Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russia and Turkey

    Share
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16510
    Points : 17116
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  GarryB on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:22 am

    That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1481
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  eehnie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:58 am

    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Lol, then Turks are allowed to shut down Su-24s and to kill Russian ambassadors, that Russia must not allow to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey.

    Yes sure this man was working for the Europeans... What a luck this of the Europeans with people like you. A Turk police officer kills the Russian ambassador in Turkey, and Europe is blamed... Pure non-sense.

    PS: Were not all the Turkish police officers opposed to Erdogan purged after the coup?


    Last edited by eehnie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Grazneyar

    Posts : 41
    Points : 43
    Join date : 2016-04-12

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  Grazneyar on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:05 am

    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Your beating a dead horse. This is political necrophilia.
    Turkey is rotten to the core and this is a symptom of it. The Turkish president and his family assisted terrorists in Syria and traded stolen oil with them. These are dishonest terrorist supporting filth. He wasn't trying to drive any wedges anywhere, he was simply being a Turk. The same Turks that shot down a jet that didn't enter their air space (while they were routinley violating Greek and Syrian airspace) in a premditated crime. Why don't these Turkish pilots and military ignore these illegal orders? They are Sunni Islamist zealots and do what they have always done. They kill everyone in their way and perpetrate genocide. Don't take my word for it read a history book.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3912
    Points : 3939
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:28 am

    This only shows that allowing your structures to be penetrated to that point, will backfire.

    Double mega attack against the state, attack against the very core of state credibility abroad, the Turkish Police is just gone dark. Remember these are the forces that helped Erdogan survive the coup.

    I hope Russia takes a deep hard look at this and re-connects the ties with the Turkish military in order to understand exactly where this is going. In my opinion, this is the last grasp of Erdogan's Turkey before it goes to the shitter.

    If Idlib is done, rats will have to go somewhere...
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2065
    Points : 2083
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:32 am

    Turkey as an opponent of ours is in a very sad state, even I wouldn't want them to be where they are. I've known secular Turks and despite their despised cryptofascist, kemalist agenda I can appreciate them clinging mostly on the secular part of it (even him was a Gazi that wagged jihad during his war and genocides). But now, this crisis of theirs is very fundamental, the peasant islamic majority is now awake and strong. Petrodollars have ensured the success and growth of this monster, one that exists as a ''deep state'' as well as in lower, lower-middle class but also business circles.

    Turkey is now a truly backwards, Asian, Middle Eastern country. All the elements of social progress are gone.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:05 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Lol, then Turks are allowed to shut down Su-24s and to kill Russian ambassadors, that Russia must not allow to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey.

    Yes sure this man was working for the Europeans... What a luck this of the Europeans with people like you. A Turk police officer kills the Russian ambassador in Turkey, and Europe is blamed... Pure non-sense.

    PS: Were not all the Turkish police officers opposed to Erdogan purged after the coup?

    Did someone piss over you brains of what?

    How does Turkey benefit from this?

    And wich country of world leader is so stupid to kill an ambassador in your own fucking capital?

    You guys are the most easy lemmings I ever saw, like the liberal youth who are now opposing Trump.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 pm

    Grazneyar wrote:
    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Your beating a dead horse. This is political necrophilia.
    Turkey is rotten to the core and this is a symptom of it. The Turkish president and his family assisted terrorists in Syria and traded stolen oil with them. These are dishonest terrorist supporting filth. He wasn't trying to drive any wedges anywhere, he was simply being a Turk. The same Turks that shot down a jet that didn't enter their air space (while they were routinley violating Greek and Syrian airspace) in a premditated crime. Why don't these Turkish pilots and military ignore these illegal orders? They are Sunni Islamist zealots and do what they have always done. They kill everyone in their way and perpetrate genocide. Don't take my word for it read a history book.

    The same question to you: did someone piss over your brains?

    Why would Turkey kill an ambassador of an just recent befriend country with just recent restored relations?

