Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

U.S Military encirclement of China

GarryB
    GarryB

U.S Military encirclement of China - Page 5 Empty Re: U.S Military encirclement of China

Post  GarryB on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:56 am

Anglo's are not stupid and they won't be gamed at something they've pioneered themselves.

Actually they are not stupid, which is not to say they don't do stupid things... but China running an orange revolution... say in Taiwan or the Philippines would be rather interesting... even if it totally failed it would be useful to see what countermeasures the US applies to try to stop such an action... might be useful in the future in case the US tries a coloured revolution in Tibet or elsewhere...

China could do to the west what the west has been doing to perceived opponents for quite some time now...
    Nibiru
    Nibiru

U.S Military encirclement of China - Page 5 Empty Re: U.S Military encirclement of China

Post  Nibiru on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:54 am

China running an orange revolution... say in Taiwan or the Philippines would be rather interesting

I’m not sure about Taiwan, however concerning the Philippines, politics over there is still pretty much plagued with corruption, election rigging is very rampant, bribery, assasinations, harassment, you name it. So formenting a kind of ‘Color’ revolution over there is highly doable.
    The only problem that I see for China in the Philippines is, as a result of decades of American influence in the country, and because of the massive size of Filipino diaspora living in the united states (about 2.5 million), the US has a solid grip in the country’s public opinion. In recent polls, the Philippines remains the country with the highest approval rating for the US, this is despite the country being under the leadership of Duterte who has a history of anti-American views. And coupled with the latest Sinophobic smear campaign by the US, at present there is a lot of hatred towards China and Chinese people in the Philippines and I dont see the situation improving anytime soon especially when Duterte leaves office in 2022. I bet the US is already hatching a plan to replace him with another dummy that will pursue anti Chinese policies similar to Duterte’s predecessor.

Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 am