Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Islam and terrorism

    Share

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15468
    Points : 16175
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  GarryB on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 am

    To be honest for a while I felt that muslim groups weren't outspoken enough against the muslims who do purpetrate terrorist activities and for a while I thought that was because they basically sympathised with the idea if not the method, however having talked to a few muslims about that I get the impression that for every muslim religious leader applauding the terrorist attacks against the west there are dozens who denounce it for the terrorism that it is... and the problem is the same media that brands all muslims terrorists because they show the pro terrorism muslim leaders and ignore all the anti terrorist ones presumably to support their stance I guess.

    Sadly there are plenty of idiots out there that want their ten seconds in front of a camera and they will quickly work out that if they say what the people controlling the cameras wants to hear they will likely get a regular spot like Pavel Felganhauer regarding Russian military topics.

    What I suggest you do is vote with your choice of news channels and recommend your friends do the same... when people stop watching the infomercial channels and start watching the real news channels the mainstream media will rapidly work out the "problem".

    ahmedfire
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 711
    Points : 885
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Location : egypt

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  ahmedfire on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm

    milky_candy_sugar wrote:The Qur'an gives reproof and condemnation to the "Yahudis", meaning the Jews (or the more accurate term Judeans), and specifically the miltiant inhabitants of Medina.

    Ignominy shall be their portion [the Jews'] wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress. [Surah 111, v. 112]

    And thou wilt find them [the Jews] the greediest of mankind....[Surah 11, v. 96]

    Evil is that for which they sell their souls... For disbelievers is a terrible doom.[Surah II, v. 90]

    Taste ye [Jews] the punishment of burning.[Surah III, v. 18 1]

    Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver.... Their treasures shall be heated in the dres of Hell, and their foreheads, sides and backs branded with them. . . . 'Taste then the punishment which is your due. [Surah IX, v. 35]

    "They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell.... They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say ... When evil befalls you they rejoice." Ibid. [Surah 111, v. 117-120]

    Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.[Surah IV, v. 56]

    Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews.... And of their taking usury ... and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretenses. We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.[Surah IV, v. 160, 161]

    Allah hath cursed them [the Jews] for their disbelief.[Surah IV, v. 46]

    They [the Jews] will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say, but more violent is the hatred which their breasts conceal.[Surah III, v. 117-120]




    Religion of peace... wait, what?

    haha , ask Vladimir who deleted another thread like this one , i explained all these misunderstood things, no one can understand abook if he didn't read it all.

    Mr.Kalishnikov47
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 298
    Points : 341
    Join date : 2012-02-25
    Age : 28
    Location : U.S.A

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  Mr.Kalishnikov47 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

    Sure feels good to live in the most hated Country on the planet Smile

    In all seriousness though, what you guys are saying is mostly true. America is a bully, anybody who doesn't do what they want and do it how they want them to do it, is evil. That's just how American propaganda works. We fight for freedom, god is on our side, anybody who opposes us is against God, etc.


    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15468
    Points : 16175
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  GarryB on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

    Anybody who has had children knows they can't just let their kids do what they want when they want.
    The discipline is not for yourself or because your daddy did it to you, it is for the childs good, for their benefit.

    When you do it because you are angry or drunk then it is less about discipline and more about abuse.

    America is nobodies daddy... they are a step father that has come in and assumed a role he has no right to take... especially when the children are in general actually older and wiser that the US is anyway.

    The fact of the matter is that the US is a drunk layabout that beats his adopted kids for the money they get from their paper delivery earnings.

    Is it any wonder there is no love there?

    gloriousfatherland
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 99
    Points : 124
    Join date : 2011-10-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Zapad and Boctok strong

    Public Islamophobia

    Post  gloriousfatherland on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 am

    I found this so I thought it would be suitable to the thread:

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    A miserable agony of civilizational cradle

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 pm

    Since the dawn of the world several different civilizations exist on the earth. Among the major ones we can name our Mediterranean civilization also referred to as simply "The West". Other great civilizations (not only demographically but also culturally and economically) are China and India. There are smaller ones as well, sometimes limited to just one nation, such as Jewish or Japanese civilization. In this essay, however, we are dealing with one of the greatest cultures. Whatever negative we write about it, and there will be quite a lot of it, won't change the fact that out of all others this is the oldest one. It was founded more than 6000 years ago on fertile plains of Mesopotamia, with the creation of the world's first agricultural system. That's how Middle Eastern civilization was born. It had passed through various stages of development, until around VII century it transformed itself by adopting a new, expensive religion - Islam. Since then it is being referred to as Islamic civilization or just Islam. This prompts analogy to Western world which also underwent a similar change just 300-400 years earlier, by converting to Christianity. But outside of these similarities, significant differences arose as well. Christianity spread peacefully, while the spread of Islam has always been marked by war, blood and screams of slaughtered people. There is nothing strange in it if we take into consideration that the creators and first followers of Muhammad were common, almost stereotypical criminals. They created an ideology of bandits for bandits which attracts a large number of criminals even today. In the history of Christianity there is just one known example of forcefully converting some nation to Christianity, while in Islam voluntary conversions are almost equally unheard of. Over time this difference strengthened and became even bigger, even today it is a duty of every Christian to love their enemies, even though not many Christians know about it. On the other hand, a duty of every Muslim is to kill as many enemies as they can, even though many Muslims don't know about it anymore. It was in the Middle Ages when Christianity created legal terms according to which nonbelievers and their countries have the same right to exist and function as Christian countries, whereas up to this day it is almost impossible to find a Muslim who recognizes Israel's right to exist. Of course it doesn't refer exclusively to Israel but that is the place where this difference is the most visible. In fact for a pious Muslim all non Islamic countries are just a battlefield (Dar Al Harb - literally "The house of war") and are illegal from Islamic law's point of view. All agreements and treaties signed with non Muslims are pre invalid and not only can but must be broken at the first opportunity. Deceiving, robbing, beating or killing an infidel dog is nothing to be ashamed of but the opposite - it is an act of piety. The fact that Muslims don't do this on a massive scale can be credited only to their belief that by trading with the unbelievers they can earn more than by just killing and pillaging them. But sometimes Islamic godliness prevails over their greed and the result is a few dozen or a few hundred dead people, when a crowd, angered by the fact that French restaurants serve pork and wine, rushes to kill whoever they can, often other fellow Muslims.

    So it's not surprising that a civilization so heavily based on rabid hatred of everything that lives remains at the level of the Stone Age, being inferior not only to The West not only to China but also to India. Only two Islamic countries have economies advanced enough to export products a bit more sophisticated than dates, lemons or tourist services, and they are both situated on the border of Islam with other civilizations, Turkey - next to The West, Malaysia - next to China. Islam as a whole is albeit more prosperous than India but not than China, and if we removed oil income out of the equation, it would be at the bottom end. In the Shanghai Ranking which presents a list of 500 best universities in the world there are almost no universities from Muslim-majority countries and even if some manage to get to the list, they usually don't stay there for long. Among more than 500 recipients of Nobel Prize in science there are only two Muslims (and four Hindus) and they are considered traitors by their fellow countrymen. The grave of Abdus Salam in Pakistan was destroyed - an outcast like him doesn't deserve anything better. Among more than fifty winners of Fields Medal (the equivalent of Nobel Prize in Mathematics) there are no Muslims. We have to admit that as for 1.5 bln of people these are just amazing achievements.