    The most contacted politician by Putin is Erdogan, they talk almost every week on Phone en saw eachother 3 times in 2 months.

    What are the benefits for Turkey to kill the Russian ambassador and take so much great risks (damaging tourism, financial markets, security problems, bad news) ?
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:
    Grazneyar wrote:
    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Your beating a dead horse. This is political necrophilia.
    Turkey is rotten to the core and this is a symptom of it. The Turkish president and his family assisted terrorists in Syria and traded stolen oil with them. These are dishonest terrorist supporting filth. He wasn't trying to drive any wedges anywhere, he was simply being a Turk. The same Turks that shot down a jet that didn't enter their air space (while they were routinley violating Greek and Syrian airspace) in a premditated crime. Why don't these Turkish pilots and military ignore these illegal orders? They are Sunni Islamist zealots and do what they have always done. They kill everyone in their way and perpetrate genocide. Don't take my word for it read a history book.

    The same question to you: did someone piss over your brains?

    Why would Turkey kill an ambassador of an just recent befriend country with just recent restored relations?

    The most contacted politician by Putin is Erdogan, they talk almost every week on Phone en saw eachother 3 times in 2 months.

    What are the benefits for Turkey to kill the Russian ambassador and take so much great risks (damaging tourism, financial markets, security problems, bad news) ?

    So Turk didnt kill him? It was actually Armenian?
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2065
    Points : 2083
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:25 pm

    Militarov wrote:So Turk didnt kill him? It was actually Armenian?

    It's typical reaction, same as the MSM with the ''..he's not a true muslim'' rhetoric, every time some a**hat blows himself up.
    Anything that gets team beardie off the hook is fair game. Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:So Turk didnt kill him? It was actually Armenian?

    It's typical reaction, same as the MSM with the ''..he's not a true muslim'' rhetoric, every time some a**hat blows himself up.
    Anything that gets team beardie off the hook is fair game. Rolling Eyes

    "He is not real Muslim, Islam is religion of peace, hold this suicide belt for me please".
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3912
    Points : 3939
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

    His name means goldnugget, wo...What a Face
    avatar
    jhelb

    Posts : 433
    Points : 500
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  jhelb on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

    Killing of innocent Russians/Slavs generally get the backing of US & UK. This incident too is no different.
    avatar
    VladimirSahin

    Posts : 414
    Points : 432
    Join date : 2013-11-29
    Age : 26
    Location : Florida

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  VladimirSahin on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 pm

    Or buddy decided he'd go into Jihad for Aleppo mode on his own and shot the Russian ambassador because CNNturk and ATV news makes up bullshit genocide stories...
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2065
    Points : 2083
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:His name means goldnugget fvcknugget, wo...What a Face

    fixed for you.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:45 pm

    You would'nt make Orthodox Christianity responsible if Gavrilio Prinzip kills Franz Ferdinand. Do you ?

    I'm glad Russian politicians are not so stupid as you guys.

    russia


    "Attack on Russian ambassador was a provocation against the good relations that Turkey and Russia carried out in Syria,"
    Putin said

    "Murder of our ambassador is continuation of information war against Russia. Media hysteria created conditions for it. Info attacks lead to terrorist attacks," Russian senator Alexei Pushkov tweeted on Tuesday.


    "Turkey is turning away from the West. That's disadvantageous for certain Western intelligence agencies. The European Union and NATO are afraid that Russia will join forces with Iran and Turkey'', Russian nationalist politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky said.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 pm

    Russian team arrive in Turkey to probe diplomat's murder

    Russian investigators have been dispatched to Ankara to probe Monday's assassination of Moscow's ambassador to Turkey. Six people have been arrested over the killing of Andrei Karlov.


    http://www.dw.com/en/russian-team-arrive-in-turkey-to-probe-diplomats-murder/a-36850725

    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2065
    Points : 2083
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:You would'nt make Orthodox Christianity responsible if Gavrilio Prinzip kills Franz Ferdinand. Do you ?

    Don't confuse a police officer going rogue due to excess derka derka (100% religion, read Islam) with a politically motivated assassination (f all to do with Orthodox Christianity).
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5538
    Points : 5579
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:14 pm

    The Ottoman wrote:You would'nt make Orthodox Christianity responsible if Gavrilio Prinzip kills Franz Ferdinand. Do you ?

    I'm glad Russian politicians are not so stupid as you guys.

    russia


    "Attack on Russian ambassador was a provocation against the good relations that Turkey and Russia carried out in Syria,"
    Putin said

    "Murder of our ambassador is continuation of information war against Russia. Media hysteria created conditions for it. Info attacks lead to terrorist attacks," Russian senator Alexei Pushkov tweeted on Tuesday.


    "Turkey is turning away from the West. That's disadvantageous for certain Western intelligence agencies. The European Union and NATO are afraid that Russia will join forces with Iran and Turkey'', Russian nationalist politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky said.

    Yeah, all those suicide bombings Serbs performed in Austro-Hungaria in the name of Holy War.... oh wait...
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:04 am

    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:You would'nt make Orthodox Christianity responsible if Gavrilio Prinzip kills Franz Ferdinand. Do you ?

    Don't confuse a police officer going rogue due to excess derka derka (100% religion, read Islam) with a politically motivated assassination (f all to do with Orthodox Christianity).

    He shouted ''Allahu Akbar'' and other texts in very broken Arabic.

    Ofcourse he was a muslim, nobody denies that.

    But the day of the murder he tooks a day off from office and stayed in a hotel. He created a false security-ID and searched the daily schedule of the ambassador.

    The killing took place a day before the greatest political earthquake in the Middle East; Russia kicked the USA out and invited Iran and Turkey to the table for the future of a new shaped Middle East.

    This was also a politically motivated assassination.

    The USA is afraid of losing Turkey like it lost the Philippines.





    Last edited by The Ottoman on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1390
    Points : 1390
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:11 am

    The Ottoman wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:You would'nt make Orthodox Christianity responsible if Gavrilio Prinzip kills Franz Ferdinand. Do you ?

    Don't confuse a police officer going rogue due to excess derka derka (100% religion, read Islam) with a politically motivated assassination (f all to do with Orthodox Christianity).

    He shouted ''Allahu Akbar'' and other texts in very broken Arabic.

    Ofcourse he was a muslim, nobody denies that.

    But the day of the murder he tooks a day off from office and stayed in a hotel. He created a false security-ID and searched the daily schedule of the ambassador.

    The killing took place a day before the greatest political earthquake in the Middle East; Russia kicked the USA out and invited Iran and Turkey to the table for the future of a new shaped Middle East.

    This was also a politically motivated assassination.


    You do make sense. There is no way that this assassination does any good for Turkey and the Turkish state, especially in a time of discord with the groups inside the country and current terror attacks hitting Turkey. There is a chance that this guy was disgruntled and decided to take the chance to make some kind of image for himself (dead or alive). He was young and young people can be very stupid.
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2583
    Points : 2621
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  franco on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:40 am

    The story of the Foreign Affairs Security Protection force and why they were not guarding the Ambassador in Turkey;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2334228.html
    avatar
    VladimirSahin

    Posts : 414
    Points : 432
    Join date : 2013-11-29
    Age : 26
    Location : Florida

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  VladimirSahin on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:14 am

    Guys let's not roast on a religion, there's alot of orthodox idiots out there too. I'm sad the ambassador had to die, may heaven be his resting place... But this is obviously a rogue cop gone Jihadi FSA. Turkish government is not responsible for this. I hope Turkey and Russia will get along better so Syria can be saved. Without the Turks being on the good table with Russia, this war is going to take a while till the government reclaims control.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1481
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  eehnie on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:08 am

    The Ottoman wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:That dickhead was trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey... the worst thing Putin could do is to allow this to happen... because the nut cases win.

    I am sure if he had any support it would be from the US and EU and Saudi Arabia as they would benefit most from a split between Russia and Turkey.

