Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

2 posters

Igis

New member Empty New member

Post  Igis Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello, you can call me Igis.

I am interested in the secrets of the Russian military and I believe much of the things going public nowadays are severely controlled and there are many tightly locked secrets.
    I believe that in 2012 Russia will be involved in something big and I base theories off of that conclusion.

Thank you.
    GarryB
    GarryB

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

welcome

Are your suspicions about 2012 anything to do with Nostradamus or the Mayans?

I know the Russians have lots of secrets... up until the PAK FA was revealed it was a fairly well kept secret despite being displayed to significant numbers of people including foreign delegations from India. Not suggesting India can't keep a secret... of course they did, but I don't think they have squadrons of secret stealth aircraft waiting for a war.

Anyway... welcome, and a gentle reminder to you but also to everyone else that everyone has an opinion and are entitled to that, please stick to the rules and do not mistakenly ridicule people along with their ideas. Logic and facts.

Personally I think 2015 is going to be a bigger year as lots of things that are at the moment just prototypes might start entering service, including lots of new vehicle types, and I think by then we might see some radically new small arms types appearing, and importantly the Russian equivalent of FELIN will likely have been deployed... at least by VDV and other special forces units.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 pm