Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Western propaganda

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Western propaganda - Page 21 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:15 am

Razz Razz

https://www.rt.com/news/339139-media-putin-panama-papers/

If Putin’s not in it, he’s behind it: Western media’s new spin on Panama Papers

The story of the leaked Panama Papers and President Vladimir Putin has taken a new twist. The Western media is now suggesting that Putin has orchestrated it all... exactly because his alleged involvement in offshore schemes is not mentioned in the docs.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 am

higurashihougi wrote:Razz Razz

https://www.rt.com/news/339139-media-putin-panama-papers/

If Putin’s not in it, he’s behind it: Western media’s new spin on Panama Papers

The story of the leaked Panama Papers and President Vladimir Putin has taken a new twist. The Western media is now suggesting that Putin has orchestrated it all... exactly because his alleged involvement in offshore schemes is not mentioned in the docs.

when i see fault of our government to bash i do it but i read nearly all the "panama papers" news about putin and thats what i tought and also posted here, its basically "their is a guy who knows putin he has money so it must be putins money since he knows or has physically meet putin" .... desperate hail-mary clutching of every straw
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 am

Have you read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together ?
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:27 am

max steel wrote:Have you read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together ?

dont know how his book is "western propaganda" pm me just next time

i didnt read the whole book but a review of it once, i agreed with Solzhenitsyn basically on everything he wrote what i got out from the review
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:19 am

Russia blamed for crashing Swedish air traffic control to test electronic warfare capabilities lol1

Sources in the Swedish government have blamed Russian intelligence for causing a major cyberattack on Sweden's air traffic control system that lasted for at least five days in November 2015, allegedly due to Russia testing out its electronic warfare capabilities.

Between 4-9 November 2015, hundreds of domestic and international flights were grounded at multiple airports across Sweden due to its air traffic control system going offline. The attack caused the radar systems to stop working, which made the computer screens to go blank. This meant that air traffic controllers were unable to see any aircraft on their screens at all.

At the time, the Swedish Civil Aviation Administration publicly blamed a solar storm for knocking out air traffic control systems, which also impacted radar stations in Norway and Estonia. According to a Swedish military leaks news site, however, the real story was much deeper.

Anonymous sources told Aldrimer.no that during the attack, Swedish authorities traced the source of the attack to an Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) group that has previously been linked to the Russian military intelligence agency, Spetsnaz GRU. Although Sweden is not part of Nato, it was so concerned that it sent urgent messages warning neighbouring countries that are Natoallies about the ongoing cyberattacks.

"The message was passed on to NATO either by Sweden's National Defence Radio Establishment [Försvarets radioanstalt, FRA] or the Swedish Military Intelligence and Security Service [Militära underrättelse- och säkerhetstjänsten, MUST]," a senior Nato source told Aldrimer.no

The source says that Swedish authorities were particularly concerned that Vattenfall, the Swedish state-owned power company, would be targeted by Russian hackers. As Vattenfall is one of the largest energy providers in Europe and owns several nuclear power plants in both Sweden and Germany, the potential damage from a cyberattack could have been astronomical.

The source also says that at the same time that Sweden issued its warning to neighbouring Nato countries, at the same time Nato independently detected that Russia instigated electronic warfare activity in the Baltic Sea region that was jamming air traffic communication channels. Nato traced the signals and they led to a large radio tower in the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, to the south of Lithuania.

In October 2015, a month before the cyberattack on Sweden's air traffic control systems, a leading electronic warfare expert reported that Russia was using electronic warfare to both jam Islamic State (Isis) communications in Syria, as well as to mask its military activities from Nato.

The Swedish Civil Aviation Administration is currently investigating the true cause of the air traffic control system outage, but currently is not ready to release results from its analysis of data during the attack. Nato and the Swedish Armed Forces have both said they cannot comment on the issue.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:09 am

max steel wrote:Russia blamed for crashing Swedish air traffic control to test electronic warfare capabilities lol1

Sources in the Swedish government have blamed Russian intelligence for causing a major cyberattack on Sweden's air traffic control system that lasted for at least five days in November 2015, allegedly due to Russia testing out its electronic warfare capabilities.

