Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

Visc
    Visc

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

Post  Visc on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 am

HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Razz Razz Razz lol!
    Fallen

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 11 Empty Happy Halloween

Post  Fallen on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4_uYz2GQ2c

In Persian:

Halovin Mobarak.

Arabic:

Eyd Raeb Saeid!!!

Pashtun:

Khosh Hellowin

Azeri:

Xoshbext Halowin

I wish you a good Halloween.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 11 Empty What to do after taking over this planet? (satire)

Post  The-thing-next-door on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Once this planet is under Russian controll what should be done with it? How should society be managed? What political system to use? & ofcourse how best to absolutely destroy freedom (satiricaly ofcouse) got any ideas?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 am

I realise you are attempting humour, but you actually come across as a western stooge who finally gives up and admits the west is an uncouth evil bunch of thugs and thieves... but they are still way better than the Chinese or Indians or Russians or whomever else they might choose would be.

The problem is that I really don't think the Russians or the Indians or the Chinese want to dominate the world the way the west tries... they just want to be able to make their own choices without western pressure and more importantly judgement.

The call that everyone wants to rule the world is not based in fact... most people just want to be left alone and live by some simple rules that apply to everyone equally.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 am

GarryB wrote:I realise you are attempting humour, but you actually come across as a western stooge who finally gives up and admits the west is an uncouth evil bunch of thugs and thieves... but they are still way better than the Chinese or Indians or Russians or whomever else they might choose would be.

The problem is that I really don't think the Russians or the Indians or the Chinese want to dominate the world the way the west tries... they just want to be able to make their own choices without western pressure and more importantly judgement.

The call that everyone wants to rule the world is not based in fact... most people just want to be left alone and live by some simple rules that apply to everyone equally.

I veiw Russia as a superior country in terms of both society and technology. I know Russia is not actauly evil but I like a little bit of "evil" atmosphere I am so sick of all the good vs bad garbage in reality there is niether so my preference of the "evil" atmosphere does not mean anything about my opinion of Russia. Russia does not bomb civilians or fund terrorism so Russia is actualy the "good" side if you insist on there being a good and bad side.

As for Russia not wanting to control the world well yes but the west is a threat and a threat has to be eliminated. Funny thing is nato give Russia and China a reason to invade its members therefor defeating its claimed purpose.

anyway the purpose of this topic is satirical "evil" plans of what to do after WW3 and not what to actualy do in this event
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander on Thu May 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Heard today the best joke in years, and this was from a certified asshole neocon who I like to putz with.

Dog is man's best friend. If you don't believe this, take your wife and your dog and lock them in the garage. Come back in an hour, open the door, and tell me which one is happy to see you.
    auslander
    auslander

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 11 Empty Women and tanks.

Post  auslander on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=gdB2uBhc0zY

Comments are as good as the vid.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:27 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/30-extremely-bizarre-florida-man-stories-prove-americas-far-more-trouble-we-thought

Cute even if inane.

GarryB
    GarryB

Hilarious-Funny posts Thread - Page 11 Empty Ever wanted to pat a lion as if it was a pussy cat?

Post  GarryB on Wed May 22, 2019 7:49 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 pm