Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Greetings Comrades !!

CSTOSCOcomrade

Greetings Comrades !! Empty Greetings Comrades !!

Post  CSTOSCOcomrade Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 am

Hello friends , My name is Farzan Alikhanov , i have my roots in Pakistan and Uzbekistan , though originally i am from Tajik-Kazakhstani nationality , I spent part of my childhood in Novosibirsk and am currently 19 y/o and settled in Islamabad , Pakistan . As per my education currently im a part of the british standard A level degree after which i plan to further with an MBBS in Bishkek , Kyrgyzstan and yes i am studying for medical primarily.

As per religion im a muslim , ( Non Radical , Orthodox )

I view a great interest in the military of russia and i support the country overall , generally russia is still a homeland to me as it was earlier sure history has changed but our cultures have been tied with one blood , and i adhere complete loyalty to russia and her allies , generally i support all of CSTO and SCO and always have and will continue to view myself of this great pact , i've always supported the country and view it with a till death pride , Russia is a great nation , with what is in my view the strongest military to set foot on the ground , to me russia brings justice control and order to the world and it's allies ,

I Demean NATO and do not support it in any way or method , I am against it whole heartedly , because where ever NATO goes , bombs follow .. and they usually have no reason to invade weak puppet countries except for oil. And I think Russia is better than NATO stronger too , it's a country that learns from it's mistakes , sure we all fall down but when russia rises again she is twice as stronger as before ,it gets only better.

But i am a friend to all who are a friend to russia ,

Thanks !

russia russia russia
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Greetings Comrades !! Empty Re: Greetings Comrades !!

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 am

welcome Nice to have a supporter of an alliance that may stop rampant imperialism of the new entente cordiale(NATO).
    I hope one day the the republics will unite into a new powerful USSR.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 am

welcome Smile

It seems in your enthusiasm you have created two introduction posts, so I will delete the other thread, and welcome you here too. Smile
    ricky123

Post  ricky123 Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:22 am

welcome bro welcome
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:42 am

Good to see a friendly comrade from our near-abroad. Dobro pozhalovat!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm