Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Share
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3228
    Points : 3334
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:18 pm

    The problem is that ISIS are experts in franchising. They won't import a whole bunch of Middle-Eastern fanatics into Albania in an abortive attempt to kick things off; they'll look to engage potential allies and affiliates among Albania's and Kosovo's existing Islamists and extremists; like they try and do in every Muslim country.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3911
    Points : 3938
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:28 pm

    flamming_python wrote:The problem is that ISIS are experts in franchising. They won't import a whole bunch of Middle-Eastern fanatics into Albania in an abortive attempt to kick things off; they'll look to engage potential allies and affiliates among Albania's and Kosovo's existing Islamists and extremists; like they try and do in every Muslim country.

    The issue is that doeing that provokes a ripple effect in a Kosovar society.

    1. You disrupt the "biz". There's nothing worse for mafia biz, than having "dem Amuricanz" telling you you'd have to clean up your house. You might end up all Ghadaffied.
    2. You disrupt "clan" rules. If your islamic idiots start BS in the North, they might end up having to face a vendetta. This isn't Islam BS when you can hide in Saudi Shithole. The people you hurt, will hunt down EVERY member of the family. And kill them. This is why you just don't have huge issues among those retards.
    3. Trying shit in Albania is bound to have Pogrom-like effects on Arab holdings. We done it in the early 2000 when about a dozen Arab 'biznismen" were killed in special circumstances after Police discovered training camps nearby Tirana.

    Bluntly put, There's nothing good for ISIS in the Balkans.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3228
    Points : 3334
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:09 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The problem is that ISIS are experts in franchising. They won't import a whole bunch of Middle-Eastern fanatics into Albania in an abortive attempt to kick things off; they'll look to engage potential allies and affiliates among Albania's and Kosovo's existing Islamists and extremists; like they try and do in every Muslim country.

    The issue is that doeing that provokes a ripple effect in a Kosovar society.

    1. You disrupt the "biz". There's nothing worse for mafia biz, than having "dem Amuricanz" telling you you'd have to clean up your house. You might end up all Ghadaffied.
    2. You disrupt "clan" rules. If your islamic idiots start BS in the North, they might end up having to face a vendetta. This isn't Islam BS when you can hide in Saudi Shithole. The people you hurt, will hunt down EVERY member of the family. And kill them. This is why you just don't have huge issues among those retards.
    3. Trying shit in Albania is bound to have Pogrom-like effects on Arab holdings. We done it in the early 2000 when about a dozen Arab 'biznismen" were killed in special circumstances after Police discovered training camps nearby Tirana.

    Bluntly put, There's nothing good for ISIS in the Balkans.

    Well good to see that they know how to deal with these cretins in Albania.

    I'm less optimistic about Bosnia though; where many people hate their fellow Slavs (understandably in part, due to what Milosevic did there) and do not consider themselves as Slavs; rather as 'Muslims'. All the Bosnians I've talked to on the internet have been the biggest beardies in any case; buying into all that Islamic & Caliphate BS, caring more about what happens in Kashmir, Chechnya, etc... than right next door to them.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3911
    Points : 3938
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:10 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:The problem is that ISIS are experts in franchising. They won't import a whole bunch of Middle-Eastern fanatics into Albania in an abortive attempt to kick things off; they'll look to engage potential allies and affiliates among Albania's and Kosovo's existing Islamists and extremists; like they try and do in every Muslim country.

    The issue is that doeing that provokes a ripple effect in a Kosovar society.

    1. You disrupt the "biz". There's nothing worse for mafia biz, than having "dem Amuricanz" telling you you'd have to clean up your house. You might end up all Ghadaffied.
    2. You disrupt "clan" rules. If your islamic idiots start BS in the North, they might end up having to face a vendetta. This isn't Islam BS when you can hide in Saudi Shithole. The people you hurt, will hunt down EVERY member of the family. And kill them. This is why you just don't have huge issues among those retards.
    3. Trying shit in Albania is bound to have Pogrom-like effects on Arab holdings. We done it in the early 2000 when about a dozen Arab 'biznismen" were killed in special circumstances after Police discovered training camps nearby Tirana.

    Bluntly put, There's nothing good for ISIS in the Balkans.

    Well good to see that they know how to deal with these cretins in Albania.

