Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russia's enemy countries

    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 763
    Points : 761
    Join date : 2015-12-30

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:27 am

    kvs wrote:

    Lukashenko is a historic revisionist POS nazionalist.   He talks about Belorus as if was some independent country or even constituent
    province in 1812.   Typical nazionalist fake history.   And he takes this nazionalist BS and claims that none of the wars that Russia has
    experienced over the last few centuries are "wars of Belorus".  It was just collateral damage with no stake in them.   He also equates
    Russia to all the invaders because we know that Russia was never invaded.  

    The Russian government has made some remarks pointing to the obvious.   But Lukashenko's regime is digging its nazionalist hole deeper.


    Lukashenko is behaving like a scorned woman. He wanted to be in a position of real importance or to rule Russia directly and since he could not he is trying to negate the obvious in order to cause problems to Russia, even at cost of damaging also his fiefdom
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 191
    Points : 197
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  PhSt on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:55 pm

    Unfortunately, Russia does not have enough ‘Financial’ ammunition to buy votes in the UN compared to US and China. This incident only shows the urgent necessity to bring down the US economy. With America’s economy in ruin, they will have no money to buy influence and fund maintenance of their military bases in occupied countries.



    UN First Committee rejects Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from US

    THE UNITED NATIONS, November 8. /TASS/. The UN General Assembly's First Committee on disarmament has voted against Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from the United States if the UN and Washington fail to resolve visa issues of Russian delegates, a TASS correspondent reported. Eighteen countries supported Russia's proposal, 69 states voted against it, and another 72 countries abstained. Among those who supported the proposal were China, Kazakhstan, Syria, Iran, several Latin American and African countries.

    Russia suggested to request a report from the UN secretary general by 1 April 2020 about alternative locations for holding the 2020 sessions of the First Committee, including Geneva and Vienna, if no progress is reached on the visa issues.

    When discussing the draft co-authored by Angola, Burundi, Nicaragua, Syria and Russia, Moscow suggested to make amendments to the initial proposal and specify the steps needed to resolve the problem, Russia's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva Andrey Belousov said. "However, we think that this serious problem - access of national delegations to UN events - should remain in focus of our committee and General Assembly, so we suggested a step-by-step approach," Belousov noted.


    The diplomat stressed that the new draft is "aimed at allowing the UN Secretariat and secretary general to once again make efforts to settle the visa problem." "On the other hand, we are giving the US another opportunity to reconsider their policy toward issuing visas to delegates from certain countries who plan to participate in UN events," he noted.

    Since the start of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, the United States have not issued visas to 18 Russian delegates.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:39 pm

    PhSt wrote:Unfortunately, Russia does not have enough ‘Financial’ ammunition to buy votes in the UN compared to US and China. This incident only shows the urgent necessity to bring down the US economy. With America’s economy in ruin, they will have no money to buy influence and fund maintenance of their military bases in occupied countries.



    UN First Committee rejects Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from US

    THE UNITED NATIONS, November 8. /TASS/. The UN General Assembly's First Committee on disarmament has voted against Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from the United States if the UN and Washington fail to resolve visa issues of Russian delegates, a TASS correspondent reported. Eighteen countries supported Russia's proposal, 69 states voted against it, and another 72 countries abstained. Among those who supported the proposal were China, Kazakhstan, Syria, Iran, several Latin American and African countries.

    Russia suggested to request a report from the UN secretary general by 1 April 2020 about alternative locations for holding the 2020 sessions of the First Committee, including Geneva and Vienna, if no progress is reached on the visa issues.

    When discussing the draft co-authored by Angola, Burundi, Nicaragua, Syria and Russia, Moscow suggested to make amendments to the initial proposal and specify the steps needed to resolve the problem, Russia's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva Andrey Belousov said. "However, we think that this serious problem - access of national delegations to UN events - should remain in focus of our committee and General Assembly, so we suggested a step-by-step approach," Belousov noted.


    The diplomat stressed that the new draft is "aimed at allowing the UN Secretariat and secretary general to once again make efforts to settle the visa problem." "On the other hand, we are giving the US another opportunity to reconsider their policy toward issuing visas to delegates from certain countries who plan to participate in UN events," he noted.

    Since the start of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, the United States have not issued visas to 18 Russian delegates.


    Who cares, the UN is a total joke.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 4126
    Points : 4104
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  miketheterrible on Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:02 pm

    kvs wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Unfortunately, Russia does not have enough ‘Financial’ ammunition to buy votes in the UN compared to US and China. This incident only shows the urgent necessity to bring down the US economy. With America’s economy in ruin, they will have no money to buy influence and fund maintenance of their military bases in occupied countries.



