Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia's enemy countries

Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Russia's enemy countries

Post  Firebird on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Werewolf wrote:

Someone has issues to understand simple things which were discussed here dozens of times and explained dozens of times.

Germans did not made an industrial genocide machienry against jews, 6 mln jews were never existent in europe nor in german occupied regions, about 750.000 to 1.000.000 +/- 250000 died on diffrent reasons and the absolut majority were infections through typhus, minority which still got into thousands were shot or worked to death the absolute majority like every single damn picture you will find of dead inmates of concentration camps have no wounds of rifles, don't have decolouration from gas chambers which never existed they are all dead because of hunger. Before Soviet liberated the concentration camps this camps were left by Nazis behind without food supplies so this people hungered for weeks maybe months.

I want from you at least one picture with thousands of dead inmates shot or gassed with colored picture that proofs it with purple skin color with white marks where no blood was through the "overfilled" gas chambers, which occurs from gassing.

The bolshewik revolution is a  jewish revolution and the stalins purge was aimed against those jews who have overtaken official political positions like Trotzky which is one of the best known.

George Bush, Angela,Condoleeza and all the other scum without backbones are just slicky pawns that want a little bit profit, little kids that don't understand that they are just idiots on a chessboard, they don't know the whole picture they are manipulated and controlled, don't think that ever one guy would get in their position who is aware of the big picture or plans, they only take such idiots who obey without second question.

And you can't tell me that those idiots who are siting in political positions are more intelligent than most of common people.
    They are chosen because they are puppets and a puppeteer don't need self running machines but puppets.

You use your words very creatively, but at the end of the day such talk is not acceptable according to the rules you agreed to when you signed up... this is a warning... tone it down and treat others with respect or you will get a break. GarryB

NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post  NationalRus on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

on this issue you have to educate yourself werewolf, the facts are out ther and thats not true

but lets not make a namecalling drama for gods sake, bunch of children Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  Firebird on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Enemies of Russia?
    America
    China equally.
    Germany - I've never met anyone from Russia who doesn't think they should not have been exterminated. As far as I'm concerned, Germany has not paid its debts to Russia, or the western allies.
    Others - those morons who supported the Germans eg a lot of Croats, West Ukrainians, Lithunians etc.
    Muslim loons eg certain Chechens, Dagestanis etc

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Fact is there are no gas chambers this is a well known lie, not one single gas chamber can be proven by facts. No pictures of dead bodies with decoloration of skin from gassing.
    Jews had influence in Germany and especially the bank system, that was the reason why hitler wanted them away from the german society, that's why concentration camps were built to concentrate an unwanted group at one location away from own society. Jews died, jews were killed but fuck it even to call it "holocaust" is just a fucking disgrace to every otherone who died, jews weren't the majority nor any near of majority of people who died or were killed and to focus always on jews just shows the todays jewish lobbyism that more and more overtake the history and propagandize people to believe that Nazis killed only jews, and only few slavics,gypsies,germans,french,oppositional and so on.

You won't find any industrial machinery for a millions genocide, nor this "death camps" you won't find any gas chambers that are sophisticated designed for killing of ten thousands a day and burning bodies at same time and than gassing again thousands, it is impossible with all those "death camps" like buchenwald.

You must have some terrible issues to think that i try to protect hitler or such mass murders, yes he is responsible for killing millions especialy through blitzkrieg Barbarossa and about 1.5 mln in camps from hunger,infections,work and shootings but not millions and don't focus on jews i'm tired of this jewish zionist lobbyism and hypochondria.

Just another lie like we know from Serbian "genocide" which was busted but still propagandized by NATO members especially my country Germany which was one of the biggest liars for this war.

The number of 6 mln jews killed is so old and it's a magic number for jews they used it for years before WW2 happened.
    Why always 6 and how much jews existed during 20th century on the entire planet that they came up over a dozen times of 6 mln jews killed here and died there.

Here another evidence of the 6 mln jews lie.

Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  Firebird on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 pm

NationalRus wrote:on this issue you have to educate yourself werewolf, the facts are out ther and thats not true

but lets not make a namecalling drama for gods sake, bunch of children Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I agree its nicer to have a forum without drama and stuff. But the type of garbage we were just subjected to is clearly inciting violence and outrage. If this guy said it in a bar, in many countries then got stabbed, he wouldn't have much of a legal case. Alot of countries would say "well you deserved it".

He was accusing Lenin of being the bitch of some "international Jewry", claimed the murder of millions of Soviet/ Russian citizens was a fabrication. Whats he gonna say next? That the war was all Russia's fault?

EDIT: if this "guy"/kid isn't locked up, my guess is he'll be finding his way into the local mental hospital pretty soon. Seriously.

This thread has rules about treating other members with respect even if you don't agree with their views. It has no rules on holocaust denial. GarryB

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Ohh you are at the internet let's start threatening people since they can't do much about it.
    Threat me again &^$3 you are not in position to threaten anyone here do you understand that?
    Mental challanged people around here are those who deny every single fact and take lies that goes against physic laws as the truth, same idiots believe that buildings can collapse through jet fuel and that metal can be molten by jet fuel.

You would find a very short life if you would try to threaten people in real life *(%&^.

Name calling is not acceptable. If someone posts something that offends you then say so and say why. As you state threats over the internet are pathetic and impotent. GarryB

Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  Firebird on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Werewolf wrote:Ohh you are at the internet let's start threatening people since they can't do much about it.
    Threat me again asshole you are not in position to threaten anyone here do you understand that?
    Mental challanged people around here are those who deny every single fact and take lies that goes against physic laws as the truth, same idiots believe that buildings can collapse through jet fuel and that metal can be molten by jet fuel.

You would find a very short life if you would try to threaten people in real life asshole.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh, you sounds really tough...
    LMAO.

Take a tip. You should think a bit more carefully, before your fingers start hitting keyboards.

I think you'll find you'll wind up with a very short life if you carry on with your crackpot stories and insults against non-Nazi Germans, "mate".

Now take the tinfoil off your head and check yourself into the nearest clinic. It might just save your (miserable) life.

PS Mods this thread has gone way off topic. Maybe a mod will want to remove some of it?

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

"carry on with your crackpot stories and insults against non-Nazi Germans" wrote:

I'm German-Russian you little prick, you have no damn clue about anything of that matter and you are the bastard that started a rant by "Red Army should finished you all" this is a serious issue with such bastard racists like you, coming here starting a pro genocide rant, threatening people with i would do this and that bullshit.

We all know exactly what kind of people talk like that over the internet the same idiots that would shut up in REAL Life because we know if idiots like you wouldn't shut up by themself people would help.

Now get lost you pro-genocide anti-german bastard.

NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post  NationalRus on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 pm

great now we have a shit duel beetwen internet warrors

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Firebird wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:on this issue you have to educate yourself werewolf, the facts are out ther and thats not true

I agree its nicer to have a forum without drama and stuff. But the type of garbage we were just subjected to is clearly inciting violence and outrage. If this guy said it in a bar, in many countries then got stabbed, he wouldn't have much of a legal case. Alot of countries would say "well you deserved it".

He was accusing Lenin of being the bitch of some "international Jewry", claimed the murder of millions of Soviet/ Russian citizens was a fabrication. Whats he gonna say next? That the war was all Russia's fault?

EDIT: if this "guy"/kid isn't locked up, my guess is he'll be finding his way into the local mental hospital pretty soon. Seriously.

In America if you pull a knife on somebody and try to stab them because they articulated an opinion you disagree with, they are legally within their rights to use their pistol to end your life. Don't think just because you're in a bar people are unarmed. A large number of states in the USA now allow licensed individuals to carry their weapons into establishments that serve alcohol as long as they personally refrain from consuming alcohol.

So don't make the mistake of thinking you can get drunk and stick a knife into some man's ribs because you do not agree with his views on the Second World War.

I once had an individual state that he is of the view that Boer women deserve to be raped and that Boer men deserve to be butchered and cut to pieces with machettes because of apartheid. This individual is a self-professed Marxist-Leninist. I did not allow him to get a rise out of me, I did not respond violently [it would be illegal and inappropriate to respond violently to verbal remarks], and I simply explained that he was entitled to his pathetic views.

My general thought on somebody pulling a knife on me over my views... If they do it in the USA, they're going to get shot and that's all there is to it. If they do it outside of the USA they're going to wind up subject to a knife disarm, I'm probably going to wind up getting mild/moderate lacerations on the forearm/wrist, and then ultimately they're going to have their rotator cuff ripped/torn and I'm going to give them a nap time with an RNC.

My attitude has always been, "if you don't like somebody's views, you're free to discuss, debate, or leave, if you feel entitled to start violence, just keep in mind that you might be starting a chain of events that leads to the end of your life or at the very least serious injury."

If somebody pulls a knife on me, they clearly want violence, and I will oblige them.

On that note, threatening somebody on the internet is sad, very sad.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:47 pm

GarryB wrote:Isn't it ironic that the states that seem to hate each other have so much in common?

Goes for people too. Just look at Werewolf and Firebird.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Goes for meaningless idiotic comments like yours python that has no aim but to spill oil into fire, when you don't have anything to add to the conversation keep your childish 3rd person rants to yourself and don't try to troll.

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Germany - I've never met anyone from Russia who doesn't think they should not have been exterminated.
    You can't be serious. Russians definitely view Germany and Germans positively.
    Interesting that in Germany neo nazism was rooted out completely. Can't say same thing about Baltics or Russia itself. Sad state of affairs.

[quote="Werewolf"]
    YES, Genocide happened, I lived next to 9 forth in Kaunas where biggest atrocity in my country was made thanks to nazi collaborators and Germans themselves. About 90 percent of Lithuanian Jews were killed, it's documented, now You come here and tell it wasn't real. I can only roll my eyes

And before threatening anyone online, remember that if You are in EU, You have all legal rights to report each other for cyber-bullying. Or better meet up with Your crew somewhere between UK and Germany and have a fight, it will solve Your differences. dunno 

Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  Firebird on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 am

NationalRus wrote:great now we have a shit duel beetwen internet warrors

Well call me old-fashioned, but I like to defend my blood, my ancestry and my history against the most wicked lies ever created.

Do you remember how many million Russians were killed by the Nazis? I can't believe its even necessary to make this comment.

flamming_python wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Isn't it ironic that the states that seem to hate each other have so much in common?

What have I got in common with Nazi applauding scum?

Regular wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Germany - I've never met anyone from Russia who doesn't think they should not have been exterminated.

No YOU cant be serious. What nonsense. Some might tolerate them, or buy Mercs. But they feel the debt hasn't been repaid. And all the Ru  people I speak to feel that Germany got off very likely.
    When 35m million murdered, people dont forget quickly- not surprising, is it?

Fortunately today, many Germans aren't Nazi supporters. The ones who are, should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Much of the EU has laws against the tripe this lunatic was spouting.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 am

Firebird wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:great now we have a shit duel beetwen internet warrors

Well call me old-fashioned, but I like to defend my blood, my ancestry and my history against the most wicked lies ever created.

Do you remember how many million Russians were killed by the Nazis? I can't believe its even necessary to make this comment.

flamming_python wrote:

What have I got in common with Nazi applauding scum?

Regular wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

No YOU cant be serious. What nonsense. Some might tolerate them, or buy Mercs. But they feel the debt hasn't been repaid. And all the Ru  people I speak to feel that Germany got off very likely.
    When 35m million murdered, people dont forget quickly- not surprising, is it?

Fortunately today, many Germans aren't Nazi supporters. The ones who are, should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Much of the EU has laws against the tripe this lunatic was spouting.

So what should happen to former members of the CPSU? What should happen to former members of the KGB who oppressed the entire Soviet Union and much of Eastern Europe for decades? What should happen to those who helped conduct the Red Terror? What about those who ran the gulags?

Should communists and people who march under the banner of Stalin be locked up with the key thrown away?

Basically what you are saying translates to this- "People who the Jews don't like should be locked away forever, or killed."

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am

You should be very careful with your stupid assumptions asshole, i am GERMAN RUSSIAN if your stupidity blocks some cognitive abilities to comprehend some certain things.
    I never said anything or denied anywhere that slavic people were killed, it is exactly the opposite and when you little scum try to put on a personal agenda to call someone Nazi you should be very careful about that since such behavior can be punished and that is a very big issue.

Show me how i am a Nazi by what meanings am i a nazi, maybe a russian nazi?
    Show me exactly with a cititation where i denied anywhere genocide against slavics by hitlers blitzkrieg?

Facts are and will remain as facts, there are no gas chambers, not even 1.5mln jews died, Holocaust is a stupid word by jewish lobbyism to put the whole WW2 casualties to a hypochondric nonsense that only jews has suffered and lying about a 6mln number that is far away from the truth, period.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am

The bolshevik revolution had nothing to do with the Jews.

It is an athiest movement that has nothing to do with religion of any kind.

If men and women involved with it had Jewish names that means nothing... having a name does not determine the religion you choose to follow and does not require you choose to follow one at all.

There is no question the Germans tried to accelerate their program of getting rid of untermension in the mid 43-44 period because they realised they probably didn't have as much time as they thought... they knew it wasn't going to be a 1,000 year rule.

If the Jewish community and western jewish sympathisers are guilty of anything it is promoting their own cause while ignoring the other events of the war... of putting the 6 million jews killed ahead of the Gypsies, Mentally and Physically handicapped people, the Communists, and many other groups that didn't meet their high standards, not to mention the quarter of a million Americans, three quarters of a million Brits, and last, but glossed over the most in the west, the 30 odd million Soviets that died.

The war in the east was a war of extermination and totally incomparable to the war in the west. If the Germans had done to western Europe what they did in the East...

Well Germany was an old enemy of Russia and things have changed.

Britain was an old enemy of US independence and France was an ally... how things change.

Cut out the nasty personal attacks or members will get breaks from this forum. GarryB

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 am

GarryB wrote:The bolshevik revolution had nothing to do with the Jews.

It is an athiest movement that has nothing to do with religion of any kind.

If men and women involved with it had Jewish names that means nothing... having a name does not determine the religion you choose to follow and does not require you choose to follow one at all.

There is no question the Germans tried to accelerate their program of getting rid of untermension in the mid 43-44 period because they realised they probably didn't have as much time as they thought... they knew it wasn't going to be a 1,000 year rule.

If the Jewish community and western jewish sympathisers are guilty of anything it is promoting their own cause while ignoring the other events of the war... of putting the 6 million jews killed ahead of the Gypsies, Mentally and Physically handicapped people, the Communists, and many other groups that didn't meet their high standards, not to mention the quarter of a million Americans, three quarters of a million Brits, and last, but glossed over the most in the west, the 30 odd million Soviets that died.

The war in the east was a war of extermination and totally incomparable to the war in the west. If the Germans had done to western Europe what they did in the East...

Well Germany was an old enemy of Russia and things have changed.

Britain was an old enemy of US independence and France was an ally... how things change.

Cut out the nasty personal attacks or members will get breaks from this forum.  GarryB

"Some call it Communism, I call it Judaism"
    Rabbi Steven Weiss

http://mk.christogenea.org/content/bolsheviki-who-they-are-and-what-they-believe

THE BOLSHEVIKI, WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY BELIEVE

Nearly all the Leaders Jews from New York - How Smolny Institute, the Capitol of Russia,

Is Conducted - The Economic Doctrines of the Bolsheviki

This article is compiled from the first-hand experiences of a New York business man, whose name is withheld for obvious reasons.- THE EDITORS

THERE are three questions that constitute the puzzle of the day. They are:

Who are the Bolsheviki leaders?

What do they believe - just what is their theory of government? Is it Socialism or Anarchism or what?

Just exactly how do they administer the government?

I have just returned from Russia. I was there when the Bolsheviki came into power. I attempted to do business in Petrograd, Moscow, and Kiev for a year. First and last I have met and had dealings with most of their leaders, hundreds of their underlings, and talked to every "workman and soldier" I could. Keeping scrupulously to facts within my own observation and experience, I will attempt to answer these questions plainly and directly.

Leon Trotsky is a Russian Jew. Grusenberg, who ought to know, says he represents a type that is the result of Czarism - a man perpetually exiled, to whom every nation is a railroad station - a nomad, with no home and no country. I know the man. Unlike the majority of half-crazy exiles that swarmed back to Russia last year, he is an able man. He is clever and sharp. In spite of the fact that he walks the streets of Petrograd made up to impersonate the exaggerated popular idea of an anarchist - with long hair and bushy face, string tie and slouch hat - he does not belong to the impoverished and distracted class that he represents. He comes of a wealthy family. His uncle, Jivotoffsky, is a man of means and power. He was an important purchasing agent for the Allies in Russia under the Empire. And far from suffering the fate ordained for the “bourgeois,” when I last saw him was on an important mission for the Bolsheviki in Stockholm, selling Russian mines, materials, and boats to the German Government. I have been reliably informed by bankers in Sweden that Mrs. Trotsky has since joined him with cash running well into the millions.

That Trotsky comes of a strong mercantile strain, is very significant. I t explains in a word why he is at the head of this movement. He has the training and business sense and acumen that is so conspicuously absent in the ranks of his organization. This total lack of any practical ability - without which even a pirate crew could not hold together overnight - explains why it is that the control of the Bolsheviki and all their high offices are in the hands of Jews, the prevailing element of whom are from New York. These men alone, of all the fanatics, dreamers, desperadoes, and theorists born of Russian oppression and . international propaganda, have been sufficiently in touch with the commercial world and the discipline of practical affairs to be able to conduct the operation.

I have a great deal of respect for Nikolai Lenine. He impresses one as an honest and sincere dreamer. Any business man would know at a glance that he was constitutionally and preposterously unfit to undertake any affair among men. He has a theory. If it doesn't work, he is hopeless. Two statements of his, made in Petrograd while I was there, revealed him to me. They were both solemn statements, uttered with profound conviction.

One was: "All the education any statesman needs is the three R's (reading, writing, and arithmetic.)"

The other: "We make a Russian Revolution on German money. Then we will make a German Revolution on Russian money."

Insofar as the Bolsheviki, as represented 'by Lenine, are sincere, it is nonsense to reproach them with having sold out to Germany. They recognize neither Germany, nor France, nor any line on the map. To reproach them with putting ignorant men in control is a compliment. It is intentional-a part of the creed.

Volodarsky, "Tavorisch " (comrade), Minister of Publicity - in Bolsheviki-land there are no ranks, everyone is "comrade" - is a Philadelphia Jew. His first assistant also came from Pennsylvania, and had such training as he possesses on a Philadelphia newspaper.

Vritzsky is Minister of the Interior. He is another returned exile, a professional agitator. Although a Jew himself, he takes the greatest possible pleasure in persecuting the Jews. He denied them the right to celebrate the Passover last year - a thing the Czar never did. His role is that of the man baiter. One day he issued an order for every Romanoff in the kingdom to appear in Smolny. Of course they did. So did everyone else, to enjoy the show. He lined these gentlemen and ladies up and thundered out that they would have just eight hours to take to their allotted destinations. He provided the destinations. No possible argument could convince anyone present at the scene that this man is anything at all but a beast. Rhinestone, who is in charge of the propaganda in foreign countries, was 'a druggist in the United States. His son-in-law still runs a pharmacy in Buffalo.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 am

"Some call it Communism, I call it Judaism"
    Rabbi Steven Weiss

And why should I care about what any rabbi says on the matter?

Communism is athiest... it was actually part of its appeal to me.

There are some people who can separate politics from religion and political movements from religious ones.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 am

Firebird wrote:What have I got in common with Nazi applauding scum?

The fact that you are raising the idea of exterminating all Germans and claim that Russians would have agreed with such a Nazi idea?

Jesus is your friend.

Matthew 5:38-39
    "You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."

I'm confident that Gandhi, Tolstoy and various Eastern philosophers said similar things too. Learn from their wisdom.

Einstein later built on this with his own views. He was a dedicated pacifist and always spoke about resisting conscription into war, conflict, etc... but later realised that one exception existed when it is neccessery to use force;
    "Such a case would be when I face an opponent whose unconditional aim is to destroy me and my people."