    If we add to this that if someone tries to get out of Islamic cesspool and start to breathe the air of freedom, then his merciful ex-fellows have to kill him, and they usually try very hard to do so, then the image of Islam becomes bright and clear. It's an ideology very similar to communism - it treats people like cattle and tries to bring them to such a state, and if it's impossible for some reason - it tries to destroy them in the most cruel way possible. And just like communism - being unable to coexist peacefully with any other civilization because they all, by the very fact of their existence, show that it is possible to live in a different way or just to live - Islam tries to export its totalitarian system all over the world, cruelly destroying all differences. Nowdays if there are "tribal wars", "ethnic cleansings" or just normal wars somewhere in the world, then almost always at least one side is Islamic. From Darfur to Bosnia, from Somalia to Philippines - Muslims wage their Jihad everywhere, murdering everyone who comes along. Jews, Christians of various denominations, Hindus, Animists, Buddhists - they all deserve death just because they exist. Language of modern political correctness tells us to blame "terrorists", reluctantly admitting that these terrorist are supported by almost all Muslims.

    Amazing, though not surprising, is that something as disgusting as Islam, has found many enthusiastic defenders in the West. After all, communism, beside paid agents had also had its legion of useful idiots. Islam has them too. So every now and then we can read articles or books telling us how progressive Islam is, how culturally advanced, how moral and tolerant and generally how awesome it is. Just as was the case with communism, supporters of Islam somehow don't want to live in such a paradise and prefer to struggle in the rotten and corrupted West. Anyway, people who praise Islam are often exactly the same people who enthusiastically praised the joy of living in a commune. And in their propaganda they use exactly the same tricks they had been using to praise the USSR. While in the past all modern inventions were attributed to great soviet scientists, then now all major inventions - from thermodynamics to quantum mechanics - are being attributed to "great Arab thinkers and philosophers" of so called "Islamic Golden Age". Praising scientific achievements of modern Muslims would be too intrusive. But in "The Golden Age" their discoveries were certainly unbelievable. Maybe they even invented nuclear reactors and computers. Not to mentions many less known achievements such as "the formula for calculating the sum of fourth powers", described by one of Islam-loving websites which of course carefully avoids to demonstrate what's so fascinating about it and why it was such a landmark. We'll discuss the "Golden Age" later but as for now we must firmly state that these supposed Arab achievements of this period are just alleged, or at least definitely overrated. Just think:

    1. Why didn't Arabs (enlightened thinkers, leaders of science, arts and crafts who invented even computers and nuclear reactors, great merchants trading all over the world) discover America? The route from Europe America hadn't changed from the 10th century (Islamic Spain) to 15th century (Christian Spain).

    2. Why didn't Arabs (enlightened thinkers, leaders of science, arts and crafts who invented even computers and nuclear reactors, great astronomers before whom the skies had no secrets) create the heliocentric theory? Their technology was on par with that of Copernicus, weather conditions were a lot better and access to ancient Greek writings which discussed such theories (Aristarchus) was also much better than in Europe?

    3. Why didn't Arabs (enlightened thinkers, leaders of science, arts and crafts who invented even computers and nuclear reactors, great merchants trading all over the world) use compass even though they were in contact with two civilizations (Europe and China) which knew it and used it successfully?

    4. Why didn't Arabs (enlightened thinkers, leaders of science, arts and crafts who invented even computers and nuclear reactors, great writers and scholars) use printing even though they were in contact with two civilizations (Europe and China) which were familiar with this technology and used it? Printed press was introduced to the Muslim world in the... 19th century, at the time when The West was building railroads and steam engines, despite the fact that the Arabic alphabet is as is suitable for printing as Latin alphabet, but much more than the Chinese letters?

    These "great" Muslims didn't develop any of the aforementioned things. It was because Islamic civilization even in its golden age simply wasn't as advanced as many islamophiles (and Muslims themselves) claim. Was it real?? How could it've developed in a culture so saturated with negative values?

