Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+11
Werewolf
sepheronx
George1
Regular
Corrosion
Austin
TheArmenian
Firebird
TR1
Kysusha
Mr.Kalishnikov47
15 posters

Russian Vodka Thread:

Regular
    Regular

Russian Vodka  Thread: - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

Post  Regular Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

When I was 13 I cured my ulcer with vodka shots mixed with palin-палын mixture (whats the word for палын in english??)No joke, medicine wasn't working and we had no luck in treating piloris. 1 shot per day and after month I was cured. I'm abstinent(is it right word?) and only drink british ale as I find it exotic.
    Austin

Post  Austin Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:14 pm

So there is some benefit of alcohol , cures your problem.

I found wine to be a better option and there are known documented benefits of drinking wine
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:24 pm

My favorite vodka Smile

Russian Vodka  Thread: - Page 2 Absolut-Vodka
    Kysusha
    Kysusha

Post  Kysusha Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 am

That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

The best Voka outisde Russia is Russian Standard.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:04 am

Vodka I like is black stallion: http://blackstallionspirits.com/spirits/?catid=3&id=2 Made and bottled in Russia and sold in Alberta Canada. Good, smooth Vodka and quite cheap. Average around $20CAD compared to Russian Standard which is about $26 average. Russian standard is good, but pricey for me.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Kysusha wrote:That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

can u give me a link or photos? thanks. I am from Greece and the vodka i showed is the most known here
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Kysusha wrote:That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

Haa, where do you come from old man.

Long time no "see". Smile
    Kysusha
    Kysusha

Post  Kysusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 am

Hi buddy,

Well, I’ve bin busy. Like real bizzy! Kant spell now either.
    Seriously, I am very busy, been writing some articles, moderating on a Forum perusing my Sovereignty, uncovering the frauds of Governments [they all do it] and setting up a distributorship for Kalashnikov Concern down under.

So, unfortunately, I have had little time for this forum. One night when I manage to hit the Vodka, I may find some time to catch up on this medium.

The political/economic issues of the world are engaging my little mind right now.

Oh, to our Greek friend, simply do a Qwant Search [Google is too intrusive] for Russian Standard, Vodka and you'll find plenty of information.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

A NZ Kalashnikov concern distributor... need any assistance? Very Happy

Osobist
    Osobist

Post  Osobist Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 pm

In a quest for quality Vodka -  main component must be "Alpha spirit" - that means it made exclusively from wheat or rye absolutely no potato garbage allowed, and as this spirit quite rare - I mean plants that can make it, so producers are quite anal when it comes to making vodka out of it, they use only high quality water and the end product is sublime. Tho it's quite rare outside the regions it produced in. Here's the list alas there's small chance you'll get it as it consumed usually right in the region. But don't despair, recently a big producer obtained a line for itself "Пять озер" - "Five lakes" from Omsk, so the drink of true Russian patriot is available for the masses
    you need "Premium" one.

Always keep your vodka in freezer don't forget to keep your shot glasses there also, when you woop it out for you friend to bathe in Strongness it should be covered in permafrost as Siberian mammoth. Meal of choice must be pelmeni (raviolli will do). If you mix vodka with juice - be aware there's gaymeter on Lubyanka going off righ that moment.

PS
    I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days, so I'll update this post in few days
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Osobist wrote:In a quest for quality Vodka -  main component must be "Alpha spirit" - that means it made exclusively from wheat or rye absolutely no potato garbage allowed, and as this spirit quite rare - I mean plants that can make it, so producers are quite anal when it comes to making vodka out of it, they use only high quality water and the end product is sublime. Tho it's quite rare outside the regions it produced in. Here's the list  alas there's small chance you'll get it as it consumed usually right in the region. But don't despair, recently a big producer obtained a line for itself "Пять озер" - "Five lakes" from Omsk, so the drink of true Russian patriot is available for the masses
    you need "Premium" one.

Always keep your vodka in freezer don't forget to keep your shot glasses there also, when you woop it out for you friend to bathe in Strongness it should be covered in permafrost as Siberian mammoth. Meal of choice must be pelmeni (raviolli will do). If you mix vodka with juice - be aware there's gaymeter on Lubyanka going off righ that moment.

PS
    I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days, so I'll update this post in few days

Russian Vodka  Thread: - Page 2 281-reaction-bear

Kysusha
    Kysusha

Post  Kysusha Mon May 04, 2015 9:57 am

GarryB wrote:A NZ Kalashnikov concern distributor... need any assistance?  Very Happy

We have a JV going with Kalashnikov Concern and at the moment are just finishing up the new premises and security etc. Shipment is due to leave Vladavostok soon. [Bloody illegal US santions playing havoic with shipping companies - which all seem to be controlled by US bosses]. Should announce the "opening" of the internet shop [yes, buy online and direct from the importer to save money] by the end of this month hopefully. KC are working on the web desing by May Day and 9th celibrations will slow this down.  We will also have Russian optics and of course, our Barnaul ammunition all on sale via internet. Also working on a "new" version of the line 3 rifle [have a manufacturer's license] The 7.62 x 54R is still the best "30 cal" in the world so we'll give it a good rifle - I hope, so hope to have that launched by the end of the year. Also have access to genuine Russian SKS's and Nagant revolvers. Planning some style chanegs for them too.

PS, email me if you want more info.
    cracker

Post  cracker Wed May 13, 2015 7:34 am

so piat ozer (Пять озер) is good? i was offered a bottle when returning from a trip in siberia Smile i never drank vodka, like twice maybe before... i find piat ozer quite nice in taste

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm