Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Share

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 am

    Lord knows the faulty problems of U.S. military vehicles such as the F-35, F-22, B-2 bomber, the Bradley IFV, the Stryker APC, etc. Whatever real problems there were with the MKI's, their's nothing compared to the ones I've mentioned.

    nemrod
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 806
    Points : 1309
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    India and AL-31 availability problem.

    Post  nemrod on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm

    http://www.asian-defence.net/2014/08/india-grows-desperate-over-unreliable.html

    In spite of this shocking figure about 40% availlibilty of SU-30 fleet -if it is true, what I strongly doubt-, it is rather a good performance. What this blogger does not realize, and doest not understand, the AL-31 is a real prowess of technology, it has nothing to see with for example Mig-21's engine like Tumansky R25-300. I studied in mechanical ingineering and I know what I say. It is normal to have problem. It would be interresting to see what are the rate of the F-22, or F-15E. US claimed that 69% of availlabilty of the F-22, however, the reality would be rather around 30% in the best cases, for that reason they have 180 aircrafts. If you see, the F-22 is not used too much, because of the problem of reliabilty of its engines and its avionics. It is nearly sure that the last use of F-22 revealed more harder problems above Syria.

    Back to the SU-30's engine, more you have a sophisticated engine, more, you will see problem, and when this blogger wrote :

    ...Western aircraft developers have avoided such losses by doing a lot more testing via computer simulation.
    He prove that he does not understand about the engine problem, and he dooes not understand what are the purpose of the computer simulation.
    The life is not a computer simulation, and the reality is the best simulation you could have, and the best help. I don't endorse all opinions wrote by this blogger.

    Sujoy
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 914
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Sujoy on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm

    nemrod wrote:http://www.asian-defence.net/2014/08/india-grows-desperate-over-unreliable.html


    He prove that he does not understand about the engine problem

    The blog in question is a Pakistani blog. Need I say anything more Razz

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  GarryB on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:43 am

    All its problems can be fixed and it can be a super engine... it just needs to enter Pakistani service...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    IDB
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 15
    Points : 31
    Join date : 2014-10-19
    Location : India

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  IDB on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 pm

    Sujoy wrote:
    nemrod wrote:
    He prove that he does not understand about the engine problem

    The blog in question is a Pakistani blog. Need I say anything more Razz

    Yep its Pakistani blog , they are allergic to anything that you say SU30 can which their super-duper Junk fighter cannot. I wouldnt recommend much attention to the point which was put forth

    nemrod
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 806
    Points : 1309
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  nemrod on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:19 pm

    IDB wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:
    nemrod wrote:
    He prove that he does not understand about the engine problem

    The blog in question is a Pakistani blog. Need I say anything more Razz

    Yep its Pakistani blog , they are allergic to anything that you say SU30 can which their super-duper Junk fighter cannot. I wouldnt recommend much attention to the point which was put forth

    It is not a matter of pakistani or not. As U could easily guess, most of westerners think most of the SUKHOI are useless. They share all this ludicrous view about Sukhoi, and overall about most of russian hardware, even though, they know that this assertion is false.

    About, the computer simultation, let's to be clear:
    - Russia, and China have all their own super computers. They are not helpless in this area.
    - If indeed, computer simulations could help in the design, it could never foresee all the problem, especially regarding the problems.

    If indeed, most of the westerners aircrafts were helped by computer simulation, they still suffer with many flaws.

    As I said, it is normal to have problem with SUKHOI's engines especially regarding the sophiscated AL-31, all sophisctated war planes in the world have the same problems. Take a look about the Eurofighter Typhoon's problems availlabilty.
    You can realize that AL-31's flaws are quite normal. And if you see US'hype about the F-22, and its suppose availlabilty of a supposed 69%, you can realize that it is a mere joke.

    JPJ
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 11
    Points : 15
    Join date : 2011-04-22

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  JPJ on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:12 pm

    Are there big problems with Su 30MKI quality? http://www.newindianexpress.com/thesundaystandard/The-Rusting-Sukhoi-Dips-India%E2%80%99s-Fighting-Fleet/2014/12/14/article2570089.ece

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  George1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 pm

    India has received a repaired Su-30MKI

    nemrod
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 806
    Points : 1309
    Join date : 2012-09-11

    When indian Su-30 have the edge over U.S. fighters in aerial combat

    Post  nemrod on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 pm

    In spite of theavionist asserts, untill now, with the new AESA radar that will equipe indian SU-30, and their new IRST, beside a strong network UHF, VHF ground control radars, India air force is still effective against every US fighter, including F-22 Raptor.
    It is impressive, how Vladimir Putin transformed Russia from a declined empire, into one the most powerfull country. If not the most powerfull.



    http://theaviationist.com/2014/06/18/su-30-beat-f-15-everytime/


    Can the Sukhoi Su-30 have the edge over U.S. fighters in aerial combat ?
    By Dario Leone
    Su-30s would beat F-15s every time. But…..

    We recently explained how, 10 years ago, Exercise Cope India put the Indian Air Force Su-30 against U.S. Air Force F-15C jets with results that are still open to debate: since the drills took place during F-22 budget reviews, some analysts affirm the Air Force intentionally accepted the challenging ROE (Rules Of Engagement) to gain more Raptors. Others claim this version of the story was invented to try to save face after the Indians achieved an impressive 9:1 kill ratio.

    Even if we might never know the truth, it’s undeniable that, at least on paper, the Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker has been one of the best Russian combat planes.

    The Su-27 belongs to the same class of the U.S. F-14 and F-15, but unlike the American fighters it can fly at an angle of attack of 30 degrees and can also perform the “Pugachev Cobra”.

    In a Cobra, the plane suddenly raises the nose to the veritical position (or beyond) before dropping it back to the normal flight, maintaining more or less the same altitude through the entire maneuver.

    The Su-27 and its “Cobra” have been the highlight of many air shows from the end of the 1980s to the middle of the 1990s. But, since then, the Flanker maneuverability has been furtherly enhanced.

    The improved multirole Su-30MK is a Flanker variant fitted with both canard forewings and thrust-vectoring nozzles which have improved its agility.

    But how can this kind of maneuvers be used in combat?

    A clear idea comes from an authoritative source: Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine.

    In “Su-30MK Beats F-15C ‘Every Time'” published in 2002 on AW&ST, David A. Fulghum and Douglas Barrie reported that the Su-30 used its maneuverability to beat the F-15 in several engagements conducted in a complex of 360-deg. simulation domes at Boeing’s St. Louis facilities.

    According to the article (that is often referenced by Indian media outlets to highlight the presumed Su-30 superiority on the American fighter jets) an anonymous USAF officer explained that in the case of a missed BVR missile (like the AA-12 Adder) shot by the Flanker, the Su-30 could turn into the clutter notch of the F-15’s radar, where the Eagle’s Doppler was ineffective.

    As the AW&ST story explained in detail, this maneuver could be accomplished making a descending, right-angle turn to drop below the approaching F-15 while reducing the Su-30’s relative forward speed close to zero: even if this is a very old air combat tactic, the USAF officer said that the Sukhoi could perform effectively this maneuver thanks to its ability to reduce rapidly its speed and then quickly regain it.

    If the Flanker driver performed correctly the maneuver, the Su-30 was invisible to the F-15’s radar until the Eagle was inside the AA-11 Archer IR missile range, since the F-15’s Doppler radar relied on movements of its targets.

    As pointed out by the USAF officer, this tactic “works in the simulator every time,” however, only few countries have pilots with the required skills to fly those scenarios.

    This happened about 10 years ago.

    In the meanwhile, American pilots have received their F-22 Raptor stealth planes (facing also some serious problems).

    But some unique features, such as the power of its engines and its superb aerodynamics, make the Flanker, in the right hands and in the proper scenario, a great dogfighter and a very tough enemy for every western jet WVR (Within Visual Range).