But that makes no allowance for trying to do the same thing back on the people who are doing it to you; only to use force to resist them.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 am

BTW it's no surprise that Jews and other minorities such as Latvians made up a far larger amount of the early Bolshevik elite than their total population might otherwise suggest; they were the most oppressed under the Tsarist regime and thus the most driven to radical politics and revolution.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

During the cold war you called your enemies commies and bolsheviks... now we call people we don't like terrorists... in the 1930s they were called part of a jewish conspiracy... there were a lot of people in the west who thought communism was a good idea, so to reject it it was necessary to demonise it... suggesting it was a Jewish thing was one way they tried to demonise it to try to get the majority to reject it.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 am

flamming_python wrote:BTW it's no surprise that Jews and other minorities such as Latvians made up a far larger amount of the early Bolshevik elite than their total population might otherwise suggest; they were the most oppressed under the Tsarist regime and thus the most driven to radical politics and revolution.

That still does not address the fact that hundreds, if not several thousand, American/New York Jews, who had come to the USA and wound up with moderately successful small/medium sized businesses, left their new life in the USA to go play as commissars in the Bolshevik Revolution.

Karl Marx was not some destitute downtrodden peasant living in a ghetto. He was an elite Jew from a family of lawyers and rabbis who was solidly middle/upper class in terms of lifestyle.

Communism is fundamentally Jewish in its outlook, its perspective on society, and its attitudes towards the property of Christians.

The Talmud teaches that "goyim" have no property rights. Communism teaches that the bourgeoisie have no property rights. Jew Communists proclaim that all "goyim" are bourgeoisie.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 am

That still does not address the fact that hundreds, if not several thousand, American/New York Jews, who had come to the USA and wound up with moderately successful small/medium sized businesses, left their new life in the USA to go play as commissars in the Bolshevik Revolution.
    What are you trying to say?

They joined the revolution from far away without knowing anything about it... I could say what fools the New Zealand Army volunteers were that decided it would be their duty to sail to Europe in 1914 and fight the Germans for mother England. What a enormous stuff up that turned out to be... a real meat grinder... but then how could they possibly know that when they left NZ?

Look at all those people who left Europe to go to the new world and fight savages and build a new life from scratch in the middle of no where...

Karl Marx was not some destitute downtrodden peasant living in a ghetto. He was an elite Jew from a family of lawyers and rabbis who was solidly middle/upper class in terms of lifestyle.
    He was worse... a naive philosopher... who saw the poverty and suffering and thought their might be a better way of more fairly distributing wealth and land and resources.

Communism is fundamentally Jewish in its outlook, its perspective on society, and its attitudes towards the property of Christians.
    Actually communism is more christian than jewish in fundamentals, it is the practising money and land grabbers in the christian church that make it seem less so.

The Talmud teaches that "goyim" have no property rights.
    But this has only ever been practised in Israel... Twisted Evil 

Communism teaches that the bourgeoisie have no property rights.
    Rubbish, it teaches that property rights are shared and if it was much better managed it might achieve 100% education, 100% healthcare, and 100% housing and 100% employment... which seem to me to be far more useful goals than western governments who are always trying to find a way to introduce a new tax or keep inflation down or the dollar value at x level compared with another currency.

Jew Communists proclaim that all "goyim" are bourgeoisie.
    By definition a person can not be considered jewish and communist... if they are jewish then they can hardly be an athiest commie and if they are an athiest commie they can hardly claim to be of the jewish faith. They might have a jewish name but that is incidental.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

GarryB wrote:

He was worse... a naive philosopher... who saw the poverty and suffering and thought their might be a better way of more fairly distributing wealth and land and resources.

He was a lazy bum who refused to do manual labor and refused to work any sort of job and as a consequence two of his children starved to death.

He lived off of a monthly stipend from Engels whose father was a wealthy textile mill owner, his inheritance from his own uncle, and his stock investments.

At one point Marx wrote to Engels bitterly complaining that he had "only" made 1200 Pound Sterling that year in the stock market, that it had been a bad year, and that he needed more money from Engels so his daughters could go to an elite school to make contacts with the bourgeoisie, he insisted Engels work the textile mill workers harder and send more money.

Keep in mind in the 1840s-1860s, 1200 Pound Sterling was probably more than what the typical worker made in 10 years, and Marx was upset that his investments ONLY yielded that much in one year.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 pm