Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Western propaganda

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4381
    Points : 4496
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:52 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Chernobyl is very good actually. Portraying Soviet bureaucracy as being partially guilty of the disaster is fine because they were to a large degree at fault.

    I disagree. The 100% fault lies with the clowns who staged the illegal and insane experiment on the reactor that led to the melt-down.
    Bureaucracy had nothing to do with it. Soviet hack and wing it mentality was at the core of this disaster. Only lunatics stage
    by the seat of your pants experiments on full scale reactors. If these retarded clowns wanted to do experiments, then they should
    have done them on small experimental reactor.

    As for the design of the RBMK. There was nothing wrong with it. It was an old design, but then so was the GE plant at Fukushima. There
    were plenty of other RBMK reactors in the USSR and none of them experienced catastrophes. The main fault nexus is the humans running
    any given set of equipment.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1097
    Points : 1162
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Oldenburg

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:35 pm

    KVS, have you watched HBO's Chernobyl? If you haven't, do it. The criminal negligence of the plant's managers is portrayed very well in the show. According to some, even more so than in reality.

    With a tv series about a controversial topic, you cannot satisfy everyone.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 am

    Have you read Mein Kampf?

    I don't feel any need to read the literature of the enemy, or watch their propaganda TV dramatisations...

    What happened there is no worse than an air traffic controller left on his own with the phones down and radar and other systems not fully working in the middle of europe, and the very idea that computerised collision avoidance systems can be put on planes without clear rules regarding what pilots respond to... instructions from an air controller or the automated avoidance system in their own aircraft.

    As usual people have to die before action is taken.... but I guess that is all controlled by Soviet officials too.
    avatar
    andalusia

    Posts : 164
    Points : 220
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  andalusia on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:25 am

    This is a good explanation of what the US empire is all about:

    http://www.unz.com/mhudson/the-world-bank-and-imf-2019/
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 1097
    Points : 1162
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Oldenburg

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm

    I really suggest you watch the show before passing a verdict. Anti Soviet/Russian bias in Chernobyl is very subtle, more like K-19, nothing like some more known Hollywood movies about Russia.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3482
    Points : 3566
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  flamming_python on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:15 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:I really suggest you watch the show before passing a verdict. Anti Soviet/Russian bias in Chernobyl is very subtle, more like K-19, nothing like some more known Hollywood movies about Russia.

    It's a good fictional work.

    And it does portray many of the ordinary Soviet workers, soldiers, officers as heroes. Even some officials sympathetically.

    But at it's core is the message 'the cost of lies'. And then it goes ahead and lies itself and makes a whole bunch of stuff up that never happened.

    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2120
    Points : 2114
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Regular on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:I really suggest you watch the show before passing a verdict. Anti Soviet/Russian bias in Chernobyl is very subtle, more like K-19, nothing like some more known Hollywood movies about Russia.

    It's a good fictional work.

    And it does portray many of the ordinary Soviet workers, soldiers, officers as heroes. Even some officials sympathetically.

    But at it's core is the message 'the cost of lies'. And then it goes ahead and lies itself and makes a whole bunch of stuff up that never happened.


    It did have artistic freedom. For me it was amazing show. It humanised soviets without using retarded accents. It showed Soviet military as competent force who gets the job done no matter how adverse it is. It portrayed Gorbachev and his close men as incompetent to deal with such scale disaster. This true as this man was useless! While it praised the simple men, it totally went overboard with apparatchiks and KGB. 86s Soviet union was a shitshow, but KGB wasn't as threatening and system was still functional, unlike in 89s when it was completelly falling apart..
    Anyways, Chernobyl is best western tv show ever made when it comes to quality, suspension and authenticity and not just about USSR.
    To think that it's anti-Soviet is to defend Gorbachev.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4381
    Points : 4496
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:29 am



    Western "liberals" accuse Russia of not acknowledging global warming. Here is the in-your-face proof that this is BS.
    Putin in his speech is 100% on the ball with the reality of anthropogenic global warming. In fact, he states facts that
    western politicians avoid as being too alarmist.

    Russia is warming 2.5 times faster than the global average and this is already having negative impacts. The NATO
    hate propaganda about Russia denying global warming is pure blood libel. The same blood libel that the west has
    been spewing at Russia for centuries.

    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2120
    Points : 2114
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Regular on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:04 am

    kvs wrote:

    Western "liberals" accuse Russia of not acknowledging global warming.    Here is the in-your-face proof that this is BS.
    Putin in his speech is 100% on the ball with the reality of anthropogenic global warming.   In fact, he states facts that
    western politicians avoid as being too alarmist.

    Russia is warming 2.5 times faster than the global average and this is already having negative impacts.   The NATO
    hate propaganda about Russia denying global warming is pure blood libel.    The same blood libel that the west has
    been spewing at Russia for centuries.


    Global warming is not man made and the one we are having now has little negative impact on Russia. It should help with the explotation of resources and farming. Doom and gloom about extinction is only heard in West and used only just to extort their taxpayers.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4381
    Points : 4496
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 am

    Cobalt bomb

    This is an older article but I have seen some other recent talk on this subject.

    This is pure anti-Russian propaganda. Russia has no reason to build some fancy dirty bomb. It is a certainty that it is the lunatics in NATO
    who are building cobalt bombs to apply "Carthago delenda est" to Russia. It is modern Rome, aka NATO, that wants to poison Russian
    land with salt and root out Russia from existence.

    By the logic of MAD Russia would need to build its own. But it should not do so. If NATO does use cobalt bombs on Russia, Russia should
    seize NATO lands as compensation. This would be a better solution to the NATO lunatic problem than throwing cobalt bombs on NATO.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 am

    Actually cobalt bombs suit Russian nuclear weapon doctrine rather well... they should make all their ICBM warheads enormously powerful Cobalt bombs, because their nuclear weapons are not for conquest or to settle an argument... their bombs are to destroy the enemy currently in the process of trying to destroy them with a nuclear attack, which by definition means the other guys need to all die as a consequence of this attack... nothing says you are all going to die like a 1 Gigaton Cobalt salted nuclear bomb...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8092
    Points : 8178
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 pm

    GarryB wrote:Actually cobalt bombs suit Russian nuclear weapon doctrine rather well... they should make all their ICBM warheads enormously powerful Cobalt bombs, because their nuclear weapons are not for conquest or to settle an argument... their bombs are to destroy the enemy currently in the process of trying to destroy them with a nuclear attack, which by definition means the other guys need to all die as a consequence of this attack... nothing says you are all going to die like a 1 Gigaton Cobalt salted nuclear bomb...


    Completely agreed, they should put a pack of Cobalt on every single warhead they have

    No point halfassing the nuclear war

    Besides, it's not like it matters once it happens, no point in rest of the planet existing if they were all sitting around doing nothing while White Europeans and their hired contractors were deciding their fate for them

    A lesson for the next life


    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4381
    Points : 4496
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:07 pm

    GarryB wrote:Actually cobalt bombs suit Russian nuclear weapon doctrine rather well... they should make all their ICBM warheads enormously powerful Cobalt bombs, because their nuclear weapons are not for conquest or to settle an argument... their bombs are to destroy the enemy currently in the process of trying to destroy them with a nuclear attack, which by definition means the other guys need to all die as a consequence of this attack... nothing says you are all going to die like a 1 Gigaton Cobalt salted nuclear bomb...

    Cobalt does not increase the yield of nuclear devices. You are repeating an urban myth. Cobalt's sole "value" is in generating isotopes with the
    right half life to generate life-destroying radiation levels that last for decades. Conventional nuclear bombs based on plutonium (including
    hydrogen bombs) generate isotopes that are short lived (e.g iodine) and too long lived (strontium and cesium). So most of the radiation
    is in the first days of the fallout.

