Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Western propaganda

    Share
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:14 am

    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5359
    Points : 5590
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 am


    Credible in what sense of how credible he is now in the eyes of MSM or the actual sense if his words hold any weight?

    Yes, he worked for years as MSM propagandists and wrote lot of columns anti-russian,pro american and anti arab countries that were not in sphere of influence of US.

    And he is absolutley right that most "journalists" and "columnists" are working under the label "independend or investigative journalists" but are infact working for Lobbyist groups i already posted another post 1-2 weeks ago about the little Addon for firefox/google chrome called Cahoots, if you see a name of a journalist and he is known to be in a lobby group like Transatlantik Academy, Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz or whatever Lobbiest groups that carry US agenda he will be shown as a undercover/non official journalist.

    I don't know about every single claim of his but lot of things are true like his pro american clomuns in our german Frankfurt Allgemeine Zeitung when he wrote artikels of the Iraqi-kurdish genocide with german gas, his column was reduced from half a page to 6 senteces of someone gassed someone from unknown gas and "some" dead.

    So, yes i think he is credible.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:08 pm

    US Ambassador Reignites Cold War Rhetoric in Kyrgyzstan

    It seems US is very upset they got kicked out of Kyrgyzstan and said this. But aint working for the US.

    I wonder when does Kyrgyzstan joins Eurasian Union?
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5359
    Points : 5590
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:22 pm

    Thanks for the post sphereonx.

    This already tells you everything what you have to know about US's ambitions for Kyrgystan.

    Kyrgyzstan’s “growing partnership with Russia … [is] a challenge to our efforts to support Kyrgyzstan’s democracy,” the ambassador, Pamela Spratlen, wrote in an article for an association publication for American diplomats. Spratlen did not elaborate on the claim about the threat to Kyrgyzstan’s democracy, but she did note that as a result of Russian pressure and influence, Kyrgyzstan evicted a U.S. military base, is set to join the Russia-led Eurasian Union, and has largely accepted the Russian narrative of what is happening in Ukraine.

    So not wanting an Evil empire military base is already an "undemocratic" act which brings Kyrgystan on the radar of US.

    The US is through and through an impirial force that tries to bully everyone and use rhetoric of democracy which it never had in its own boarders.
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:27 pm

    United States is overextended and yet her economy is finished. Imagine what is gonna happen when they have to retreat and lose their privileges and their puppets.
    Only communist paranoia will be comparable with the level of suffering.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:34 pm

    Kyrgyzstan is part of csto and once part of Eurasian Union, US will have no ability for pressure anymore. Heck, they lost that prior to being part of either organization. And the Kyrgyzstan media is no fan of US.

    They lost their chance. And now crying.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:56 am

    Canada's PM To Putin: "I Guess I'll Shake Your Hand..." Putin's Response "Was Not Positive"
    Stephen Harper at G20 tells Vladimir Putin to 'get out of Ukraine'

    I, as a Canadian, formally apologize to Russia and Russian's at the stupidity of our retarded Prime Minister.  US has their hand so far up his arse, that he is indeed being used as a puppet.
    avatar
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1241
    Points : 1263
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:18 am

    Great! This means that they have it hard on in full erection!
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3201
    Points : 3324
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    2014: The Year Propaganda Came Of Age

    Post  kvs on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 pm

    http://www.theautomaticearth.com/2014-the-year-propaganda-came-of-age/

    We are through the looking glass. The western media is now an Orwellian bubble of lies.
    avatar
    Kyo

    Posts : 503
    Points : 550
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 68
    Location : Brasilia

    Are Russian hackers a real threat?

    Post  Kyo on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:11 pm

    How Russian hackers became a global brand.

    http://rt.com/news/219043-cyber-war-hackers-report/

    Vann7

    Posts : 3471
    Points : 3583
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:41 pm

    Kyo wrote:How Russian hackers became a global brand.

    http://rt.com/news/219043-cyber-war-hackers-report/


    is 100% propaganda!

    The United States.. needs to fabricate a threat to their nation security ,to justify what they really want to do..

    To justify the invading of middle east ,they always invented weapons of mass destruction and terrorist that could
    attack USA at any time.. the terrorist are real.. but were created by them..

    To justify their regulation and crackdown on internet and the freedom of information ..*(because they losing
    the information war)  they are creating propaganda of hackers.. RUssian hackers.. chinese hackerks and north korean hackers.. isn't that curious? how the same nations again and again are accused of all evil in the world?

