Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Vodka Thread:

    Share

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Regular on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

    When I was 13 I cured my ulcer with vodka shots mixed with palin-палын mixture (whats the word for палын in english??)No joke, medicine wasn't working and we had no luck in treating piloris. 1 shot per day and after month I was cured. I'm abstinent(is it right word?) and only drink british ale as I find it exotic.

    Austin
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5664
    Points : 6070
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 40
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Austin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:14 pm

    So there is some benefit of alcohol , cures your problem.

    I found wine to be a better option and there are known documented benefits of drinking wine

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9422
    Points : 9914
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  George1 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:24 pm

    My favorite vodka Smile


    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Kysusha on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 am

    That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

    The best Voka outisde Russia is Russian Standard.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:04 am

    Vodka I like is black stallion: http://blackstallionspirits.com/spirits/?catid=3&id=2 Made and bottled in Russia and sold in Alberta Canada. Good, smooth Vodka and quite cheap. Average around $20CAD compared to Russian Standard which is about $26 average. Russian standard is good, but pricey for me.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9422
    Points : 9914
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  George1 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 pm

    Kysusha wrote:That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

    The best Voka outisde Russia is Russian Standard.

    can u give me a link or photos? thanks. I am from Greece and the vodka i showed is the most known here

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

    Kysusha wrote:That's not voka - it's filtered Swedish piss!

    The best Voka outisde Russia is Russian Standard.

    Haa, where do you come from old man.

    Long time no "see". Smile

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Kysusha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 am

    Hi buddy,

    Well, I’ve bin busy. Like real bizzy! Kant spell now either.
    Seriously, I am very busy, been writing some articles, moderating on a Forum perusing my Sovereignty, uncovering the frauds of Governments [they all do it] and setting up a distributorship for Kalashnikov Concern down under.

    So, unfortunately, I have had little time for this forum. One night when I manage to hit the Vodka, I may find some time to catch up on this medium.

    The political/economic issues of the world are engaging my little mind right now.


    Oh, to our Greek friend, simply do a Qwant Search [Google is too intrusive] for Russian Standard, Vodka and you'll find plenty of information.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15458
    Points : 16165
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  GarryB on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

    A NZ Kalashnikov concern distributor... need any assistance? Very Happy



    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Osobist
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 20
    Points : 24
    Join date : 2015-04-23

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Osobist on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 pm

    In a quest for quality Vodka -  main component must be "Alpha spirit" - that means it made exclusively from wheat or rye absolutely no potato garbage allowed, and as this spirit quite rare - I mean plants that can make it, so producers are quite anal when it comes to making vodka out of it, they use only high quality water and the end product is sublime. Tho it's quite rare outside the regions it produced in. Here's the list alas there's small chance you'll get it as it consumed usually right in the region. But don't despair, recently a big producer obtained a line for itself "Пять озер" - "Five lakes" from Omsk, so the drink of true Russian patriot is available for the masses
    you need "Premium" one.

    Always keep your vodka in freezer don't forget to keep your shot glasses there also, when you woop it out for you friend to bathe in Strongness it should be covered in permafrost as Siberian mammoth. Meal of choice must be pelmeni (raviolli will do). If you mix vodka with juice - be aware there's gaymeter on Lubyanka going off righ that moment.

    PS
    I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days, so I'll update this post in few days

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3547
    Points : 3582
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:15 pm

    Osobist wrote:In a quest for quality Vodka -  main component must be "Alpha spirit" - that means it made exclusively from wheat or rye absolutely no potato garbage allowed, and as this spirit quite rare - I mean plants that can make it, so producers are quite anal when it comes to making vodka out of it, they use only high quality water and the end product is sublime. Tho it's quite rare outside the regions it produced in. Here's the list  alas there's small chance you'll get it as it consumed usually right in the region. But don't despair, recently a big producer obtained a line for itself "Пять озер" - "Five lakes" from Omsk, so the drink of true Russian patriot is available for the masses
    you need "Premium" one.

    Always keep your vodka in freezer don't forget to keep your shot glasses there also, when you woop it out for you friend to bathe in Strongness it should be covered in permafrost as Siberian mammoth. Meal of choice must be pelmeni (raviolli will do). If you mix vodka with juice - be aware there's gaymeter on Lubyanka going off righ that moment.

    PS
    I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 days, so I'll update this post in few days




    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Kysusha on Mon May 04, 2015 9:57 am

    GarryB wrote:A NZ Kalashnikov concern distributor... need any assistance?  Very Happy


    We have a JV going with Kalashnikov Concern and at the moment are just finishing up the new premises and security etc. Shipment is due to leave Vladavostok soon. [Bloody illegal US santions playing havoic with shipping companies - which all seem to be controlled by US bosses]. Should announce the "opening" of the internet shop [yes, buy online and direct from the importer to save money] by the end of this month hopefully. KC are working on the web desing by May Day and 9th celibrations will slow this down.  We will also have Russian optics and of course, our Barnaul ammunition all on sale via internet. Also working on a "new" version of the line 3 rifle [have a manufacturer's license] The 7.62 x 54R is still the best "30 cal" in the world so we'll give it a good rifle - I hope, so hope to have that launched by the end of the year. Also have access to genuine Russian SKS's and Nagant revolvers. Planning some style chanegs for them too.

    PS, email me if you want more info.

    cracker
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  cracker on Wed May 13, 2015 7:34 am

    so piat ozer (Пять озер) is good? i was offered a bottle when returning from a trip in siberia Smile i never drank vodka, like twice maybe before... i find piat ozer quite nice in taste

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Vodka Thread:

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 am