Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia's enemy countries

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Re: Russia's enemy countries

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

TR1 wrote:Hybrid Turk LOL

I would bet my lineage is easier than yours to trace.
    My predecessors were never serfs or peasants, I bet yours were Wink

Btw, I suggest everyone report these two asshats to Vladimir.

Enough is enough. This is blatant pathetic racism.
    Probably caused by having a small dick; racists or those overly proud in their "background" usually have insecurities of one kind or another.

I'd rather be a pure White farmer living in the Bavarian Alps than a Turkish "prince" or a Gypsy "king" or some other such nonsense.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

BTRfan wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Hybrid Turk LOL

I would bet my lineage is easier than yours to trace.

Btw, I suggest everyone report these two asshats to Vladimir.

Enough is enough. This is blatant pathetic racism.
    Probably caused by having a small dick; racists or those overly proud in their "background" usually have insecurities of one kind or another.
    Are you a "King of the Gypsies" or some such thing?

No, my background is pretty firmly planted in one place, no caravaning around.

Deep Throat
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Deep Throat on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 am

TR1 wrote:Btw, I suggest everyone report these two asshats to Vladimir.
    How will that help ? These nut jobs will register themselves in the Forum with another name . That's how it happens in every other forum .

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 am

TR1 wrote:I would bet my lineage is easier than yours to trace.
    Hey now, I'm the descendent of serfs, peasants and the oppressed and proud
    Commie pride! attack 

Department Of Defense
    Private
    Private

Post  Department Of Defense on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 pm

BTRfan wrote:I'd rather be a pure White farmer living in the Bavarian Alps than a Turkish "prince" or a Gypsy "king" or some other such nonsense.
    Maybe your wish will come true in your next life . For in this miserable life of your's you are a Gay Jew .

And as per Einstein's famous formula :

Gay + Jew = Basket Case

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Deep Throat wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Btw, I suggest everyone report these two asshats to Vladimir.
    How will that help ?  These nut jobs will register themselves in the Forum with another name .  That's how it happens in every other forum .

Actually from the various forums I've been banned from, only once did I sign up with another name and that was about 2 years later because I needed technical assistance with a game I had purchased.

When forums ban me I just kick the dust off of my shoes, leave, and blog about it.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Department Of Defense wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:I'd rather be a pure White farmer living in the Bavarian Alps than a Turkish "prince" or a Gypsy "king" or some other such nonsense.
    Maybe your wish will come true in your next life . For in this miserable life of your's you are a Gay Jew .

And as per Einstein's famous formula :

Gay + Jew = Basket Case

I don't have anything for you, but some people seem to think the internet is a license to run their mouth in a way in which they never would dare in public.

Department Of Defense
    Private
    Private

Post  Department Of Defense on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

BTRfan wrote:When forums ban me I just kick the dust off of my shoes, leave, and blog about it.
    Just as I thought .

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds like You , discuss people.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Department Of Defense wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:When forums ban me I just kick the dust off of my shoes, leave, and blog about it.
    Just as I thought .

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds like You , discuss people.

You're just a broke ass record, running your mouth and calling people "Gay Jews" in numerous threads.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 pm

People who make references to "you're gay" or "you must have a small penis" or "you're compensating for a small penis" must really have those things front and center in their minds.

I don't feel the need to throw the "small penis" accusation or the "gay" accusation against everybody I argue or debate with because aside from being impolite and vulgar, it does nothing to strengthen one's argument, it is a pathetic ad hominem that reveals one's lack of confidence in one's own argument.

Jews generally do those things because they are omni-sexual creatures who live for sex.

I'll debate, I'll argue, I might even trade light insults, but the minute I bring homosexuality or penis nonsense into the debate, I've conceded defeat, and I don't ever bring those things into the debate.

I would love to have an intellectually stimulating discussion about the possible merits of a Soviet-German anti-American/anti-British/anti-French/anti-capitalist alliance, but few people are able to get beyond the urge to shout about homosexuality and talk about genitals. In short, it isn't possible to have an intellectually stimulating discussion or a good honest debate with such creatures.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 pm

That's funny because by the standard of your own hate against "non-whites" you have a small penis indeed.

BTRfan
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  BTRfan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 am

TR1 wrote:That's funny because by the standard of your own hate against "non-whites" you have a small penis indeed.

So you're a big man, a Turk who styles himself a king, hiding behind the computer and the internet, threatening violence against people and talking about genitals.

Generally communist/leftist/antifa trash such as yourself show more discretion in person, unless they have a 20 to 1 advantage in numbers.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:59 am

Yeah I am not the one spewing racial hatred online, "Big man".

