Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Strategic Missile Troops (ICBMs): Discussion & News

dino00
    dino00

Strategic Missile Troops (ICBMs): Discussion & News - Page 14 Empty Re: Strategic Missile Troops (ICBMs): Discussion & News

Post  dino00 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Very interesting, for me red buttons is to explode things. Let's hope the recent one stays closed.
    Hole
    Hole

Strategic Missile Troops (ICBMs): Discussion & News - Page 14 Empty Re: Strategic Missile Troops (ICBMs): Discussion & News

Post  Hole on Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:37 pm

After confirming that Avangard went into service, deputy defence minister Kriworutschko told "Krasnaja Swezda" that a new 3 year contract will be signed for the construction of 3 new regiments of Yars mobile missile systems. Also he talked about a new mobile missile system called Sirena-M.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:36 am

Very interesting, for me red buttons is to explode things. Let's hope the recent one stays closed.

I agree, but it is ambiguous... when you are in a car and you see a red tail light you know the vehicle in front of you has stopped so you should at least slow down... equally a stop sign is red and a red traffic light indicates you should stop.

Yet red on a sports car says GOOOOO....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:25 am