jews to attack the Syrians... what lunacy is that and how can you justify it as reasonable excuse for an aggression against Syria? Just like the dozens of invasions into Lebanon all unjustified and unreasoned, occupation of Golan heights, mortaring Syrian border to keep the golan heights despite UN Resolutions, etc etc. They never showed any plausible reason for their aggressions, just like the 3 talmudic shits that have been killed by another jew and then used this as an excuse to blame it on palestinians and have genocided 2000 people in bombardments. They never have shown any reason for their aggressions, they are just like the americunts, using false flags and then using this false flag to justify more bombs to liberate people. The jews are the main creditor for Palestine resistance fighters, they want the war to keep going on, because you can't justify bombing and isolating palestinians if you can't portrait yourself as "we are just defending ourselfs". So stop this bullshit with reasons for aggressive wars, there are no justifications or reasons for aggressive wars especially when you have a country that plays always the "victim card" to justify every bullshit military move against innocents.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Militarov on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:23 pm

    Sure, Syria having weapons to protect their country is a reason for jews to attack the Syrians... what lunacy is that and how can you justify it as reasonable excuse for an aggression against Syria? Just like the dozens of invasions into Lebanon all unjustified and unreasoned, occupation of Golan heights, mortaring Syrian border to keep the golan heights despite UN Resolutions, etc etc. They never showed any plausible reason for their aggressions, just like the 3 talmudic shits that have been killed by another jew and then used this as an excuse to blame it on palestinians and have genocided 2000 people in bombardments. They never have shown any reason for their aggressions, they are just like the americunts, using false flags and then using this false flag to justify more bombs to liberate people. The jews are the main creditor for Palestine resistance fighters, they want the war to keep going on, because you can't justify bombing and isolating palestinians if you can't portrait yourself as "we are just defending ourselfs". So stop this bullshit with reasons for aggressive wars, there are no justifications or reasons for aggressive wars especially when you have a country that plays always the "victim card" to justify every bullshit military move against innocents.

    I never said those reasons were right or truth, but they did always provide a reason, actually more of an excuses than a real reason but they did give something. Even tho we are all aware they are nothing more than an excuse, i dont like them leaving that scheme, coz that means they might start an actual open war aganist Syria without any legit reason and without scruple. Till this point they were just occasionally doing strikes now and then and they would find a way to justify them, both in Syria, Palestine and Iraq however now it seems they will start supporting "moderate" rebels and ISIS without any political cover for it, and i dont like it, noone should like it actually.

    I just pointed out that they are not even trying to provide media with an excuse now, which means they are getting (maybe) seriously even into consideration to make full scale war campagin aganist Syria.

    yavar

    Posts : 156
    Points : 162
    Join date : 2017-03-02

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  yavar on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 am

    Syria downed Israeli drone "sky rider" in Quneitra سوریه پهپاد اسرائیل در قنیطره سرنگون کرد




    سوریه پهپاد جاسوسی رژیم صهیونیستی را بردر قنیطره سرنگون کرد
    نخستین تصاویر از پهپاد "اسرائیلی" سرنگون شده در سوریه
    به گزارش خبرنگار شبکه العالم، این تصاویر را ستاد اطلاع رسانی جنگ در سوریه منتشر کرده است. این پهپاد جاسوسی رژیم صهیونیستی دیروز (دوشنبه) پس از تجاوز به حریم هوایی سوریه در حومه قنیطره (جنوب سوریه) هدف پدافند هوایی ارتش سوریه قرار گرفت و سرنگون شد.
    http://fa.alalam.ir/news/1941160
    رژیم صهیونیستی سرنگونی پهپادش توسط سوریه را تایید کرد
    http://www.farsnews....=13960101100108
    Israeli drone shot down by Syria forces
    March 21, 2017
    Israeli Military says no immediate fear that classified info could be retrieved from UAV downed Monday; on Sunday, drone strike reportedly killed pro-Assad militiaman
    http://www.timesofis...-down-in-syria/
    IDF confirms Israeli drone 'fell' inside Syria
    https://www.i24news....e-near-quneitra/
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10528
    Points : 11005
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  George1 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:13 pm

    Israeli Defense Forces: Russia was notified in real-time about airstrike against Syria

    More:
    http://tass.com/defense/970914


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Sponsored content

    Re: Israeli Airstrikes in Syria

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:40 am