Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Share
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:29 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    There is some aditional info about which units or something? There is something that assures that these vehicles are in the Russian Armed Forces and not in other internal Security Forces? Some data?

    Something like an ICBM in same column?

    It yould be the first time that you see a security forces vehicle preceding a military vehicle?

    With Vodnik? Right...well....yeah, because police doesnt have any regular patrol cars, mindblown.

    Also its not "security forces", only regular Police is requested to escort such columns if they are passing residental or civilian areas/roads. Other units got jack shit to do with column escort. Most of the time its not even regular police but MP. Regular civilian police is there only and just to clear the path and deal with possible issues in traffic. You know i kinda was myself in at least 10 columns like this and guess what... it was Peugeot 306 leading column not BOV M-86.

    Seriously do you sit whole day and try to think of most retarded questions in history?
    avatar
    eehnie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 938
    Points : 963
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  eehnie on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:16 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    There is some aditional info about which units or something? There is something that assures that these vehicles are in the Russian Armed Forces and not in other internal Security Forces? Some data?

    Something like an ICBM in same column?

    It yould be the first time that you see a security forces vehicle preceding a military vehicle?

    With Vodnik? Right...well....yeah, because police doesnt have any regular patrol cars, mindblown.

    Also its not "security forces", only regular Police is requested to escort such columns if they are passing residental or civilian areas/roads. Other units got jack shit to do with column escort. Most of the time its not even regular police but MP. Regular civilian police is there only and just to clear the path and deal with possible issues in traffic. You know i kinda was myself in at least 10 columns like this and guess what... it was Peugeot 306 leading column not BOV M-86.

    Seriously do you sit whole day and try to think of most retarded questions in history?

    You have zero evidence of this Vodnik being in the Russian Armed Forces. That is all.

    Russian security forces are not like the security forces in the West. You know perfectly well that Security Forces under the President (some) and the minister of Interior (others), have important amounts of military equipment. They had not only Vodniks or BPM-97, there are reports of how they had 20 D-30, 18 2S9, 247 BMP-1, 20 Mi-24/25/35, 30 Ka-27/28/29/31/32/35, 245 BMP-2, 1050 BTR-80 and 12 2S1. Some of the Russian security forces have been and are very similar to military forces.

    Then make not as fatuous your reaction, because you know perfectly well what we are talking about.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3920
    Points : 3953
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:27 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    There is some aditional info about which units or something? There is something that assures that these vehicles are in the Russian Armed Forces and not in other internal Security Forces? Some data?

    Something like an ICBM in same column?

    It yould be the first time that you see a security forces vehicle preceding a military vehicle?

    With Vodnik? Right...well....yeah, because police doesnt have any regular patrol cars, mindblown.

    Also its not "security forces", only regular Police is requested to escort such columns if they are passing residental or civilian areas/roads. Other units got jack shit to do with column escort. Most of the time its not even regular police but MP. Regular civilian police is there only and just to clear the path and deal with possible issues in traffic. You know i kinda was myself in at least 10 columns like this and guess what... it was Peugeot 306 leading column not BOV M-86.

    Seriously do you sit whole day and try to think of most retarded questions in history?

    You have zero evidence of this Vodnik being in the Russian Armed Forces. That is all.

    Russian security forces are not like the security forces in the West. You know perfectly well that Security Forces under the President (some) and the minister of Interior (others), have important amounts of military equipment. They had not only Vodniks or BPM-97, there are reports of how they had 20 D-30, 18 2S9, 247 BMP-1, 20 Mi-24/25/35, 30 Ka-27/28/29/31/32/35, 245 BMP-2, 1050 BTR-80 and 12 2S1. Some of the Russian security forces have been and are very similar to military forces.

    Then make not as fatuous your reaction, because you know perfectly well what we are talking about.
    RETARD, 21 code on plates refers toSouthern military district. Tactical sign is of MRB. Those vodniks are military issue. Can someone get this forum rid of such a poster? Only lies and idiocy.
    avatar
    eehnie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 938
    Points : 963
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  eehnie on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:37 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    There is some aditional info about which units or something? There is something that assures that these vehicles are in the Russian Armed Forces and not in other internal Security Forces? Some data?

