Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Hello!

RuStepan
    Private
    Private

Hello!

Post  RuStepan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

Hello everyone. I am Stepan from St.Petersburg, Russia. I live currently in Germany until i finish my medical studies, that is 3 more years. After that i am thinking of joining the GREAT RUSSIAN ARMY as a medic.
    I want to thank Russian Patriot for introducing and inviting me to this awesome forum. I hope i can contribute to the rise of this great forum, too.

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Re: Hello!

Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 am

RuStepan wrote:Hello everyone. I am Stepan from St.Petersburg, Russia. I live currently in Germany until i finish my medical studies, that is 3 more years. After that i am thinking of joining the GREAT RUSSIAN ARMY as a medic.
    I want to thank Russian Patriot for introducing and inviting me to this awesome forum. I hope i can contribute to the rise of this great forum, too.

Welcome to RMF! I lived in Sankt Peterburg with my aunt for a couple years as a child.

Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  Vladislav on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 am

RuStepan wrote:Hello everyone. I am Stepan from St.Petersburg, Russia. I live currently in Germany until i finish my medical studies, that is 3 more years. After that i am thinking of joining the GREAT RUSSIAN ARMY as a medic.

Hello Stepan, welcome to RMF! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm