Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Share

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5262
    Points : 5307
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Militarov on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:17 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    I am just pointing out extreme similarity between the designs

    You mean like the fact that the F-15 looks rather like the MiG-25 and that the F-22 is just a stealthy F-15...

    This however goes way beyond "it reminds of", 90% of Neuron and this drawing we have at this moment are the same, identical.

    I am not going into capabilities or anything in terms of onboard equipment as it probably does not exist yet, but in terms of aerodynamical solution.... its almost the same damn thing.

    We sure can say its further development of SKAT template but, lets be honest Russians borrowed this one big time.
    Maybe with a little help from an RQ-170 that didn't return home. Which also had some very interesting stuff inside. Allegedly.

    Thats plausible too, but in terms of what we can see, this shares alot more with Neuron than RQ. But sure, if some of the "avionics" from RQ-180 found their way to Russia it could prove extremly useful.

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3868
    Points : 3903
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:59 pm

    There is only one issue. The Yak 133 is twice as heavy as the Neuron and from what is being announced it has almost twice the payload and has a higher ceiling according to variants.

    This has to be a distant derivative of the Yak 130 although it looks lardy.

    Isos
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 428
    Points : 432
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Isos on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:04 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    I am just pointing out extreme similarity between the designs

    You mean like the fact that the F-15 looks rather like the MiG-25 and that the F-22 is just a stealthy F-15...

    This however goes way beyond "it reminds of", 90% of Neuron and this drawing we have at this moment are the same, identical.

    I am not going into capabilities or anything in terms of onboard equipment as it probably does not exist yet, but in terms of aerodynamical solution.... its almost the same damn thing.

    We sure can say its further development of SKAT template but, lets be honest Russians borrowed this one big time.

    Neuron is based on B-2 design. I've seen somewhere that US gave them the technical datas for it. It's a really simple design so it's normal they look the same.

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1519
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:45 pm

    Gents I guess I have found the reason why.  Although it took this pic from quoted source it might be actual Neuron Merde! But just an educated guess.


    I did some Yandex-fu/googler-fu with Prorvv an d Yak keywords and...none of actual pic, only CG in theme of layouts from Yak early 2000s but no pics...yet Smile))


    this is from original Yak´s site





    flaps Frenchie? however this is 9 years old pic of MiG Skat - look at flaps... (wow again French layout before French?)




    and this beast of Ulyanovsk 2014
    http://military-informant.com/airforca/1-sp-676800061.html


    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5262
    Points : 5307
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Militarov on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:08 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Gents I guess I have found the reason why.  Although it took this pic from quoted source it might be actual Neuron Merde! But just an educated guess.


    I did some Yandex-fu/googler-fu with Prorvv an d Yak keywords and...none of actual pic, only CG in theme of layouts from Yak early 2000s but no pics...yet Smile))


    this is from original Yak´s site





    flaps Frenchie? however this is 9 years old pic of MiG Skat - look at flaps... (wow again French layout before French?)




    and this beast of Ulyanovsk 2014
    http://military-informant.com/airforca/1-sp-676800061.html


    Actually... Neuron is just latest in the line of few Dassault projects based around same platform which goes back to mid 90s.

    http://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/passion/aircraft/military-dassault-aircraft/ave/

    Also from what we are aware SKAT never went further from full size mockup.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9781
    Points : 10273
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  George1 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:33 am

    Russian Eastern Military District unit gets cutting-edge unmanned aircraft

    VLADIVOSTOK, November 3. /TASS/. The unmanned aircraft unit of Russia’s Eastern Military District deployed to the Amur region has received a shipment of new Eleron-3 unmanned aircraft that will allow to conduct round-the-clock reconnaissance missions and transfer data via secured channels, Eastern Military District Spokesman Colonel Alexander Gordeyev told TASS on Thursday.

    "The Eleron-3 unmanned aircraft is equipped with a low-noise electric engine and the GLONASS/GPS navigation devices. It has reduced optical, acoustic and radar signature and is designed to carry replaceable photo and video cameras, a thermal imager, a jamming station and other useful devices," Gordeyev elaborated.

    The unmanned aircraft is capable of operating at various heights and in various temperatures over 50 kilometers away from the ground control station.

    According to Gordeyev, operators for this unmanned aircraft have already been retrained at the Defense Ministry’s Training Center for Unmanned Aviation.


    More:
    http://tass.com/defense/910368


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Benya
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 256
    Points : 262
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Benya on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:00 pm

    Russian troops have used an upgraded version of Tachyon UAV during military exercise in Serbia.

    The Russian, Belarusian and Serbian airborne units participating in Exercise Slavic Brotherhood 2016 in Serbia have used an upgraded Russian-made Tachyon unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) to coordinate their efforts during airdrops, the Russian Defense Ministry’s press office told journalists.


    Russian army soldiers train with Tachyon unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during military exercise (Archive image)

    The Slavic Brotherhood international tactical exercise of Russian, Belarusian and Serbian military units was kicked off near Belgrade on November 2 until November 15, with about 200 Russian service members participating.

    "The trilateral interaction of Russian, Belarusian and Serbian units and the coordination during the airdrops were carried out when the troops worked to achieve cohesion. In addition, a training session was held to designate targets for Serbian field artillery elements and conduct air reconnaissance to reconnoiter the [optional] enemy’s positions more accurately," the press office said.

    Russian airborne scouts also used the UAV to coordinate actions. According to the press office, a Tachyon UAV with an upgraded software package and advanced night-vision cameras has been used at the exercise.

    "The Tachyon unmanned aircraft will conduct real-time electro-optical reconnaissance," the Defense Ministry said.

    It also noted that the UAV was capable of air reconnaissance, control field artillery fires and coordinate the troops in the drop zone in the face of heavy countermeasures and radioactive, chemical or biological contamination. The drone is designed for operating five to 40 km behind the forward line of own troops.

    Source: Arrow http://www.armyrecognition.com/november_2016_global_defense_security_news_industry/russian_troops_have_used_an_upgraded_version_of_tachyon_uav_during_military_exercise_in_serbia_tass_10911165.html

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9781
    Points : 10273
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  George1 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:34 pm

    VLADIVOSTOK, November 17. /TASS/. Units of the Eastern Military District received 10 new unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) "Orlan-10" and "Eleron-3" in 2016, head of the district’s press service Alexander Gordeyev said on Thursday.

    More:
    http://tass.com/defense/912944


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Benya
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 256
    Points : 262
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Benya on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:52 pm

    Western Military District of Russian army to receive Granat and Eleron-3 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

    Russia’s Western Military District has received ten Granat and Eleron-3 unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in 2016, the district’s press office said. Russian armed forces continue to extend the use of UAVs in all military units.


    Granat-1 portable reconnaissance UAV of Russian armed forces.

    "Western Military District units have received another 10 unmanned aerial vehicles, including Granat and Eleron-3 UAVs with advanced electro-optical reconnaissance modules," the press office said.

    "Officers of the UAV service have trained more than 100 specialists who are accomplishing reconnaissance tasks and searching for a simulated enemy’s targets both in the daytime and at night in all weather conditions within crews," the press office added.

    In all, Western Military District unmanned aerial vehicles have logged more than 700 flight hours in 2016.
    Over this period, UAVs took off more than 600 times both in the daytime and at night in all weather conditions.

    The unmanned aerial vehicles have enhanced the capabilities of reconnaissance units in the field and helped avoid military personnel and hardware losses in most cases.

    The Granat-1 is a portable remotely operated suveillance drone. It has a maximum take-off weight of 2.5 kg offering a payload capacity up to 0.4 kg. It can fly at a maximum speed of 120 km/h with a maximum endurance of 1.3 hours.


    Russian-made Eleron-3 reconnaissance UAV.

    The Eleron-3 is Russian-made reconnaissance UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). The Eleron-3 is a battery powered with maximum takeoff weight of 5.3 kg. It can fly at a speed from 50 to 130 km/h with a maximum cruising range of 25 km.

    The Eleron-3 has a flight endurance of up to 2 hours at an altitude from 1,500 to 5,000 meters. It is launched by throwing it and can land by flying close to the ground and shutting its engine off.

    Source: Arrow http://www.armyrecognition.com/december_2016_global_defense_security_news_industry/western_military_district_of_russian_army_to_receive_granat_and_eleron-3_unmanned_aerial_vehicles_11112164.html



    Another 10? I don't know what is the scale of small UAVs production, but seeing the size of these, I think that within a year, they can equip a lot, if not all reconaissance/artillery reconaissance units of a whole military district. Their range isn't much, I think that they will be issued to short-range mortar/artillery units. Most Russian artillery pieces (both towed and self-propelled howitzers and MLRS systems) have a range around/above 20-25 kilometers, so they will need a "Leer-3"/"Takhion" drone at least. MLRS regiments/brigades equipped with BM-30 "Smerch" MLRS systems will need an even longer range drone (80-100kms).

    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1984
    Points : 2024
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  franco on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:57 pm

    A look at the Outpost UAV, Russian development of the Israeli Searcher MK II ;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2354007.html

    My understanding is there will soon be 50 of these complexes, all with C3 container, radar, etc and 3 UAV's.

    theking950
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Join date : 2016-07-29

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  theking950 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 am

    franco wrote:A look at the Outpost UAV, Russian development of the Israeli Searcher MK II ;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2354007.html

    My understanding is there will soon be 50 of these complexes, all with C3 container, radar, etc and 3 UAV's.
    why did you pay so much for this old uav if you buy buy this
    https://scontent.fhfa2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726736_10210617908498875_7361140991391824820_n.jpg?oh=a4be35c2022e4b4a9e82ead5db486040&oe=58D8BA90
    israel heron tp 4650 take of weight 1000 kg payload

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5262
    Points : 5307
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Militarov on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:44 am

    theking950 wrote:
    franco wrote:A look at the Outpost UAV, Russian development of the Israeli Searcher MK II ;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2354007.html

    My understanding is there will soon be 50 of these complexes, all with C3 container, radar, etc and 3 UAV's.
    why did you pay so much for this old uav if you buy buy this
    https://scontent.fhfa2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726736_10210617908498875_7361140991391824820_n.jpg?oh=a4be35c2022e4b4a9e82ead5db486040&oe=58D8BA90
    israel heron tp 4650 take of weight 1000 kg payload

    At the moment when this was signed Russia required recon drones, as it operated virtually no drones whatsoever. And IAI Eitan is reaching into heavish attack drone category, also i am not sure how Israel would feel about selling it to Russia even back then.

    theking950
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Join date : 2016-07-29

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  theking950 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:31 am

    Militarov wrote:
    theking950 wrote:
    franco wrote:A look at the Outpost UAV, Russian development of the Israeli Searcher MK II ;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2354007.html

    My understanding is there will soon be 50 of these complexes, all with C3 container, radar, etc and 3 UAV's.
    why did you pay so much for this old uav if you buy buy this
    https://scontent.fhfa2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726736_10210617908498875_7361140991391824820_n.jpg?oh=a4be35c2022e4b4a9e82ead5db486040&oe=58D8BA90
    israel heron tp 4650 take of weight 1000 kg payload

    At the moment when this was signed Russia required recon drones, as it operated virtually no drones whatsoever. And IAI Eitan is reaching into heavish attack drone category, also i am not sure how Israel would feel about selling it to Russia even back then.
    or hermes 900 is good also can atack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xABahAVm6bA

    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1984
    Points : 2024
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  franco on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:47 pm

    theking950 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    theking950 wrote:
    franco wrote:A look at the Outpost UAV, Russian development of the Israeli Searcher MK II ;

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2354007.html

    My understanding is there will soon be 50 of these complexes, all with C3 container, radar, etc and 3 UAV's.
    why did you pay so much for this old uav if you buy buy this
    https://scontent.fhfa2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726736_10210617908498875_7361140991391824820_n.jpg?oh=a4be35c2022e4b4a9e82ead5db486040&oe=58D8BA90
    israel heron tp 4650 take of weight 1000 kg payload

    At the moment when this was signed Russia required recon drones, as it operated virtually no drones whatsoever. And IAI Eitan is reaching into heavish attack drone category, also i am not sure how Israel would feel about selling it to Russia even back then.
    or hermes 900 is good also can atack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xABahAVm6bA

    It was low tech. There was no way the Israeli's ,even if they had wanted too, was giving over attack or higher tech UAV's. The Outpost is higher tech then the Searcher but more importantly allowed the Russians to jump start their UAV development.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15865
    Points : 16570
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:09 am

    The purchase was purely commercial and not every option was on the table.

    They bought the UAVs on offer for inflated prices because that was the deal.

    the performance was actually quite irrelevant... this was a chance for the Russian military to look at a mature system that they could take away and play with to formulate their own performance requirements.

    I would think just looking at they way they have operated in Syria it is pretty clear they don't operate the same way the israelis and US do so their needs and wants and requirements will be different.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    theking950
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Join date : 2016-07-29

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  theking950 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:26 am

    GarryB wrote:The purchase was purely commercial and not every option was on the table.

    They bought the UAVs on offer for inflated prices because that was the deal.

    the performance was actually quite irrelevant... this was a chance for the Russian military to look at a mature system that they could take away and play with to formulate their own performance requirements.

    I would think just looking at they way they have operated in Syria it is pretty clear they don't operate the same way the israelis and US do so their needs and wants and requirements will be different.
    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15865
    Points : 16570
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 am


    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    I am a New Zealander... you know... one of those countries your agents pretend to be so they can do illegal things internationally without coming under suspicion...

    You sold Russia old crap at inflated prices... Russia did the same with some old kit to generate some cash to develop new stuff. Not a crime.

    You can call Iran the enemy and Hezbulla terrorists but your country was founded on Israeli terrorism... what do you expect peace and democracy?



    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    theking950
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Join date : 2016-07-29

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  theking950 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:17 am

    GarryB wrote:

    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    I am a New Zealander... you know... one of those countries your agents pretend to be so they can do illegal things internationally without coming under suspicion...

    You sold Russia old crap at inflated prices... Russia did the same with some old kit to generate some cash to develop new stuff. Not a crime.

    You can call Iran the enemy and Hezbulla terrorists but your country was founded on Israeli terrorism... what do you expect peace and democracy?

    No one forced the Russians to buy in that price look in 1947 un offer 2 states solutin arab go to war and lose we got israel why the hell is it your problem what going on in israel?
    we not interfere crimes against humanity that Russia does their invasion of Syria and Ukraine have not said anything Although the Russians are the biggest culprits here
    if we give them a state it will be teror state like gaza and they will not be part of israel
    what will hepen if we stop give them work in israel and stop there elctricity and water?
    they will colapse and then will blame israel

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1605
    Points : 1633
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  KiloGolf on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:22 am

    theking950 wrote:crimes against humanity that Russia does their invasion of Syria and Ukraine

    There are no such crimes committed by Russia as far as I know, in either of these countries.
    Could you be more specific?

    SeigSoloyvov
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 297
    Points : 301
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    theking950 wrote:crimes against humanity that Russia does their invasion of Syria and Ukraine

    There are no such crimes committed by Russia as far as I know, in either of these countries.
    Could you be more specific?

    Invasion of syria....?

    To claim Ukraine is one thing but syria?.

    That is one delusional racist SOB

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3857
    Points : 3969
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:51 pm

    theking950 wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The purchase was purely commercial and not every option was on the table.

    They bought the UAVs on offer for inflated prices because that was the deal.

    the performance was actually quite irrelevant... this was a chance for the Russian military to look at a mature system that they could take away and play with to formulate their own performance requirements.

    I would think just looking at they way they have operated in Syria it is pretty clear they don't operate the same way the israelis and US do so their needs and wants and requirements will be different.
    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa  and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    Russia arming Hezbollah? Got proof of that?

    Just because Soviet/Russian gear is used by Hezbollah does not mean sh*t. Do you have any idea how much of that stuff is in circulation today?

    They use US equipment too. Should we conclude that USA is arming them as well?

    And last time I checked Iran is official country and they pay for their stuff.

    miketheterrible
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 398
    Points : 400
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:14 pm

    theking950 wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The purchase was purely commercial and not every option was on the table.

    They bought the UAVs on offer for inflated prices because that was the deal.

    the performance was actually quite irrelevant... this was a chance for the Russian military to look at a mature system that they could take away and play with to formulate their own performance requirements.

    I would think just looking at they way they have operated in Syria it is pretty clear they don't operate the same way the israelis and US do so their needs and wants and requirements will be different.
    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa  and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    who cares if your a Jew? Point is, not everyone goes to kiss your feat. Your kind funds and sells tech to Russia's enemies, for decades. Yet somehow we are to give a shit about your feelings?

    Russia purchased those UAVs at extortion prices cause of a corrupt defense minister who was investigated and ousted. Oh well.

    Garryb is right. Your nation was founded through terrorism, foreign empire stealing land, and you guys stealing land. What's worst, you continue to steal land. So you guys are the last ones to complain.

    Should we post pics of your beloved yatenyahoo or whatever his stupid name is, shaking hands with daesh terrorists in medical care?

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5262
    Points : 5307
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Militarov on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 pm

    theking950 wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

    im israeli the problems you russians arming our enemy and hizballa and iran so we cant trust you to sell you advenced uav you will give it to iran and hizballa

    I am a New Zealander... you know... one of those countries your agents pretend to be so they can do illegal things internationally without coming under suspicion...

    You sold Russia old crap at inflated prices... Russia did the same with some old kit to generate some cash to develop new stuff. Not a crime.

    You can call Iran the enemy and Hezbulla terrorists but your country was founded on Israeli terrorism... what do you expect peace and democracy?

    No one forced the Russians to buy in that price look in 1947 un offer 2 states solutin arab go to war and lose we got israel  why the hell is it your problem what going on in israel?
    we  not interfere crimes against humanity that Russia does their invasion of Syria and Ukraine have not said anything Although the Russians are the biggest culprits here
    if we give them a state it will be teror state like gaza and they will not be part of israel
    what will hepen if we stop give them work in israel and stop there elctricity and water?
    they will colapse and then will blame israel

    Russian invasion in Ukraine? Where is that invasion taking place?

    Russian invasion in Syria? Mmm.. or it was invited to Syria by Syrian gov?

    Russians are biggest culprits for the last 65 years of constant fighting in Middle East and Israel? How about no.

    Soo.. if i give you photo of Hezb and Hamas fighters using Croatian VHS-1 and VHS-2... Yugoslavian M-70... American M4...American M16A2...German MP5... that means they are all arming them too? Cure logic my son are you sure you are from Israel? Yews are many things but are not retarded.

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1605
    Points : 1633
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  KiloGolf on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:19 pm

    IDF can erase HzB from the map if they wanted, but Israel doesn't seem eager to fight prolonged wars that will hurt their Economy. Some token UAV tech is not going to make any difference and can be blown out of the sky easily. Israeli politicians need to understand that HzB is probably the least of their problems right now.

    miketheterrible wrote:Garryb is right. Your nation was founded through terrorism, foreign empire stealing land, and you guys stealing land.

    You're confusing Israel with the beardie expansion in the Levant, North Africa and so on.
    The whole Palestinian brand is bogus to say the least.

    Israel has the right to exist and Jerusalem is rightfully their capital. Both Egypt and Jordan withdrew sovereignty from Gaza and W. Bank respectively. Israel gave up Gaza but they have no reason to abandon prime real estate such as in the West Bank.

    It's their call.

    theking950
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Join date : 2016-07-29

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  theking950 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:54 pm

    you can buy china uav for cheap

    Sponsored content

    Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 am