Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Share
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2051
    Points : 2045
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Regular on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 pm

    pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2051
    Points : 2045
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Regular on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm

    ahmedfire wrote:The prince didn't say anything like that  , the goal of these rumors is to make the russian people hate saudi people and vise versa   ,

    I remember a week ago some internet arabic sites put new that Russia warns Saudi prince that it will boomb Saudi Arabia if that last didn't stop supporting rebels in syria !

    So lets go forward and not looking so much at these rumors .
    There is not much sympathy for Saudis at all. Knowing their support for chechens and etc.

    As Sa'iqa

    Posts : 414
    Points : 350
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 pm

    Regular wrote:pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    Other than one small transit port (manned by a few people at the moment) and occasional sales of weapons, there isn't much in Syria which would be of high importance to Russia.

    connect2raza

    Posts : 49
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    AMERICA ISRAEL BRITAIN ND FRANCE PLOTTING AGAINST SYRIA

    Post  connect2raza on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:27 pm

    Regular wrote:pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    No wonder RUSSIA is right calling Britain dirty little island which is nothing but an american puppet nd slave of JEWS these britishers tend 2 act like JEWS more JEWS then the JEWS themselves this dirty little island Britain is always willing nd eager 2 kissupto america nd israel even if its soldiers of dirty little island BRITAIN gets massacred nd blowed up into pieces nd wiped off from the face of this earth. INDIA is nothing but an ANGLO SAXON colony of dirty little island known as britain lol.

    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2051
    Points : 2045
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Regular on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    Regular wrote:pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    Other than one small transit port (manned by a few people at the moment) and occasional sales of weapons, there isn't much in Syria which would be of high importance to Russia.
    And that's what is left of Russian influence in the region. But I wouldn't shed a tear about it - in my opinion ME is on fire, if so called "shale revolution" will take place then we will see more mess in the future. Everything hangs on wee tread - Arab prince can soon find himself out of money.
    Russia is focusing eastwards to Asia for a reason.
    avatar
    Deep Throat

    Posts : 95
    Points : 123
    Join date : 2013-05-22

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Deep Throat on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:40 pm

    GarryB wrote:As a UNSC member it has an obligation to ensure the rule of international law is followed.
    GarryB , sorry for this off topic Request . I recon this connect2raza is a spammer . He is spamming the entire forum .

    http://www.russiadefence.net/f10-asian-and-oceanian-militaries


    In the best interest of RMF connect2raza should be banned .
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 pm

    Regular wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    Regular wrote:pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    Other than one small transit port (manned by a few people at the moment) and occasional sales of weapons, there isn't much in Syria which would be of high importance to Russia.
    And that's what is left of Russian influence in the region. But I wouldn't shed a tear about it - in my opinion ME is on fire, if so called "shale revolution" will take place then we will see more mess in the future. Everything hangs on wee tread - Arab prince can soon find himself out of money.
    Russia is focusing eastwards to Asia for a reason.
    I have to agree that there isn't much left in Syria to be of much importance to Russia anymore.
    It wasn't all that important in the first place; Assad is a vestige from the Cold War days much like Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi.

    The new important countries are behind the scenes still but we can see signs; Egypt, Iraq, Kurds, Israel & Iran. These all have potential for boosting Russian influence in.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

    ahmedfire wrote:The prince didn't say anything like that  , the goal of these rumors is to make the russian people hate saudi people and vise versa   ,

    I remember a week ago some internet arabic sites put new that Russia warns Saudi prince that it will boomb Saudi Arabia if that last didn't stop supporting rebels in syria !

    So lets go forward and not looking so much at these rumors .
    That sounds quite plausible

    Just a few days ago during the G20 conference there was a report that Dmitri Peskov insulted Great Britain by calling it a small island that no-one listens to. The whole British media was up in arms, public figures commentated and even David Cameron himself made a grand speech about what makes Britain Great using language not heard since the Churchill years Smile

    I have seen absolutely no evidence/recording of this statement and both Peskov and Putin vehemently denied that anything like this was said and stated they had no idea where this information came from.

    It came just at a time when 80% of Britain's population has sided with Putin's position over that of their own government so something I think was needed to spoil their perceptions of Russia once again and conveniently this insult happened to appear.

    Of course if Peskov really did say that than he pulled off some monstrously successful trolling alright Smile

    Austin wrote:Kerry portrait of Syria rebels at odds with intelligence reports

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/05/us-syria-crisis-usa-rebels-idUSBRE98405L20130905

    (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry's public assertions that moderate Syrian opposition groups are growing in influence appear to be at odds with estimates by U.S. and European intelligence sources and nongovernmental experts, who say Islamic extremists remain by far the fiercest and best-organized rebel elements.

    At congressional hearings this week, while making the case for President Barack Obama's plan for limited military action in Syria, Kerry asserted that the armed opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "has increasingly become more defined by its moderation, more defined by the breadth of its membership, and more defined by its adherence to some, you know, democratic process and to an all-inclusive, minority-protecting constitution. Laughing

    "And the opposition is getting stronger by the day," Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday.

    U.S. and allied intelligence sources and private experts on the Syrian conflict suggest that assessment is optimistic.

    While the radical Islamists among the rebels may not be numerically superior to more moderate fighters, they say, Islamist groups like the al Qaeda-aligned Nusra Front are better organized, armed and trained.
    Sure thing John.

    Sure thing
    avatar
    mack8

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1009
    Join date : 2013-08-02

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  mack8 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm

    Deep Throat wrote:
    GarryB wrote:As a UNSC member it has an obligation to ensure the rule of international law is followed.
    GarryB , sorry for this off topic Request . I recon this connect2raza is a spammer . He is spamming the entire forum .

    http://www.russiadefence.net/f10-asian-and-oceanian-militaries


    In the best interest of RMF connect2raza should be banned .
    I fully agree (last time i logged it i was actually looking for a report button ). The continuous semi intelligible, caps and text phone written, extremist ramblings (even if sometimes appearing to be on the "right side") posted all over several subforums really makes one cringe, and damages what one would expect decent discussion on those topics. Thanks.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1635
    Points : 1630
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:42 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    Regular wrote:pale 
    Pakistan can barely be called a country. How the hell they are helping Syria? Filling FSA with rag heads?
    Assad is not being saved because Russia loves Syria so much, it's because it's last bastion of Russian influence of ME. They won't give it up for free.
    Russians are very pragmatical while everyone is playing hot potato.
    Other than one small transit port (manned by a few people at the moment) and occasional sales of weapons, there isn't much in Syria which would be of high importance to Russia.
    And that's what is left of Russian influence in the region. But I wouldn't shed a tear about it - in my opinion ME is on fire, if so called "shale revolution" will take place then we will see more mess in the future. Everything hangs on wee tread - Arab prince can soon find himself out of money.
    Russia is focusing eastwards to Asia for a reason.
    I have to agree that there isn't much left in Syria to be of much importance to Russia anymore.
    It wasn't all that important in the first place; Assad is a vestige from the Cold War days much like Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi.

    The new important countries are behind the scenes still but we can see signs; Egypt, Iraq, Kurds, Israel & Iran. These all have potential for boosting Russian influence in.
    I have to agree why is Russia getting so involved in this, if there supporting Assad why didn't they support Iran with those S-300s, it's very confusing.

    The only things i could think of is, that Russia has a massive expansion plan for it's Navy and Syria is a critical part of it or that after the triple 8 war Russia has made the decision to hamper western influence wherever they can.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:20 am

    Well Russia got involved to counter Western attempts to overthrow another country in the Middle East and install their own people there.
    Russia has an obligation to uphold international law and can't just allow such attempts to continue unchallenged as the West would then attack Iran and then perhaps use the same pattern to fund rebels in Central Asia or instigate more revolutions in the ex-USSR.

    Russia also had certain interests in Syria; nothing that it couldn't do without but nonetheless - arms contracts, oil & gas deals, residence of many Russian citizens & human ties with the Syrian business & political elite, military co-operation & a logistics base for the Russian navy in the Mediterranean.

    Let's also not forget that Syria while hardly an ally, was a friendly & independent country that wouldn't yield to US & European pressure to banish Russian bases or whatever from its territory; it could be relied upon to an extent. And if needed; Syria was open to the possibility of Russia stationing Iskander missile systems, air defense systems and other hardware there; possibly the leasing of more naval facilities if Russia requested it.

    But that's in the past now. Now the only reason Russia has to stay involved is mainly to keep splattering the zerg-horde of terrorists & bandits that would inevitably flood Russia's near-abroad once they're done with Syria.

    BTRfan

    Posts : 373
    Points : 407
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  BTRfan on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:52 am

    Pervius wrote:Obama NEEDS a World War.

    Turkey will attack Syria. The middle east will go crazy.....the muslims in the US will take their guns to the streets and start shooting. This would PLEASE Obama. After he guns down the muslims in the US, he would use it as an excuse to abolish 2nd Amendment in the United States, no more right to have guns..Martial Law.

    That's what it's all about. The NSA/CIA/Pentagon all know when nations secrets come out....the whole world will be mad at the mega Trillions spent/wasted....military outposts in Space...secret Spacecraft since '69.

    There's nothing Russia/China will be able to do...either they fire off their ICBM's....or slowly die as their allies are whittled away....well there are some things they could do...

    We will soon see if the Shanghai Cooperation has any teeth. Buy gas masks and spare filters. No one will know who used them first....but they will likely be used.


    Russia could always move two VDV divisions into Syria to help crush the rebellion once and for all. China could also send airborne forces or marine forces.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 am

    BTRfan wrote:
    Pervius wrote:Obama NEEDS a World War.

    Turkey will attack Syria. The middle east will go crazy.....the muslims in the US will take their guns to the streets and start shooting. This would PLEASE Obama. After he guns down the muslims in the US, he would use it as an excuse to abolish 2nd Amendment in the United States, no more right to have guns..Martial Law.

    That's what it's all about. The NSA/CIA/Pentagon all know when nations secrets come out....the whole world will be mad at the mega Trillions spent/wasted....military outposts in Space...secret Spacecraft since '69.

    There's nothing Russia/China will be able to do...either they fire off their ICBM's....or slowly die as their allies are whittled away....well there are some things they could do...

    We will soon see if the Shanghai Cooperation has any teeth. Buy gas masks and spare filters. No one will know who used them first....but they will likely be used.
    Russia could always move two VDV divisions into Syria to help crush the rebellion once and for all. China could also send airborne forces or marine forces.
    It won't be much more popular in Russia than the idea of the US and Britain/France bombing Syria is in Europe and America now.
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5568
    Points : 5580
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  TR1 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

    Yeah fuck that. You'd need way more than just the VDV, and in the end it would turn into a bloated mess.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 am

    I think special forces & VDV, coupled with some air support from the Kuznetsov can make a huge dent on FSA/Jihadist operations if done right. Especially given their mobility, transports and ability to be deployed at any point in Syria. Think of them as Space Marine Terminators with Deep Strike teleport capability. They are few, but they can turn the battle.
    No SAA unit comes close other than their own special forces; but they don't have as sophisticated technology and firepower support available.

    The first step would be to seize everyone of those border posts on the border with Turkey, Jordan & Lebabon that got taken over by the FSA. A few limited scale drops of a VDV platoon + couple of BMDs would leave no time for the FSA to react, especially at night; and even if they have MANPADs the Il-76s will be out of range before they figure out that someone's dropping in on their heads or who.
    Alternatively the same can be achieved through Spetsnaz teams inserted by helicopter several kilometres away; it's a more traditional approach but there would be more time/risk for them to be detected and they wouldn't have vehicles available to take and hold these locations.

    After that the Russians can rapidly reinforce these locations, set up defensive positions backed by autocannons, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine-guns, BMDs, etc... and of course mined to hell. These positions will become mini-fortresses that will act as firebases for further operations through the vulnerable rear of enemy territory; much like the castles of old.
    From then on it's a matter of the Russian air force and Spetsnaz interdicting the rebels supply routes for manpower/food/ammo/weapons/first aid/other materials. The rebels inside the country will be cut-off from the rebels outside.

    Russia can also engage in electronic-warfare, listen-in on rebel communications, sow confusion with its own operators, pass on the information to the SAA, or just jam rebel airwaves if they're talking too much or trying to send reinforcements.

    Thus with a little bit of force; it's possible to do wonders.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1072
    Points : 1101
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  macedonian on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 pm

    flamming_python wrote:I think special forces & VDV, coupled with some air support from the Kuznetsov can make a huge dent on FSA/Jihadist operations if done right. Especially given their mobility, transports and ability to be deployed at any point in Syria. Think of them as Space Marine Terminators with Deep Strike teleport capability. They are few, but they can turn the battle.
    No SAA unit comes close other than their own special forces; but they don't have as sophisticated technology and firepower support available.

    The first step would be to seize everyone of those border posts on the border with Turkey, Jordan & Lebabon that got taken over by the FSA. A few limited scale drops of a VDV platoon + couple of BMDs would leave no time for the FSA to react, especially at night; and even if they have MANPADs the Il-76s will be out of range before they figure out that someone's dropping in on their heads or who.
    Alternatively the same can be achieved through Spetsnaz teams inserted by helicopter several kilometres away; it's a more traditional approach but there would be more time/risk for them to be detected and they wouldn't have vehicles available to take and hold these locations.

    After that the Russians can rapidly reinforce these locations, set up defensive positions backed by autocannons, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine-guns, BMDs, etc... and of course mined to hell. These positions will become mini-fortresses that will act as firebases for further operations through the vulnerable rear of enemy territory; much like the castles of old.
    From then on it's a matter of the Russian air force and Spetsnaz interdicting the rebels supply routes for manpower/food/ammo/weapons/first aid/other materials. The rebels inside the country will be cut-off from the rebels outside.
    Sounds great.
    Not at all likely to happen though...(IMHO)

    flamming_python wrote:Russia can also engage in electronic-warfare, listen-in on rebel communications, sow confusion with its own operators, pass on the information to the SAA, or just jam rebel airwaves if they're talking too much or trying to send reinforcements.
    I'd be disappointed if they're not doing that already.

    flamming_python wrote:Thus with a little bit of force; it's possible to do wonders.
    Indeed. Strategy is what wars are won with, even the best equipment comes second to that.
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2051
    Points : 2045
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Regular on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:43 pm

    Very good post FP!
    Russia has means to pull it off, but not the commitment. Cost and risk is too high and to gain what? I bet America wouldn't idle too an make attrition as high as possible. Not sure how Russian mothers would feel sending their sons far away to fight in a dirty proxy war and majority of Russians might be against such help.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 pm

    It's not going to happen for many reasons; least of which is that it would give the Americans free reign to bomb whoever they want in the country too.

    connect2raza

    Posts : 49
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Russia Sends Destroyer Smetlivy to Syria

    Post  connect2raza on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:55 am

    Russia has dispatched another warship to Syria, the Navy’s spokesperson announced.


    The guard-ship Smetlivy of the Black Sea Fleet is sailing from its home port in Sevastopol to patrol the waters off the Syrian coast, Voice of Russia reported.

    The guided missile destroyer is to set sail between September 12 and 14. The spokesman said the warship would not drop at Novorossiysk and would head directly to the Mediterranean.

    Russia previously sent three ships to the Eastern Mediterranean to bolster its fleet there. These include the Moskva missile cruiser, which is due in the Syrian coastal waters on September 17, as well as the corvette Shtil and missile boat Ivanovets that will approach Syria by September 29.

    The Priazovye reconnaissance ship has also reportedly boosted the group of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet ships in the Eastern Mediterranean. On Friday, the intelligence ship passed through the Dardanella Strait accompanied by two landing ships, Minsk and Novocherkassk, and joined the Mediterranean armada.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3333
    Points : 3417
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  flamming_python on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

    At least the Ukraine is not cock-blocking Russia on America's orders this time like it did in the August 2008 war with Georgia

    connect2raza

    Posts : 49
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Russia deploys 3 more warships to Mediterranean

    Post  connect2raza on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 pm

    Russia’s Defense Ministry says three more warships will join the permanent junction of the Russian navy in the Mediterranean.


    The ministry’s press service and information department said on Wednesday that the guard missile cruiser, Moskva, has passed through the Strait of Gibraltar and is expected to reach the region on September 17.

    “The big landing ship Nikolai Filchenkov and the guard ship Smetlivy will pass through the Bosporus and Dardanelles on September 12-14 and will head to the Eastern Mediterranean, where the permanent operative junction is located,” Russia’s Interfax news agency quoted the department as saying.

    On September 6, a source from the Saint Petersburg-based Central Naval Command told Interfax that Moscow deployed four more ships, including the SSV-201 Priazovye reconnaissance ship, to the eastern Mediterranean, near the Syrian coast.

    Russia’s anti-submarine ship Admiral Panteleyev, the Neustrashimyy-class frigate and three landing ships, the Alexander Shabalin, the Admiral Nevelsky, and the Peresvet, are already in the eastern Mediterranean, the report revealed.

    The development comes amid reports of the United States’ possible military intervention in Syria on the unsubstantiated accusation that the Syrian government was behind a recent chemical attack in Damascus.

    Moscow has strongly opposed any military strike on the Arab nation and warned against any such action.

    The war rhetoric against Syria first gained momentum on August 21, when the militants operating inside the Middle Eastern country and its foreign-backed opposition claimed that over a thousand people had been killed in a government chemical attack on suburban Damascus.