    Russia and Turkey working together will benefit Russia and Turkey, so they should continue and work harder to deal with pricks like this.

    Lol, then Turks are allowed to shut down Su-24s and to kill Russian ambassadors, that Russia must not allow to drive a wedge between Russia and Turkey.

    Yes sure this man was working for the Europeans... What a luck this of the Europeans with people like you. A Turk police officer kills the Russian ambassador in Turkey, and Europe is blamed... Pure non-sense.

    PS: Were not all the Turkish police officers opposed to Erdogan purged after the coup?

    Did someone piss over you brains of what?

    How does Turkey benefit from this?

    And wich country of world leader is so stupid to kill an ambassador in your own fucking capital?

    You guys are the most easy lemmings I ever saw, like the liberal youth who are now opposing Trump.

    The reason for this is the same than for the shut down of the Su-24. You wanted revenge after defeats in Syria, and now you are trying to blame someone else. Like Gazneyar said just Turks being Turks.

    To kill ambassadors this way is cause of war. War between Russia and Turkey? This is what you think Europe wanted? You know zero about the rest of Europe. Only some Turks are again as out of touch to know not it and to repeat the same that with the shut down the Su-24. Unfortunately for you all know your behaviour, invading Syria and Iraq and trying to involve others in your wars.
    avatar
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 145
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  The Ottoman on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:53 am

    eehnie wrote:

    The reason for this is the same than for the shut down of the Su-24. You wanted revenge after defeats in Syria, and now you are trying to blame someone else. Like Gazneyar said just Turks being Turks.

    To kill ambassadors this way is cause of war. War between Russia and Turkey? This is what you think Europe wanted? You know zero about the rest of Europe. Only some Turks are again as out of touch to know not it and to repeat the same that with the shut down the Su-24. Unfortunately for you all know your behaviour, invading Syria and Iraq and trying to involve others in your wars.

    Oh my God, in which cave have you lived the last 6 months?

    Since the coup, Turkey is not in a position to kill Russian ambassadors, shoot Russian planes or make war with Russia, despite the Great Middle East Project of Paul Wolfowitz/Richard Perle and the Yinon-plan.

    There will be war against Russia, a nuclear war triggered by NATO and Turkey is the most easy way to start that war (and not those stupid Baltic states or Poland), thats the reason why the SU-24 was shot.

    But Erdogan rejected war, send his warmongering and anti-Russian Prime Minister (Davutoglu) home and make peace with Putin.

    NATO didn't like that and start a coup, and the same pilot who shot down the SU-24 bombed the Palace of Erdogan.

    The ambassador was killed by the bloody hands of the warmongers, the killers of the Su-24-pilot and the coup-planners.

    Putin saved Erdogan's life and Russia backed Turkey during the coup with intel, thats the reason that Erdogan talked in the last 3 months more with Putin than with his wife.

    Why should Erdogan make war with Russia?

    Please use your brains.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16510
    Points : 17116
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  GarryB on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:34 am

    If turkey wanted a war they would not be trying to talk to Russia and to cooperate... they could simply put up the "Russia is the aggressor" wall that the EU and US is currently sitting behind and that would be that.

    This is like the peace process in Israel... if you want to let any dickhead with a hand gun or suicide belt on either side to stop the peace process that says more about your commitment to the peace process than anything else.

    If you cut ties with Turkey over this the dick head wins... that is exactly what he wanted.

    After suffering from the actions of other morons that blow up buses and kill at random to force others to their will it should be making Turkey and Russia realise they are better off working together... and for Eehnie... I would be happy to see the EU drop its anti Russia bullshit and get on side and condemn the terrorism too but we both know they are not interested... it was their terrorist... why would they complain?

    They have no respect and no feeling for the lives of those they have decided are their enemies... hense Kiev can do what it likes to anyone branded pro russian, but albanians need to be saved from serbian (pro russian) oppression...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russia and Turkey

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 am