Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Greetings

Shafster
    Private
    Private

Greetings

Post  Shafster on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 am

Hi, iam new here (if you couldnt already tell)so i just like to say hello to all the fellow members as iam looking forward to sharing your knowledge and hopefully passing some.

Bit about me, iam currently a 3rd year mechanical engineering student, with life long passion for anything mechanical, particularly military hardware from tanks to ABM complexes. I have been spectating defense forums for a very long time, this is the firs time i have decided to contribute to one since (i think) i can contribute in a useful way backed with years of experience of amateur research into anything military backed by my huge passion.

Anyway, just posting to say hello, hope to get to know you guys :-) Sorry if this post is a bit odd,as iam not to familiar with this sight so not sure how things work here. I would also like to kick off some topics if thats ok

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Greetings

Post  TR1 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 am

Welcome!

collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  collegeboy16 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

welcome
    an engineering undergrad? What a Face Same here. clown

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 am

welcome

Thank you for starting with an introduction, I hope you don't mind me moving it here to the introductions and rules section where it belongs.

For other people thinking of posting it is a forum rule to introduce yourself in this section to start with.

Anyway thanks for posting and I look forward to having some interesting chats with you.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:22 pm

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:53 pm

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:53 pm