Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

FRESH MEAT

collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

FRESH MEAT Empty FRESH MEAT

Post  collegeboy16 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 am

Hi there!
    I am 16 y/o, from the Philippines, am a freshman student(Electrical Engineering) in UPD.
    My fake name is Ash, call me that.
    I am also a political atheist (saw the term somewhere here in this forums), and my primary
    interests are destruction attack , carnage sniper and mayhem angry !
    I don't discriminate that much, though I really like Russian weapons, I love pulling a
    Zeus and have a million amps fry my opponents lol! .

Say, I want some of that sweet ranking action, how do I get promoted?

Last edited by collegeboy16 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

FRESH MEAT Empty Re: FRESH MEAT

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Why a fellow teenager but older than me welcome

This forum needs more young people

BTW my interests are pretty much the same but I never have the chance to do them but if I do it will be directed against faschists,neonazis and NATO emperialists

PS isnt the phillipines one of the more russophobic nations?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

welcome

Abide by the rules and we will get along fine... Smile

Just keep in mind that this is a discussion board and there will be lots of people you will find you don't agree with, please remember that we are all here for similar reasons and to treat people with respect even if you don't agree with what they are saying.

That applies both ways so while treating others with respect you should expect the same respect back.

Make sure those Lighting attacks are directed at ideas or comments and are not personal. Smile

Regards
    GarryB
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Why a fellow teenager but older than me welcome

This forum needs more young people

BTW my interests are pretty much the same but I never have the chance to do them but if I do it will be directed against faschists,neonazis and NATO emperialists

PS isnt the phillipines one of the more russophobic nations?

Nah, it isn't in my best interest to burn bridges w/ other people just because others expect me to.
    I am actually more approachable in real life; barring testosterone-fueled violent and destructive tendencies.
    Thankfully, there are video games for that. 'nuff said.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 am

GarryB wrote: welcome

Abide by the rules and we will get along fine... Smile

Just keep in mind that this is a discussion board and there will be lots of people you will find you don't agree with, please remember that we are all here for similar reasons and to treat people with respect even if you don't agree with what they are saying.

That applies both ways so while treating others with respect you should expect the same respect back.

Make sure those Lighting attacks are directed at ideas or comments and are not personal. Smile

Regards
    GarryB

Haha, think I put the wrong message across with that one. As I have previously stated, I am not here to burn bridges or anything, but participate in the lively discussion and exchange of ideas happening here in this forum. Besides, with our new CxIEvEr Lughou, Anything I say can be used against me, esp. if said post is on a Russian Defence Forum, so I got to be real careful on this one, or until I can get my virtual ass behind 7 proxies. Cheers!

Btw, do you guys know any VPNs out there that are free? I am gonna try out Tor after next week.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 am

collegeboy16 wrote:I don't discriminate that much, though I really like Russian weapons, I love pulling a
    Zeus and have a million amps fry my opponents lol! .

Looks like you've taken a wrong turn here buddy, the Command & Conquer: Red Alert forum is 300 clicks that way Smile
    Since you are here though - I do hope that you'll stay a while. You'll quickly learn that real life Russian weapons are actually a lot more lethal and nice than Tesla Coils and Giant Squids Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am