TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Man exonerated for rape that never happened, girl gets $1.5m damages

Post  TR1 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Just stumbled upon this absolutely rage inducing story, check it out:

http://www.reddit.com/tb/y2mi6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=4aiZ-OvSpZc

Just disgusting, and the fact that she will not be charged with anything after crapping all over the law and thieving tax payers money, ugh.
    Amazing that the guy has such a non-vengeful mindset.

I would not be able to be in the same room with the scum.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Man exonerated for rape that never happened, girl gets $1.5m damages

Post  GarryB on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 am

If there was any real justice He should get the money and she should be spending time in a mental hospital, and then if appropriate jail.

False accusations of rape is a serious thing and undermines real cases where the victim is afraid to come forward.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/09/whats-up-with-wanetta-gibson/

Unbelievable.

KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:05 am

And feminists say women are disadvantaged in society Rolling Eyes

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 am

TR1 wrote:Just stumbled upon this absolutely rage inducing story, check it out:

Just disgusting, and the fact that she will not be charged with anything after crapping all over the law and thieving tax payers money, ugh.

Men are raised and socialized to be very soft on women and to tolerate bad female behavior.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 am

Nice timing on the bump- the school district is now suing the false-rape accuser for the money their paid out to her!

Wooo!

gaurav
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  gaurav on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

This is very common scenario in India. India has 1.5 billion population. About 1 billion people live less than 1 dollar per day.
    If someone wants to earn good money this is the only way out of it.

Surely with girl population been scewed the n this method of earning money is no surprise.

With feminsim rising any rape of boy would fetch 5 usd and any "rape" of girl.. with media "sensitizin " of the situation would initailly make government pay 50 dollar , 500 usd then 50 k and then finally end up with 10 Million usd to the GIRL as COMPENSATION ..

I am so much surprise but still normal because of sensitization of women based society and screwed up mind of GUYS like this t oearn tax payers money ..even a U.S city budget wont be able to collect these amount of money.. Shocked

I am sorry for exaggerating the situation .. but as it is said sometimes exaggeration help to home in on the point of discussion.. Cool

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 am

TR1 wrote:Just stumbled upon this absolutely rage inducing story, check it out:

Under the old laws of Moses she would be stoned to death for falsely accusing him of a capital offense.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 am

gaurav wrote:

This is very common scenario in India. India has 1.5 billion population. About 1 billion people live less than 1 dollar per day.
    If someone wants to earn good money this is the only way out of it.

Surely with girl population been scewed the n this method of earning money is no surprise.

With feminsim rising any rape of boy would fetch 5 usd and any "rape" of girl.. with media "sensitizin " of the situation would initailly make government pay 50 dollar , 500 usd then 50 k and then finally end up with 10 Million usd to the GIRL as COMPENSATION ..

I am so much surprise but still normal because of sensitization of women based society and screwed up mind of GUYS like this t oearn tax payers money ..even a U.S city budget wont be able to collect these amount of money.. Shocked

I am sorry for exaggerating the situation .. but as it is said sometimes exaggeration help to home in on the point of discussion.. Cool

When a boy is raped it typically means he was penetrated in the butt and there will be tremendous physical damage and emotional trauma. He can expect to receive zero money and zero sympathy from society.

A woman can get drunk with a man, dance with him, rub against him, and then beg him to take her back to his apartment, he is about as drunk as she is and he wants to have a good time, so he takes her up on the suggestion. They have sex... Then in the morning she decides "what was I thinking last night! I didn't want to have sex with him, he raped me!" she has no physical damage, no real emotional damage, but she decides she doesn't want to be seen as a slut who goes to bed with just any man because the guy will tell his friends and word will spread she goes to bed with men hours after meeting them in a bar, so she screams rape.

Men will then stand in line ready to condemn the accused even before the trial, the jury won't be allowed to hear about how the woman is a slut who goes to bed with dozens of men each year, because her reputation supposedly doesn't factor into it. She will insist that the man drugged her and swear, "I would never go to bed with a man I just met" but the defense team won't be allowed to call a dozen local men to the stand to have them testify that the woman went to bed with them the same night they met her in the local bar, because you have to remember, her reputation is not on trial and cannot be questioned, the man is on trial!

She will then be in all of the papers and perhaps even write a book about her trauma... She might make a few hundred thousand dollars or a few million dollars in a civil suit and in donations from foundations.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Wed May 08, 2013 5:43 am

It may sound harsh but I sometimes wonder if there's a woman in the English speaking world worth establishing a relationship with.

Almost all of them are fat and brainwashed against men. The ones who are fat are usually fake, fake boobs, fake tan, fake nose, fake chin, fake ass, fake teeth, fake smile, even their personality is fake.

They'll cheat on you the second your back is turned and they don't hesitate to take you to the cleaners and get your money.

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:28 pm

This is feminism in western countries for you.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 am

It is a common thing... often it is at its root part of a solution to an existing problem that has been ignored and then dealt with improperly.

Another good example is with child abuse where for a long time children were not believed and real criminals managed to get away with things they should have been punnished for. However then there is a realisation of that mistake and then they go the other way where childrens stories are believed no matter what, which of course leads to lives and careers being destroyed often in witch hunts.

There was a child care centre in the large city to my north where three adults were in charge of the centre. Parents often stayed so there was usually other adults around. The actual problem was that one of the care givers was a gay male and so some of the children started making up stories about being taken into secret rooms that didn't exist and being penetrated rectally with butchers knifes for which there should have been physical evidence but there was none. The guy got sent to prison. This was some time ago when the mantra was that kids never lie, but it was pretty clear from the stories about underground dungeons and things happening that the other staff didn't see that now pretty clearly show they were telling stories.