    The hackers they always existed.. and they are no more dangerous today than in the past..its actually the other
    way..today hacking is more difficult than in the past.. that the knowledge of security was very low..

    You never hear of American hackers or european hackers.. posing a threat to USA..but only of
    Russian-CHinese and northkoreans.

    is kind of hypocrisy because the the CIA created viruses to attack IRAN ,so hacking is good when they do it..
    but if others do it.. is bad. lol

    Is just propaganda.  hackers exist but they significantly blow out of proportions the danger of hackers ,to justify their laws against the freedom of internet.
    avatar
    Kyo

    Posts : 503
    Points : 550
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 68
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Kyo on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:25 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    Kyo wrote:How Russian hackers became a global brand.

    http://rt.com/news/219043-cyber-war-hackers-report/


    is 100% propaganda!

    The United States.. needs to fabricate a threat to their nation security ,to justify what they really want to do..

    To justify the invading of middle east ,they always invented weapons of mass destruction and terrorist that could
    attack USA at any time.. the terrorist are real.. but were created by them..

    To justify their regulation and crackdown on internet and the freedom of information ..*(because they losing
    the information war)  they are creating propaganda of hackers.. RUssian hackers.. chinese hackerks and north korean hackers.. isn't that curious? how the same nations again and again are accused of all evil in the world?

    The hackers they always existed.. and they are no more dangerous today than in the past..its actually the other
    way..today hacking is more difficult than in the past..  that the knowledge of security was very low..

    You never hear of American hackers or european hackers.. posing a threat to USA..but only of
    Russian-CHinese and northkoreans.

    is kind of hypocrisy because the the CIA created viruses to attack IRAN ,so hacking is good when they do it..
    but if others do it.. is bad. lol

    Is just propaganda.  hackers exist but they significantly blow out of proportions the danger of hackers ,to justify their laws against the freedom of internet.  

    I agree. Maybe the thread title should be: Is Russia prepared and on the offensive in cyberwar?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16729
    Points : 17337
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 am

    Sadly, I think it is more of a case that Russia is a bad word in the west so with anything bad like Hacker, or Mafia, adding Russia or Russian at the front just makes it sound badder/more dangerous... Russian Mafia or Russian Hacker etc etc.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Vann7

    Posts : 3471
    Points : 3583
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 am

    [quote="Kyo"]
    Vann7 wrote:
    Kyo wrote:How Russian hackers became a global brand.

    http://rt.com/news/219043-cyber-war-hackers-report/



    I agree. Maybe the thread title should be: Is Russia prepared and on the offensive in cyberwar?


    There is nothing to fear at Cyber hackers , it is very limited what they can do...
    ie.. Shutdown free public websites.. for public use..
    or steal people naked photos in facebook and anyone card information that is fool enough to store it online.
    It will not affect the Russian Government in any way ,their private Non-Internet communications networks
    that are 100% secure of hackers.. Neither it will affect US companies and private business... US simply exxagerate
    the power of hackers to justify their crackdown on internet freedom.
    avatar
    AbsoluteZero

    Posts : 81
    Points : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-29
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  AbsoluteZero on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:28 pm

    I was watching cbc news a while ago and it seems the conservative government is very critical of Russia, there was this official who was talking about internet freedom and specifically mentioned Russia as propagating propaganda and manipulating information on the internet.
    why just mention Russia? its not like other countries aren't doing it for their own ends, not just the politicians but also Canadian media seems very biased and portray Russia in a very bad light as much as they can. How do they benefit from all these? I mean if its to score favors from the US, I dont see it happening, like the Keystone pipeline was struck down and deemed unprofitable for the US. Maybe theres a chance to change course when the Liberals take over? elections aren't that far ahead.
    avatar
    Kyo

    Posts : 503
    Points : 550
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 68
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Kyo on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

    As an example of US war party propaganda, read these news over the Sony hack fraud.


    http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/another-war-party-proganda-scam-the-sony-hack-fraud/
    avatar
    AbsoluteZero

    Posts : 81
    Points : 105
    Join date : 2011-01-29
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  AbsoluteZero on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 pm

    Kyo wrote:As an example of US war party propaganda, read these news over the Sony hack fraud.


    http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/another-war-party-proganda-scam-the-sony-hack-fraud/

    It is unfortunate that so many people fall for these lies and deception, I guess thats the advantage when you have a monopoly on global media outlets
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5359
    Points : 5590
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

    How the story started already showed that this is all a false flag to produce a reason to hate and fear north korea so that the peace loving Obomba the clown can push policies in asia.