Deep Throat
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Deep Throat on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 am

-

Last edited by Deep Throat on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Deep Throat
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Deep Throat on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:54 am

BTRfan wrote:Generally communist/leftist/antifa trash such as yourself show more discretion in person, unless they have a 20 to 1 advantage in numbers.
    Given the hatred that you are spewing against Russians , Asians and Blacks it's safe to assume that you have roots in one of the Southern States and you are a KKK member .

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 am

To be proud of Your race is beyond stupid to me. How empty You have to be to take pride in what You had no contribution?
    I'm soft nationalist, but I can't comprehend such hollow pride.

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 am

Russia has no1 enemy right now

Deep Throat
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Deep Throat on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 am

Regular wrote:To be proud of Your race is beyond stupid to me. How empty You have to be to take pride in what You had no contribution?
    There is nothing wrong in taking pride in your own race . What's wrong is Supremacy . Projecting your own race as a superior race and looking down upon other races.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 am

I don't understand racial pride either.
    What is that exactly? You are proud of a random set of mutations that developed over the past several dozen millennia that gave you certain physical characteristics?

There is no such thing as a 'white country' or a 'white people' or a 'country of the blacks' or anything like that. It's just the way people look in different parts of the world - that's all. You go to Europe, they're white. You go to China, they're yellow. You go to the Andes mountains, and they're sort of yellow-brownish.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am

I am very proud of my race... we developed the wheel, the printing press, gun powder, tools, thousands of written and spoken languages... and there are over 7 billion members in my race... I am very racist though because I exclude cousins like Apes and Monkeys and just consider the Human Race as my race.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm

GarryB wrote:I am very proud of my race... we developed the wheel, the printing press, gun powder, tools, thousands of written and spoken languages... and there are over 7 billion members in my race... I am very racist though because I exclude cousins like Apes and Monkeys and just consider the Human Race as my race.
    Hahaha GazB your quote is going onto my FB page Smile 

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:38 pm

The problem with racial pride, is it is not a long journey to racial superiority and an "us vs them" mentality which IMO is stupid.

I also feel similarly about people who are way too patriotic. Ok you were born in a country. By dumb luck. Genetic dice rolling if you will. Doesn't make you better or that different from someone potentially just a few dozen miles away, but across a border. "Proud to be from county X" is such a stupid sounding statement to me.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

TR1 wrote:I also feel similarly about people who are way too patriotic. Ok you were born in a country. By dumb luck. Genetic dice rolling if you will. Doesn't make you better or that different from someone potentially just a few dozen miles away, but across a border. "Proud to be from county X" is such a stupid sounding statement to me.
    You're right, and nationalism is definately a problem when it goes overboard or is used to justify imperalism - yet at the same time I think it's perfectly reasonable to be proud of one's culture, your ancestors history, richness of your language, your country's achievements (Gagarin FTW!) and things like that.

Because although they are not things that you personally contributed to; it's still things that people achieved and did and these people grew up in the same city as you, or speak the same language as you, ate the same cornflake brands in childhood or whatever. Sort of like pride for a family-member if you will.

But racial 'pride' bewilders me completely because it's not actually the doing or achievement of anyone at all. It's not an achievement of evolution as such either - it's not good or bad; just chemistry. It's just a bunch of random mutations that developed with an overall tendency to adapt humans better to the specific part of the world which they inhabited.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:33 pm

TR1 wrote:I also feel similarly about people who are way too patriotic. Ok you were born in a country. By dumb luck. Genetic dice rolling if you will. Doesn't make you better or that different from someone potentially just a few dozen miles away, but across a border. "Proud to be from county X" is such a stupid sounding statement to me.
    You're right, and nationalism is definately a problem when it goes overboard or is used to justify imperalism - yet at the same time I think it's perfectly reasonable to be proud of one's culture, your history, richness of your language, your country's achievements (Gagarin FTW!) and things like that.

Because although they are not things that you personally contributed to; it's still things that people achieved and did and these people grew up in the same city as you, or speak the same language as you, ate the same cornflake brands in childhood or whatever. Sort of like pride for a family-member if you will.

But racial 'pride' bewilders me completely because it's not actually the doing or achievement of anyone at all. It's not an achievement of evolution as such either - it's not good or bad; just chemistry. It's just a bunch of random mutations that developed with an overall tendency to adapt humans better to the specific part of the world which they inhabited.[/quote]

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

The only enemy of Russia now is Georgia.  Countries we distrust...

1) USA
    2) UK
    3) China
    4) Japan
    5) Turkey
    6) North Korea
    7) Ukraine
    8 ) Norway
    9) Azerbaijan
    10) Poland

Czech Republic?  Why would they be an enemy? No one cares about Canada and Australia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:17 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 pm