    I'm less optimistic about Bosnia though; where many people hate their fellow Slavs (understandably in part, due to what Milosevic did there) and do not consider themselves as Slavs; rather as 'Muslims'. All the Bosnians I've talked to on the internet have been the biggest beardies in any case; buying into all that Islamic & Caliphate BS, caring more about what happens in Kashmir, Chechnya, etc... than right next door to them.

    We have to thank paradoxally the Commies for this. However, in Kosovo we have to thank the Mafia... unshaven Bosnia is a special case, they're the odd ijits with no future in a area decaying slowly. It's sad because Sarajevo is such a beautiful area.

    BTRfan

    Posts : 428
    Points : 464
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Annoying American T-Shirt "Back To Back World War Champion"

    Post  BTRfan on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 am

    I have seen the t-shirt, variations of it, "two time World War champion" or "back to back world war champion."

    How would you even begin to address that?


    First of all, WW1 was more an issue of Germany collapsing from the cumulative long-term effect of the British blockade, the sudden collapse of Austria-Hungary, the problems with the Ottomans, and the social upheaval/revolution in Germany. The USA did not militarily beat Germany. Germany was bogged down in the East until they worked to help throw Russia into internal turmoil, but even after that, the West was still largely a stalemate.

    The conventional American wisdom is that the USA intervened and ended the war in a matter of months, ignoring the previous three years of war and the tremendous starvation effect that the British blockade had on Germany.



    In WW2, the more I study it, the more it becomes obvious that while America defeated Japan more or less on its own, albeit with a large number of Japanese troops bogged down in China and the Soviets destroying the Kwantung Army in the closing weeks of the war, the Soviet Union basically won the ground war in Europe, aside from the USA and Britain knocking Italy out of the war. However, if you look at GDP and war expenditures, the only Axis member that contributed meaningfully to the overall Axis war effort in WW2 in terms of material produced was Germany, which the Soviet Union basically beat on its own, albeit with not insignificant assistance from American and British bombing campaigns which disrupted German industry and the German war effort... However, even if German industry had been able to operate without interruption, they did not have the raw materials to operate 24/7 and produce the quantities of material needed for the war...

    The Allied landings in France had a negligible effect on the final outcome in Europe because most German divisions were deployed in the East and most casualties occurred in the East.


    Furthermore, in keeping with the American pattern of being the last major power to enter a war and only going up against great powers when they are exhausted and occupied on other fronts, once again, in a repeat of WW1, America was the last major power to enter WW2 and struggled to advance across France and into Germany against German divisions that were often depleted, under-strength, ill-equipped, or that had been sent West to recover from the Eastern Front. In short, America did not beat Germany, while the USA can largely claim credit for defeating Japan, in the case of Europe the US Army basically rolled into a poorly defended western Germany, and the main contribution on the ground in Europe was in the form of knocking Italy [a clearly junior Axis partner] out of the war, but that didn't even end the conflict in Italy.

    It would have taken at least several million American casualties for America to "beat" Germany had it not been for the Soviets, if America could have even been capable of such a victory, because the Americans lost a significant number of tactical battles, operations, firefights, etc, with the Germans.
    avatar
    suzu

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Join date : 2015-05-09

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  suzu on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 pm

    Just US chest beating is all.
    Pay them no attention and just let them jerk each other off their "victories"
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16405
    Points : 17016
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  GarryB on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am

    Not all Americans are like that of course... though the amusing thing is that the ones that tend to boast the most had nothing to do with the achievements they talk about...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1175
    Points : 1184
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  collegeboy16 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:28 pm

    they should give out those t-shirts for free around the world- when the aliens come everyone then wears it Twisted Evil .

    Russiaftw

    Posts : 3
    Points : 7
    Join date : 2015-08-04

    Russian humanzee army

    Post  Russiaftw on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

    I was just watching a video on youtube and I found something astounishing.. Stalin has actually tried to cross breed humans with chimpanzees XD. How awesome would it be if that would have worked? The world would certainly look different now then xD
    russia




    (edit= video had been pulled so I searched another one)


    Last edited by Russiaftw on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5313
    Points : 5419
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 am


    ''Caesar likes...humans...more...than apes!!!'' lol1


    On the serious note, this is the most retarded thing I heard in a while... pwnd
    avatar
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 749
    Points : 767
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Big_Gazza on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 am

    Russiaftw wrote:I was just watching a video on youtube and I found something astounishing.. Stalin has actually tried to cross breed humans with chimpanzees XD. How awesome would it be if that would have worked? The world would certainly look different now then xD
    russia



    Video has been pulled Sad

    It's a pity, as I needed a good laugh. On a serious side, maybe this "crossbreeding experiment" actually happened? After all, how do we otherwise account for the Nulandistani Banderistas?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16405
    Points : 17016
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  GarryB on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:08 am

    Most militaries around the world have looked into making super soldiers... from genetic engineering through to giving their pilots uppers to keep them alert and awake on long missions.

    In fact I believe the US held all sorts of experiments with LSD to get their soldiers to be more enthusiastic killers.

    Most of it failed.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5358
    Points : 5589
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

    When i see any "Myths or Facts" about some historical figures how controvers they maybe i always roll my eyes... such facts just pulled out of nowhere without any connection to articles or actual documents, but just a claim and a very ridiculous one.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5358
    Points : 5589
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Russian and foreign Humor/Comedy

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:11 pm


    bmtppk

    Posts : 34
    Points : 45
    Join date : 2014-09-20

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  bmtppk on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:17 am

    russians crossbreeding with apes

    typical
    avatar
    Mike E

    Posts : 2760
    Points : 2806
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Mike E on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:00 am

    bmtppk wrote:russians crossbreeding with apes

    typical
    I hate to ask, but are you the result of this crossbreeding?  Laughing
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16405
    Points : 17016
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  GarryB on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 am

    russians crossbreeding with apes

    Stalin was Georgian, and no one said the human portion of the unification was going to be Russian... based on their actions today I would say Western Ukranians would be a better choice as they are clearly closer genetically to apes and would less likely reject the mix.

    Of course I suspect the experiment was totally successful, but nobody noticed because there was no change in intelligence or looks... Razz


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2030
    Points : 2034
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Regular on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:24 am

    Experimint was of succes. Just google Valuev.
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5358
    Points : 5589
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 pm

    Regular wrote:Experimint was of succes. Just google Valuev.

    That was bad and he didn't do anything bad to be insulted...
    avatar
    Bolt

    Posts : 109
    Points : 117
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Bolt on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 pm



    In case it doesn't show up: http://imgur.com/4HgrgDN
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16405
    Points : 17016
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  GarryB on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 am

    That cartoon is not funny... just just shows all the Russian special forces as being heavy handed murderers.

    Of course in the situation I can understand burning down the entire city would be amusing... Paris is not my favourite city, this is just stereotype BS that really does not reflect reality.

    If any special police unit should be represented as killing everyone then based on their performance at Waco it should be the US ATF that manages to burn everyone to death... women and children too.

    I note the cartoon is obviously made by some one British based on the SAS and SBS entries... even the New Zealand SAS cartoon is offensive and wrong... a stereotype from the 1980s.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4490
    Points : 4663
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 pm

    GarryB wrote:That cartoon is not funny... just just shows all the Russian special forces as being heavy handed murderers.

    Of course in the situation I can understand burning down the entire city would be amusing... Paris is not my favourite city, this is just stereotype BS that really does not reflect reality.

    If any special police unit should be represented as killing everyone then based on their performance at Waco it should be the US ATF that manages to burn everyone to death... women and children too.

    I note the cartoon is obviously made by some one British based on the SAS and SBS entries... even the New Zealand SAS cartoon is offensive and wrong... a stereotype from the 1980s.

    Ironically enough they have the Russian special forces as heavy-handed murders, while the U.S. special forces portrayed as tactical, methodical, with surgical precision.


    ...If that's truly the case then how did the civilian death toll climb to +1.6 million in the 2003-2011 Iraq war campaign?
    avatar
    Bolt

    Posts : 109
    Points : 117
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Bolt on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

    Guys, it just a Polandball comic. Rolling Eyes Of course it's not accurate. The artist used common stereotypes for most cases.
    See Latvian potato jokes etc. Not everyone's cup of tea, but thought to share nonetheless.

    victor1985

    Posts : 705
    Points : 742
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  victor1985 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:52 pm

    [quote="milky_candy_sugar"][img]http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/14/48/67/51/riot_m10.jpg[/img]

    Yup. I rofl'd[/quote]
    back of pants?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16405
    Points : 17016
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  GarryB on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 pm

    Perhaps it is your timing....

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

    First of September...

    Perhaps the anniversary of US forces burning 70 odd people to death in Waco would have been a more humorous time to post the link? pale


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hilarious-Funny posts Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:19 am