    "Islamic Golden Age" was real. But as every thing has to be compared with another thing - Islamic Golden Age may look golden only if we compare it with the poverty of Europe back then. Compared to China or India of that time it wasn't anything special. So the cause of Islam's relative advantage over Europe weren't extraordinary successes of Islam in the fields of science, technology and economy but... weakness of its enemy. Weakness resulting from incredibly low starting level experienced by Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire. On the other hand Middle Eastern civilization retained its high level of development, worthy of the oldest civilization in the world. Additionally, the eastern part of the Roman Empire (later lost to Islam forever) passed through the crisis of III-VII centuries largely unharmed. And that's the surprisingly easy explanation of the Golden Age of Islam - Muslims conquered lands which were already highly advanced by the time of the conquest , much more than those where Christianity came into existence. At the start they got a powerful bonus that made them far richer than Europe. Yet they wrecked it completely. Islam just like communism proved to be unable to develop economically and was basically stuck in one place for centuries while the West was developing rapidly. The main occupation of the Muslims at that time was, however, the destruction of inherited infrastructure. Mesopotamian irrigation system, created by Summerians and expanded by all other civilizations in the region was almost completely ruined by Muslims. The most fertile soils in the world on so called "fertile crescent" where world's oldest agriculture developed were turned into the desert we know today. Levant's coast, one of the busiest ports in the world which retained this role during Assyrian, Chaldean, Persian, Roman and Byzantine rule (and even during the rule of Crusaders) was systematically and deliberately devastated by Muslim rulers. It's Islam itself and not natural causes that is responsible for this state of decay and we can see this by looking at that part of the Levant which is not ruled by Muslims. Just look at googlearth to see that the boundaries of greenery and desert in the Middle East correspond exactly to the borders of Israel. Egypt and North Africa, in Roman times granaries nursing greatest empire on the planet, today barely reach self-sufficiency in this regard. There are many such examples. Every country conquered by Islam at some point of time (be it India during Mughals' rule or Balkans during the rule of the Ottoman Empire) after a longer or shorter time, but almost inevitably, tumbled into the abyss of barbarism and misery and even after being liberated it had a long way to go. This trend hasn't changed in the 20th century, it was just masked by a stream of petrodollars earned by selling natural resources to more sophisticated countries. But sooner or later the oil reserves will deplete and then Islam will show its true face again. Islam simply does not have the capability to build anything new. It can only feed on what it was able to seize from others and - unsurprisingly - doesn't differ much from communism in this regard.

    That is why Islam - again just like communism - must be aggressive. Often the question is asked, whether permanent jihad that Islam wages against all non-Muslims threatens other civilizations far more than just by suicide bombings of kindergartens, schools and buses full of children. Well, just look at the country which is the most popular target of Islamic fury - at Israel. Despite having to endure waves of brutal and incredibly bloody attacks the Israeli economy shows no signs of slowdown and the gap between Israel and its neighbors grows even bigger.

    And what about The West? Is there a danger of islamization? I think there isn't. Islam has long since lost all of its softpower and now its expansion is based entirely on brute force and violence. If it was attractive to anyone besides bandits, thieves and fraudsters, it wouldn't have to kill everyone who dares to reject it. Thus, there is no danger of Westerners (with an exception of criminal elements) converting to Islam in massive numbers. Many people claim that Muslims reproduce at a faster rate than we so after some time they will outnumber the natives!

    Such an approach to the problem, however, shows lack of knowledge of basic population and evolutionary processes. First - all ideologies are not based solely on genetic, "vertical" flow of information from parent to child but also on "horizontal" one, through the conscious acceptance or rejection. Thus, regardless of how many children are born in Muslim families, we can and even should convince them to be on our side. Western culture is at an exorbitantly higher level and is therefore much more attractive for any fair and normal human being. Of course, abandoning Islam requires some courage, consistency and determination, because even if one manages to avoid death at the hands of "merciful" ex-fellows, cessation of contact with the apostate's family is sure. Because of this only the most valuable individuals decide to leave Islam. As only social scums and individuals of questionable intelligence migrate to the other side, disparity between western and Islamic world, already large, becomes even bigger.