    Something like an ICBM in same column?

    It yould be the first time that you see a security forces vehicle preceding a military vehicle?

    With Vodnik? Right...well....yeah, because police doesnt have any regular patrol cars, mindblown.

    Also its not "security forces", only regular Police is requested to escort such columns if they are passing residental or civilian areas/roads. Other units got jack shit to do with column escort. Most of the time its not even regular police but MP. Regular civilian police is there only and just to clear the path and deal with possible issues in traffic. You know i kinda was myself in at least 10 columns like this and guess what... it was Peugeot 306 leading column not BOV M-86.

    Seriously do you sit whole day and try to think of most retarded questions in history?

    You have zero evidence of this Vodnik being in the Russian Armed Forces. That is all.

    Russian security forces are not like the security forces in the West. You know perfectly well that Security Forces under the President (some) and the minister of Interior (others), have important amounts of military equipment. They had not only Vodniks or BPM-97, there are reports of how they had 20 D-30, 18 2S9, 247 BMP-1, 20 Mi-24/25/35, 30 Ka-27/28/29/31/32/35, 245 BMP-2, 1050 BTR-80 and 12 2S1. Some of the Russian security forces have been and are very similar to military forces.

    Then make not as fatuous your reaction, because you know perfectly well what we are talking about.
    RETARD, 21 code on plates refers toSouthern military district. Tactical sign is of MRB. Those vodniks are military issue. Can someone get this forum rid of such a poster? Only lies and idiocy.

    KoSHeRMoRe, where you learned it? in Brussels or in Oslo? (top European NATO cities)

    Unfortunately your word is evidence of nothing except of how idiot you are. Better if you provide some link.


    Last edited by eehnie on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3920
    Points : 3953
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:17 am

    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    There is some aditional info about which units or something? There is something that assures that these vehicles are in the Russian Armed Forces and not in other internal Security Forces? Some data?

    Something like an ICBM in same column?

    It yould be the first time that you see a security forces vehicle preceding a military vehicle?

    With Vodnik? Right...well....yeah, because police doesnt have any regular patrol cars, mindblown.

    Also its not "security forces", only regular Police is requested to escort such columns if they are passing residental or civilian areas/roads. Other units got jack shit to do with column escort. Most of the time its not even regular police but MP. Regular civilian police is there only and just to clear the path and deal with possible issues in traffic. You know i kinda was myself in at least 10 columns like this and guess what... it was Peugeot 306 leading column not BOV M-86.

    Seriously do you sit whole day and try to think of most retarded questions in history?

    You have zero evidence of this Vodnik being in the Russian Armed Forces. That is all.

    Russian security forces are not like the security forces in the West. You know perfectly well that Security Forces under the President (some) and the minister of Interior (others), have important amounts of military equipment. They had not only Vodniks or BPM-97, there are reports of how they had 20 D-30, 18 2S9, 247 BMP-1, 20 Mi-24/25/35, 30 Ka-27/28/29/31/32/35, 245 BMP-2, 1050 BTR-80 and 12 2S1. Some of the Russian security forces have been and are very similar to military forces.

    Then make not as fatuous your reaction, because you know perfectly well what we are talking about.
    RETARD, 21 code on plates refers toSouthern military district. Tactical sign is of MRB. Those vodniks are military issue. Can someone get this forum rid of such a poster? Only lies and idiocy.

    Unfortunate KoSHeRMoRe, where you learned it? in Brussels or in Oslo? (top European NATO cities)

    Unfortunately your word is evidence of nothing except of how idiot you are. Better if you provide some link.

    Proof of what?

    Black Military plate with 21 indicator? It used to be the North Caucasus district until 2010 now it's the Southern Military district. Garry, Vladimir, someone get this cancer out of the forum please. NOW.

    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

    eehnie wrote:

    Unfortunate KoSHeRMoRe, where you learned it? in Brussels or in Oslo? (top European NATO cities)

    Unfortunately your word is evidence of nothing except of how idiot you are. Better if you provide some link.













    This is how looks when Police escorts convoys:

    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 315
    Points : 319
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:38 am

    Kotor is right the Southern Military district does employ Vodnik's for security forces. I have seen them there before.

    Granted the first picture where yu have an entire row of them is in Syria, syrians use these things a lot.

    Those plates are russians and I have taken many pictures of such plates on Russian military vehicles.

    Man the attitude here when someone sees something they don't like needs work.

    Vodnik's are perfectly suited for security forces why wouldn't they use them?
    avatar
    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 16077
    Points : 16768
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  GarryB on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 am

    OK guys.... that is enough.

    Personal insults will be jumped on from now on and I am talking about three day bans.

    Let me be clear if you respond to abuse then you will get a ban too.

    If someone is offensive to you then you can respond in kind and enjoy three days off with them, or you can report it... or just leave it for me to read and deal with the offender.

    The Sad thing is that I learned something new today thanks to Mil and KoTeMoRe, yet I feel compelled to delete a few posts in this thread.

    SeigSoloyvov is quite right... you guys need to reel it back a few notches and calm down...


    Man the attitude here when someone sees something they don't like needs work.

    OK... you have been warned... you control your destiny now... you can behave like kids or you can be mature adults...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3920
    Points : 3953
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:54 am

    I behave in kind. I've never insulted anyone who wasn't insulting to me.

    This row with him started when he spread totally fake Sitreps about Syrian GBAD, Syrian Forces and then went on to show his general incompetence and ignorance.

    Even when we show him he's wrong, he gets all up personal. To the point this Forum becomes Stormfront garbage.
    Now we all have political issues with how the things stand in the Near and Middle east, but those need to stay either in off-top or political threads. Suddenly we start discussing Facts from our own personal political bias, this is intolerable. It shouldn't happen. But that's OK, now when on top of that, people who are nobodies try and hold my candle, then you run into problems.

    I have no issue with Militarov being facetious about welds, military assets and what not as I said, it's normal (those welds were bad for reasons), his opinions are supported in many ways. I don't resent them. But he comes in good faith and good spirit. Now we have guys like the Basque epiphenomenon who rants about stuff he has no idea and when called out on his lies, starts getting personal.

    Well I can do both, be extremely rude and extremely factual. It's the third time he gets caught talking bollocks and defending his lack of substance by bad faith and lack of awareness.

    That's all. If you don't get the forum rid of such cases, you will have no one left with a modicum of experience, knowledge and sense to talk to. Only bots like him.

    You may carry on with your daily tasks now.
    avatar
    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2010
    Points : 2015
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Regular on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:56 pm

    KoT and Mil are one of the most respected and knowledge posters on this forum. Sheesh, some people should learn respect
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 pm

    Regular wrote:KoT and Mil are one of the most respected and knowledge posters on this forum. Sheesh, some people should learn respect

    Good God, someone praised me... Shocked Drinks all around cheers
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:03 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:I behave in kind. I've never insulted anyone who wasn't insulting to me.

    This row with him started when he spread totally fake Sitreps about Syrian GBAD, Syrian Forces and then went on to show his general incompetence and ignorance.

    Even when we show him he's wrong, he gets all up personal. To the point this Forum becomes Stormfront garbage.
    Now we all have political issues with how the things stand in the Near and Middle east, but those need to stay either in off-top or political threads. Suddenly we start discussing Facts from our own personal political bias, this is intolerable. It shouldn't happen. But that's OK, now when on top of that, people who are nobodies try and hold my candle, then you run into problems.

    I have no issue with Militarov being facetious about welds, military assets and what not as I said, it's normal (those welds were bad for reasons), his opinions are supported in many ways. I don't resent them. But he comes in good faith and good spirit. Now we have guys like the Basque epiphenomenon who rants about stuff he has no idea and when called out on his lies, starts getting personal.

    Well I can do both, be extremely rude and extremely factual. It's the third time he gets caught talking bollocks and defending his lack of substance by bad faith and lack of awareness.

    That's all. If you don't get the forum rid of such cases, you will have no one left with a modicum of experience, knowledge and sense to talk to. Only bots like him.

    You may carry on with your daily tasks now.

