Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Zdrastvooyetye

    Share

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 am

    New member - you'll find out about me later. Introduced by a friend on International Russian Think Tank forum.

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:34 am

    Что? Я майор!

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  GarryB on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 am

    Welcome fellow Kiwi. Smile

    May I ask what Что? Я майор! means?

    Regards
    GarryB

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

    GarryB wrote:Welcome fellow Kiwi. Smile

    May I ask what Что? Я майор! means?

    Regards
    GarryB

    What? I'm a Major! In reference to the private cassification. Actually, a retired Major now.

    Aramonik
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 86
    Points : 101
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Location : Palm Springs Ca

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Aramonik on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 pm

    Welcome aboard Comrade thumbsup

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am

    Aramonik wrote:Welcome aboard Comrade thumbsup

    Thank you tovarish, I am interested in the current topics on this forum - as opposed to the evaluation of the great Patriotic War. Always good to try and keep current.

    Robert.V
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 44
    Points : 47
    Join date : 2010-07-15

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Robert.V on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am

    Dobry den.





    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  GarryB on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am

    Your location is NZ, so were you a Major in the NZ Army, the British Army, the Russian/Soviet Army or other Army?

    (Note I ask about NZ and British because a lot of NZers are eligible for British service, and the Russian/Soviet guess is because of the I am guessing Russian language.)

    The Rank system is an indicator of how long someone has been here or if they post too much. For me it is largely a case of the latter. Embarassed

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 am

    GarryB wrote:Your location is NZ, so were you a Major in the NZ Army, the British Army, the Russian/Soviet Army or other Army?

    (Note I ask about NZ and British because a lot of NZers are eligible for British service, and the Russian/Soviet guess is because of the I am guessing Russian language.)

    The Rank system is an indicator of how long someone has been here or if they post too much. For me it is largely a case of the latter. Embarassed

    Yeah I gather that - I was simply being smart I guess - complaining about being a private again!

    I am British Subject - New Zealand citizen and a retired Major RNZIR. My wife is Russian - so too my business collegues and many friends. I'm an Arms Dealer and work with Russian companies. Yes, I speak Russian - enough to get myself into trouble!

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:13 am

    Robert.V wrote:Dobry den.


    Спасибо [thank you].

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  GarryB on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 am

    Welcome aboard, look forward to discussing your line of business with you. Very Happy

    Russian Patriot
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1168
    Points : 2062
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 25
    Location : USA- although I am Russian

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Russian Patriot on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

    privet Major,(GRU I presume?)

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 am

    Russian Patriot wrote:privet Major,(GRU I presume?)

    No, RNZIR. [Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment]

    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2193
    Points : 3099
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

    Kysusha wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Welcome fellow Kiwi. Smile

    May I ask what Что? Я майор! means?

    Regards
    GarryB

    What? I'm a Major! In reference to the private cassification. Actually, a retired Major now.

    Indeed you are. If you wish to make Major rank, get active on the forums. It would not take long as you only need 800 posts. If you wish to be listed as a military professional please submit evidence to the claim. Once I am satisfied of the authenticity, you will be listed. I vet every application, PM to this account.

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:38 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Kysusha wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Welcome fellow Kiwi. Smile

    May I ask what Что? Я майор! means?

    Regards
    GarryB

    What? I'm a Major! In reference to the private cassification. Actually, a retired Major now.

    Indeed you are. If you wish to make Major rank, get active on the forums. It would not take long as you only need 800 posts. If you wish to be listed as a military professional please submit evidence to the claim. Once I am satisfied of the authenticity, you will be listed. I vet every application, PM to this account.

    What evidence do you want? I don't want to post information on the open web but am happy to scan and post to you copies of my personnel reports etc. even copies of a "young me" with my troops and newspaper cuttings of my intervention in a civil unrest. I'll give you my web page address too so you can check ,my Arms Dealer credentials.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15470
    Points : 16177
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  GarryB on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 am

    Send it to Vlad directly rather than post it on the open forum.

    There are a lot of wannabes, it is good to check, and I think you can trust Vlad with discretion.

    I personally will believe what you say on face value till you say something that makes me suspicious... Smile

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am

    Panyatna

    milky_candy_sugar
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 404
    Points : 529
    Join date : 2009-10-30
    Age : 22
    Location : Switzerland

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  milky_candy_sugar on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 am

    welcome !! Sorry i'm kinda late ^^


    _________________

    Kysusha
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 221
    Points : 239
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Kysusha on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 am

    No problem.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zdrastvooyetye

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:23 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:23 pm