    Moreover the Su-30 could carry the short range IR missile AA-11 Archer which in the ‘90s was the best short-range AAM in the world since it could be linked to the pilot’s helmet fire control system and was capable to be fired at targets until 45 degrees off the axis of the aircraft: both these capabilities were not possessed by the AIM-9M, the main western short range missile at the time (later replaced by the AIM-9X Sidewinder).

    Image credit: Wiki




    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9443
    Points : 9935
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  George1 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:03 am

    Irkut Corporation will complete the deliveries of 222 Su-30MKI assembly kits to India in 2015
    Russian Aviaton » Thursday February 26, 2015 15:07 MSK

    In 2015 Irkut Corporation (part of United Aircraft Corporation) will complete deliveries of Su-30MKI assembly kits to India, RIA Novosti reports with reference to the corporation’s press-service.

    “In 2015 Irkut Corporation will complete deliveries of Su-30MKI assembly kits to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL, India). Thus the corporation will successfully implement a contract for delivery of 222 Su-30MKI assembly kits; the fighters are assembled at HAL’s Nashik factory,” said in the press release. At present Indian air forces operate around 300 Su-30MKI fighters; some of them were assembled in Russia.

    Super-maneuverable multi-role two-seat combat aircraft Su-30MK (the version developed for India is designated Su-30MKI), manufactured by Irkut Corporation since 2002, is able to destroy air, ground and surface targets using high-precision weapons. It has significant combat radius and may be operated under any weather and lighting conditions as well as under conditions of jamming and counterfire.

    The total backlog for Su-30MK jets exceeded 300 aircraft. These jets have proven their capabilities during operation in India, Malaysia and Algeria.

    Russia and India are the largest partners in the area of military-technical cooperation: over 70% of weapons and military equipment used by Indian army, air forces and navy were manufactured in USSR and Russia. According to the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, in 2013 Russia delivered weapons and military equipment to India worth $4,78 billion.

    medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3052
    Points : 3150
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  medo on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:31 pm

    http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sukhoi-30-mki-air-forces-most-modern-fighter-jet-plagued-by-engine-trouble-747483

    New Delhi: Sukhoi-30 MKI, the most powerful and modern fighter jets in Indian Air Force's stable, has been hit by mid-air engine failures. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said in Parliament today that as many as 35 instances of engine failures were reported in 2013-14 - that's nearly three a month.

    In all, there are 69 instances of engine failure in the last four years, the minister said. Inquiries by the Air Force have revealed that in as many as 33 instances, the engines failed because of impure fuel, in another 11 cases, the problem was caused by excessive vibration and in eight others, engine failures were reported because of low pressure in the lubricant tanks, the Defence Minister said. About five SU-30 MKI have crashed since 2009.

    India report to have problems with engine failures in their Su-30MKI fleet. Half of failures was because of bad quality fuel and 8 cases of low pressure in lubricant tanks. Interesting is, that Malaysia and Algeria didn't have much problems with the same engines. India will have to improve the quality of their maintenance, quality of fuel and of lubricants they use. Also there could be a question of quality in HAL production and this could be the reason, why Dassault doesn't want to give guaranty on HAL build Rafales, but only on those produced in France.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:32 pm

    medo wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sukhoi-30-mki-air-forces-most-modern-fighter-jet-plagued-by-engine-trouble-747483

    New Delhi:  Sukhoi-30 MKI, the most powerful and modern fighter jets in Indian Air Force's stable, has been hit by mid-air engine failures. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said in Parliament today that as many as 35 instances of engine failures were reported in 2013-14 - that's nearly three a month.

    In all, there are 69 instances of engine failure in the last four years, the minister said. Inquiries by the Air Force have revealed that in as many as 33 instances, the engines failed because of impure fuel, in another 11 cases, the problem was caused by excessive vibration and in eight others, engine failures were reported because of low pressure in the lubricant tanks, the Defence Minister said. About five SU-30 MKI have crashed since 2009.

    India report to have problems with engine failures in their Su-30MKI fleet. Half of failures was because of bad quality fuel and 8 cases of low pressure in lubricant tanks. Interesting is, that Malaysia and Algeria didn't have much problems with the same engines. India will have to improve the quality of their maintenance, quality of fuel and of lubricants they use. Also there could be a question of quality in HAL production and this could be the reason, why Dassault doesn't want to give guaranty on HAL build Rafales, but only on those produced in France.

    It's ridiculous how media in India postures like it's the problem with design of the aircraft, when it's actually a problem with their ridiculously poor quality control within in India itself.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:42 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    medo wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sukhoi-30-mki-air-forces-most-modern-fighter-jet-plagued-by-engine-trouble-747483

    New Delhi:  Sukhoi-30 MKI, the most powerful and modern fighter jets in Indian Air Force's stable, has been hit by mid-air engine failures. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said in Parliament today that as many as 35 instances of engine failures were reported in 2013-14 - that's nearly three a month.

    In all, there are 69 instances of engine failure in the last four years, the minister said. Inquiries by the Air Force have revealed that in as many as 33 instances, the engines failed because of impure fuel, in another 11 cases, the problem was caused by excessive vibration and in eight others, engine failures were reported because of low pressure in the lubricant tanks, the Defence Minister said. About five SU-30 MKI have crashed since 2009.

    India report to have problems with engine failures in their Su-30MKI fleet. Half of failures was because of bad quality fuel and 8 cases of low pressure in lubricant tanks. Interesting is, that Malaysia and Algeria didn't have much problems with the same engines. India will have to improve the quality of their maintenance, quality of fuel and of lubricants they use. Also there could be a question of quality in HAL production and this could be the reason, why Dassault doesn't want to give guaranty on HAL build Rafales, but only on those produced in France.

    It's ridiculous how media in India postures like it's the problem with design of the aircraft, when it's actually a problem with their ridiculously poor quality control within in India itself.

    That is always what india does.

    The PAK-FA is to bad and to slow...indians don't work on it anyway... the Arjun is so much better then the T-90S..reality is oppossite.

    Clowns in india which do not give a single work in it have the biggest mouth, like russia needs india for Pak-Fa anyways.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  GarryB on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:01 am

    There are clowns everywhere and just because a few articles direct the blame for problems in an uneducated way does not mean all are clowns... though all do want to sell papers and you don't sell papers with stories about everything being fine...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:05 am

    GarryB wrote:There are clowns everywhere and just because a few articles direct the blame for problems in an uneducated way does not mean all are clowns... though all do want to sell papers and you don't sell papers with stories about everything being fine...

    Those to report on this always seem to be clowns, bullshit reports about T-90S vs Arjun, bullshit reports of Mi-28NE vs AH-64E, bullshit reports on Su-30MKI, bullshit reports on MiG-35 in MMRCA tender, bullshit reports about PAK-FA... they did not report a single time unbiased, like only clowns exist.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  GarryB on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:09 pm

    You call them clowns but in actual fact what they are are people with opinions that are not the same as ours... if they came to this site and looked at the general opinion I am sure they would claim we are all pro Russian clowns and idiots.

    You can say they are wrong, and they will likely say we are wrong.

    calling them names is stupid and juvenile and claiming all Indian media are the same is as stupid as claiming all westerners are the same.

    Austin has posted plenty of reports from Indian sources that are not anti Russian.

    And indeed Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:53 pm

    Having biased reports that have no reflection of reality, like this garbage story that precious Indian work on PAK-FA is not appreciated by russians and that the indians know so much and all that other pile of crap that have been posted is just out of reality. I even have seen such nonsense from India stronkkk, claiming the LCH helicopter is more armored than their "Mi-35" which were "penetrated easily" with their bulletproof glass and LCH can withstand higher calibres. I really had to laugh, they use glass that can withstand pistol calibres, but that "journalism" nonsense.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4467
    Points : 4658
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Having biased reports that have no reflection of reality, like this garbage story that precious Indian work on PAK-FA is not appreciated by russians and that the indians know so much and all that other pile of crap that have been posted is just out of reality. I even have seen such nonsense from  India stronkkk, claiming the LCH helicopter is more armored than their "Mi-35" which were "penetrated easily" with their bulletproof glass and LCH can withstand higher calibres. I really had to laugh, they use glass that can withstand pistol calibres, but that "journalism" nonsense.

    Sounds like 'Paid News' either from European of American defense firms. Notice how they never criticize military equipment from the NATO sphere of influence.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:51 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Having biased reports that have no reflection of reality, like this garbage story that precious Indian work on PAK-FA is not appreciated by russians and that the indians know so much and all that other pile of crap that have been posted is just out of reality. I even have seen such nonsense from  India stronkkk, claiming the LCH helicopter is more armored than their "Mi-35" which were "penetrated easily" with their bulletproof glass and LCH can withstand higher calibres. I really had to laugh, they use glass that can withstand pistol calibres, but that "journalism" nonsense.

    Sounds like 'Paid News' either from European of American defense firms. Notice how they never criticize military equipment from the NATO sphere of influence.

    Probably such garbage columnists like this David Axe nuthead that writes whatever one pays for.

    max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2980
    Points : 3014
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  max steel on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm

    India has gone with Rafale so I don't thin they will buy 200+ Su-30 MKI anytime soon

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 am

    max steel wrote:India has gone with Rafale so I don't thin they will buy 200+ Su-30 MKI anytime soon

    They've signed on for 36 Rafaels for now, compared with the original plans that called for 126 of them.

    In other words the Indians are going to make only 3 or so squadrons out of them, and I suspect keep them to a niche role where they are superior - high-altitude strike.

    The original plan for a medium multi-role fighter designated for general use, complimenting the Su-30MKIs and domestically-produced for decades of further purchase and localization - seems to have been dropped.

    Which naturally creates a gap - personally I forsee the Indians filling it with exactly more Su-30MKIs, both now, and further on down the line..

    Cyberspec
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1946
    Points : 2117
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Cyberspec on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:28 am

    A high interest in Latin America for the Su30MKI, which will be equipped with Rus-Indian Brahmos cruise missile, said to "Interfax-AVN" on Wednesday, the head of department of regional marketing JSC "SPC" Irkut "Victor Lichaev.

    "We are now in the active elaboration together with " Rosoboronexport " with two or three countries for which there is an application for the Su-30MK and consultations have taken place," - said V.Lichaev during the exhibition LAAD-2015 in Rio de Janeiro.

    The representative of the Irkut explained that he could not name the potential customers for the Su-30MK due to the sensitive geopolitics of the region.

    "The interest in our Su-30MK is viewed through the prism of the Su-30MKI with cruise missile Brahmos, which is being tested in India. For this machine is very closely monitored in Latin America, "- said V.Lichaev.

    http://vpk.name/news/130333_stranyi_latinskoi_ameriki_interesuyutsya_istrebitelem_su30mki_s_raketoi_bramos.html

    I wonder which countries are interested.....I think Argentina would love to get the Su-30-Brahmos combo

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:58 am


    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  collegeboy16 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:21 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    nothing like soothing classical music to go with this lithe ballerina of a (war)bird.


    kvs wrote:
    Russia doesn't make anything

    -Obama, Loser
    also exports no fucks at all. Twisted Evil

    Pinto
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 834
    Points : 889
    Join date : 2015-05-16
    Location : India

    Super Sukhois

    Post  Pinto on Sat May 16, 2015 2:29 pm

    Whats the present status of super sukhoi upgrades of present "SU 30 MKI" to be done in batches. how many have been upgraded ?

    or the upgrades still going on ?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Indian Su-30MKI: News

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:11 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 pm