The problem of kids saying they are being abused being ignored leads to continued abuse. The problem of believing absolutely everything a kid says when shown anatomically correct dolls and being asked the wrong questions is just as bad.

Real rape victims need support and understanding, rapists need their bits cut off, but as we see with this story... we need to make absolutely sure a rape actually took place.

In my opinion the main problem with western feminism is that they are after benefits only... they will support the female involved or they wont get involved. If they demanded to be on the draft like men, or they demanded the same responsibilities as men rather than just wanting the same wages, but still wanting maternity leave.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:12 am

GarryB wrote:In my opinion the main problem with western feminism is that they are after benefits only... they will support the female involved or they wont get involved. If they demanded to be on the draft like men, or they demanded the same responsibilities as men rather than just wanting the same wages, but still wanting maternity leave.
    Some radical feminists exactly do recognize these things and would like to push for the draft, for men & women to equally have the option for maternity leave and for men and women to be treated the same in every single way and for a campaign of indoctrination against gender differences because according to them, gender is simply a social construct.

All this is of course even more stupid, because men and women while equal - are hardly the same.

BTRfan wrote:It may sound harsh but I sometimes wonder if there's a woman in the English speaking world worth establishing a relationship with.

Almost all of them are fat and brainwashed against men. The ones who are fat are usually fake, fake boobs, fake tan, fake nose, fake chin, fake ass, fake teeth, fake smile, even their personality is fake.

They'll cheat on you the second your back is turned and they don't hesitate to take you to the cleaners and get your money.
    Honestly, I only ever saw such shit on TV.
    Sometimes when I met women while I was still living in an English-speaking country; I found that their ideas on feminism and so on differ from my own. But that was almost all confined to conversation and theory. In reality - they still behave like ladies; I barely ever met a woman that acts like a man.

Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 am

All this is of course even more stupid, because men and women while equal - are hardly the same.
    An example would be in sport... there are a lot of women tennis players who think women should get the same pay and prizes as men. What they don't demand however is that women have to play the same number of games as men, and they don't demand to get to compete against men either.

So they really want equal pay for doing less.

Most of my personal experience men don't treat women as equals... they generally treat them better than they treat other guys.

I have regularly seen guys punch out other guys when they catch them doing certain things, and I have done nothing because they "deserved it".

Even if they did the same thing I wouldn't tolerate a man doing that to a woman in my presence.

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Feminism should've ceased existing when women got equal rights.

Most feminists nowadays complain about non issues such as video games, "rape culture", "privilege" and what not. It's like they try to actively see the male gender as an enemy, while only symbiosis will make society prosper.

Modern feminists are a mockery to the female gender. They try to always play the victim card - what kind of strong person needs to be constantly victimized in order to achieve anything in life?

I feel sorry for this man. The woman should suffer harsher consequences than this.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

GarryB wrote:It is a common thing... often it is at its root part of a solution to an existing problem that has been ignored and then dealt with improperly.

Another good example is with child abuse where for a long time children were not believed and real criminals managed to get away with things they should have been punnished for. However then there is a realisation of that mistake and then they go the other way where childrens stories are believed no matter what, which of course leads to lives and careers being destroyed often in witch hunts.

There was a child care centre in the large city to my north where three adults were in charge of the centre. Parents often stayed so there was usually other adults around. The actual problem was that one of the care givers was a gay male and so some of the children started making up stories about being taken into secret rooms that didn't exist and being penetrated rectally with butchers knifes for which there should have been physical evidence but there was none. The guy got sent to prison. This was some time ago when the mantra was that kids never lie, but it was pretty clear from the stories about underground dungeons and things happening that the other staff didn't see that now pretty clearly show they were telling stories.

The problem of kids saying they are being abused being ignored leads to continued abuse. The problem of believing absolutely everything a kid says when shown anatomically correct dolls and being asked the wrong questions is just as bad.

Real rape victims need support and understanding, rapists need their bits cut off, but as we see with this story... we need to make absolutely sure a rape actually took place.

In my opinion the main problem with western feminism is that they are after benefits only... they will support the female involved or they wont get involved. If they demanded to be on the draft like men, or they demanded the same responsibilities as men rather than just wanting the same wages, but still wanting maternity leave.

Feminism seeks chivalry when it comes time for making sacrifices and paying the bills, but "equality" when it comes time to enjoying rights and liberties.

Women talk about feminism and equality but they still expected to be the first to the lifeboats when that cruise ship tipped over in the Mediterranean. Women would prefer that not a single man be allowed into a lifeboat until ALL of the women on the ship are off of the ship, even if that means launching lifeboats with half of the spots empty because there weren't enough women around when they wanted to launch the lifeboat.

This is 2013, lifeboats should be filled with whoever is nearby, fill them as fast as can safely be done and then launch them.

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:57 pm

I can understand courtesy, but feminism goes way beyond that. Lifeboats IMHO should handle more passangers then are on the ship.There should be priority for children, women with babies as they are the most vulnerable. But in reality it's every man/woman for themselves.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Regular wrote:I can understand courtesy, but feminism goes way beyond that. Lifeboats IMHO should handle more passangers then are on the ship.There should be priority for children, women with babies as they are the most vulnerable. But in reality it's every man/woman for themselves.

Actually there should be a priority for handicapped people who cannot swim and cannot even tread water.

This is 2013, cruise liners have enough lifeboats for everybody on board, but not if they adhere to a policy that women are boarded first and boats launch half empty because they filled them with the women nearby and refused to let men get on board.

Again, as this is 2013, most people know how to swim. In the Mediterranean, you can probably tread water for a while, especially being in sight of the beach/coast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:21 pm