Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Norway shooting oddity

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Norway shooting oddity

Post  Pervius on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 pm

The shooting in Norway, from what's been found out apparently the shooter ordered pure Nicotine from a wholesale supplier in China. He dipped his hollowpoint bullets in that Nicotine.

1 drop of Nicotine will kill you. Which appears to be why so many died, even with non-fatal wounds. The shooter could have used darts and a blow gun and accomplished the same deaths.

So with the United States decision to get Nicotine from it's Tobacco sold to consumers.....where's all the Nicotine...and what are they plotting to do with it?

Was the Norway shooting a sign of what's to come? Population reduction...or warfare tactic to come?

NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Re: Norway shooting oddity

Post  NationalRus on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

1 guy going crazy and the left eats it, while islamists fucks invade europe daily, were islamists fucks fight daily ther jihad on several fronts and blow themslefs up killing children and civilians daily and preach death to infidels daily the left eats this one guy who gone mad by trying to draw a line that right-wing christian fundamentalism is same dangerous... and violents and is as same as a problem then the poor victimized muslims angry angry

breivik did crazy shit by going and killing chilldren, even if ther were labour members they were just children not marxist zombies yet, if he would did it in a islamist really were they demand sharia law and "denish blood" like they did after they cartoons i would understand

but its understandable that at some point some one will have enough of self hating anti-white culture destroying pro-multikulti liberal left media and polticis

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  Pervius on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Those muslims didn't invade Europe.

They were invited. Nobody stopped them from coming.

Here is what I think is the real story.....US/China/Russia all put lots of chemicals weapons in all these countries....but the world created a Chemical Weapons Treaty that alllllll chemical weapons have to be destroyed by April 2012.

Nobody can afford to get rid of all of these warfare chemicals.....hmmm....maybe if we slap these Albanians around and get somebody to start slaughtering them....start a little skirmish....maybe they will break out those chemical weapons and use them so China/US/America doesn't have to pay to get rid of them??

Money saver. Chemical weapons were likely broken out...maybe poisoning few people here and there...some were likely burried....hidden for later....Ahh...saved Russia/China/US money.

Hmmm.....Iraq never used their chemical weapons the US gave them.....so the US bombed the crap out of the chemical weapons bunkers (violating Chemical Convention Treaty)...to save money?

Why is Libya being destabilized? Somebody doesn't want to PAY to get rid of all of those chemical weapons? Who gave chemical weapons to crazy Gaddafi in the first place? US?? They did use to be friends.

Why did Europe allow all the muslims in?

A: Middle Eastern Oil Princes demanded it
    B: Europe needed new souls to justify more spending
    C: They were brought in as TOOLS for you to make money off of?
    D: Reduced the number of muslims in those countries we wanted to destabilize-topple?
    E: Rich people in power didn't want to fork out the money to get rid of all of the Chemical Weapons they created and put in all these countries
    F: Reduce population
    G: Justify Europe having more money to get oil to keep warm in the winter
    H: Create money so Liberal Left has more money to steal for themselves
    I: Liberal Left uses muslims to kill/deal with their opponents to justify more of the above

All of the above.

NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post  NationalRus on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

you are mostly talking bullshit

firstly nobody invited them, some were in the 50's but then they just keept coming and yes nobody stoped them, thats the problem wheil they invaded europe

whats whit the chemical weapons BS, they are no problem to get rid of and proffesonal factorys are working on them to get rid off them and they will, and not much were ever ever used in history not even speaking about modern times, who thinks saddam used them heavly? by droping some C-Bombs LOl peanuts so he gasd some 5.000 thousend kurds and 8.000 iranians so what? is that a lot for a war? lol!! your avarage WW1 veteran would laugh about that

gaddafi doesn't even have them, all were destroyed years ago for economic assistance

the multicultural fail must be deald with, europe people must rise again the islamists and muslims and fight the left & liberals who are destroying it

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

whats whit the chemical weapons BS, they are no problem to get rid of and proffesonal factorys are working on them to get rid off them and they will, and not much were ever ever used in history not even speaking about modern times, who thinks saddam used them heavly? by droping some C-Bombs LOl peanuts so he gasd some 5.000 thousend kurds and 8.000 iranians so what? is that a lot for a war? lol!! your avarage WW1 veteran would laugh about that

Actually I remember the US State Department started to create a stink about that gas attack... when they thought it was the Iranians doing it.

When they found out it was Saddam gassing Kurds they shut up.

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  Pervius on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Libya's Chemical Weapons were to be destroyed by April 2011.

The Chemical Weapons Convention doesn't show them as having complied.

fredleander
    Private
    Private

Post  fredleander on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm

In Norway now most of the attention is on what the police did and did not - and why not.....

Fred

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 am

Shame really... the attention should be on the asshat that actually did it and what you can do to him that will make other people not want to do the same thing.

This guy is cold and calculating and knew exactly what he was doing, there is no question of guilt or innocence.

He is a perfect example of why countries should retain the death penalty.

He did it so people would listen to what he had to say.

I say put a muzzle on him and give him a lethal injection of something that will kill him over a period or 20 or 30 minutes so he can enjoy the pain and fear like some of his victims felt.

The alternative is to put him in prison for life, which is expensive and ultimately pointless because you are never going to release him so it has nothing to do with rehabilitation so he can fit into society when he is released because he is not going to be released.
    Life in prison will just cost taxpayers and he will have plenty of time to write a book and spread his Fd up point of view.

fredleander
    Private
    Private

Post  fredleander on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

GarryB wrote:Shame really... the attention should be on the asshat that actually did it and what you can do to him that will make other people not want to do the same thing.

This guy is cold and calculating and knew exactly what he was doing, there is no question of guilt or innocence.

He is a perfect example of why countries should retain the death penalty..

I am afraid death penalty doesn't help in cases like this.

GarryB wrote:He did it so people would listen to what he had to say.

I say put a muzzle on him and give him a lethal injection of something that will kill him over a period or 20 or 30 minutes so he can enjoy the pain and fear like some of his victims felt.

The alternative is to put him in prison for life, which is expensive and ultimately pointless because you are never going to release him so it has nothing to do with rehabilitation so he can fit into society when he is released because he is not going to be released.
    Life in prison will just cost taxpayers and he will have plenty of time to write a book and spread his Fd up point of view.

I bet he is out in 15 years time....

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 am

I am afraid death penalty doesn't help in cases like this.

It wont bring anyone back, but is 100% effective in preventing reoffending, and makes keeping the person separate from society much cheaper and easier... no heating, no food or water, not entertainment, no cell... just a small wooden box.

lulldapull
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lulldapull on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 pm

NationalRus wrote:1 guy going crazy and the left eats it, while islamists fucks invade europe daily, were islamists fucks fight daily ther jihad on several fronts and blow themslefs up killing children and civilians daily and preach death to infidels daily the left eats this one guy who gone mad by trying to draw a line that right-wing christian fundamentalism is same dangerous... and violents and is as same as a problem then the poor victimized muslims angry angry

breivik did crazy shit by going and killing chilldren, even if ther were labour members they were just children not marxist zombies yet, if he would did it in a islamist really were they demand sharia law and "denish blood" like they did after they cartoons i would understand

but its understandable that at some point some one will have enough of self hating anti-white culture destroying pro-multikulti liberal left media and polticis

So national Rus.....3% of Norwegian population is muslim and this much hatred?

Boy from the sounds of it Russians must really hate muslims. I never realized the extreme hate for muslims in Russia. Thanks for letting us know.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 am

Boy from the sounds of it Russians must really hate muslims. I never realized the extreme hate for muslims in Russia. Thanks for letting us know.

I have a very different view of people whether they are muslims or russian or australian... I don't jump to conclusions and try to get to know the individual before I make decisions.

But most in the west like to have their stereotypes, and Russians have a stereotype in the west too, so I would think about throwing stones in glass houses before I criticised anyone for stereotypes.

lulldapull
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lulldapull on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 am

GarryB wrote:

I have a very different view of people whether they are muslims or russian or australian... I don't jump to conclusions and try to get to know the individual before I make decisions.

But most in the west like to have their stereotypes, and Russians have a stereotype in the west too, so I would think about throwing stones in glass houses before I criticised anyone for stereotypes.

You ain't kidding Garry. I went to a an Aussie military gathering the other day as a lot of our club members are veterans in the Aussie military and a lot of people there were of the opinion that Russians are 'neanderthals'.......they said that when ever they'd turn on the TV they'd see and I quote ........'neanderthal looking Asian mongrels like Charles Bronson'....... lol! Fukkin Charles Bronson? lol! ...what a riot!

Boy....I thought to myself that its fukking racist to say that.....but, what can you do when opinions are fukking set in stone......

I don't believe that since an overwhelming majority of Russians are mongrels that makes them any less of human beings or subhuman for that matter.

Least to say I am looking for another military scale modeling club now..... paratrooper

Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Russian Patriot on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 pm

First of all , I hate to break it to you guys, but alot of you guys are exhibiting nationalism in this thread and racism , which is against the rules of this respectful forum! Consider this your sole warning, otherwise I will have to take extreme measures like ask Vlad to ban all of you PERMANTLY!

I hope I got the message clear,guys!

Sincerely, RP

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 am

Could you please be more specific and clear about who you are talking about RP?

Even if you PM those you think are getting out of line.

If that was directed at me please read my post more carefully, I am talking about racism and stereotypes, but I don't think I am being racist.

In my last post I said I try to get to know people rather than try to judge them on where they came from or their religion.

Lulldapull I think is the same, he mentioned he went to an event and heard negative remarks made about Russians and is now looking for a new club to join makes him anti Russian either.

Though this comment "I don't believe that since an overwhelming majority of Russians are mongrels that makes them any less of human beings or subhuman for that matter. "

Is very amusing coming from an Australian... after all Australia is very much a melting pot of all sorts of white European immigrants... Greeks, Poms, Belgians, Poles, etc etc I find it amusing he thinks that because the Russian continent is in both Europe and Asia that suddenly Russians are "half Asian", because the correct technical name for New Guinea, Australia, and New Zealand, is Australasia... which technically makes him... and I Asians.

There is no pure white blood anymore, because there were a wide range of "white tribes" and they have all intermixed, but the real point is that they mixed the most when they moved away from where they came from, so if you want to talk about Mongrels your really need to talk about the places the Europeans moved to... and that wasn't Russia, it was New Zealand, Australia, the US, Canada etc etc.

The amusing thing is that when people from Northern Ireland, Ireland, and England arrive in a place like New Zealand they have nothing to fight about, it is the same with Muslims and Jews... on the other side of the world they don't fight.

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Well Lulldapull, saying that "a majority of russians are mongrels" in a RUSSIAN forum is a very clever thing to do...

Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Russian Patriot on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 am

GarryB wrote:Could you please be more specific and clear about who you are talking about RP?

Even if you PM those you think are getting out of line.

If that was directed at me please read my post more carefully, I am talking about racism and stereotypes, but I don't think I am being racist.

In my last post I said I try to get to know people rather than try to judge them on where they came from or their religion.

Lulldapull I think is the same, he mentioned he went to an event and heard negative remarks made about Russians and is now looking for a new club to join makes him anti Russian either.

Though this comment "I don't believe that since an overwhelming majority of Russians are mongrels that makes them any less of human beings or subhuman for that matter. "

Is very amusing coming from an Australian... after all Australia is very much a melting pot of all sorts of white European immigrants... Greeks, Poms, Belgians, Poles, etc etc I find it amusing he thinks that because the Russian continent is in both Europe and Asia that suddenly Russians are "half Asian", because the correct technical name for New Guinea, Australia, and New Zealand, is Australasia... which technically makes him... and I Asians.

There is no pure white blood anymore, because there were a wide range of "white tribes" and they have all intermixed, but the real point is that they mixed the most when they moved away from where they came from, so if you want to talk about Mongrels your really need to talk about the places the Europeans moved to... and that wasn't Russia, it was New Zealand, Australia, the US, Canada etc etc.

The amusing thing is that when people from Northern Ireland, Ireland, and England arrive in a place like New Zealand they have nothing to fight about, it is the same with Muslims and Jews... on the other side of the world they don't fight.

Even through my colleague answered you in the above post as who in particular I meant, I do have to warn you on the usage of the words "white tribes", so please substitute to some less controversial words.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am

First of all let me apologise if I have genuinely offended anyone, that was not my intent.

The subject of this thread is a white supremacist who murdered a large number of people indiscriminately to get his racist message out, so I would think that discussing race and using racial terms is a necessity.

I am not sure why "white tribes" is racist, because when talking about the origins of race you need to look at the periods several thousands of years ago when much of Europe was not what we would now call civilised. Before nations and countries there were tribes, which were and are family based groups that live together as a social group.

Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Russian Patriot on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 am

GarryB wrote:First of all let me apologise if I have genuinely offended anyone, that was not my intent.

The subject of this thread is a white supremacist who murdered a large number of people indiscriminately to get his racist message out, so I would think that discussing race and using racial terms is a necessity.

I am not sure why "white tribes" is racist, because when talking about the origins of race you need to look at the periods several thousands of years ago when much of Europe was not what we would now call civilised. Before nations and countries there were tribes, which were and are family based groups that live together as a social group.

I understand , but using the word "Caucasian" would be more respectful toward our diverse community.. Forgive me in turn for being picky..

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 am

Forgive me in turn for being picky..

I have a lot of respect for you RP, even if we don't agree on everything, I do respect your opinion and your contribution to this forum.

Being a moderator is often a thankless job and the role of enforcing rules without being an ahole about it is much more of a tightrope walk than most people understand.

I considered using the term caucasian, but I am talking about all the separate strands of caucasians. In fact I think the best way to describe it would be to talk about Asian, now this ethic group is regionally based, and of course is based on the geographic region of Asia, so Indians and Pakistanis are considered Asian as are Chinese and Japanese etc etc.
    Talking about pure Asian blood is a bit silly because Asian blood is so diverse. You can talk about pure... well I don't like to use the term pure, because all blood is pure, that is to say there is no such thing as impure blood, but you can talk about someone who is ethnicly chinese that does not have blood relatives of any other ethnicity, and someone who has a chinese parent and a Japanese parent... technically still asian, but in racist terms not "pure blood".

In Europe you have white supremacists who think White Europeans are one group, but there are Slavs and Nordic and Germanic groups Anglo Saxons etc etc and the mixes of those groups are technically mixed bloods.

The point I was trying to make was that with all the invasions and resettlements and changes in Europe, what they call pure white blood is all a mongrel mix, and they are so mixed up that no one there identifies themselves in ethnic terms, they use national terms.

Brits call themselves Brits, not anglo saxons.

In some regions ethnicity is still sadly important... most notably in war zones like the former Yugoslavia which as we all know fragmented on ethnic lines, so you have the Slavic Serbs and the Albanians opposed to each other, not over politics, but over blood.

BTW I would add in Lulldapulls defence that Mongrel perhaps doesn't have the negative implications in New Zealand and Australia that it seems to have elsewhere.

Australian sportsmen that succeed and that have a lot of aggression to win at all costs are said to have a lot of mongrel in them, which is seen as a good thing.

Also the fact that he is posting here and that he is looking for a new club suggests that while they might have stupid beliefs, he disagrees, and does not accept their silly ideas.

The Russians being half asians is unfortunately part of the stupid stereotypical British heritage of our countries, and is completely racist... and of course rubbish, and even stupid and actually wrong.

Rubbish because it is no more true than saying that Britain "owning" India makes Britons half Indian, or Britons controlling China all those years makes them half Chinese.

And stupid because even if it were true, so what? What exactly is wrong with being half or even fully asian?

And wrong because the Russian Federation is made up of hundreds of ethnic groups, most of whom would be considered caucasian... including caucasians!

Don't you think it is totally hipocritical calling a group halfbreeds and then identifying yourself as one of them by calling yourself caucasian... they are idiots.

The problem Britain has with Russia has nothing to do with communism and is basically a rival hatred that goes back several centuries.

Britain and Russia were both imperial powers, and while Britain was a naval power Russia was largely a land power. The main point of contention was that Britain feared Russian interference in India and her other colonies, and that fear was passed on to those colonies.

Here in New Zealand we built port defences in many of our major ports, and they weren't to use against the Germans or Japanese, they were to use against the Russians and were built well before WWI in most cases.

If you look at the records of Thaddius Von Bellingshousen (spelling) we not only had nothing to fear, but we should have embraced a guy that at a time when ships with 500 people on board left England and arrived in the US with 50% casualties to scurvy, managed to sail around the world, sight the continent of Antarctica for the first time and return home without losing a single sailor, while writing the manual for the Russian Navy on how to operate on the high seas... it is disappointing he is not as famous as he should be.

Again I apologise if I have offended anyone... race is a tricky subject, and no you are not being picky RP, in a topic like this it is important that all posters... from raw recruit to colonel remembers the rules and remembers a little respect for others.

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 am

I say, let's move on and avoid racial slights ( and that goes for you too NationalRus....)
    Cheers I love you

lulldapull
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lulldapull on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Whoa! what the Shocked hell is going on here?

I just said that poor old Charles Bronson was being stereotyped by some ignorant people, and I didn't like it. Shocked

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm

lulldapull wrote:Whoa! what the Shocked hell is going on here?

I just said that poor old Charles Bronson was being stereotyped by some ignorant people, and I didn't like it. Shocked

Seems like there was a misunderstanding.

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  Pervius on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

What the heck folks....

The Norway shooter a racist?

Yes he was. He supported Israel....not a Palestinian State.

Israel's Racist. They declare they are a JEWISH State. You can't join that religion unless your a FULL blood.

Yes Racism still exists in this world.

Russia has Jewish Blood. New Zealand has Jewish blood. I have Jewish blood. But I'm not a full blood so I'm dirt to Israel as are the rest of you. If you haven't noticed there's a cleansing going on around the world...by Racists. It still exists today and they have full power. You nor I can stop them.

milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  milky_candy_sugar on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 am

Jews are an ethno-religious group, both an ethnicity, with it's own traditions, and a religion. To say that Israel is a Jewish state would be like saying that Russia is a Russian state...you should also consider that 10% of the Israeli population is muslim. I don't know about you, but i'm half jewish and i've never been considered as dirt by my peers...Generalisation kills, buddy. But yes, there are jews which are racists, like there are arabic racists, white racists, black racists.... Don't just pinpoint one nation, because pretty much everyone is concerned in this case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:47 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 am