    UN First Committee rejects Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from US

    THE UNITED NATIONS, November 8. /TASS/. The UN General Assembly's First Committee on disarmament has voted against Russia's proposal to consider moving its sessions from the United States if the UN and Washington fail to resolve visa issues of Russian delegates, a TASS correspondent reported. Eighteen countries supported Russia's proposal, 69 states voted against it, and another 72 countries abstained. Among those who supported the proposal were China, Kazakhstan, Syria, Iran, several Latin American and African countries.

    Russia suggested to request a report from the UN secretary general by 1 April 2020 about alternative locations for holding the 2020 sessions of the First Committee, including Geneva and Vienna, if no progress is reached on the visa issues.

    When discussing the draft co-authored by Angola, Burundi, Nicaragua, Syria and Russia, Moscow suggested to make amendments to the initial proposal and specify the steps needed to resolve the problem, Russia's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva Andrey Belousov said. "However, we think that this serious problem - access of national delegations to UN events - should remain in focus of our committee and General Assembly, so we suggested a step-by-step approach," Belousov noted.


    The diplomat stressed that the new draft is "aimed at allowing the UN Secretariat and secretary general to once again make efforts to settle the visa problem." "On the other hand, we are giving the US another opportunity to reconsider their policy toward issuing visas to delegates from certain countries who plan to participate in UN events," he noted.

    Since the start of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, the United States have not issued visas to 18 Russian delegates.


    Who cares, the UN is a total joke.


    Exactly. Use current systems in place to build the next League of Nations but this time of Russia, China, India and other big players mixed with many small players (Africa) so that it gets more potential voices. The displeasement for UN grows rapidly and many small nations like those in Africa and alike view they have no voice at all, which is true. So give them a voice in the Russia/China league of nations and all of a sudden UN will end up losing its luster. Heck, you can probably host it somewhere in lets say Vietnam and it may end up becoming a very popular structure in shorter time.
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2549
    Points : 2547
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Hole on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:05 pm

    There were some votes initiated by Russia that went trough. 160 - 170 countries voted for condemning Nazism, against militarising outer space and so on. Just or beloved hegemon and his minion Israel voted against them.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 350
    Points : 439
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:01 am

    kvs wrote:

    Lukashenko has fully come out of the closet as a rabid svidomite Russophobe.   The clown actually claims that Belorus had no
    stake in WWII.   He also repeats all the NATzO talking points about Stalin and Hitler being equivalent.

    Of course all of it is complete BS.   Stalin never had a genocidal ideology.   And you can't compare the blood letting by the Nazis
    over a 5 year period to the death toll in the USSR between 1925 and 1945.    Hitler was targeting Slavs, Jews and Gypsies for
    total extermination.   Stalin's abuse of Chechens and others was not on the same plane.   Just imagine what Hitler would have
    achieved if he won WWII and the western "allies" let him do as he pleased.   He would have exterminated 10s of millions of people.
    By contrast the death toll in the USSR is systematically exaggerated such as the alleged Holodomor 14 million (50% of Ukraine's
    1930 population) being "murdered" by the state.   The subsequent population of Ukraine (e.g. the 1989 census) proves this
    never happened since fertility never returned to over 2 children from 1945 on (it shrank to 1).  

    In fact, a lot of the death toll in the USSR is due to Hitler and the Nazis.  All of these victims of communism claims are revisionist
    excrement designed to whitewash the singular evil of the Nazis.  

    I hope Russia engineers a bloody coup against Lukashenko.  This worm and his regime need to die.



    I know the reason for Lukashenko's strange behavior. Something you clearly did not mention, I wonder why?

    You know who Lukashenko is?

    He is an ethnic Ukrainian, that is who he is. Now suddenly it is becoming apparent.


    That is the little but extremely important part you decided to leave out.

    Lukashenko dreamed about becoming the ruler of Russia because for a few decades after Stalin's death, or until the 1980's, all the Soviet heads of state were ethnic Ukrainians. I am sure this immensely boosted their expectations. It gives a clue who poisoned Stalin.

    Belarus needs to be ruled by an ethnic Belarussian, not by an ethnic Ukrainian like Lukashenko.

    His true loyalties are to Ukraine and fellow ethnic Ukrainians.



    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 191
    Points : 197
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  PhSt on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:19 am


    Lol not sure if serious or is just a trap




    A Ukrainian Billionaire Fought Russia. Now He’s Ready to Embrace It.

    KIEV, Ukraine — In the last five years, more than 13,000 people have died in a de facto war between Ukraine and Russia — a fight, many here say, to shake off the shackles of a colonial master and to move closer to the West.

    A crucial figure in the effort was a billionaire named Ihor Kolomoisky, who spent millions of dollars to field and equip fighters and helped stop the Russian advance in 2014.