    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2120
    Points : 2114
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Regular on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:20 pm

    Why would you use cobalt is you will need to repopulate wiped out lands? Russians should be able move in after decontamination. I'm almost sure Russia can win nuclear war and they would need new lands.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8092
    Points : 8178
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm

    Regular wrote:Why would you use cobalt is you will need to repopulate wiped out lands? Russians should be able move in after decontamination. I'm almost sure Russia can win nuclear war and they would need new lands.

    Repopulate what exactly?

    After nuclear war there will be barely enough Russians left to repopulate outskirts of Moscow region

    If they go pussyfooting around in nuclear war they will be "repopulated" themselves when third party survivors come looking for payback

    They need to make sure nothing is left alive after nuclear war that walks on less than six legs, it's the ultimate deterrence policy


    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:22 am

    Completely agreed, they should put a pack of Cobalt on every single warhead they have

    No point halfassing the nuclear war

    But a critical key to this is to make the west aware that they are doing this and why... there is no point in developing weapons of mass annihilation if the other side don't realise it till they go boom and their geiger counters go batshit crazy for the next 100 years or so...

    It would also probably lead to the new NATO members realising Russia is not interested in their territory except as the start of the desert reaching to the English Channel... might calm them down a bit too.

    Cobalt does not increase the yield of nuclear devices. You are repeating an urban myth. Cobalt's sole "value" is in generating isotopes with the
    right half life to generate life-destroying radiation levels that last for decades.

    Sorry I wasn't clear, but I thought the way I said it made it pretty clear that Cobalt makes nukes dirtier, and not more powerful.

    Particularly:

    they should make all their ICBM warheads enormously powerful Cobalt bombs, because their nuclear weapons are not for conquest or to settle an argument...

    If I thought cobalt bombs were powerful bombs on their own I would not suggest developing enormous powerful ones... because that suggests there are cobalt bombs that are not enormously powerful and therefore that the bombs don't derive their power from the Cobalt.

    Why would you use cobalt is you will need to repopulate wiped out lands? Russians should be able move in after decontamination. I'm almost sure Russia can win nuclear war and they would need new lands.

    Yeah, but the best way of ensuring we don't need to find out is to make it all as unappealing as possible... the most dangerous situation we could possibly have is one side or the other thinking they could survive it, because when push comes to shove they might test that theory, and when they find they are wrong there is no undo button to press to put everything back the way it was.

    Some sort of combination of cobalt bombs and deadly virulent viruses that kills only humans is the goal... we know from the area around Chernobyl that radiation might seem like a bad thing but take an urban area and add radiation but take away humans and nature returns pretty damn quickly... the message here is that Human activity is actually more devastating to nature than high levels of radiation.... think about that for a bit...

    If they go pussyfooting around in nuclear war they will be "repopulated" themselves when third party survivors come looking for payback

    They need to make sure nothing is left alive after nuclear war that walks on less than six legs, it's the ultimate deterrence policy

    Exactly... the stark reality is that most of the nuclear strikes are going to be concentrated in the northern hemisphere, and even then major population centres in Russia, Europe, the US, China, and probably Israel and likely Iran and North Korea... even if Pakistan and India open up on each other because they might as well use it in case the other side uses it... there are 3 billion people in China and India and 4 billion people plus in the rest of the world... only a small fraction will be killed out right, and a few billion more dying later on... there is a bloody good chance that several billion people will survive... billions will starve because of the urban nature of humanity, and there will be conflicts and issues, but there are going to be a huge number of people wanting to loot formerly advanced countries stuff...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5014
    Points : 5169
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 am

    kvs you'll love this one:

    Lying SOB's:

    Western propaganda - Page 39 D_iSDOsXYAE-na4
    Western propaganda - Page 39 D_iSD3YXsAID2Wx


    The Truth:

    Western propaganda - Page 39 D_iSEPhWkAAm-Gu
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 628
    Points : 698
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Aristide on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:28 am

    I will be honest...

    what shocks and amazes me most is the amount of hate i often see here. Cobalt bombs? Really?

    Nobody in Europe wants destroy Russia. We are not interested in Russian lands.

    Dont you see where such nonsense leads too? A mistake can be enough to create irreversable damage to mankind and earth as a whole.

    I think this kind of thinking is called paranoia.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:12 pm

    But that is your problem... like most of your fellow euro morons you don't comprehend the obvious even when it is plainly spelled out for you.

    Cobalt bombs don't suit the west because they are interested in ruling the entire world... they want the resources of Russia, their problem is that they can't walk in and just take it like they have over the last few hundred years when the natives were stupid and signed shit when they should have spoken to lawyers.

    Cobalt bombs suit the Russians because they have not interest in capturing or occupying the west or invasion of any kind, their reasons for destroying the west are to literally just that... remove it as a threat. The west has made it clear it does not want to communicate or cooperate or build any useful relationship... it expects Russia to do as it is told which will largely result in Russia remaining a poor country and its wealth syphoned from it by the chosen few western 1% elite billionaires so they can achieve their goal of becoming trillionaires.

    Russia knows when it uses its nukes that it is already going to be destroyed... the American and British and French nukes are probably already on their way, so their nuclear response is not about making this right... the best thing their nuclear response can do is make the west realise their chances of surviving the attack are zero so they wont launch their attack in the first place.

    In other words the Russian response has to be dire because if it was trivial the west might think they could survive it... making a nuclear war much more likely.

    Russia developing doomsday devices is not about destroying the world... it is about making the west realise they wont win a nuclear war and that it is not worth starting in the first place.

    The goal is prevention. There is no expectation or intended purpose to "win"... it is only when it is clear everyone loses that no body tries.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 pm

    BTW your response is amusing in this context... what has changed... you are happy to see the natives of your various colonies around the world suffer in poverty so that you can have nice holidays on pristine beaches with cold drinks... will you give the Russian people better living conditions when they become the energy and mineral resource that fuels the growth of the EU in your living space in the east?
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:16 pm

    kvs you'll love this one:

    Bend every story to suit their narrative... a bit pathetic really... trying to claim the rebels are the nazis...
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4381
    Points : 4496
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:57 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    kvs you'll love this one:

    Bend every story to suit their narrative... a bit pathetic really... trying to claim the rebels are the nazis...

    Intellectually insulting fiction is what the NATO MSM is today. Orwellian revisionism in full force on basically any key
    subject. Then this MSM is not happy when its market share disappears by huge percentages every year. Not all humans are
    congenital idiots to lap up transparent BS.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 628
    Points : 698
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Aristide on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:00 pm

    GarryB wrote:But that is your problem... like most of your fellow euro morons you don't comprehend the obvious even when it is plainly spelled out for you.

    Cobalt bombs don't suit the west because they are interested in ruling the entire world... they want the resources of Russia, their problem is that they can't walk in and just take it like they have over the last few hundred years when the natives were stupid and signed shit when they should have spoken to lawyers.

    Cobalt bombs suit the Russians because they have not interest in capturing or occupying the west or invasion of any kind, their reasons for destroying the west are to literally just that... remove it as a threat. The west has made it clear it does not want to communicate or cooperate or build any useful relationship... it expects Russia to do as it is told which will largely result in Russia remaining a poor country and its wealth syphoned from it by the chosen few western 1% elite billionaires so they can achieve their goal of becoming trillionaires.

    Russia knows when it uses its nukes that it is already going to be destroyed... the American and British and French nukes are probably already on their way, so their nuclear response is not about making this right... the best thing their nuclear response can do is make the west realise their chances of surviving the attack are zero so they wont launch their attack in the first place.

    In other words the Russian response has to be dire because if it was trivial the west might think they could survive it... making a nuclear war much more likely.

    Russia developing doomsday devices is not about destroying the world... it is about making the west realise they wont win a nuclear war and that it is not worth starting in the first place.