Just like their imaginary Russian subs violating their territorial waters, which was a direct 'copy-and-paste' of 1980's Cold War black propaganda which was later proven laughably false (on both occasions).
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:26 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    max steel wrote:Russia blamed for crashing Swedish air traffic control to test electronic warfare capabilities lol1

Just like their imaginary Russian subs violating their territorial waters, which was a direct 'copy-and-paste' of 1980's Cold War black propaganda which was later proven laughably false (on both occasions).

The sad thing is that this childish BS is lapped up by the credulous saps who reside in Sweden and NATO.

They are conditioned by the entertainment media continuously to hate Russians. There is not one US show that involves any sort
    of international theme that does not take the opportunity to smear Russia and Russians as caricature villains and some sort of threat
    to the "innocents" living in NATO. The same US that created Daesh (aka ISIS) to advance its dirty imperial ambitions in Syria and Iraq
    paints itself as always being on the side of the angels. The scumbag US hate propagandists even go after South Ossetians in their
    defamation campaigns. South Ossetians were victims of the tie-eating butcher Sackofshitvilli, a US puppet.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Putin's Billions: Mystery Solved - They Don't Exist
    Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Putin's Billions: Mystery Solved - They Don't Exist
    Absolutely brilliant comment from this article:
    Western propaganda - Page 21 Captur10
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:12 am

Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Absolutely brilliant comment from this article:
    Western propaganda - Page 21 Captur10

A good read for sure
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 am

I guess it was written by Alexander Mercouris. Talked to him twice on Facebook.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:41 am

I was browsing youtube this evening and found another piece of sheet anti-russian report from the National, CBC is so freaking full of anti-Russian propaganda these days, I just wish they change their target to Saudi Arabia! Anyways please dont forget to dislike the video below thanks!

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 am

Lunatic and megalomaniac Ted Cruz advocates ABM's in Ukraine:

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:07 am

Project Canada wrote:
    I was browsing youtube this evening and found another piece of sheet anti-russian report from the National, CBC is so freaking full of anti-Russian propaganda these days, I just wish they change their target to Saudi Arabia! Anyways please dont forget to dislike the video below thanks!

As a Canadian myself, and from what I am witnessing at first hand, is that poverty here is a real problem. Suicide rate is on the rise too.

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Western propaganda - Page 21 War10

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:27 pm

What?

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Werewolf wrote:What?

Article about Tylpan on War is Boring, and that is the headline xD

https://warisboring.com/the-world-s-biggest-mortar-shelled-israeli-troops-and-chechen-civilians-574c7157d083#.yr5pece65

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:56 am

The photo looks like several smoke rounds (at least 3)going off... nothing like a 120kg HE Tulip mortar bomb exploding...

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 pm

GarryB wrote:The photo looks like several smoke rounds (at least 3)going off... nothing like a 120kg HE Tulip mortar bomb exploding...

They probably just used stock photo laying around.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:11 pm

They probably got it from their WMDs file because the explosion in front of the building looks like a white phosphorus round going off... very smoky with pure white smoke and glowing fragments...

I suppose we should be grateful they didn't use a stock photo of a nuclear weapon test... Rolling Eyes
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am

US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo

But when its the rebels launching rocket attacks on Damascus resulting to civilians casualties they are eerily silent Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 am

Does anything good ever happen in Russia?

This is a very good read. It really is a slap at the western presses.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:50 am

Why Netherlands media ambitions will fail
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 am

Talking of western propaganda, take a look at this:
    The Full Story Behind Bloomberg's Attempt To "Unmask" Zero Hedge

So ZeroHedge has been undergoing as well of heavy propaganda against it. Funny!

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Back in time i followed GripenNews profile on Twitter, but news were fairly crappy and many posts had nothing to do with aviation so i unfollowed it long ago. However this morning some retweeted post that... i couldnt belive i was reading.

Western propaganda - Page 21 Gripen10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:41 pm