    But Mr. Kolomoisky, widely seen as Ukraine’s most powerful figure outside government, given his role as the patron of the recently elected President Volodymyr Zelensky, has experienced a remarkable change of heart: It is time, he said, for Ukraine to give up on the West and turn back toward Russia.

    “They’re stronger anyway. We have to improve our relations,” he said, comparing Russia’s power to that of Ukraine. “People want peace, a good life, they don’t want to be at war. And you” — America — “are forcing us to be at war, and not even giving us the money for it.”

    His comments appeared to reflect, at least in part, his self-interested frustration that Western diplomats and the International Monetary Fund have been leaning on the president to prevent Mr. Kolomoisky from regaining control of the bank seized from him and a co-owner in 2016 amid allegations of a multibillion-dollar embezzlement.

    But whatever his motivations, Mr. Kolomoisky’s geopolitical views matter, because analysts and Western diplomats believe he has extensive sway with the administration of Mr. Zelensky, a comedian whose television shows were carried on Mr. Kolomoisky’s channel.

    While Mr. Zelensky continues to pursue closer ties with the West, he also appears to be prepared to engage with Russia more directly than his predecessor. Mr. Zelensky recently offered to meet with Mr. Putin without Western leaders present, the former president of Kazakhstan said Tuesday.

    In the impeachment hearings in recent weeks, American officials have described Mr. Kolomoisky’s influence as one of the biggest problems facing Mr. Zelensky’s new administration.

    The I.M.F. is reportedly holding up financing for Ukraine in part because of concerns that Mr. Zelensky is not doing enough to recover funds that Mr. Kolomoisky is accused of stealing from his Ukrainian bank, Privatbank, which cost the government in Kiev $5.6 billion to bail out in 2016.

    Mr. Kolomoisky, who denies any wrongdoing and says the government illegally seized his bank, has previously criticized the I.M.F. and what he sees as an excessively assertive Western role in Ukraine, insisting in an emotional interview — as he has in the past — that Mr. Zelensky should be prepared to default on the fund’s loans.

    But he described the impeachment proceedings now gripping Washington as a last straw, and he spoke in blunt terms about the logic of embracing Russia as a partner. It has become clear that the European Union and NATO will never take in Ukraine, he said, so it would be best to accept reality and not even try.

    “You all won’t take us” in the alliance, Mr. Kolomoisky said in the interview, in a conference room at his offices in Kiev. “There’s no use in wasting time on empty talk. Whereas Russia would love to bring us into a new Warsaw Pact.”

    Five years ago, Mr. Kolomoisky, now 56, had a far different perspective. With Ukraine under attack from Russian-backed separatists, the billionaire accepted an offer to become governor of his home Dnipropetrovsk region near the war’s front line. He financed a pro-government militia that held the battle lines before the regular army could deploy enough troops to keep the separatists at bay.

    As a fixture in Ukraine’s Jewish community, he countered the notion advanced by the Kremlin that the new pro-Western government in Kiev was run by neo-Nazis.

    In 2017, Mr. Kolomoisky left Ukraine for Switzerland and Israel after the government under then-President Petro O. Poroshenko seized Privatbank and accused him of a large-scale fraud that threatened to destabilize Ukraine’s economy. He returned this past May after the election of Mr. Zelensky, the comedian whose hit sitcom about a good-at-heart teacher turned president of Ukraine appeared on Mr. Kolomoisky’s television channel.

    Mr. Kolomoisky now insists he still has no love lost for Russia, mentioning the mass famine in the 1930s as one of the tragedies that befell Ukraine because of its association with Moscow. But, he told The Times in a profanity-laced discussion, the West has failed Ukraine, not providing enough money or sufficiently opening its markets.

    Instead, he said, the United States is simply using Ukraine to try to weaken its geopolitical rival. “War against Russia,” he said, “to the last Ukrainian.” Rebuilding ties with Russia has become necessary for Ukraine’s economic survival, Mr. Kolomoisky argued. He predicted that the trauma of war will pass.

    “Give it five, 10 years, and the blood will be forgotten,” Mr. Kolomoisky said. “I showed in 2014 that I don’t want to be with Russia,” he added. “I’m describing, objectively, what I’m seeing and where things are heading.”

    He said financing from Russia could replace loans from the I.M.F., which has pushed for anticorruption reforms that annoy Ukraine’s entrenched business interests.

    “We’ll take $100 billion from the Russians. I think they’d love to give it to us today,” Mr. Kolomoisky said. “What’s the fastest way to resolve issues and restore the relationship? Only money.”

    For Mr. Kolomoisky, the enmity toward the United States is personal. He says he believes he is a target of the F.B.I., which is reported to have started a financial-crimes probe into his activities.

    Fiona Hill, the former Europe and Russia adviser at the White House, told lawmakers that she was “extremely concerned” by Mr. Kolomoisky’s influence with Mr. Zelensky. George D. Kent, a senior State Department official, said he had told Mr. Zelensky that his willingness to break with Mr. Kolomoisky — “somebody who had such a bad reputation” — would be a litmus test for his independence.

    And William Taylor, the acting ambassador in Kiev, said he had warned Mr. Zelensky: “He, Mr. Kolomoisky, is increasing his influence in your government, which could cause you to fail.”

    Mr. Kolomoisky said that if he were Ukraine’s president, he would proceed with the investigations sought by Mr. Trump. Asked if that risked exposing Ukraine to blowback if a Democrat were to win next year’s presidential election, Mr. Kolomoisky responded: “If they get smart with us, we’ll go to Russia.”

    “Russian tanks will be stationed near Krakow and Warsaw,” he said. “Your NATO will be soiling its pants and buying Pampers.”

    Mr. Zelensky campaigned on an anticorruption platform, pledging to rid Ukraine of the influence of the business tycoons who seized control of the country’s key assets after the breakup of the Soviet Union. He pledged that Mr. Kolomoisky would have no special sway over his administration.

    But there are mounting signs that Mr. Kolomoisky’s influence is rising, and the oligarch’s comments about the importance of rebuilding ties with Russia are likely to increase concern among critics of Mr. Zelensky who already believe that the president is prepared to undermine Ukrainian interests in his pursuit of a Kremlin peace deal.

    Mr. Kolomoisky said he was feverishly working out how to end the war, but he refused to divulge details because the Americans “will mess it up and get in the way.”

    Mr. Kolomoisky said he remains intent on regaining ownership of Privatbank or being compensated. He said those like Mr. Poroshenko responsible for the bank’s seizure must be punished, “and the death penalty must be brought back for them.”

    With international investors jittery over Mr. Kolomoisky’s role, Mr. Zelensky has insisted publicly that he will not return the bank to its former owners.

    “He knows it wasn’t stolen,” Mr. Kolomoisky countered, referring to the money Mr. Kolomoisky and his partner were accused of embezzling from the bank, which both deny. “He’s saying what you all want to hear.”

    Mr. Kolomoisky rejected the reports about his hidden influence on Mr. Zelensky’s government. But he warned that he was starting to believe that depiction of himself, and that he had the ability to make it come to life.

    “If I put on glasses and look at myself like the whole rest of the world, I see myself as a monster, as a puppet master, as the master of Zelensky, someone making apocalyptic plans,” Mr. Kolomoisky said. “I can start making this real.”

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/europe/ukraine-ihor-kolomoisky-russia.html

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:54 pm

    It's called getting a dose of reality. Kolomoisky and the rest of the oligarch swine in the Pukeraine thought they were onto the
    greatest gravy train in history supporting the US regime change agenda. After five years of swirling the toilet bowl and about
    to finally get flushed they have realized that they made one of the biggest blunders in history. The retards.

    Russia should take out the plunger and make sure they enter the sewer system without any delay.

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2549
    Points : 2547
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Hole on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:46 pm

    What a a-hole.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23319
    Points : 23859
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  GarryB on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 am

    Lets translate that article properly shall we?

    A Ukrainian Billionaire Fought Russia. Now He’s Ready to Embrace It.

    Coward uber rich person realises he is not making any money being a patriotic idiot killing ukrainians and pretending they are Russian and decides to invest in a growing economy (Russian) rather than the toilet that him and his compatriots have created of their own economy.

    KIEV, Ukraine — In the last five years, more than 13,000 people have died in a de facto war between Ukraine and Russia — a fight, many here say, to shake off the shackles of a colonial master and to move closer to the West.

    In the last 5 years an illegal coup changed the legitimate government of the Ukraine to something that is closer to a colonial master than any they have ever known before... US politicians of not very high rank choose who is in their government... that is worse than colonialism... the war was never between Russia and the Ukraine otherwise it would have been over in a month or less... it is about a civil war in the Ukraine between Ukrainian groups.

    A crucial figure in the effort was a billionaire named Ihor Kolomoisky, who spent millions of dollars to field and equip fighters and helped stop the Russian advance in 2014.

    Idiot spends millions of dollars to kill Ukrainians who don't want to be told what language they should be speaking. Thinks it makes him a hero, but shows his stupidity instead.

    But Mr. Kolomoisky, widely seen as Ukraine’s most powerful figure outside government, given his role as the patron of the recently elected President Volodymyr Zelensky, has experienced a remarkable change of heart: It is time, he said, for Ukraine to give up on the West and turn back toward Russia.

