Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Hello everyone

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Hello everyone

Post  Pervius on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello everyone.

I want to create a website and would like to know how I can create one without registering it's domain but still have it on the internet.

For example WhoIs when searched using this website says it's an invalid request, it won't show who owns the website or even acknowledge it exists.

So I went to GoDaddy.com to try and see who owns it, still comes back "invalid domain extension"

Plus you can't buy russiadefence.englishboard.net thru Godaddy...invalid domain. Odd..

How come a website you can't use WhoIs on, is the top website Google shows when using "russia military forum" as the search terms?

How can I create a website nobody can find out who owns??? How is this done?

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Hello everyone

Post  GarryB on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Sorry, I can't help with your problem... but welcome to the forum anyway... Smile

Pervius
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post  Pervius on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:56 am

Also if I use Ping or Tracert to try and get the real IP address of this website or see the network path to the server to find location it says "unable to resolve target system" or if "www" is used it quickly pops up and says "time out"?

How do I make such a website with this capability?

nightcrawler
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  nightcrawler on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Pervius wrote:Also if I use Ping or Tracert to try and get the real IP address of this website or see the network path to the server to find location it says "unable to resolve target system" or if "www" is used it quickly pops up and says "time out"?

How do I make such a website with this capability?
    Ask Vladimir or PM him he can help you alone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:53 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:53 pm