Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Share

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sujoy on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm

    Boston Marathon : Crisis Actors

    http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/boston-marathon-crisis-actors-2450330.html


    Boston: Fake Blood Powder Caught On Film?


    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/boston-fake-blood-powder-caught-on-film-2631382.html

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Regular on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 pm

    Yes it's totally fake. Even people who lost limbs admitted it. They volunteered to lose them just to make Russians look bad dunno
    Absurd.
    In Fact Russian was made look good and somehow justified in their war against insurgency. It was American FBI that screwed up and ignored Russian FSB warning. It was Chechens that were put to shame. And the fact that they were radicalised in USA and not Russia say something about state of their certain society.

    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2193
    Points : 3099
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Vladimir79 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

    How does it make us look bad? It was Chechens, we don't take responsibility for them... we exterminate them. The only thing that looks bad is US immigration.


    _________________
    The true value of life knows only the paratrooper. For he is more likely to look death in the eye.  -- Vasily Margelov

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sujoy on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:How does it make us look bad? It was Chechens, we don't take responsibility for them... we exterminate them.


    Because according to the Anglo Saxons the Chechen rebels are freedom fighters , not terrorists who are fighting the Russian Empire . Same reason why the UK doesn't extradite Boris Berezovsky (among others) to Moscow to face trial .

    Most Western news channels/ papers are stating that Russian military excesses in the Caucasus are radicalizing the youths . The west never condemned the Moscow hostage crisis or the Beslan massacre . Infact Russian forces were blamed in both the cases for civilian casualties .

    Infact FBI initially had put the blame on an Indian student , simply because he had gone missing and CNN , FOX and BBC announced immediately that an Indian was responsible for the bombing .

    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-19/us/38673921_1_boston-marathon-mark-sacco-twitter-account

    Fact is "Islamic Terrorism" as we know it today was created by the US and the UK with support from Saudi Arabia and UAE. They hired Muslim youths from impoverished / failed Islamic nations like Pakistan , Yemen and others , trained them and send them to fight wars from Bosnia to Kashmir .

    http://news.in.msn.com/international/afghan-president-confirms-receiving-cia-cash

    Vladimir79 wrote:The only thing that looks bad is US immigration.

    The US itself is occupied territory . First the English invaded , killed all the locals and subsequently colonized their country . Kissinger and Albright were both immigrants and have done a whole lot of damage the world over .


    I suspect the US is going to use this bombing as a pretext to set up a military base close to the Caucasus so as to keep an eye on both Russia and Iran once NATO pulls out of Af-Pak next year.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  TR1 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

    I love how whenever athletes from Kavkaz get gold medals around the world, its "THEY ARE RUSSIANS!" but when something like this happens "NO RELATION TO RUSSIA!"

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sujoy on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 am

    TR1 wrote:I love how whenever athletes from Kavkaz get gold medals around the world, its "THEY ARE RUSSIANS!" but when something like this happens "NO RELATION TO RUSSIA!"

    This , mate, is a global phenomenon ( though there are exceptions like the Anglosphere ) and I can assure you that it is far more acute in INDIA than it is in any other country ( partly because we lack a national identity) .

    In 2007 an Indian student in the US was arrested for allegedly making death threats to George W Bush and Dick Cheney in a Yahoo discussion forum .

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/06/29/student-convicted-threatening-to-kill-president-bush-faces-up-to-35-years-in/

    Almost , immediately the Govt of India alongwith millions of Indians disowned him , stating he is a lone wolf and does not represent the views of an entire nation.

    Bottomline is , if you try to seek approval from others to justify your existence and actions you will perpetually remain in a state of hurt because that approval that you seek may never come . Look no further than us Indians.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  NickM on Sat May 11, 2013 7:53 pm

    Sujoy wrote:Fact is "Islamic Terrorism" as we know it today was created by the US and the UK with support from Saudi Arabia and UAE. They hired Muslim youths from impoverished / failed Islamic nations like Pakistan , Yemen and others , trained them and send them to fight wars from Bosnia to Kashmir .

    Not sure where you get your information from but the UK and US has far more productive work to do than going around radicalizing Muslims .

    Austin
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5664
    Points : 6070
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 40
    Location : India

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Austin on Sun May 12, 2013 4:48 am

    Most of the Islamic Terrorist the Sunni Wahabi Types are funded by Saudi ....US and UK simply ignores them because they want a good relation with Saudi as its major importer of Oil and has strategic reach in the region.

    But eventually they come and bite back the US and Saudi Clan

    gaurav
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 309
    Points : 309
    Join date : 2013-02-19
    Age : 36
    Location : Blr

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  gaurav on Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 am

    immediately the Govt of India alongwith millions of Indians disowned him

    Macmohan(MMS) and yankee-Hindu partnership of 1 million generations is based on this proposition only.

    They will fight for Sarabjit "that too with their $%^7 blown apart(Indian Gov didn't give a
    damn to Sarabjit till he was in alive).Now although almost 100 PoW still remain in pak..
    with absolutley no help from Indian Gov what so ever..

    In those HEYDAYS OF HINDU-TYANKEE partnership with Dick Bush..what can be said this was a EXPECTED incident..
    The present and future Indian Gov can only suck the $%^% U.S multi naitional and pentagon..
    they are good for nothing..


    I love how whenever athletes from Kavkaz get gold medals around the world, its "THEY ARE RUSSIANS!" but when something like this happens "NO RELATION TO RUSSIA!"

    Well said Mann.. hope Kremlinies.. are reading this thread .. some thought would occur to them.. Sad

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15458
    Points : 16165
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  GarryB on Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 am

    Most of the worst radicalised muslims have direct ties or links to Saudi Arabia, but as long as the oil flows the US and UK ignore that country and its actions.

    The same could have been said a while back about Pakistan, but current trends of US warming relations with India suggest that that might change soon.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sujoy on Sun May 12, 2013 1:01 pm

    NickM wrote:Not sure where you get your information from but the UK and US has far more productive work to do than going around radicalizing Muslims .

    From sources that does NOT print paid news .

    The ability of you Englishmen to hate others is just outstanding . Catholics , Blacks , Russians, Asians , Muslims everyone who is not Anglo Saxon is hated . And yet you guys stole for hundreds of years from exactly the same guys who you now hate.

    There are comprehensive evidence to suggest that British Muslims are sent by their Governments to fight wars in Bosnia , Afghanistan , Kashmir and now Syria . All in the name of defending freedom .

    GarryB wrote:The same could have been said a while back about Pakistan, but current trends of US warming relations with India suggest that that might change soon.

    If there is that one country that claims to be Islamic and yet kills more Muslims than any other country , it is Pakistan .

    Being a Muslim is not enough in Pakistan unless and until you are a PUNJABI SUNNI . All the others Muhajirs, Pashtuns , Shias, Baluch etc are second class citizens who are supposed to obey their Punjabi Sunni masters . When they don't they are immediately killed .

    With the exception of the Punjabi Sunnis most of the other Muslim groups admire India and also have family ties . A number of my Muslim friends who have family members in Pakistan tell me that if given an opportunity they would want to break away from Pakistan but the Pakistani Army that is dominated by the Punjabi Sunnis are preventing them from achieving independence.

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Regular on Sun May 12, 2013 1:20 pm

    Isn't Pakistan artificial country anyway? Sorry, but it doesn't seem to be unified.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  NickM on Sun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm

    Sujoy wrote:There are comprehensive evidence to suggest that British Muslims are sent by their Governments to fight wars in Bosnia , Afghanistan , Kashmir and now Syria . All in the name of defending freedom .

    So you are an expert in Islam now ????
    Maybe the West needs to take your advice on how to deal with Islamic terrorism .

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sujoy on Sun May 12, 2013 1:58 pm

    Regular wrote:Isn't Pakistan artificial country anyway? Sorry, but it doesn't seem to be unified.

    Yes, the British created Pakistan by bringing together a few rival Muslim kingdoms on the pre text that their biggest threat is a "Hindu India" . Fact is India never was a Hindu state . From it's inception India was and remains secular.

    Today the fault lines in Pakistan are being exploited by various group who are fighting for independence . The Afghan President has already asked Pakistan to return the Pashtun dominated area of North West Frontier Province as it was illegally made a part of Pakistan by the British.

    NickM wrote:So you are an expert in Islam now ????

    These are your words, not mine . When I am not a Muslim how do you expect me to become an expert in Islam ?


    NickM wrote:Maybe the West needs to take your advice on how to deal with Islamic terrorism .

    Hope your West can afford me . For the record I don't give free advice .

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 pm

    The boston bombing was a hoax and even on footage and pictures those actors were painting themselfs with fake blood right after bombing.

    And the odd thing right after they spread this propaganda on Medias is, in no other happening not even in afghanistan you have heared in one minute reports about "People lost foots, they blown away arms and legs" "People got amputated".

    They used exact this so often that it was just suspicious, in no other event, be it terrorist or military or whatever have they repeated this thing of people losing arms and legs, repeated like a mantra.