    The West is completley indoctrinated when it comes about North Korea, not a single person with a clue, not a single person with the slightest sceptism towards the bullshit USofA is constantly lying.

    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16729
    Points : 17337
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 am

    Maybe theres a chance to change course when the Liberals take over? elections aren't that far ahead.

    The Liberals are generally worse... they like to show a hard line on Russia so they can't be shown to be weak.

    the vast majority of BS talk is for domestic consumption so local populations don't question the political posture towards the Russians.

    the irony is that Russia and the west have rather more in common than they have differences and have generally good relations with countries the west in general and the US in particular has no influence... but that ship has sailed and now they have created an enemy... which is what they seem to have wanted all along.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Mike E

    Posts : 2760
    Points : 2806
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Mike E on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 am

    GarryB wrote:Sadly, I think it is more of a case that Russia is a bad word in the west so with anything bad like Hacker, or Mafia, adding Russia or Russian at the front just makes it sound badder/more dangerous... Russian Mafia or Russian Hacker etc etc.
    Just watched a movie where Denzel Washington single-handily took down an oligarch-funded "Russian Mafia".... Pretty good movie actually, but the plot (explained) says it all about Hollywood and the fabricated threats the US adores.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:46 am

    Mike E wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Sadly, I think it is more of a case that Russia is a bad word in the west so with anything bad like Hacker, or Mafia, adding Russia or Russian at the front just makes it sound badder/more dangerous... Russian Mafia or Russian Hacker etc etc.
    Just watched a movie where Denzel Washington single-handily took down an oligarch-funded "Russian Mafia".... Pretty good movie actually, but the plot (explained) says it all about Hollywood and the fabricated threats the US adores.

    I saw that movie. I thought it was horrible (not really the plot at the beginning was real good, but got way too silly near the end with the whole Bill Paulman and going to Russia to kill the mafia guy). In the end, made it way too silly. But yeah, US really loves the violent crap.

    A real movie was Children of Men. And that wasn't Hollywood.
    avatar
    Mike E

    Posts : 2760
    Points : 2806
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Mike E on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 am

    I loved it, but then again, I also love Expendables and such movies.

    Never got to see that one.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:59 am

    Mike E wrote:I loved it, but then again, I also love Expendables and such movies.

    Never got to see that one.

    took wife to see Expendables 3. Her reaction was that she liked the movie cause it was cheesy and reminded her of Bollywood films.

    If you have not seen Children of Men, I recommend you do. It has Michael Cain, Clive Owen and Jullianne Moore in it. Kinda slow but really picks up near the end (if you like action) and has some of the best cinematographic moments in it that I have yet to see in any other film. Beautiful film and one of my favorites (I am a picky man when it comes to movies but horror movies, as I love movies like The Evil Dead or anything from David Cronenburg). Only movie with a plot that seemed a little far fetch but was absolutely awesome to watch and beautiful was Leon the Professional.
    avatar
    Mike E

    Posts : 2760
    Points : 2806
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Mike E on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:02 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:I loved it, but then again, I also love Expendables and such movies.

    Never got to see that one.

    took wife to see Expendables 3.  Her reaction was that she liked the movie cause it was cheesy and reminded her of Bollywood films.

    If you have not seen Children of Men, I recommend you do.  It has Michael Cain, Clive Owen and Jullianne Moore in it.  Kinda slow but really picks up near the end (if you like action) and has some of the best cinematographic moments in it that I have yet to see in any other film.  Beautiful film and one of my favorites (I am a picky man when it comes to movies but horror movies, as I love movies like The Evil Dead or anything from David Cronenburg).  Only movie with a plot that seemed a little far fetch but was absolutely awesome to watch and beautiful was Leon the Professional.
    Funny... For me all three movies (they're making a fourth with Pierce Brosnan (a favorite of mine) and Hulk Hogan) are absolutely terrible yet great at the same time. Basically, they are inexplicably good.

    Read up a bit on it, sounds like a good movie. I'll try and rent it when I have the time.
    avatar
    Kyo

    Posts : 503
    Points : 550
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 68
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Kyo on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:00 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm