Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Share

    Project Canada

    Posts : 664
    Points : 667
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Project Canada on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:29 pm

    Blast Hits   Saint Petersburg Metro

    https://sputniknews.com/russia/201704031052234767-saint-petersburg-metro-explosion/

    Karl Haushofer

    Posts : 707
    Points : 702
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm

    Seems like another terrorist act by North Caucasus muslims.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6955
    Points : 7053
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:21 pm


    Second bomb was disposed of, disguised as fie extinguisher:




    And the amount of things that this will change is ZERO.

    North Caucasus is still part of Russia and Ramsey will be going on another one of hunting trips that he enjoys so much in the countryside real soon. (That is if it was Chechens who did this, by now they should know better...)

    Moderates in Hama are being dismantled as we speak.

    Saudis can wiggle only for so long before reality of oil prices and money reserves hits home. Once it does it will be spectacle that will make Genghis Khan's influence on Islamic history look like enjoyable spa weekend.


    Project Canada

    Posts : 664
    Points : 667
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Project Canada on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:

    Saudis can wiggle only for so long before reality of oil prices and money reserves hits home. Once it does it will be spectacle that will make Genghis Khan's influence on Islamic history look like enjoyable spa weekend.

    I feel like its not happening fast enough. I wish it happens in my lifetime. Im sick of Islamists spreading everywhere like a planetary cancer.
    avatar
    OminousSpudd

    Posts : 896
    Points : 905
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  OminousSpudd on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:25 pm

    RIP to those killed. May the perpetrators be brought to justice. Godspeed to the FSB.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4627
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 am

    R.I.P.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2427
    Points : 2411
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 pm

    In such a terrible situation as this, there are those who are using this to further advance their political agenda. And yes, it is the beloved western stooges that are always paraded and glorified in our western media:
    https://antimaidan.ru/article/10325

    Makes me mad that these stupid fucks get to continue their bullshit.

    Project Canada

    Posts : 664
    Points : 667
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Project Canada on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 pm


    6 suspected ISIS recruiters arrested after St. Petersburg attack

    Six suspected ISIS and Al-Nusra Front recruiters, said to come from Central Asian countries, were detained in St. Petersburg days after the blast in the city’s Metro. President Putin says any post-Soviet country could be the target of a terrorist attack.
    Six nationals of Central Asian countries were detained following a series of anti-terrorism raid by Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) the Interior Ministry and National Guard in St. Petersburg, the Investigative Committee said in a statement.
    The suspects, who came to Russia to seek employment, “have been recruiting people of Central Asian descent since 2015 in St. Petersburg to become followers of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL] and Al Nusra Front, and to carry out terrorist attacks,” the committee said.
    Having searched the suspected recruiters’ flat, the security services also retrieved Islamist propaganda literature and documents, which may be a piece of intelligence worthy of further investigation.
    https://www.rt.com/news/383593-isis-recruiters-detained-saint-petersburg/

    I only hope that if not executed, these Terrorist pigs get at least a thousand years sentence in a cold gulag prison with no pardon whatsoever and not some BS 5 - 10 year prison sentence  Rolling Eyes

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 400
    Points : 401
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:27 am

    Project Canada wrote:
    I only hope that if not executed, these Terrorist pigs get at least a thousand years sentence in a cold gulag prison with no pardon whatsoever and not some BS 5 - 10 year prison sentence  Rolling Eyes
    Well, the only hijacker of Beslan school to survive is still behind bars, and there is no way any Russian judge will ever parole him. The same will happen to these scums.
    avatar
    A Different Voice

    Posts : 70
    Points : 76
    Join date : 2015-11-12

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  A Different Voice on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm

    Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Project Canada wrote:
    I only hope that if not executed, these Terrorist pigs get at least a thousand years sentence in a cold gulag prison with no pardon whatsoever and not some BS 5 - 10 year prison sentence  Rolling Eyes
    Well, the only hijacker of Beslan school to survive is still behind bars, and there is no way any Russian judge will ever parole him. The same will happen to these scums.

    Probably better for the surviving Beslan terrorist to stay in prison. If released wouldn't live very long.

    Project Canada

    Posts : 664
    Points : 667
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Project Canada on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:35 am


    Stay of execution? Russian MP proposes ‘delayed death penalty’ for convicted terrorists

    The head of the State Duma Committee for Security has proposed allowing Russian courts to sentence convicted terrorists to death under condition that the execution of the sentence is delayed until the current moratorium on capital punishment is lifted.

    “We are moving towards humanization, but I would like our courts to use the term capital punishment in the sentences passed for especially grave crimes, with large numbers of victims killed by explosions or terrorist attacks. The actual execution can be postponed to the moment when the general public starts to realize that this punitive measure must be applied,” MP Vasily Piskaryov (United Russia) said in an interview with TASS.

    Piskaryov also told reporters that he was not giving up his intention to bring back the death penalty. He noted that he had discussed the idea with law enforcement officials and though he had not received broad support, some of those officials supported him.

    The lawmaker told reporters that he was confident that European nations would one day understand that in certain extreme cases the use of death penalty is justified and necessary.

    “In that case, persons convicted of terrorism would have their death sentences ready,” he said.

    In his interview, Piskaryov emphasized that he did not consider as valid the main argument of those who opposed death penalty for terrorism – the theory that the threat of death penalty would not stop suicide attackers.

    “Not all of them are suicide attackers; there are recruiters and organizers of attacks. Organizers are the most dangerous link in this chain because they have ideological and political positions.”

    Vladimir Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on Piskaryov’s proposal on Friday, claiming that the Presidential Information had no information about it. He, however, noted that the Kremlin position on the issue was well known and it had not changed.

    QUESTION MORE LIVE
    search
    Menu mobile
    HomeRussian politics
    Stay of execution? Russian MP proposes ‘delayed death penalty’ for convicted terrorists
    Published time: 9 Jun, 2017 10:37
    Stay of execution? Russian MP proposes ‘delayed death penalty’ for convicted terrorists
    © Alexey Filippov / Sputnik
    12
    The head of the State Duma Committee for Security has proposed allowing Russian courts to sentence convicted terrorists to death under condition that the execution of the sentence is delayed until the current moratorium on capital punishment is lifted.
    “We are moving towards humanization, but I would like our courts to use the term capital punishment in the sentences passed for especially grave crimes, with large numbers of victims killed by explosions or terrorist attacks. The actual execution can be postponed to the moment when the general public starts to realize that this punitive measure must be applied,” MP Vasily Piskaryov (United Russia) said in an interview with TASS.

    Read more
    © Vitaliy Ankov‘Capital crime!’ Nationalist lawmaker seeks return of death penalty for terrorists
    Piskaryov also told reporters that he was not giving up his intention to bring back the death penalty. He noted that he had discussed the idea with law enforcement officials and though he had not received broad support, some of those officials supported him.

    The lawmaker told reporters that he was confident that European nations would one day understand that in certain extreme cases the use of death penalty is justified and necessary.

    “In that case, persons convicted of terrorism would have their death sentences ready,” he said.

    In his interview, Piskaryov emphasized that he did not consider as valid the main argument of those who opposed death penalty for terrorism – the theory that the threat of death penalty would not stop suicide attackers.

    “Not all of them are suicide attackers; there are recruiters and organizers of attacks. Organizers are the most dangerous link in this chain because they have ideological and political positions.”

    Vladimir Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on Piskaryov’s proposal on Friday, claiming that the Presidential Information had no information about it. He, however, noted that the Kremlin position on the issue was well known and it had not changed.

    Read more
    © Tabyldy KadyrbekovRussian opinions on death penalty split evenly, poll shows
    Russia imposed a moratorium on capital punishment in 1996, as it was one of conditions for joining the Council of Europe. The last execution in the Russian Federation took place on September 2, 1996.

    Since the moratorium came into force, Russian politicians and state officials have repeatedly proposed reintroducing the death penalty for crimes such as terrorism, corruption, pedophilia and war crimes. Most recent proposal of this kind came from the nationalist party LDPR in March 2016 – it promised to draft a bill reinstating the death penalty for terrorists and foreign citizens convicted of drug trafficking.

    The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, has also repeatedly urged the authorities to introduce the death penalty for terrorism, arguing that keeping convicted extremists in prisons is too expensive and also that there is a threat that terrorists serving life sentences would recruit new supporters inside prisons.

    At the same time, the Presidential Human Rights Council, along with Putin, have repeatedly rejected calls to reinstitute executions, saying that the measure would be both inhumane and ineffective. In late 2015, the council’s chairman Mikhail Fedotov told reporters that in 2009, Russia’s Constitutional Court prolonged the moratorium on the death penalty, with Putin voicing his strong support for the decision.


    Does anybody have an idea why Putin is against the death penalty? Imo, the best way to get rid of a terrorist is by execution. (Along with all his family members if applicable )

    Project Canada

    Posts : 664
    Points : 667
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Project Canada on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:07 pm

    FSB detains ISIS members




    Imams needed in Russian prisons?? Rolling Eyes




    In my opinion, the second video is kinda disturbing, Russian prisons seems to treat Muzzie terrorists with the same Soft approach like in most western countries Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Just when will they realize that appeasement to these monsters will NEVER work?? Why cant they just Lobotomize them, Incapacitate them for life, give them premature Alzheimer's, if you kill their minds and reduce them to mindless zombies then they wont be capable of any violence for the rest of their lives. Problem solved! And another thing I dont understand is why continue to teach them Pisslam?? Why dont they just convert them to Orthodox Christianity? Russufication and Christianization is what they need if they are to become useful citizens. I am so sick to see how the West and Russia are afraid of Muslims and PIslam. This world is really going down the sewers. Maybe world war 3 will change all this and political correctness will be made a thing of the past. angry

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 400
    Points : 401
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:06 am

    Project Canada wrote:
    In my opinion, the second video is kinda disturbing, Russian prisons seems to treat Muzzie terrorists with the same Soft approach like in most western countries Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Just when will they realize that appeasement to these monsters will NEVER work?? Why cant they just Lobotomize them, Incapacitate them for life, give them premature Alzheimer's, if you kill their minds and reduce them to mindless zombies then they wont be capable of any violence for the rest of their lives. Problem solved! And another thing I dont understand is why continue to teach them Pisslam?? Why dont they just convert them to Orthodox Christianity? Russufication and Christianization is what they need if they are to become useful citizens. I am so sick to see how the West and Russia are afraid of Muslims and PIslam. This world is really going down the sewers. Maybe world war 3 will change all this and political correctness will be made a thing of the past. angry
    Russia, differently from most Western countries, has a big native Muslim population, they are not recently arrived immigrants, or 3rd generation at most, as it happens in Europe - Tatars, Chechens, Dagestani, etc, have always lived there and were converted to Islam many centuries ago. So Russia has to treat them with respect in order to avoid unrest which could lead up to a civil war. Persecute Islam and forcefully convert Russian muslims would be the worst the authorities could do. What Russia has been doing is control the spread of Wahhabi ideology, which is the true enemy, not traditional Islam that has been present in Russia for centuries without major problems - terrorism is recent, appearring after the fall of the USSR, thanks to the "help" delivered by Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other states in the form of Wahhabi preachers.
    avatar
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 238
    Points : 307
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:56 pm

    Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Project Canada wrote:
    In my opinion, the second video is kinda disturbing, Russian prisons seems to treat Muzzie terrorists with the same Soft approach like in most western countries Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Just when will they realize that appeasement to these monsters will NEVER work?? Why cant they just Lobotomize them, Incapacitate them for life, give them premature Alzheimer's, if you kill their minds and reduce them to mindless zombies then they wont be capable of any violence for the rest of their lives. Problem solved! And another thing I dont understand is why continue to teach them Pisslam?? Why dont they just convert them to Orthodox Christianity? Russufication and Christianization is what they need if they are to become useful citizens. I am so sick to see how the West and Russia are afraid of Muslims and PIslam. This world is really going down the sewers. Maybe world war 3 will change all this and political correctness will be made a thing of the past. angry
    Russia, differently from most Western countries, has a big native Muslim population, they are not recently arrived immigrants, or 3rd generation at most, as it happens in Europe - Tatars, Chechens, Dagestani, etc, have always lived there and were converted to Islam many centuries ago. So Russia has to treat them with respect in order to avoid unrest which could lead up to a civil war. Persecute Islam and forcefully convert Russian muslims would be the worst the authorities could do. What Russia has been doing is control the spread of Wahhabi ideology, which is the true enemy, not traditional Islam that has been present in Russia for centuries without major problems - terrorism is recent, appearring after the fall of the USSR, thanks to the "help" delivered by Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other states in the form of Wahhabi preachers.


    Turkey has not been a problem for a very long time; it completely cut all support to the Chechen separatists by 1997.

    Turkish Police even killed some Chechen hijacker(s) during a terrorist incident in Istanbul back in the 2000's.

    It is Saudi Arabia and probably some other Muslim countries, together with the West, that have offered continuous unceasing backing to these terrorists.

    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2344
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Cyberspec on Sat May 05, 2018 6:54 am

    Surreal footage from Derbent, Dagestan, in Russia. Where security forces have eliminated an ISIS group.

    https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/992336439399538691
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11738
    Points : 12213
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  George1 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:32 pm

    Russia’s security forces eliminate terrorist ringleader in Dagestan

    The ringleader was complicit in terror-related crimes, the National Anti-Terror Committee added

    MOSCOW, June 3. /TASS/. Russia’s security forces eliminated a terrorist ringleader in a special operation in the North Caucasus Republic of Dagestan, the National Anti-Terror Committee said on Sunday.

    "A gang ringleader who put up armed resistance was eliminated in the Tsumadinsky district of Dagestan," the National Anti-Terror Committee said.

    The ringleader was complicit in terror-related crimes, the committee added.

    "Weapons and ammunition were found on the scene of the combat engagement," the National Anti-Terror Committee said.

    The National Anti-Terror Committee’s operational headquarters reported earlier on Sunday that a counter-terror regime had been introduced in the Tsumadinsky district of Dagestan at 04:15 a.m. Moscow time.


    More:
    http://tass.com/society/1007735

    Sponsored content

    Re: Terrorism in Russia: Incidents and Dealing

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:00 am