    The goal is prevention. There is no expectation or intended purpose to "win"... it is only when it is clear everyone loses that no body tries.

    Why do you always need to use insult? Im not a moron and my people are not morons.

    As i said, psychosis and paranoia. Nobody wants conquer Russia.

    We buy russian gas and oil. A large part of russian income is from trade with us.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21094
    Points : 21642
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB Yesterday at 10:31 am

    Why do you always need to use insult? Im not a moron and my people are not morons.

    As i said, psychosis and paranoia. Nobody wants conquer Russia.

    We buy russian gas and oil. A large part of russian income is from trade with us.

    But you are acting like a moron.... on this page alone is clear evidence of the original story and then almost the entire range of western news agencies from Britain and the US clearly lying about important details of the story... show me that happening on RT or Sputnik...

    There was a big conference on press freedom held in the country currently holding Assange in jail for being a journalist, that banned RT and Sputnik from the conference for publishing fake news and we have evidence on this page of all the major western newspapers publishing fake news...


    Russia does trade with the EU, but trade levels have dropped enormously because of sanctions imposed by the EU blaming Russia for the problems created in the Ukraine by the US government overthrowing the legally elected government of Ukraine.

    That violates all your morals and ideals regarding freedoms and democracy... it basically shows you are a moron and don't understand the principles you pretend to uphold and cheer for around the world, or you are a bunch of bastards who use your morality when it suits, to punish others, but you never let it get in the way of you making money.

    If I was Russia I would cancel Nord Stream 2... let the EU pay four times more for energy... it will make the EU much less competitive on the international market... there are plenty of Asian countries who want cheap piped Russian gas... And of course Russia can liquefy their gas too... it wont be as cheap as piped gas but they can still undercut any price the Americans can offer to sell it for...

    I insult because Europeans are thick as pig shit... you are being used by America to maintain their economic and political and military position in the world despite running their economy like a 2 year old would. They will collapse, and then where will you be?

    By then you might drop all your sanctions against Russia but by then they will have looked elsewhere for the things they need like food or high speed train technology.

    When the EU drops their sanctions... EU farmers will likely be the main reason this happens... the Russians will of course immediately drop their sanctions, but I am afraid those EU farmers are in for a shock because they likely think they can go in and flood the Russian market with their food, but Russian farmers are not the small weak group they were in 2013, they have grown up and gotten strong and had a market to supply... which they largely did... dropping sanctions means EU access to Russian markets but also Russian access to EU markets... I rather suspect sales of EU foodstuffs in Russia wont be the same as they were and Russian food sales in the EU might actually be very competitive with local produce because of the value of the Rouble...

    Dropping food sanctions might be the last thing EU farmers will be wanting.

    Be careful what you wish for...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 628
    Points : 698
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Aristide Yesterday at 11:03 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Why do you always need to use insult? Im not a moron and my people are not morons.

    As i said, psychosis and paranoia. Nobody wants conquer Russia.

    We buy russian gas and oil. A large part of russian income is from trade with us.

    But you are acting like a moron.... on this page alone is clear evidence of the original story and then almost the entire range of western news agencies from Britain and the US clearly lying about important details of the story... show me that happening on RT or Sputnik...

    There was a big conference on press freedom held in the country currently holding Assange in jail for being a journalist, that banned RT and Sputnik from the conference for publishing fake news and we have evidence on this page of all the major western newspapers publishing fake news...


    Russia does trade with the EU, but trade levels have dropped enormously because of sanctions imposed by the EU blaming Russia for the problems created in the Ukraine by the US government overthrowing the legally elected government of Ukraine.

    That violates all your morals and ideals regarding freedoms and democracy... it basically shows you are a moron and don't understand the principles you pretend to uphold and cheer for around the world, or you are a bunch of bastards who use your morality when it suits, to punish others, but you never let it get in the way of you making money.