    The second reason why Islam has no chance of conquering the West is closely related to the reason why it has become a great breeding ground for fanaticism, barbarism and genocide. In Christendom, from its inception to the present day, the most pious and devoted individuals have been excluded from reproduction. Ascetic monks have been living in celibacy since the dawn of Christianity, in the Middle Ages this was extended to non-monastic clergy as well. On the other hand the most secular individuals also don't achieve reproductive success because they see no reason to endure all the hardships of having children. There is therefore a certain level of piety, lying somewhere between these extremes, where reproductive success is maximal. We are therefore faced with the selection stabilizing the level of devotion at a moderate level, allowing only some oscillations around the equilibrium point. The 20th century for example was fiercely secular as compared to more conservative 19th century, which was in turn preceded by liberal 18th century and 17th century which was marked by the struggle of Reformation against Counterreformation. This stabilizing selection was somewhat disturbed by the abolition of celibacy in Protestant countries and therefore today the Protestant sects are the most fanatical factions of Christianity.

    Islam is different. There piety level is directly correlated to the number of children. It is called directional selection which makes every new generation more savage and fanatical than the previous one. Muslims from 200-300 years ago would be labelled as traitors and apostates by the modern ones, and - consequently - murdered. But directional selection can't work forever. Sooner or later a trait will grow to such an extent that, instead of increasing fitness, it will decrease it. It can already be seen. Genes (or memes) that lead to such a level of fanaticism that their carriers blow themselves up at a young age are self-eliminating. Muslims already refuse to vaccinate their children with "zionist vaccines" or to use medical services offered by "western imperialists". Some even reject the most basic rules of hygiene, imposed on them by "Crusaders", and this trend will become common over time. Soon, therefore, infant mortality in Muslim families will increase dramatically, and the last signals from Gaza and Iraq indicate that this process has already begun and has already gained positive feedback characteristics. Fanatical Muslim women will be able to give birth even to twelve children out of whom only 3-4 will live long enough to reach maturity and out of those who survived 2 will blow themselves up in a bus or a library. Islamic birth rates will drop, maybe even below zero, and genes (or memes) of fanaticism will be swept away of the population. But before this happens, we will have to endure a long fight with suicide bombers and throat-slitters in the name of Allah. If it's a duty of every pious Muslim to blow themselves up with a bomb, then it's our responsibility to make sure that it happens. The more fanatical and rabid ragheads get, the quicker and more miserable their end will be.

    Much is said and written about the allegedly inevitable collapse of the West. Maybe this will end up actually coming true. However, it seems that The West will be the second civilization to collapse.

    Hachimoto
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 153
    Points : 167
    Join date : 2013-02-08
    Age : 31

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  Hachimoto on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

    Editer and cleared

    i've followed A.l.i.a.r advice


    Last edited by Hachimoto on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

    ali.a.r
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 105
    Points : 110
    Join date : 2011-11-04

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  ali.a.r on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 pm

    Dont bother replying to him.



    The last thing this forum needs is another hate thread.

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 pm

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    I recommend this site to everyone who thinks that Islam is a religion of peace.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  NickM on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    I recommend this site to everyone who thinks that Islam is a religion of peace.


    Not surprising . The other religion that is causing tremendous suffering is Hindooism .

    Civilized states of the west should ban such sub human religions like Islam and Hindooism .

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 991
    Points : 1144
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

    They should also ban Christianity, a completely obsolete  murderous religion that has caused people to do just as many or more *subhuman* things than the religions you mentioned.

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

    Islamorealism is trolling... riiiight.Shocked

    In fact, jihad waged by Muslims all around the world (Mali, Syria, Afghanistan etc.) is totally consistent with early Islamic history.

    1. 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).
    2. Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    3. Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

    Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    4. After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

    Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

    Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

    Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

    The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...
    5. Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

    A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.
    6. Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

    None of these other religions are at war with each other.
    7. Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.
    8. Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim
    9. The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
    10. "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
    (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