    Well, thanks i guess Very Happy
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3920
    Points : 3953
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:12 pm

    Militarov wrote:

    Well, thanks i guess Very Happy

    No need to thank me. We agree to disagree and that's that. We agree and concur and that's also that. The respect I have for you has nothing to do with us spitting each other's shoes clean.

    This is kindergarten stuff we are forced to go through because people just don't want to get rid of their pride.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:36 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

    Well, thanks i guess Very Happy

    No need to thank me. We agree to disagree and that's that. We agree and concur and that's also that. The respect I have for you has nothing to do with us spitting each other's shoes clean.

    This is kindergarten stuff we are forced to go through because people just don't want to get rid of their pride.

    Lets say just that i hate beyond imagination people with no arguments, just spitting avalanche of hate, insults and retarded presumptions of "you are paid by NATO" type. Other than that, i am fine with anything.
    avatar
    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2132
    Points : 2172
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  franco on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:03 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:KoT and Mil are one of the most respected and knowledge posters on this forum. Sheesh, some people should learn respect

    Good God, someone praised me... Shocked  Drinks all around cheers

    I'll have a Rusty Nail thumbsup
    avatar
    eehnie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 938
    Points : 963
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  eehnie on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 pm

    The team working. Nothing new.

    Fortunately everyone is able to read and to see who insult first every time. Always the same people. There is not  doubt.

    But what can we expect from here... cheating no-one... it is obvious.
    avatar
    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 16077
    Points : 16768
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 am

    I don't care what anyones opinions are, that does not bother me.

    We however do need to be clear that abusing other members wont be tolerated.


    Of course before you go off half cocked and retaliate please carefully read and try to understand what was said in the first place... saying what you said is stupid is not the same as saying you are stupid...

    I understand the need to retaliate when getting abused, but please keep in mind that justice is blind.

    I don't like banning people and I do not do it lightly, but at the end of the day there needs to be order.

    Being in a different time zone also means by the time I read the threads things have already gotten out of control.

    Anyway... you guys have had a say and I hope I have been clear about what I am going to be doing... lets get back on topic on this thread.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    eehnie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 938
    Points : 963
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  eehnie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:34 pm

    Militarov wrote:This is how looks when Police escorts convoys:


    This is a rough misleading simplification. The Russian security forces, also look like this (as example the former Internal Troops, now merged in the National Guard Forces Command):


    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:19 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:This is how looks when Police escorts convoys:


    This is a rough misleading simplification. The Russian security forces, also look like this (as example the former Internal Troops, now merged in the National Guard Forces Command):



    Oh sure, they will naturally escort convoys with riot control vehicles. #not

    They also got buses you know? Why dont they use bus?

    Also, we are talking about POLICE, not "Security forces", POLICE. None of the above is police patrol car and has nothing to do with path clearing for military convoys.
    avatar
    eehnie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 938
    Points : 963
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  eehnie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 pm

    Militarov wrote:Oh sure, they will naturally escort convoys with riot control vehicles. #not

    They also got buses you know? Why dont they use bus?

    Also, we are talking about POLICE, not "Security forces", POLICE. None of the above is police patrol car and has nothing to do with path clearing for military convoys.

    Not, but surely have been doing it with Vodniks, that they had at least until recently.

    Also, you are talking about Police, I always talked about Russian security forces.


    Last edited by eehnie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4128
    Points : 4238
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm

    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5364
    Points : 5409
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Militarov on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:59 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:

    What the Hell is this Hobo thing? Are those MLRS tubes attached to the sides? Someones garage project Smile?
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3920
    Points : 3953
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 am

    BTR 40, you're doing it wrong son!
    avatar
    Arctic_Fox
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 128
    Points : 135
    Join date : 2015-05-02
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Arctic_Fox on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 am

    PapaDragon wrote:

    here's the video:
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4520
    Points : 4709
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:54 am

    Militarov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

    What the Hell is this Hobo thing? Are those MLRS tubes attached to the sides? Someones garage project Smile?

    It's a step up from the unarmored dune buggies (which are the alternative) when you consider the options of light tactical transport, and it looks like it'll probably have RPO/Shmel tubes.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Infantry Mobility Vehicles

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 am