Excellent read. Just great.
The threat of the fifth element - and few points:
1. Moscow-1 complex delivered recently was the first out of nine ordered by Russian MoD
2. Use of ground based ECM in a form of
- protection from cruise missiles/PGM etc
(Imagine a missile attack on any object in the Russian territory. It was nice to see several missiles are getting closer to the goal. And then somewhere in the distance a mile, like an invisible wall stumbled on a protective dome, one after another, they began to explode in the air. However, representing the display of a new technology specialist Vladimir Mikheev immediately explained that the effect of a collision with a solid wall - an illusion. In fact rocket bearing, in their direction immediately sent a powerful radiation flux of ultrahigh frequency (UHF), and at a greater distance from the attacked object means guaranteed enemy attack destroyed or completely evaporate.)
- protection of air defense fighters already in the air/combat (now this is something we did not know) and protection aparently increases survival chances of fighters by 30 TIMES.
(A new complex jamming "Khibiny" making it virtually invisible to all air defense systems of any aircraft. As the director of the Department of defense contracts in the same holding Vladimir Mikheev, with the installation of such protection on the Su-30, Su-34, Su-35 in their survivability objectively increased 30 times. That is, they become almost impossible to bring down the existing air defense systems in the world.)
- supression of AWACS/ELINT etc
3. Up to 400km range in passive radar detection
4. "Divnomore" complex of next generation that will suplement Moscow-1 system (Krasuha-2 and Krasuha-4 with passive detection system) but MUCH MORE POWERFUL because
it is intended to replace Pelena ECM and Topol-E but also intended to cover space based asstes although Krasuha-4 is able to do that.
5. Fight with the company "Russian electronics" to provide 100% electronics for the systems (which are as of now 82%) - it takes lots of time and money to check all imported parts