    They used actors that already have lost legs since years, the entire shit story is a hoax and they even killed the brothers to keep them quite.

    After the younger brother surrundered to the police, he was unarmed with hands above his head climbing out of the boat and in next seconds he was shot by police into his throat to keep him quite.

    Dzhokhar after he climbed out of the boat unarmed.





    and a minute after that



    Big Hoax, but no one makes a fuss about it.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:13 pm

    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:59 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    ...Nice sense of humor! But seriously why are you wasting your time on M.P. net, we need your input on Russian related topics here and not over there... unshaven

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  TR1 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    So it was all a Russian ploy to get America to look the other way at Chechnya.

    Mein Allah.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:23 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    ...Nice sense of humor! But seriously why are you wasting your time on M.P. net, we need your input on Russian related topics here and not over there... unshaven

    Because it's more interesting to talk with people I disagree with. And also because of all the conspiracy wackos here  Razz 

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    ...Nice sense of humor! But seriously why are you wasting your time on M.P. net, we need your input on Russian related topics here and not over there... unshaven
    And also because of all the conspiracy wackos here  Razz 

    ...I get it now, you get everyone's hopes up, thinking your on our side and now your working in cahoots with MP.net to undermine Pro-Russian internet traffic and re-direct them away from this site, in turn preventing Pro-Russian partisans to discuss strategy and gathering funds to travel to Eastern Ukraine to help Novorossiya's cause, and your working directly under Poroshenko , C.I.A., and the Ancient Alien Reptilians direct orders with their direct financing I presume?


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

    Hmm is that a St. George's flag I see on Dzhokhar Tsarnayev's hoodie?

    And TR1 was telling us here about how Chechens can't be Russian patriots Very Happy

    ...Nice sense of humor! But seriously why are you wasting your time on M.P. net, we need your input on Russian related topics here and not over there... unshaven

    Because it's more interesting to talk with people I disagree with. And also because of all the conspiracy wackos here  Razz 

    That is no "conspiracy theory" that is an actual proven conspiracy, the US has plotted and failed miserabley, killing of two innocents and bad actors, horrible coordination, bad photoshoping of Dzhokhars backpack, posts on twitter of police drills with controlled explosion before even the first bomb blew up.

    You my friend live in deniability of the disgusting US regime, you must truelly have blacked out everything about 911 and all evidences about controlled demolition like the WTC 7 tower on tape, but no investigation of WTC 7 in the official "investigation". You live in a true regime that is killing its own people. Your life is only as much worth as a PR against another country and a justification to invade it, nothing more.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  TR1 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:23 am

    Oh god, now its 9/11 denial?


    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:33 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:...I get it now, you get everyone's hopes up, thinking your on our side and now your working in cahoots with MP.net to undermine Pro-Russian internet traffic and re-direct them away from this site, in turn preventing Pro-Russian partisans to discuss strategy and gathering funds to travel to Eastern Ukraine to help Novorossiya's cause, and your working directly under Poroshenko , C.I.A., and the Ancient Alien Reptilians direct orders with their direct financing I presume?

    I wish it were so magnum, I wish it were so. Some direct financing would come in handy right now.

    TR1 wrote:Oh god, now its 9/11 denial?


    Yup Holocaust denial is next.

    Just watch.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:50 am

    ^^^As opposed to Atlanticist jingoism/chauvinism style bigotry that you usually hear at MP.net, the former is more annoying than anything else, the latter actually causes and harms millions of people around the world: over 3 million in Indochina during the years of Vietnam War, well over 1.6 million in Iraq, etc. During the whole Crimean debacle, they were screaming "Russian Invasion", almost none of those clowns had a problem with Ronald Reagan's despicable invasion of Grenada, nor do they have a problem with the annexation of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba were people go to get kidnapped and tortured in indefinite detention.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15458
    Points : 16165
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Βοston bombing

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

    TR1 wrote:Oh god, now its 9/11 denial?

    Governments lie so much why wouldn't people just choose not to believe them?

    They need to do a lot of work to win back trust and they are doing nothing... the wikileaks scandal shows the level to which they lie and the level to which they will go to cover up those lies so they can continue to lie... in such a situation why should anyone even listen to them let alone suggest any alternative theories for things that happen might be conspiracies...

    It seems the western governments need to read the story of the boy who cried wolf about 1,000,000 times.

    The hilarious thing is that the US government will immediately dismiss 11/9 theories as conspiracies, yet some expat Russian dies in London and all of a sudden it was Putin who ordered his death... but conspiracy theories about Russia are all true I am sure, while such theories are not true about the west...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boston Bombing: Was It Faked?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:12 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am