    Read this guy:
    Abu Ishak al Huweini wrote:We are at a time of Jihad; Jihad for the sake of Allah is a pleasure, a true pleasure. Mohammed’s followers used to compete to do it. The reason we are poor now is because we have abandoned jihad. If only we can conduct a jihadist invasion at least once a year or if possible twice or three times, then many people on Earth would become Muslims. And if anyone prevents our dawa or stands in our way, then we must kill them or take as hostage and confiscate their wealth, women and children. Such battles will fill the pockets of the Mujahid who can return home with 3 or 4 slaves, 3 or 4 women and 3 or 4 children. This can be a profitable business if you multiply each head by 300 or 400 dirham,. This can be like financial shelter whereby a jihadist, in time of financial need, can always sell one of these heads (meaning slavery). No one can make that much money in one deal (from hard work) even if a Muslim goes to the West to work or do trade. In time of need, that is a good resource for profit.
    What a Face No 

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:42 am

    All Abrahamic religions (judaism,christianity and islam) are sick inhumane nonsense.
    All this sick religions command to slay down cheating women, murder homosexuell people, allow to hold slaves, teaching that "god" is a good guy but acts like the biggest pussy you can imagine, genocides over 25 mio. people in the bible for (lust,gluttony,sloth,wrath,envy,pride and greedy) yes of course all of this must be punished with genocide and still this god is prized like nothing else.

    stupidity nothing else.

    Abrahamic religion is invented by sick people who used something supernatural to justify their well known sick shit they did and do with plessure, having sex with children why not God allows it, selling your daughters or purchasing slaves why not god allows it, do this do that, just big pile of horseshit to justify peoples mental sickness.

    So Islam isn't what you say, it's a Abrahamic thing!

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 am

    Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

    Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life, a government.
    Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
    Islamisation begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.
    Here's how it works:


    As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
    United States — Muslim 0.6%
    Australia — Muslim 1.5%
    Canada — Muslim 1.9%
    China — Muslim 1.8%
    Italy — Muslim 1.5%
    Norway — Muslim 1.8%



    At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
    Denmark — Muslim 2%
    Germany — Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
    Spain — Muslim 4%
    Thailand — Muslim 4.6%




    From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
    France — Muslim 8%
    Philippines — Muslim 5%
    Sweden — Muslim 5%
    Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%





    At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish sharia law over the entire world.
    When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
    Guyana — Muslim 10%
    India — Muslim 13.4%
    Israel — Muslim 16%
    Kenya — Muslim 10%
    Russia — Muslim 15%




    After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
    Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

    At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
    Bosnia — Muslim 40%
    Chad — Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

    From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of nonbelievers of all other religions (including nonconforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of sharia law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
    Albania — Muslim 70%
    Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan — Muslim 70%




    After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is ongoing in:
    Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
    Egypt — Muslim 90%
    Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
    Iran — Muslim 98%
    Iraq — Muslim 97%
    Jordan — Muslim 92%
    Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan — Muslim 97%
    Palestine — Muslim 99%
    Syria — Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
    Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%



    100% will usher in the peace of “Dar-es-Salaam” — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
    Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
    Somalia — Muslim 100%
    Yemen — Muslim 100%



    Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
    “Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel.” — Leon Uris, “The Haj”
    It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by sharia law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
    Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  Regular on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 am

    Well in Middle East muslim birth dropped quite a bit. Not to mention all those conflicts. It is up and rising in Europe thou.
    Nie boj sie - atleast Poland is safe.
    Just a question to You my dear polish neighbour - What is Your opinion about Tatars?

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am

    Regular wrote:Well in Middle East muslim birth dropped quite a bit. Not to mention all those conflicts. It is up and rising in Europe thou.
    Nie boj sie - atleast Poland is safe.
    Just a question to You my dear polish neighbour - What is Your opinion about Tatars?
    Mostly positive. They are extremely well assimilated into mainstream community and loyal as well (they fought in all major wars since ca. 15th century).

    Unfortunately, new Muslims treat them as traitors. There are ongoing efforts by Polish Muslim League (Wahhabi-sponsored organization in Poland) to radicalize them and turn them against other Poles.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well in Middle East muslim birth dropped quite a bit. Not to mention all those conflicts. It is up and rising in Europe thou.
    Nie boj sie - atleast Poland is safe.
    Just a question to You my dear polish neighbour - What is Your opinion about Tatars?
    Mostly positive. They are extremely well assimilated into mainstream community and loyal as well (they fought in all major wars since ca. 15th century).

    Unfortunately, new Muslims treat them as traitors. There are ongoing efforts by Polish Muslim League (Wahhabi-sponsored organization in Poland) to radicalize them and turn them against other Poles.
    Who are the 'new Muslims' in Poland?

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm

    Immigrants from Islamic countries and some converts. Some are very radical, one convert even said that if the Quran commanded her to kill her children, she would do it (google "Agnieszka Amatullah Witkowska" if you know Polish.)

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:53 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Immigrants from Islamic countries and some converts. Some are very radical, one convert even said that if the Quran commanded her to kill her children, she would do it (google "Agnieszka Amatullah Witkowska" if you know Polish.)
    Yes but which Islamic countries?

    The only Muslim immigrants to Poland that I'm aware off are some small number from the ex-USSR such as from Kyrgyzstan or Chechnya.
    I find it strange that any would be influenced much by Saudi wahhabism. And what is Saudi wahhabism doing in Poland anyway - do they have mosques there?

    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

    1. Some Arabs and Turks.

    2. Wahhabism is spread by an organization called "Liga Muzułmańska" (Muslim League) which is salafi-wahhabi in ideology and enjoys financial support from Saudi Arabia.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:1. Some Arabs and Turks.

    2. Wahhabism is spread by an organization called "Liga Muzułmańska" (Muslim League) which is salafi-wahhabi in ideology and enjoys financial support from Saudi Arabia.
    Still though they are hardly there in numbers. Maybe a few dozen thousand? And out of those, how many can possibly be religious & radicalised enough to commit terror attacks?

    Russia has a Muslim population of some 15-20 million, more if you count millions of other CIS citizens living or working here.
    Yet the amount of people actually willing to commit terror is very low and almost all of them are concentrated in the Northern Caucasus (where it's more often about crime and banditry than Islamic fundamentalism anyway).

    And why is Poland allowing this radical organisation to operate freely on its territory? You would think that they would have learnt from Western Europe's example.


    As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 416
    Points : 352
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

    We cannot ban the second largest religion in the world, it would be against our constitution and our set of values.

    Anyway, we aren't yet in danger of Islamization. Poland is not as developed as Western Europe so we don't have generous welfare benefits as western countries have. Secondly - New Left movement in Poland doesn't have even a fraction of the influence it enjoys in more developed countries.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3182
    Points : 3310
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:We cannot ban the second largest religion in the world, it would be against our constitution and our set of values.

    Anyway, we aren't yet in danger of Islamization. Poland is not as developed as Western Europe so we don't have generous welfare benefits as western countries have. Secondly - New Left movement in Poland doesn't have even a fraction of the influence it enjoys in more developed countries.
    I'm not talking about banning Islam, but Wahhabism. Shut down this organisation, cut-off their funding, ban their literature-propaganda, confiscate extremist materials, investigate their members, tap their communications and search their computers.

    The EU does most of this anyway and for far less justification, as the Snowden thing proved - no need to bring up your constitution and set of values here sport. By doing it in this case though, it would actually be serving a purpose and would neutralize a security threat; if indeed they are as extremist as you claim.

    Why the Saudis are getting away with this sort of thing all over the world I don't know. If I had my way they would be hung upside-down by their balls in every country by now.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  NickM on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:Anyway, we aren't yet in danger of Islamization. Poland is not as developed as Western Europe so we don't have generous welfare benefits as western countries have.
    Don't be so sure . Islamization happened in the UK almost overnight . Almost the entire political system in the UK are now controlled by the Muslims & Hindoos . Both these communities are extremely despicable with the latter being even more insidious . The local White English people have very little say .

    This can happen in Poland as well . Already the Romas are a menace across Eastern Europe & Russia .

    These Romas can join hands with the Muslims and Hindoos & overthrow any government in Eastern Europe .

    Sponsored content

    Re: Islam and terrorism

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:52 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:52 pm