Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

"Father of All Bombs" (FOAB)

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: "Father of All Bombs" (FOAB)

Post  par far on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:21 am

Could this be used in Syria? I mean to test it and see how it does.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:43 am

par far wrote:Could this be used in Syria? I mean to test it and see how it does.

I doubt that, but i would hope so. Would surely send the biggest message possible to anyone trying to play mercenary for the USrael mafia and the Mafia itself aswell.

Big_Gazza
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Big_Gazza on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    par far wrote:Could this be used in Syria? I mean to test it and see how it does.

I doubt that, but i would hope so. Would surely send the biggest message possible to anyone trying to play mercenary for the USrael mafia and the Mafia itself aswell.

All Russia needs is to locate a high-value target of sufficient size and significance, and whose destruction with a SERIOUSLY OVERSIZED blast will deliver a proportionally oversized PR payload Very Happy   The sight of a Tu-160 turning the false Caliph al-Bahgdadis palace into a heap of smoldering concrete will really spoil the day of his head-chopping takfiri shit-bags.. and their backers in Riyadh and Washington. russia

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

All Russia needs is to locate a high-value target of sufficient size and significance, and whose destruction with a SERIOUSLY OVERSIZED blast will deliver a proportionally oversized PR payload Very Happy   The sight of a Tu-160 turning the false Caliph al-Bahgdadis palace into a heap of smoldering concrete will really spoil the day of his head-chopping takfiri shit-bags...

I thought of something like Clausewitz said, to direct your enemies movements so you can act accordingly with precision.

Create a situation for all terrorists so they have only one way to concentrate, be it by a tactical retreat from SAA so the terrorists see it as some gain and are pulking in that retreated area and than FOAB the US paychecks out of them or bomb them so they retreat only in one direction and FOAB them back to the oval office. I hope that will be such a blow to their entire moral that those terrorists will flee back to Saudi crap of Arabia, Qatar, turkey, Kuwait and all the other crap controlled regimes and US puppets.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 am

Wonder if they will find a test target for FOAB?

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

Post  OminousSpudd on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:14 am

GarryB wrote:Wonder if they will find a test target for FOAB?

Would be great to see. In reality just how available is that weapon?

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:

Nobody knows even the figures of that are quite secretive. The problem is needs to be delivered but should be much cheaper than any iskander with thermobaric warhead.

OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

FOAB bomb RuAF

Post  OminousSpudd on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:

Nobody knows even the figures of that are quite secretive. The problem is needs to be delivered but should be much cheaper than any iskander with thermobaric warhead.

Thanks, I assumed it was something like that.

Given the gigantic PR war Russia is waging, I'd say if the FOAB is in deployable numbers then we'll see it used. Fingers crossed, but boy would it be a sight. Would be a fantastic demo of Russia's thermobaric prowess as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:38 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 pm