Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Western propaganda

GarryB

Re: Western propaganda

Post  GarryB on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:13 am

Hmmm... makes you think though doesn't it...

I mean my cat got sick last year and I had to have her put down... perhaps it was actually Russian hackers that interfered with her source code?

Perhaps the only solution is to blame Russian Hackers for everything... if the western media does it anyway... what is there to lose except to reduce the credibility of everyone who uses such a claim seriously...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

When American Propaganda just makes them look stupid:
    https://www.rt.com/news/395840-state-department-report-russian-atlantis-kitezh/

Essentially, they throw a stone from a glass house, regarding a homeless issue, in a town that hasn't existed since 13th century.
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:51 pm

As far as propaganda . This term is not viewed favourably . General understanding of this term indicates false or falsified information. Similar to disinformation . But propaganda in my understanding can also refer to true information . Also I think Lenin said that no person can be neutral about politics . So opinion by individuals or state actors seems to be unavoidable . Every state will have their stance on a subject . And they express it . But if these reflect the truth . Then no disinformation is intended . There is no limitation on subjects being discussed . No time limits for conversation . So Russians are free to talk about their viewpoint about other politicians in other countries . As long as they can back up what they say . Did not the BBC accuse Russian politician of various misdeeds ! But did they show any evidence ? Then this is disinformation . Subversion . Meddling .
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 am

https://twitter.com/NATO/status/884769177906675712

Got to love how NATO is promoting Nazi's from the Baltics.
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm

@miketheterrible

Racism and bigotry , seems to be part of the human psyche . A product of his mind . Seen in all races of people . However , circumstances do have an effect on this mental disability . Social stress of various sorts do play a part . Immediate economic conditions are important . But history plays a part . Whatever the cause of extreme racism , I believe that the cause can be found . But knowing the cause , does not imply knowing the cure .

There is a belt of racists along Russia western border in Europe . Such defined geography is no accident . Must have identifiable causes . Can not simply be poverty . Since I have seen similar trend ( extreme racism ) among Australian and New Zealanders and Brits and Yanks..........All seem to be Islands ......flow and mixing of peoples across historical time ? .... Or simply that economic advantage through trade , led to advantageous military position . These nations then just taking advantage of the weak nations . If the latter then there may be no cure . Just fighting the effects . Through military streangth .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 pm