    The Syrian government categorically rejected the accusation.

    connect2raza

    Posts : 49
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Russian Navy Begins Permanent Patrols off Syria

    Post  connect2raza on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 pm

    Russian warships will start permanent combat patrols in the Mediterranean Sea off Syria, reports RIA Novosti referring to a high-ranking source in defense ministry.

    According to the interviewee, Black Sea Fleet (BSF) destroyer Smetlivy is presently on patrol off Syrian coast. The ship will be shifted in May 2012.

    As was earlier reported, Smetlivy will call at Syrian port Tartus where Russian Navy has a technical maintenance center, floating docks and workshops remained from Soviet times.

    In Jan 2012, Russian task force led by aircraft-carrying cruiser Admiral Kuznetsov visited Syria. At the same time, cargo ship Chariot arrived at Tartus from St. Petersburg allegedly carrying weapons.

    Current Russian government supports regime of Syrian president Bashar Assad who is countering armed rebels. For instance, Russia two times vetoed UN resolutions criticizing excessive violence against Syrian people. Moscow opposes arms embargo against Damascus, although the weapons can be used against civil population.

    Due to such posture, some Syrians standing for change of political regime feel extremely negative towards Russia. Their indignation resulted in public burning of Russian national flags.

    At the same time, Assad's loyalists thank Russia and wave Russian flags at their demonstrations. HERE IS THE LINK http://rusnavy.com/news/newsofday/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=14894
    avatar
    nemrod

    Posts : 816
    Points : 1308
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    Russia would have downed US missiles.

    Post  nemrod on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 pm


    http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=110043&frid=31&seccatid=71&cid=31&fromval=1

    http://www.assafir.com/Article.aspx?EditionId=2563&articleId=1134&ChannelId=61909&Author=%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%AF%20%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84#.UjLw2sVadml

    I don't know wether it is true, or false, anyway Russia is really involved in Syrian conflict.
    US pursue a goal, this goal is to control all mesopotamia, as said, and described how to do, how to deal with, in the famous book "the great chessboard".
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Grand-Chessboard-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261

    The controll of the Mesopotamia, implied to counteract any russian-chinese influence, by destroying all arabian-islamic countries that are not under the israelis diktat. This is what's happened to Libya, Mali, Chad, Yemen, Iraq, few decades ago Lebanon, and in next Syria, Egypt, Iran. The goal is the control of the Near-east, and all Africa -as Algeria, will be undoubtly, the next target-.
    However, in order to do that, they will have to fight, and overthrow, the legitime syrian governement. In order to dive up Syria into an unfinite civil war.

    But the first part of this plan failed. It failed because it is opposed by President Vladimir Putin who involve Russian' army fighting with Syrian army. Indeed, an israeli submarin Dolphin class would be destroyed, few turkish, and israelis aircrafts downed. This was the case because of 17.000 russians are in Syria Many of them are specialists, and undoubtly, participated to the war, in every area. Signing the the return of Russia, in the world's chessboard. russia 
    If this information is true about US missiles would have downed by Russia, it will act a definitive US defeat, and olgarchy to govern the world.
    The first signs indicated that this information would be true, because US seems to give up its plan to attack Syria.
    In the next few days, and weeks we will see the truth.


    russia  russia  russia  russia  russia  russia 

    As Sa'iqa

    Posts : 414
    Points : 350
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm

    Never quote Al Manar or any similar source...

    It is almost as if you quoted an article about Jews from "Der Stürmer".Rolling Eyes 

    connect2raza

    Posts : 49
    Points : 100
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    SYRIA ND RUSSIA STRATEGIC PARTNERS

    Post  connect2raza on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm

    Russia should give syria s-400 air defence systems 2 protect syria from american attack due 2 which cia rebels carried out false flag chemical attack in syria nd then blame it on syrian government just like these american thugs did in iraq nd libya now they want 2 attack syria. Russia should also give syria anti ballistic missile defence systems 2 protect syria nd syrias infrastructure nd people of syria from american cruse missile attacks ontop of tht russia should give syria latest anti ship missiles like sunburns etc tht can take out american air craft carriers ships nd submarines etc. Russia should b ready for world war 3 if syria is attacked russia should shower america with thermonuclear icbms nd destroy nd massacre nd wipe america from the face of this earth. This country america full of lies nd deceit nd propoganda should b wiped out from the face of this earth. Thanks

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russia reaction in case of US/West attack to Syria

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:57 pm