    If I was Russia I would cancel Nord Stream 2... let the EU pay four times more for energy... it will make the EU much less competitive on the international market... there are plenty of Asian countries who want cheap piped Russian gas... And of course Russia can liquefy their gas too... it wont be as cheap as piped gas but they can still undercut any price the Americans can offer to sell it for...

    I insult because Europeans are thick as pig shit... you are being used by America to maintain their economic and political and military position in the world despite running their economy like a 2 year old would. They will collapse, and then where will you be?

    By then you might drop all your sanctions against Russia but by then they will have looked elsewhere for the things they need like food or high speed train technology.

    When the EU drops their sanctions... EU farmers will likely be the main reason this happens... the Russians will of course immediately drop their sanctions, but I am afraid those EU farmers are in for a shock because they likely think they can go in and flood the Russian market with their food, but Russian farmers are not the small weak group they were in 2013, they have grown up and gotten strong and had a market to supply... which they largely did... dropping sanctions means EU access to Russian markets but also Russian access to EU markets... I rather suspect sales of EU foodstuffs in Russia wont be the same as they were and Russian food sales in the EU might actually be very competitive with local produce because of the value of the Rouble...

    Dropping food sanctions might be the last thing EU farmers will be wanting.

    Be careful what you wish for...

    No, the problem is, you believe your own propaganda. RT and Sputnik write so much bullshit, that can easily dismissed as any other media. Often even a tad more.

    Assange is held because he raped a women and ran away. Lesson: Dont rape women.

    Trade with EU has not dropped, since its mostly gas and oil we buy and we buy it even more, since its cheap.

    Your words about Ukraine show how you believe your own propaganda. Its a power game.

    Russia wants rule over Ukraine. Europe wants rule over Ukraine. Ukraine ripped apart over this.

    You need two for a dance. We wont give up our side and you wont give up yours. Thats fine. The victim of the fight is Ukraine.

    Thats totally normal power games. This runs since beginning of times. Persian Empire and Roman Empire did same stuff with muppet states like Armenian Kingdom. And you talk like this shocks you.

    France currently kicks out USA more and more. Just look at PESCO. american companies are even banend in defense contracts here.

    And morals and freedom? What?

    Morals never played role in politics and nation running. I want the ebst for France. if this means we must squeeze out other, so be it.

    Russia doesnt cancel NS2. Actually Russia follows all demands we have towards them. They need the money. Its a mutual beneficial thing.

    As for russian food supply...you are in for a very rough awakeneing. A russion market chain wanted open in Germany and basicly got mobbed out. Media ripped it apart as cheap, dirty and low standard.
    The audience in western europe doesnt go for cheap. They go for luxury.

    We have a totally different life style.

    I dont know what Russians eat for breakkfast. But i eat croissant, salmon, mango, and stuff like that. The more exotic the better. I buy burger patties 200g for 20 €. Or some kind of fish where you pay 60 € for 100g.

    If Russia want enter french food market for example, they should try their rare stuff like caviar or that fish from baikal.

    Dont get me wrong Gary but i think you have not much knowledge how politics work. The world is not Teletubby land.

    Look at your own country Newzealand. Dont you see around yourself? We own Polynesia and New Caledonia. We bully countries like Vanuatu, Fiji or Kiribati till boiling point. From New Caledonia we lay claim on Vanuatu and Fijii islands and do in their sea as we please.

    Why? Because we can, thats why.

    You cried so much to me about something we did to New Zealand before i was born. So you should remember. We did blow up a ship in your harbour and killed a person.

    When you made it public, we isolated you. Your own closest allies Australia and UK turned their back at you, when we bullied you. They left you alone. And the humilation was not over.

    You handed us the guy and women who got catched by you and we send them on a tropical island paradise, where he made her a baby, so she was send home. And then he said his tummy hurts and he was send home too.

    You know why France did this? Because New Zealand allowed it.

    We play with Russia and Russia plays with us. We respect them and they respect us. This is what makes it interesting. No need for cobalt bombs and shit like that.

    Sponsored content

    Western propaganda - Page 39 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:53 am