    Rat realises the ship they abandoned is much more stable and stronger than the barge they were going to escape to... probably the fact that they just realised the original ships captain like to feed the rats on his ship, while the new captain of the barge hates rats and is demanding rats throughout the barge start paying their fair share...

    “They’re stronger anyway. We have to improve our relations,” he said, comparing Russia’s power to that of Ukraine. “People want peace, a good life, they don’t want to be at war. And you” — America — “are forcing us to be at war, and not even giving us the money for it.”

    Hahaha.... he just realises that Russia is more like the Ukraine than the west is and the Russians don't actually despise you like the west still do of all former commies or enemies. You would always be a second class citizen in the west.

    His comments appeared to reflect, at least in part, his self-interested frustration that Western diplomats and the International Monetary Fund have been leaning on the president to prevent Mr. Kolomoisky from regaining control of the bank seized from him and a co-owner in 2016 amid allegations of a multibillion-dollar embezzlement.

    He thinks there will be more freedom of movement for him in a Russian oriented Ukraine?

    But whatever his motivations, Mr. Kolomoisky’s geopolitical views matter, because analysts and Western diplomats believe he has extensive sway with the administration of Mr. Zelensky, a comedian whose television shows were carried on Mr. Kolomoisky’s channel.

    Because that is how it works in the west... jews and evangelist christians pay to get trump elected, so he supports israel no matter what... and what happened to his big deal of the century regarding israel?

    Anyway... pretty clear the motivations of this guy... but as I keep saying... Russia would benefit from friendly relations with the Ukraine, but you would have to change everyone from the bottom up in power there... including the opposition before it would be in Russian interests to do so... most of them are hand picked by American politicians... or related to them... fuck that... give them five years to sort their shit out on their own... they have some citizens that seriously need an appology and quite a few more that should be in jail... get back to us when that is done.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3791
    Points : 3877
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:08 am

    GarryB wrote:Anyway... pretty clear the motivations of this guy... but as I keep saying... Russia would benefit from friendly relations with the Ukraine, but you would have to change everyone from the bottom up in power there... including the opposition before it would be in Russian interests to do so... most of them are hand picked by American politicians... or related to them... fuck that... give them five years to sort their shit out on their own... they have some citizens that seriously need an appology and quite a few more that should be in jail... get back to us when that is done.

    Fully agree with this

    They can move out their forces from the engagement line and stop shelling. First thing's first. Start paying their citizens there their pensions too.
    Then they can progress to accepting reality and the fact that Russian is still the native language of 70-80% of the population, and make it a second state language. Or just make it an official regional language in every region of the Ukraine; if they want to avoid the political implications while at the same time giving people their rights back. Get rid of quotas on Russian language use on Ukrainian TV too, or raise it to 50%.
    Then they can remove all the Nazi & Bandera references, renamed streets, commemorations, holidays. Allow regions to do it themselves though if they wish, so Western Ukraine can be appeased - just not impose it on the rest of the country.
    Then they should conduct investigations of all war-criminals, disband all Maidanist activist groups (just stop paying them), disband neo-Nazi batallions, conduct lustrations against Nazis and ultra-nationalists in the Ukrainian parliament, intelligence services, police and army.
    Then they can lift all their lustrations against Communist and Party of Regions deputees, release all political prisoners, allow exiles back in, rehabilitate whoever they've killed already.

    Once they do all this, then we can start to think about how to reintegrate Donetsk and Lugansk into the Ukraine (although they'll continue to be somewhat seperate, can't imagine how they could ever trust Kiev again), and how to rebuild ties and trade. No promises of some huge investments or whatever though, just whatever's good for Russia. It's their mess, they've sitting in it. But at least this would allow the normalization of the situation and create an atmosphere where trust, investment and integration can slowly be rebuilt; and it would save the Ukraine from further disintegration.

    Crimea, trade tarriffs over EU association, NATO ties are all seperate issues as far as I'm concerned and can all be tackled some time later.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:20 pm

    That list of rational things to do is equivalent to suicide for the Banderites. The US pushed these ex-pat based Nazi collaborators
    into power and they have no other platform other WWII revisionism and some insane compulsion to "decommunize" Ukraine which includes
    destroying all of its industry and transport infrastructure. Rational policies cannot be expected from such lunatics.

    Banderites truly deserve the label Banderatards. Their economic policy will turn Ukraine into a 4th world country. Not even in
    fairy tales does total destruction of something lead to the flourishing of a better tomorrow. Investors will not invest in a corrupt
    toilet that is losing consumers able to afford anything since all the industrial jobs are disappearing. Aside from topsoil,
    the non-Donbass part of Ukraine has nothing to offer resource extractors also.

    As we write these posts, Ukraine's electrical capacity (from nuclear plants) is shrinking and Ukraine cannot afford new units. It
    will also not be able to afford significant imports either in the near future. Such structural collapse is terminal.

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3791
    Points : 3877
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:57 pm

    kvs wrote:That list of rational things to do is equivalent to suicide for the Banderites.  The US pushed these ex-pat based Nazi collaborators
    into power and they have no other platform other WWII revisionism and some insane compulsion to "decommunize" Ukraine which includes
    destroying all of its industry and transport infrastructure.  Rational policies cannot be expected from such lunatics.  

    Banderites truly deserve the label Banderatards.  Their economic policy will turn Ukraine into a 4th world country.  Not even in
    fairy tales does total destruction of something lead to the flourishing of a better tomorrow.   Investors will not invest in a corrupt
    toilet that is losing consumers able to afford anything since all the industrial jobs are disappearing.   Aside from topsoil,
    the non-Donbass part of Ukraine has nothing to offer resource extractors also.  

    As we write these posts, Ukraine's electrical capacity (from nuclear plants) is shrinking and Ukraine cannot afford new units.  It
    will also not be able to afford significant imports either in the near future.  Such structural collapse is terminal.


    I don't expect rational policies from them. And I don't expect Zelensky or anyone else to have the backing to implement them.

    Nevertheless it's rational for Russia to demand such from them, anything less and there is no point helping them to put the country back together again.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23319
    Points : 23859
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:16 am

    Nevertheless it's rational for Russia to demand such from them, anything less and there is no point helping them to put the country back together again.

    And that is the point... Russia wants a stable normal neighbour... they don't need to be best buddies... this has nothing to do with the expansion of Russia or domination of europe or any shit like this.

    It is natural to trade with the Ukraine from a Russian perspective... they are nice and close and share language and religion and historical ties... but why would Russia want to waste money and resources fixing a house they don't own and is owned by people who hate them and despise them and would do anything to hurt them?

    If the Ukraine wants to be buddies then they need to make some serious changes because those nazis can't be friends with Russia no matter how much money they might think they will get out of it.

    The Ukraine can of course rely on their new friends in the EU and US to fix all their economic problems... but I suspect they are starting to realise that the EU would prop up EU countries before starting to help neighbours... even neighbours with prime real estate... ie proximity to throw stones and Moscow, but there is no economic value there that they will pay big money for.

    Ukrainian Sanctions against Russia hurt the Ukraine rather more seriously than it hurt Russia... for Russia the pain was local and short term and now they have developed alternatives it has no reason to get back on that dependency for engines and other things from the Ukraine even if they wanted to they would have to rebuild most of it from scratch and end up with something inferior to what they have developed as replacements.

    I think the EU is in for a shock too because if they drop their sanctions and Russia does the same they wont be getting access to an empty market for food and other products that they had before... there will be Russian competition... which will likely get access to the EU market too... they might be surprised at the level of competition... hopefully they don't deal with it the way they normally do by getting the rich western companies to buy up all the successful Russian food companies and then just use them as a cheap resource...
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 pm



    Some two-bit Japanese minister of the US Japan protectorate made threats against Russian jets if they flew over the Russian
    Kurile islands being claimed by Japan. Russia responded to the threat with a threat of its own to obliterate all relevant military
    objects in Japan including US bases. The Japanese government was forced to issue an apology.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:03 pm



    Banderastanis made a big stink about the ships returned by Russia from the Kerch strait incident having been stripped of
    everything including the toilets. Admirals, presidents and a horde of pundits went into action smear Russia as savages.
    But the FSB took long and detailed video of the ships before the transfer and released the video only after the Banderatards
    had ejaculated from their hate wanking. Nothing was touched on these worthless ships.

    Here we see the Ukr mentality. Since they are pathological thieves they project the same behaviour onto others. Maybe
    junky toilets in 50 year old boats are precious items in Banderastan, but that is not the case for Russia. Take your smelly
    shit and shove it...
    Godric
    Godric

    Posts : 568
    Points : 588
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Godric on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:43 pm

    kvs wrote:

    Some two-bit Japanese minister of the US Japan protectorate made threats against Russian jets if they flew over the Russian
    Kurile islands being claimed by Japan.   Russia responded to the threat with a threat of its own to obliterate all relevant military
    objects in Japan including US bases.   The Japanese government was forced to issue an apology.


    i wouldn't trust those animals no matter what and i don't buy into the Jap Propaganda that Japanese are friendly and polite they are deeply racist , Japan was never punished for there war crimes unlike Germany they've been allowed to propagate the myth that Japan were victims that how you see marches of cunts in Imperial Japanese uniform and Abe visiting war graves
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23319
    Points : 23859
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  GarryB on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:27 am

    Worse than that, their doctors and chemists committed war crimes testing chem and bio weapons on allied prisoners and were not just given amnesty, but well paying jobs and houses in the US if they didn't destroy their notes and surrendered.

    Not to mention their dark history of comfort girls... and no, I don't mean comfort women... I mean comfort girls.
    Godric
    Godric

    Posts : 568
    Points : 588
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Godric on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:42 am

    GarryB wrote:Worse than that, their doctors and chemists committed war crimes testing chem and bio weapons on allied prisoners and were not just given amnesty, but well paying jobs and houses in the US if they didn't destroy their notes and surrendered.

    Not to mention their dark history of comfort girls... and no, I don't mean comfort women... I mean comfort girls.

    yeap the kidnapping of millions of Asian women and girls to be used as sex slave for the Imperial Japanese forces mostly Korean and Chinese ... they wiped out entire Chinese cities killing all the inhabitants ... they were lucky the Kurils were the only lands Russia took from Japan as well as the Japanese southern Sakhalin ... America awarded the Soviet Union with the Kurils and the Japanese Southern Sakhalin
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 191
    Points : 197
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  PhSt on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:50 pm


    Macron Says NATO Should Shift Its Focus Away From Russia



    French President Emmanuel Macron urged NATO leaders to review the alliance’s strategy when they meet in London next week and said it should focus on the threat from terrorism rather than Russia.

    “Is our enemy today Russia? Or China? Is it the goal of NATO to designate them as enemies? I don’t believe so,” Macron said at a joint news conference in Paris alongside NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. “Our common enemy today in NATO is terrorism, which has hit each of our countries.”

    France is looking to shake up the 70-year-old military alliance created to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. Macron alarmed his European allies this month by declaring he wants improved relations with Vladimir Putin despite the aggression in Ukraine that has seen Russia excluded from global forums like the Group of Seven.

    “NATO is a collective defense alliance,” Macron said. “Who is our common enemy? What are our common issues? -- these are questions that deserve clarification.”

    BloombergSubscribe
    Politics
    Macron Says NATO Should Shift Its Focus Away From Russia
    By Helene Fouquet
    November 28, 2019, 7:58 AM EST
    Updated on November 28, 2019, 10:07 AM EST
    Leaders at London summit must review strategy, Macron says
    Turkey’s Syria operation highlighted risks for NATO allies
    Emmanuel Macron and Jens Stoltenberg give a press conference at the Elysee palace in Paris on Nov. 28
    Emmanuel Macron and Jens Stoltenberg give a press conference at the Elysee palace in Paris on Nov. 28 Photographer: Bertrand Guay/AFP via Getty Images
    Want the lowdown on European markets? In your inbox before the open, every day. Sign up here.

    French President Emmanuel Macron urged NATO leaders to review the alliance’s strategy when they meet in London next week and said it should focus on the threat from terrorism rather than Russia.

    “Is our enemy today Russia? Or China? Is it the goal of NATO to designate them as enemies? I don’t believe so,” Macron said at a joint news conference in Paris alongside NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. “Our common enemy today in NATO is terrorism, which has hit each of our countries.”

    France is looking to shake up the 70-year-old military alliance created to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. Macron alarmed his European allies this month by declaring he wants improved relations with Vladimir Putin despite the aggression in Ukraine that has seen Russia excluded from global forums like the Group of Seven.

    “NATO is a collective defense alliance,” Macron said. “Who is our common enemy? What are our common issues? -- these are questions that deserve clarification.”

    Macron’s warnings have divided the alliance with other leaders, including Germany’s Angela Merkel, pushing back. Merkel on Wednesday said Europe is too weak to defend itself alone without backup from NATO.

    While Macron was calling for a wholesale review of NATO’s objectives when leaders gather next week, Stoltenberg, standing next to him, insisted the “foundations” of the alliance are strong.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-11-28/macron-says-nato-should-shift-its-focus-away-from-russia
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:52 pm

    Godric wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Worse than that, their doctors and chemists committed war crimes testing chem and bio weapons on allied prisoners and were not just given amnesty, but well paying jobs and houses in the US if they didn't destroy their notes and surrendered.

    Not to mention their dark history of comfort girls... and no, I don't mean comfort women... I mean comfort girls.

    yeap the kidnapping of millions of Asian women and girls to be used as sex slave for the Imperial Japanese forces mostly Korean and Chinese ... they wiped out entire Chinese cities killing all the inhabitants ... they were lucky the Kurils were the only lands Russia took from Japan as well as the Japanese southern Sakhalin ... America awarded the Soviet Union with the Kurils and the Japanese Southern Sakhalin

    Japan only managed to grab southern Sakhalin because of the 1905 Port Arthur fiasco. And Japan's claim to Hokkaido and the
    Kuriles does not span back centuries. If the Russian Empire had its sh*t together during the 1850s, it could have incorporated
    Hokkaido into Russia. There were no Japanese there. The Ainu were settled on the Kuriles as well.

    America did not give anything to the USSR in this region. In fact, it has been the source of all of Japan's absurd claims. Japan
    lost WWII not just to America. The Soviet army destroyed the 1 million man strong Japanese Kwantung army in Manchuria (*). And Japan
    was allied with Nazi Germany. The USSR should have grabbed Hokkaido in 1945 but was too busy pleasing the yanquis.

    (*) Practically nobody in NATO knows about this.



    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2549
    Points : 2547
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Hole on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:26 pm

    The fiacso was that the Tsar stopped his army from retaking the land because he gave in to the peace treaty proposted by the murcian president. Nobody knows why he did that.

    There was a understanding between Stalin and Roosevelt that Japan would be treated like Germany and split into four occupation zones, likewise Tokyo should have been split into four zones. But Truman broke this commitment.

    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5746
    Points : 6379
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 39
    Location : Croatia

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Viktor on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:42 pm

    kvs wrote:Japan only managed to grab southern Sakhalin because of the 1905 Port Arthur fiasco.  And Japan's claim to Hokkaido and the
    Kuriles does not span back centuries.  If the Russian Empire had its sh*t together during the 1850s, it could have incorporated
    Hokkaido into Russia.  There were no Japanese there.  The Ainu were settled on the Kuriles as well.  

    America did not give anything to the USSR in this region.  In fact, it has been the source of all of Japan's absurd claims.  Japan
    lost WWII not just to America.  The Soviet army destroyed the 1 million man strong Japanese Kwantung army in Manchuria (*).  And Japan
    was allied with Nazi Germany.  The USSR should have grabbed Hokkaido in 1945 but was too busy pleasing the yanquis.

    (*) Practically nobody in NATO knows about this.

    Soviet Army liberated area the size of western europe defended by 1 million japan troops in a week. Japan suffered greater losses than by nuclear weapons Twisted Evil
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:36 pm



    Banderastan is openly threatening to siphon gas being sold to the EU. Remember this when the NATO fake stream media
    starts accusing Russia of turning off the taps to "blackmail" the EU and the west. The only blackmail is from the Kiev regime
    and its yanqui masters.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5387
    Points : 5516
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  kvs on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:52 pm



    This youtube content creator tends to be on the more analytical side. In this video he makes what I consider a good case
    for why Russia gets so much flack but the west is seen as a bastion of goodness even by its victims.

    Studies with primates show that giving food without demanding "payment" leads to contempt on the part of the one being
    fed to the feeder. This is related to the alpha-beta pack structure. Alpha leaders expect betas to supply them with food
    and do whatever they demand. They have contempt for betas.

    Humans are glorified primates and our neo-cortex does not eliminate the more primitive layers of our brain. We do have instincts
    and they are those of animals, of the pack variety. Of course the neo-cortex does impose a certain dilution since intelligence
    can readily override instinct. But here's the rub: the majority are not engaging their IQ at max all the time. So primitive instincts
    always manifest themselves. (That is why we have prejudice and emotion-driven behaviour such as murder and violence).

    So we have the following thesis. The Russian Empire and the USSR both subsidized the "colonies or periphery" at the expense of
    the center. For example, the standard of living in the Baltics was the highest in the USSR. By contrast, western colonialists
    kept their colonies poor and desperate. This was easily done by resource stripping, debt, and installation of local compradors
    into power. The western colonial center (e.g. UK, France, USA, ...) became much better off than the colonies. Using the
    alpha-beta model of pack mammals, the Russian "colonies" thought of themselves as alphas and Russians as betas. In the
    case of the western colonialists, they colony residents knew they were betas and put western colonialist alphas on a pedestal.

    Take India. The UK created massive famines in India through deliberate policy. But Indians do not remember this and instead
    regurgitate propaganda about Holodomor (a fake non-famine that did not touch the clowns who shriek loudest about it). Indians
    treat the 1st world with lots of adulation in spite of the long and bloody history at the hands of that 1st world.

    So it is time for Russia to cut off all the leeches and let them flail. The leeches will do an excellent job of re-asserting their
    beta character as their countries swirl the toilet bowl (e.g. Ukraine, Georgia, the Baltics). Russia needs to grow up and stop
    being some goody two shoes. Human psychology is a f*cking sick joke and needs to be considered. Of course, Russia should
    not become a colonizer parasite like the NATO west, but feeding malicious ingrates is insane.


    Sponsored content

    Russia's enemy countries - Page 17 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:47 am